Give it a try?

Memories

The morning when they woke up, Jiyoon notice that she slept very well, then turned around to see that for the whole night Gayoon was cuddling her. Jiyoon felt so happy in her arm, she keep staring at Gayoon pretty face. <How I wish, we could be like this forever..>Not long after, Gayoon was waking up, so Jiyoon closed her eyes pretending to sleep. Gayoon looked around and remember that she slept at jiyoon place. She felt bliss to be holding her in her arm all night, she gave her a kiss on the head and whisper “I love you” which made Jiyoon heart beat faster. Then Gayoon try to get out of bed without waking Jiyoon up. Then not long after, jiyoon hear that she left her room. Jiyoon was curious where could she have gone and why she didn’t leave any message or wake her up.

Jiyoon woke up and got dress up. She was thinking what should she do today. As she was ready to leave her room to get food, Gayoon came back with food.

Gayoon put the food down and prepare the dishes.

Jiyoon:”We could have just gone out for breakfast you know..”

Gayoon smiled at her:”I wouldn’t want my princess to be walking while she’s hungry!”

Jiyoon laughed at her:”So, what do you have as plan?”

Gayoon:”Let’s go to the zoo! I want to see the animals!”

Jiyoon looked at her:”Sure, let’s go, who’s going?”

Gayoon:”me and you, a date!” she smiled

Jiyoon smiled fade away:”..Euh..why don’t we invite other people, let’s tag Hyuna”

Gayoon shake her head:”no, I want to go with you”

Jiyoon:”We’ll tag Sohyun too then”

Gayoon:”no I want to go with you alone!”

Jiyoon:”..Sigh…”

Then they went ot the zoo, the whole time Gayoon was holding Jiyoon hand, drag her around the zoo looking for animal. Jiyoon can see that Gayoon was having a lot of fun, she was happy to see her this happy. After half a day there, Gayoon went to buy food, so jiyoon sneak out to the tree and called Hyuna:”Hyuna, quickly come to the zoo!” she hung up and left. She texted Gayoon to wait there. Gayoon waited a while, then Hyuna showed up.

Hyuna:”Huh? Gayoon? What’s wrong?”

Gayoon:”What? Why are you here?”

Hyuna:”Jiyoon texted me saying she’s not feeling well and didn’t want to waste your fun so told me to come..”

Gayoon:”Oh..is she ok?!”

Hyuna:”I don’t know..I guess?”

Gayoon:”Sigh, let’s go back, I want to check on Jiyoon”

Hyuna:”Aw come on, it’s been a while since I came to a zoo, let me look around alright?”

Gayoon:”Hm…”

Hyuna:”Come on, Jiyoon need some time alone too you know. And it’s been a decade since we came here together, it’s our date alright?” she winks at Gayoon.

Gayoon couldn’t make herself to reject Hyuna so she nod. They decided to spend some time at the zoo together.

Jiyoon Side

I texted Hyuna to come to the zoo with Gayoon so I can go home and rest. Gayoon ar, this is your chance, don’t waste it, enjoy your time with Hyuna, and if the time is right, strike for it.. I’ll be encouraging you! I see that you two are having lots of fun. Gayoon ar, see, the smile you had for me, you can smile like this when you are with Hyuna too. My heart, is aching when I see you smile like this with other people other than me. Gayoon ar, I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch you leave me like this…Gayoon ar…I really love you, yesterday was such a happy day for me..I can’t bring myself to watch you two anymore, I decided to home, as I almost reach the hotel, I see Doojoon car there. I walked up and saw Doojoon with Sohyun.

Soyun:”Jiyoonie, I heard you weren’t feeling well, are you alright?”

Jiyoon:”Yea… I’m fine now..”

Doojoon:”Where’s Hyuna and Gayoon?”

Jiyoon:”At the zoo..they are going to hang out for a bit”

Sohyun heard those word and felt hurt:”Why didn’t she bring me?!” she pout

Jiyoon:”Aw I’m sorry, it’s my fault, I told her to come here right away..she must have thought something serious happen..”

Doojoon:”Aw don’t pout Sohyun, oppa will treat you ice cream! Let’s go!”

Sohyun:”No oppa, I need to do something, you guys go, I’ll stay here.” She went back to her room and closed the door.

Doojoon:”So you want ice cream?”

Jiyoon shake her head:”not really..”

Doojoon:”Alright, let’s go to your room then.”

 

Gayoon side

They went to look at the snake that Gayoon love and Hyuna went to see the tiger. Gayoon wanted to go see the bat in the zoo but Hyuna kept wanted to run away, Gayoon grab her and went in it. The whole time they were holding each other close, and everytime a bat fly on top of them they both bow down and screamed. Then Gayoon made a remark:” I see, bat can make us be respectful and keep bowing to them huh?” Then both of them kept laughing and screamed and ran out of the bat area.

They went to get ice cream and sat down to chit chat, both of them miss these times together.

Hyuna:”how long has this been huh?”

Gayoon:”A decade? Haha..”

Hyuna:”I can’t believe that we are still sitting here chatting like this, I wonder how would we be if we didn’t get separate”

Gayoon smile bitterly:”Yea..me too..”

Hyuna:”So..that time the thing you told me in the hospital..”

Gayoon:”..?”

Hyuna:”That..you still have feeling for me?”

Gayoon:”Oh..that..yea..”

Hyuna:”..What about now?”

Gayoon was surprise by her question:”What?”

Hyuna:”Do you still have feeling for me?”

Gayoon:”I..don’t know..”

Hyuna hold her hand, Gayoon try to take it off but Hyuna hold it tighter and look deep into her eyes:”Honestly, today I have plenty of fun with you. I feel like you were right, last time when you asked me if for a second I have thought of going to rescue you instead of Sohyun, yes I did. I was worry about you, I feel like I have to protect you. And when you told me about your feeling in the hospital, my heart felt warm. You said you were confused about your feeling, you felt like you have feeling for both Jiyoon and me right. How to put it, right now i'm confuse too.. when i'm with you i feel so relax, i can forget about anything. When i'm with you i feel like I can be myself, i don't need to think of anyone. I like being with you Gayoon, you bring me happiness. Even after all these painful memories i have caused you, you never hated me, you still searched for me. Gayoon, I know this is wrong but..I think I do still have feeling for you..Do you want to give it a try?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thanks: (Sorry i just notice that tonight ^^")

-Hikari_

-Hikaru_4M

-Nationfairy

-Proud_to_be_a_4nia

and also thank you to all the reader that comments on my story! It gave me lots of motivation to write! :) everytime i finish a chapter i'm looking forward for your comments!

And also, thank you for the silent reader to continue to read my story :) Hopefully, one day i can hear from you guys ! :)