I ..love you

Memories

Jiyoon POV

“Engagement party… why..what happened while she was gone? Yoseob was here while she was away.. so how could this be planned...what the hell happened..i need to talk to her..how could she do this to me…Isn’t she my girlfriend? Even if I didn’t ask properly..I’m sure she feel the same way as me though…Must be her mom doing again..!!!! I must talk to her now!! As I approach her, people kept blocking my way and her mom reminded me that we are in public so I decided to drag her up to her room so I can talk to her. Oh my god, she found out about the kiss..but why would she get engage to Yoseob just because of a kiss? This is ridiculous.. What is this…She call me disgusting…why did she slap me..? My heart hurt so badly Gayoonie…why did you slap me…Surprisingly, my face doesn’t hurt as much as my heart though..what is she telling me? I slept with Doojoon? What the heck…?!

 

Gayoon: “YOU FKING SLEPT WITH THIS JERK AND YOU DARE TO TELL ME IT’S ONLY BECAUSE OF A KISS THAT I’M ENGAGE TO YOSEOB OPPA?!”

Jiyoon: “…What? When did I slept with him?!”

Gayoon: “The same night!!!!”

Jiyoon:”..You…What?!”

Gayoon:”I was outside..that night. I saw him carrying you into the hotel and he didn’t leave the whole night!!!!"

Jiyoon:"Gayoon...it was raining hard that night and he didnt want to leave me alone cuz...i almsot got...into bit trouble.."

Gayoon: "Well, there's lots of rumours saying that too!!! They said how Doojoon have finally became serious about you and finally made a move on you that night!!!”

Jiyoon:” HEO GAYOON….. This is..how you see me? Am I the type of girl to do that? Is that how you think of me?!”

Gayoon: “……….Just shut up and leave….” she turns around, she doesn't want to hear any explanation

Jiyoon:”HEO GAYOON, ANSWER ME!” she went to drag her hand but Gayoon knock it away

Gayoon: “ DON’T TOUCH ME! YOU ARE DISGUSTING JUST LEAVE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!”

Doojoon step in and push Gayoon on the floor which she hit her head on it:”YOU FKING B!TCH! HOW DARE YOU SLAP JIYOON! YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!” he was going to slap Gayoon but Yoseob stopped him:”DOO, STOP!” Gayoon head was spinning, it hurt so much.

Doojoon pushed Yoseob aside and was going to hit Gayoon again but before he could do that Jiyoon grab him from behind and kick him in the stomach: “DON’T YOU DARE TOUCHING HER! IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WILL MAKE YOU SURE YOU WILL HAVE NO KIDS IN THE FUTURE! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!” then she turned to Gayoon:” HEO GAYOON, I’M GIVING YOU ANOTHER CHANCE, THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE ANSWERING ME! IS THIS HOW YOU THINK OF ME? A TYPE OF GIRL THAT WOULD SLEEP AROUND? DID YOU REALLY THINK I CHEATED ON YOU! I ADMIT THE KISS, BUT IT WAS DOOJOON WHO KISSES ME! I did not cheat on you…I promise…I wouldn’t do that …i would never do that...”

Gayoon: "I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT! AND I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU NOR SEE YOU!! JUST LEAVE PLEASE!"

Jiyoon with a bitter smile approach Gayoon: "Please don't push me away.." she hold her face and says: ”I ..love you..you are my one and only one, please think about what I said...” then she walks away...

Even though Gayoon head and heart was very hurt but hearing Jiyoon “I love you” had made her heart flustered like always, but there was one thing that she’s worry about…those 3 words sound like it will be her last time hearing it from her. It sounded like she will never see her again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it really the last time Gayoon will hear those word from Jiyoon? Is Jiyoon really leaving her? What will happen now for our 2Yoon? Will they go on their seperate way again?

Will Gayoon really end up marrying Yoseob? and Jiyoon marrying Doojoon? Hmmmm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorryy for making 2 short updates, didn't know i would be able to write some more after that :P

and of course nadia520 kept nudging me to update again hehe! here it is ;)

hikaru04 : u see what i did? I accomplish your wish! of kicking Doojoon LOOL <33333

Thank you for the support!!

Please subscribe and comment !! <3 i love to hear your opinions :D