LIES!!

Memories

“Engagement party..for me and Yoseob oppa?” Gayoon repeated

Her mom gave her a nod: “Yes, this had been decided since both of you were born, plus it will be good for our business.”

Gayoon doesn’t know how to react to it, she felt weird to be engaged to Yoseob oppa but the thing she felt the most right now is "betrayal". Since she didn't give any reaction, her mom takes her answer as an ok.

Gayoon POV

“You betrayed me..I trusted you..I guess it’s perfectly fine if I marry Yoseob Oppa isn’t it? You wouldn’t even care or rather you would be delight of this idea since you won’t need to hide from me anymore and I won’t be in your way with that stupid jerk. I wonder..how will she react when she find out..of course she would be shock but..is it a happy or sad shock..? Silly me, of course she would be happy, I won’t be a hindrance to her anymore..”

As she walks down the stair, she can sees that Jiyoon was staring at her intensively but before she could reach her, there were too many business people there greeting her.

Jiyoon POV

“Wow, she look perfectly amazing, with her white long dress and a small white flower clip, she look absolutely like an angel coming down the sky. Gosh I miss her, I can’t wait to feel her touch and talk to her. I really want to know where she went the past few days! Here, she’s walking slowly to me but ARG the stupid people keep talking to her! At this rate I don’t know when will it be my turn. Wait, why am I waiting for my turn? She’s my girlfriend! I have complete right to walk to her and talk to her!”  

 

Jiyoon was walking toward Gayoon but when she got close to her and called out her name. Gayoon responded her: “Please wait a sec, can’t you respect others a bit? I’m talking to someone right now, wait a second”. That shocked Jiyoon: “what’s with her attitude?!”

After waiting a few minute, finally Gayoon was out of the crowd and walked to them.

Jiyoon: “Gayoonieeee? You alright? Sorry that I bothered you back there…” with her cute aegyo

Gayoon: “It’s okay”

Jiyoon: “Gayoonie, where did you go the last few days?! Did you know I miss you so much?! You should have leave me a message or something!!”

“Excuse me everyone” speak Gayoon mom in the mic. “I’m sure everyone is thinking what’s today party about. I am very delight to tell you guys, but first, please, my daughter and Yoseob to come up here. Both of them went up to her. “Today, it’s an announcement of an engagement party between my lovely daughter Heo Gayoon and Yang Yoseob in the near future.” As she says that, everyone was clapping their hand except Jiyoon. She was shock, she grab Doojoon: “WHAT DID SHE SAY?! AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY?! GAYOON?! WHAT?! DID I HEAR WRONG?!” she was frustrated.

Doojoon just look at her and shakes his head: “No you didn’t hear wrong”

On Gayoon side, during the whole process, she was staring at Jiyoon reaction. To her surprise, Jiyoon seems to be sad and frustrate. She doesn’t understand why. “Why does she look sad? Shouldn’t she be happy? Why is she frustrate? Because I didn’t tell her? Wait why does she look like she’s about to cry? She’s walking toward me..in anger..”

As Jiyoon was walking up the stair toward Gayoon, some servant approach her and tried to stop her but she pushes them away. As she almost reach her girl, Gayoon mom whisper in her ears that she better stay away of here and not do something reckless because they are in public. Jiyoon gave her a smirk and lightly push her aside. She walks to Gayoon, everyone was whispering. Doojoon was running toward her while Yoseob just standed there. Jiyoon: “ Can we talk?”. Her words surprised everyone, people thought she was going to make a big mess but she looked rather calm. She grabbed Gayoon arm and drag her up to her room while her mom told everyone to continu their party.

Finally, Jiyoon reached Gayoon room.

Jiyoon: “What is this?”

Gayoon:”What?”

Jiyoon: “I say WHAT is this?!”

Gayoon:”I don’t know what you are asking about”

Jiyoon hit the wall:”I’M ASKING YOU, WHAT’S WITH THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY WITH YOSEOB?!”

Gayoon: “Yah, I will be engage to him, so what? Am I suppose to tell you everything?!”

Jiyoon was getting more and more angry:”HEO GAYOON, YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! IS THAT WY I WASN'T INVITED TO THE PARTY?!”

Gayoon stared at her and couldn’t stop herself from making a small laugh: “haha..your girlfriend? Seriously? That’s how you treat your girlfriend?!”

Jiyoon:”What? What did I do?”

Gayoon pushed Jiyoon and screamed: “YOU F@CKING CHEATED ON ME!!!!!”

Jiyoon was surprised, she didn’t know how to respond her: “WHAT?! CHEAT ON YOU?! WHEN?”

Gayoon: “Seriously?! You are going to lie to me now?! You ing kiss that jerk in the park!!!”

Jiyoon:” …I didn’t kiss him!! He kisses me!!! Anyways It’s just a kiss!!”

Gayoon: “Oh just a kiss huh?! so if some other strangers come and give me a kiss it’s perfectly fine?!”

Jiyoon:”NO! IT’S NOT FINE! SO, SERIOUSLY?! Only because of a kiss you are getting engage to Yoseob?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?!”

*SLAP*

 

As the slap went through her face, the door opened, the two guys just came in.

Doojoon went straight to Jiyoon: “Jiyoon, you alright?” then he turned to Gayoon: “B!TCH WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU FKING R3TARDED?!” and then to Yoseob:"LOOK AFTER YOUR FKING WOMAN!"

Jiyoon while holding her face from the slap and tears was running down:” ……You slap me?...”

Gayoon, tears flowing down: “ONLY BECAUSE OF A KISS? NO! YOU FKING SLEPT WITH THIS JERK!!!!!!!”