You?

Memories

The 2yoon had a panic look they both look around to see where Jiyoon could hide but it was too late they hear the door being unclick and that person was coming in so Gayoon push Jiyoon to the wall in her bed while she sleep beside her and had Jiyoon go under the blanket.

                Gayoon eyes was closed. She could hear that the person was walking in, then he back up and closed the door. She opened her eyes and went like “huh”? Then Jiyoon got out of the blanket and went like: “What the… Gayoon! Why did you push me inside the blanket! I couldn’t breathe!!” Gayoon put her hand on again telling her to “shhh, I think that person is coming back so she cover Jiyoon into the blanket again. Then the door was open, it was Gayoon mom followed by someone.

Gayoon mom: Gayoon! Are you sleeping?  We have a visitor!

Gayoon turn around and look at her mom hoping she wont notice Jiyoon next to her and says: “Visitor?”

Gayoon mom turn around and says: “Come in Mr. Yang”

Gayoon end up getting up to sit on the bed and look at the person.

He was a handsome guy, the guy says: "Good afternoon Mrs gayoon, how are you feeling?"

Gayoon respond him: "I’m not feeling too well today, sorry.."

Guy: "I see, do you..remember me?"

Gayoon: "Hmm.. am I suppose to remember you?"

Guy: "We used to play together when we were younger, we were childhood friend."

Gayoon: "Oh.. really?"

Gayoon mom: "Yea, it’s your childhood friend now u guys can have some talk! You haven't seen each other for so many years"

Guy: "Nono, Gayoon isn’t feeling well so I’ll take my leave."

Gayoon mom insist that they should talk a bit more so she left them in the room.

Both of them was feeling uneasy, the guy broke the silence and says: "Do you really not recognize me? We saw each other a month ago, but I didn’t know it was you. You sure have grown so prettily."

Jiyoon was feeling weird, < Of course she's pretty! What kind of stupid pick up line is that?! > but what is this voice? It sound familiar… I know this person.. without knowing it Jiyoon was hugging Gayoon too tightly(because of jealously) under the bed which made Gayoon made an ouch sound which scared the guy.

Guy: “I think you are really not feeling too well, I shall not disturb you anymore, I’ll come visit you another day” with a smile.

Gayoon: “Yea..sorry I ain’t feeling well today, thank you for coming to visit and I’m sorry I don’t recognize you… Mr..”

Guy: “You can just call me Yoseob” J I’ll see you soon Gayoon

Yoseob have left the room and they could hear the door got lock right away.

Jiyoon jump out of the blanket and went like "Yosoeb?! What?! Is it the Yosoeb we know?"

Gayoon: "What are you talking about.. I don’t remember at all.."

Jiyoon kept questioning Gayoon about how he looked like but Gayoon only manage to tell her: “he’s a real cutie” :P

Jiyoon was frozen with a bitter smile, Jiyoon was about to cry while thinking about that Gayoon will leave her some day. So she told gayoon: “I’m leaving, bye” and was getting ready to jump out of the window to the tree.

Gayoon felt like Jiyoon was suddenly in a rush so she’s like "are you sure?"

She was hopping that Jiyoon would change her mind but nope, Jiyoon decided to go. But she accidently slip so she ended up falling down, chance the tree caught into her shirt so she wasn’t hurt badly but she had trouble walking. Gayoon was very worry she wanted to go see Jiyoon but Jiyoon didn’t even turn back to look at her and just ran away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob is back into the story!!!~