Please...

Memories

At the hospital

Gayoonie slowly approach the bed in which Jiyoon was laying there, connect to the machines. She slowly sat on the chair beside the bed and place Jiyoon hand on her cheek:  “Jiyoonie…I hope you will be better soon…” as her tears come down

 

Flashback

<< Yoseob gulped:”Gayoon, I’m giving you one last warning…move! Or I’ll shoot you THEN Jiyoon!!”

 

Gayoon didn’t move again, she turn around and looked at Jiyoon whom look at her too:” Yeobo…I guess..I’m leaving first ne…I will go to hell/heaven first and I will stay there, waiting for you..but I hope I’ll never see you there ne… because I want to know everything before you arrive, so I can guide you to our love nest and not having to suffer anymore confusion…Jeon Jiyoon…” Gayoon slowly crawl to Jiyoon putting her hand on Jiyoon face, slowly caressing her:”Jeon Jiyoon…I…love you, no matter what happen, my heart will always…belong to you” as she shut her eyes, she felt Yoseob was pulling the trigger, Jiyoon wanted to cover Gayoon

 

“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 but…it was too late…

 

 

*BANG*

 

*BANG* *BANG*>>

 

Gayoon POV

After hearing the 2 gun shots, I was sure I was dead… but to my surprise I see yoseob falling on the floor, standing behind him some familiar guards. As Yoseob was going to shoot me, a woman voice shouted “Stop!”, as he was going to shoot, the guards behind him shot him down *Bang Bang*, Yoseob lost his sense and end up shooting right beside my head and collapse next to me. I was shock, seeing his body landing next to me, then I looked up to see, it was my mother and her guards.

 

Mother quickly rushes to me and hold my shoulder:” Gayoon! Are you ok? Are you hurt?! I’m sorry mommy didn’t come here on time…”

Gayoon:”Omma…?” still shock to see her mother there at that moment, the moment she was completely lost, with no hope, her mom showed up and saved her life. But before she continue the conversation she turns around and check on Jiyoon to see that she has collapse on the floor with a gun shot on the shoulder. Yoseob gun shot end up shooting Jiyoon shoulder instead of my head. I see lots of blood coming out from her shoulder, I quickly hold Jiyoon up, crying and begging for the ambulance to arrive soon.

 

At the scene,  Sohyun was holding on Hyuna, in pain due to the gun shot to her leg. Sohyun was holding Hyuna so tight, kissing her forehead, trying to resist crying. Doojoon on Jiyoon laps in which her head is now in Gayoon arm.

 

After a few minute, the ambulance has finally arrived to the destination, they quickly put Hyuna, Jiyoon, Doojoon and Yoseob into the ambulance to the hospital, while the others followed them.

 

As they were waiting for the hurt one, Gayoon mom sat beside her daughter and slowly pat her head:” Gayoon..”

Gayoon look at her mom with her fluffy eyes, she’s being cry for a long while, worrying about her girl

Gayoon mom:”Omma is sorry…for everything…”

Gayoon blink:”Huh..?”

Gayoon mom:”I didn’t know Yoseob was this kind of person, I thought he would take good care of you and everything….”

Gayoon:”…..It’s ok….no need to be sorry for that… omma… does this mean you approve of me and..”

Gayoon mom strictly glare at her: “ No, I do not regret my action of separating you and Hyuna, nor with Jiyoon”

Gayoon:” OMMA! Why?!”

Gayoon mom:” There’s no reason behind to explain! You are a girl, Hyuna is a girl, Jiyoon is a girl! Why can’t you be normal and go for a guy!”

Gayoon:”Oh yeah go for a guy, like Yoseob?? That almost killed me?! Yeah sure mom! You almost made your daughter marry to a psycho!!!”

Gayoon mom was stun by her statement, she doesn’t have any comeback from this:”It..it was just unlucky!!! I promise you I’ll find you a better man!”

Gayoon:” NO thank you mother, I am happy with how Jiyoon is!”

Gayoon mom:” GAYOON, LOOK AT HER! YOU REMEMBER HOW SHE IS? SHE HAS BROKEN RIBS, BROKEN BONE, GOT SHOT IN THE SHOULDER, BLOOD EVERYWHERE, you REALLY REALLY think she can survive this?!”

It was Gayoon turn to be stun by the statement, not being able to voice out anything, her tears just kept flowing down, she knows..she knows that Jiyoon is in critical condition this time.. but she don’t want to believe it…she can’t believe that her love…will leave her like this.

Gayoon mom felt sad seeing her daughter like that, despite how much it hurt her to see Gayoon like this, she still can’t permit her daughter to date Jiyoon.

 

After long hours has pass, the doctors finally came out with the nurse. Gayoon quickly ran to the doctor: “Doctor, how’s she?”

Doc:”We did our best, the surgery can be consider success, but now we’ll have to wait for her to wake up. Due to the immense lost of blood, we aren’t sure how she will cope with it especially she went under a surgery not long ago. So yeah, let’s hope for a miracle. She will be transport to the room, you can wait her there.” then they walked away.

Gayoon quickly go to the room and wait for Jiyoon arrival. She just sat there beside her, holding her hand for days n days...praying for her to wake up

 

-----------------------------------

I am terribly sorry for the lack of updates!!! I've been having block...T____T

Please forgive me T^T   I hope everything is fine with everyone!! ^^; Once again sorry!!!