Stay away from her!

Memories

The next day

Gayoon arrive to Jiyoon house, she looked around the house, it look familiar to her. She went down the basement as if it's her house.

Jiyoon was glad to see that her friend remembers how her house is.

Jiyoon: Gayoon ar, did you eat lunch yet?

Gayoon: No I haven't..

Jiyoon: Ok ! I'll cook you something to eat! What would you like to eat?

Gayoon: You know how to cook? Do i use to know how to cook?

Jiyoon: Yes of course I can cook ! And hm.. haha I don't know if you know how to cook.. I'm the one who cook for you hehe

Gayoon: oh i see.. -a disappointed look-

Jiyoon: hm would you like me to teach you?

Gayoon: Really?! Can we bake a cake? I feel like eating chocolate cake!

Jiyoon: -Shrug- cake huh?... sure if you want..

Gayoon: What's wrong?

Jiyoon: oh..nothing.. just i haven't baked cake for a long long time...

Gayoon: hm.. sound like there's a hidden story!

Jiyoon: -awkward- Well... a long time ago.. before i met you! I baked a cake in St-Valentine day for an oppa but he rejected me saying my cake taste like poop and threw it into the garbage .. hahaha...

Gayoon: ... If it was me I would eat everything!!! Let's make it! :)

Jiyoon: :) ok [I feel so nervous seeing Gayoon this happy and sweet haha]

They had lots of fun baking! And the cake became a success. Jiyoon felt like they were in heaven now , she was having so much fun with this angel.

After eating the cake, Jiyoon decided to drag Gayoon to the basement to dance off the calories they got.

Jiyoon: Let’s dance!! Come on! -drag Gayoon-

Gayoon: hm.. how...I don't know how to dance...or more I dont remember...

Jiyoon: Don't wory!! Trust me! You are a natural dancer!

Gayoon was doubting herself and felt uneasy...

So Jiyoon put on the music and start dancing in front of her. Gayoon was sitting on the floor staring at her. Gayoon felt weird, she couldn’t take her eyes off Jiyoon, she looks amazing dancing on the dance floor. Jiyoon approach her and drag her up to start dancing with her.

At first Gayoon was still very shy but then she got better and did some of her y dance, Gayoon was surprise of her own dance move. Both of them had lots of fun, then they went out to eat ice cream at the park.

Gayoon: This place look familiar...

Jiyoon: We've been here before! We sat over there to eat ice cream and we talked alot !

Jiyoon was obviously trying to bring Gayoon to places where they’ve been before to see if Gayoon remember something. There was a musical festival that day, the music was suddenly on. Jiyoon start dancing to the beat and then Gayoon jump out and start dancing with her, both of them were having so much fun when suddenly : HEO GAYOON!

 

 

Both of them froze, it was Gayoon mom. She came to drag Gayoon away

Gayoon mom: WHAT DID I TELL YOU!! You have to behave like an angel ! A Princess!! NOT PUNK GIRL DANCING ON THE STREET! What happened to you? I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS! Why did you become like this?! She gave a despicable look at Jiyoon. YOU! Stay away from my daughter!

Gayoon: But mother, it's not her fault!!!

Gayoon mom told the agent to take care of Gayoon. The agents drag Gayoon into the car and before Jiyoon could do anything, they were gone.

 

Gayoon mom: I am not asking you for a favor. I am warning you and telling you to stay away from my daughter! You are just causing trouble for us!

Jiyoon: But.. what did I do??

Gayoon mom: I want her to remain how she is! Not the rebellious daughter that I had before! She’s perfect the way she is right now!

Jiyoon: Did you see how happy she was when she was dancing?! That’s her world! That’s how she’s suppose to be!!!

Gayoon mom: She’s even happier the way she is right now! She can basically have anything she want, just stay away from her!

Jiyoon: Aunty, What exactly happened in the past? Why did Gayoon became rebellious?

Gayoon mom ignored Jiyoon and left

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does Gayoon mom want Jiyoon to stay away from Gayoon? What exactly happened to Gayoon in the past? Will the 2yoon be able to continue their friendship or will it stop due to Gayoon mom preventing them? We shall see...