Jealously is growing...

Memories

Jiyoon POV

I saw Gayoon, at the door, therefore I accept Doojoon proposal of being the owner of the house.. I see her eyes was heartbroken, I can see it deep in her she wanted to cry, she rushed out of the room. I’m sorry Gayoon, it’s..for your own good.. Everyone was happy, Doojoon look like he won the lottery..but what do I feel? I feel terrible, I’m so sorry Doojoon, I’m playing with your heart..i’m such a terrible player… Wow.. someone barged into the room..it was Gayoon.. Why is she here again..? Wait.. she`s rushing to me, she grab my head and oh my…her…lips…her soft lips is on me…her..warm…soft lips that I miss so much…”Jeon Jiyoon you belong to me, even if you forgot about our memories, I’ll make sure you will fall back in love with me!”My tears was rolling down, oh no…she’s going to find out…that I’m lying..no I must not cry…urk too late, my tears are falling down…

Before anything could be said, Doojoon pushed Gayoon aside making her bump into the wall: “ AISH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE YOU B!TCH! HER LIPS BELONG TO ME!”

Gayoon smirk at him:”Really Doojoon? From what I know, you only tasted her lips once”

Doojoon:”… SO what!”

Gayoon:”Well, I have kisses her at least 5 times, and it was way before you!”

Doojoon:”…”

Gayoon approach Jiyoon again, wiping the tears away:”Jiyoon ar, see you are crying.. deep inside you, you still remember me. I promise you I’ll let you remember the feeling you had for me” she put her hand on her face and press another kiss on Jiyoon lips.

 

Jiyoon was just there, letting her kiss her. She don’t know how she should react, deep down she was continue the kiss, she really want to embrace her, but she resist herself and pushed Gayoon away:” YAH! What the hell is wrong with you?! Geez! You are Hyuna girlfriend! What are you doing cheating in front of her?!”

Sohyun:”YAH! She’s not Hyuna girlfriend! I AM!”

 

Jiyoon stared at Sohyun then at hyuna:”Urk Hyuna! How many times I have to tell you to be loyal with only one girl at a time! Look at you bringing two of them here!

Hyuna:”…Jiyoon..Gayoon isn’t my girlfriend..”

Jiyoon:”What? Don’t hurt Gayoon like this! She’s such a pretty girl!”

Sohyun:”What about me?! Are you saying I am ugly?!”

Jiyoon:”nono, you are cute! I prefer you better, you are more my style so what about it? Leave Hyuna and come to me?” she gave her a winks which could melt every girls heart.

Doojoon:”Hey! No! You are mine!”

Jiyoon looked at him:”Hey hey, I never said that, and I also never said I can’t have other people!” he pinched Doojoon face.

The whole time, Gayoon was staring at Jiyoon, in pain, <What is she saying? Sohyun is her type..? Ain’t I her type…but she was crying when I kiss her, and when I kisses her, both time I can feel that..she still have feeling for me..i can feel it…>

 

Gayoon approached Jiyoon which made her feel uncomfortable:”Jiyoon ar, ain’t not your type?”

Jiyoon:”Sorry to tell you, but nope, you ain’t my type!~”

Gayoon:”Then why did you let me kiss you?”

Jiyoon:”Yah, did you even gave me the time to tell you no? You just forcibly grab my chin! Geez! I should make you pay for it for kissing me like this! You know how many people want to kiss me like that back then?!”

Gayoon:”..Whatever, I am into you, and I will not give up on you!” she approach to Jiyoon, but this time Jiyoon quickly turn away before she could land another kiss on her.

Jiyoon:”Yo, you know! Once is surprise, second I’m stupid but I won’t fall into the trap a 3rd time because the 3rd time is idiot!” she stick her tongue out at Gayoon and was about to turn away.

While she did that, Gayoon approach her and kiss her one more time and smirk at her:”Really? Then I guess, you are a real idiot! Hehe” she laughed and gave her a wink :”I’ll come see you tomorrow Jiyoonii” as she walk out she turn around to look at doojoon:”By the way, I am not out of league yet, jerk!” she gave him another wink and left the room.

 

Hyuna feel strange by Gayoon sudden change, she left the room right away, she told Sohyun that she’ll go check on Hyuna leaving Sohyun again. Once she reach out, she saw Gayoon sitting on the bench exhausted.

Hyuna:”Hey..you alright?”

Gayoon looked at her:”..how can I be alright..you know..i feel like I’m violating her.. I kiss her without her consent, she must not even want to kiss me..”

Hyuna:”Gayoon..don’t think like that, you two were lover, she just forgot, I’m sure deep inside she would be happy to kiss you..”

Gayoon:”Hyuna.. I..don’t know what to do… I don’t want to act like a b!tch and kiss her or do anything that would hurt her..”

Hyuna:”Well you see..from what I see right now, Jiyoon is like the girl I met in college that made me fell for her. On the outside, she’s super flirty without realizing it and she’s cold to people. But deep inside her, she cares about everyone, she won’t be mean to anyone or hate people just for that. Don’t worry alright?”

Gayoon sigh:”Hyuna..i want to cry, but I don’t want to cry. Deep inside my I want to cry, I know it’s fair that Jiyoon forget about me. It’s totally fair considering how much I have hurt her.. but..right now I am in pain.. And I also know this pain is nothing compare to her..What should I do…WHAT SHOULD I DO?!” she started crying and hugged Hyuna.

Hyuna hugged her tight, she felt so bad for her, she was crying for a good 5 minutes, she finally calm down, then Hyuna slightly tilt her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead:”it will be alright princess ok? Smile for me?” she gave her a cute aegyo which she always does it to her when they were together in the past. It melt Gayoon heart, she smiled and pinched Hyuna nose:”You silly! I am not a kid anymore!”

Hyuna:”But you still react like the kid I know before!” she winks at her

Gayoon hit her arm playfully and they were laughing happily but behind them, there was Sohyun seeing the part where Hyuna were hugging Gayoon and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She wasn’t happy with that scene at all <Hyuna..i thought you would only show me that aeygo to me..why are you showing it to her?.. Hyuna..>

 

As Gayoon leave the hospital, Hyuna walked back, to her surprise she saw her girlfriend there. She happily jump on her but Sohyun reaction was different. She stared at her for a while then she finally smile back at her:”Hyunaaaa what were you doing? I was searching for you!”

Hyuna:”Gayoon was sad, so I was staying with her! She just left” she smiled at her holding her girlfriend hand.

Sohyun:”Honey.. how much do you love me? Would you ever leave me?”

Hyuna:”I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! And I would never leave you silly!” she kiss her on the forehead.

Sohyun:”What does a kiss on the forehead signify to you?  Would you do it to anyone?”

Hyuna:”Kissy on the forehead mean you are very dear to me!”

Sohyun gulp:” Who else do you kiss on the forehead?”

Hyuna think a while but she totally forgot she just kiss Gayoon on the forehead because she did it naturally:”Hm only you! You are my dearest one!” she smiled at her

Sohyun heart was hurting, she think Hyuna is lying to her, she grip her hand:”Hyuna, can we spend time together just two of us? It’s been a long while..”

Hyuna:”Honey.. I know I’m sorry but right now they need me..”

Sohyun:”but..i need you too..” she pout

Hyuna pat her head:”Alright, we’ll go watch a movie and eat a romantic supper alright?”

Sohyun smiled and nod like a little kid then gave a kiss to Hyuna. Then they both walk back in to see Jiyoon.

 

In the meantime, when they all left, Yoseob left too leaving only Doojoon and Jiyoon.

Doojoon:”Babe…why did you let her kiss you? Didn’t you say you don’t remember who she is?”

Jiyoon:”Euh, what could I do? She just force a kiss on me!”

Doojoon:”not just one kiss! It was like 3 kisses!”

Jiyoon:”..You saw it! It wasn’t me! Anyways, I never said I can’t have other people other than you Doojoon.. I am not your belonging.. you can’t control me Doojoon..”

Those words pierce through Doojoon heart. He was sad, he knows he want to control Jiyoon so that he can have her all to himself but he’s doing it because he loves her.

Doojoon:”Alright, I’m sorry if you find that I’m being controlling you. But hey let me kiss you too!”

Jiyoon was stun<Uh oh, someone save meeeeee!!! He’s approaching to me again….Ahhhh pleaseeeeee!!!!!> The door opened, Sohyun and Hyuna came in.

Sohyun:”Oups! Did we interrupt you?” she smirks

Doojoon:”Sigh, I just can’t ever have her by myself can’t i?”

Hyuna:”nope never you dirty old man! Once I’m gone you try to kiss her?! You need some beating!” she approach him and start smacking him non stop letting everyone laugh.