Yeobo...

Memories

Gayoon and Hyuna was screaming her name while tears was coming out of their eyes, their heart was beating so fast and hurting so badly. Their loves one were dying in front of their eyes, and there were absolutely nothing that they could do, they kept screaming but there were no one there to help them, they were screaming for someone to save Jiyoon, someone to call the ambulance, just someone to help them, but it was all in vain, no one would help them, even though the guards who were standing there felt uneasy, it was the first time that they see their boss reacting this cruely, they felt cold down their spine seing their young master like this, but none of them were willing to step up to calm their master down nor to help the girls. They know that this would be a criminal act, but no one dare to do anything. As the girls kept crying in agony, Yoseob was continuing to kick Jiyoon who was completely inconscious, he kept raging then suddenly he heard a voice:

“YANG YOSEOB”, this voice that was ringing inside his head made him freeze

 

He turned around and gulped, it was Doojoon and his guards, he had a super angry face, such a face that Yoseob never saw him like that before. And it’s very rare for Doojoon to go around with his guards since he’s the type of person who doesn’t like to being protected, he always think he can protect himself. The only time he saw Doojoon going out with his guard is only when years ago, they got into a big fight with some mafia. Seeing him with the guards, Yoseob knew it was serious and that Doojoon knows what happened.

But Yoseob still didn’t know how to react toward his lover, he smiles nervously and approach Doojoon:”Hey doo…what are you doing here?” as he try to put his hand on Doojoon shoulder, Doojoon knock his hand off and glare at him:” You said you were at the office?! Is this your office?!” he shouted.

 

Not long after, they heard another footstep, it was Sohyun following by another guard. As Sohyun got in, she saw the two girls hurt on the floor with blood crying in agony. She quickly dashed to Hyuna. Yoseob guards were going to stop her but Doojoon guards step up against them.

 

Sohyun:” HYUNA!!!!” she quickly lift Hyuna up the floor and hold her in her arm “Are you ok? Oh my god, blood!! What happened to you? Babe are you ok?! Why did you leave me?! You know how worry I am? Ahhh!”

Hyuna try to speak, but she doesn’t have much strength neither due to the beating from Yoseob:”I’m…ok…Sohyun ar, go…check on Jiyoon…please…hurry up…”

Sohyun:”Jiyoon?” she quickly look around and see Jiyoon laying on the floor, she quickly put down Hyuna and ran to Jiyoon and start to nudge her:”Jiyoon ar! Jiyoon! Jiyooon ar!!!” she was scared :”Why…why isn’t she answering?!” she looked at Hyuna

Gayoon was crawling to Jiyoon :”Please…wake up Jiyoon…please” as her tears flow down “Please .. Sohyun…wake her up…please.. I beg you…PLEASE!!!!” she cried, still attempting to crawl

Sohyun:” Jiyoon ar…unnie…Unnie…Jiyoon wake up!!! “ she keep nudging her, shaking her “ANSWER ME UNNIE!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL SAVE THEM AND BRING THEM BACK TO ME!! JIYOON!!!”

 

Sohyun was crying too, she kept shaking her and hold her hand “Jiyoon unnie hand are…becoming…cold… “

Their heart was shattering, after hearing that Doojoon was so mad she punch Yoseob in the face and grab his collar:” WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHAT DID JIYOON DO TO YOU!!!”

 

Hyuna:” SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE!! PLEASE CALL THE FKING AMBULANCE!!!!” she screamed. One of Doojoon guard quickly dial the number. And another one was already doing first aid on Jiyoon trying to save her.

Doojoon screaming at the guard:” YOU BETTER SAVE HER OR YOU ARE FKING DEAD!” then hold Yoseob again :” WHAT DID JIYOON DO TO YOU DUDE! WHY THE HELL DID YOU HURT HER LIKE THIS!!”

 

Yoseob just smiled at him:”She didn’t do anything to me, but she hurt YOU so much!!”

Doojoon:”She hurt me..but she didn’t hurt you! What’s wrong with you!”

Yoseob was hurt so badly by these word then he mumble to himself:”What is wrong..with me huh…?” then he stare straight into Doojoon eyes:” WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! DOOJOON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! You know perfectly well how important you are to me!”

Doojoon just realized what he said and looked down:”Yes..i do…but..she didn’t do anything wrong…she…just did what she’s suppose to do…the one she love is Gayoon…not me…”

Yoseob:”If she were to only go for Gayoon, if she were to ignore you completely and ban you away from her but no…she keep you close to her, she use you whenever she get rejected. She keep giving you false hope. You know how hurt I am? Seeing you all happy from her close affection to you suddenly then kick you away the minute she got Gayoon back? You know how painful it is to see you getting yourself drunk at the bar? DOOJOON, THE PERSON WHO LOVE YOU IS ME! NOT HER!”

Doojoon gulp:”I…know but…still..She..doesn’t deserve to be beaten up like this!!!!”

 

Gayoon finally manage to be close to Jiyoon, Sohyun quickly put Jiyoon onto Gayoon laps. Gayoon was crying and keep touching her love face:”Jiyoon ar…wake up…silly…stop playing around…remember you promise me you will bring out to watch the sunset?..Remember..you promise me..to go everywhere with me..you promise me to never leave me alone…Jiyoonie…please wake up…please…you promise me to stay with me forever… You can’t just leave me like this… YAH!! JEON JIYOON WAKE UP!!! YOU!!!...YOU PROMISED ME!!!!!!” her tears was dropping into Jiyoon face

Her scream was leaving everyone heartbroken.

 

Then, a tiny voice was heard:”Shh…you..are so loud…yeobo..”

 

“Shh…you are so loud…yeobo…”

Everyone heard a tiny voice, but no one knew where was this coming from but Gayoon. She had a big smile on:”JIYOON!!! JIYOONIE YOU ARE AWAKE!!” She hugged her so tight, making Jiyoon groan in pain:”Yah..yeobo..stop…it hurt…” making the girls smiled.

Sohyun quickly ran back to Hyuna hugging her and make sure shes’ fine.

The two couple were all happy in each other arm but Yoseob and Doojoon were still glaring at each other.

 

Yoseob:”Your girl is fine now, go to her” he turns away

Doojoon looked at Jiyoon and see how in love Gayoon was to her and just shake his head:”No..I give up, I will never be able to get her.” That sentenced pissed Yoseob off, he pushing Doojoon on the floor and quickly dash to Jiyoon.

Doojoon saw that and quickly told his guard:” DON’T LET HIM GET CLOSE TO THEM!” but the guards were stop by Yoseob guards, as he approached to the girl Gayoon quickly try to stand up and put her in front of Jiyoon to protect her:”Oppa..please stop…please don’t hurt her anymore, you can hurt me instead” making Yoseob even more piss, he push Gayoon on the floor and grab Jiyoon up again but before he can do anything Hyuna was running toward him but Yoseob slap her down on the floor again, she was so weak, just a little push she fell down making Sohyun rage and rush toward him. This time Yoseob grab Sohyun neck:”You..I was going to let you be safe since you are the youngest one, but you are digging your own grave aren’t you!” as he use more force to strangle Sohyun. Hyuna:”NO!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!! She quickly grab onto his leg but he kick her away and just throw Sohyun on Hyuna.

 

He grab on Jiyoon again:”You! Why does everyone want to protect you?! Why are you so pathetic! But look around you, everyone who want to protect you will end up in pain! Look what you did to them you vulnerable girl! You don’t deserve to live, you should just die instead!” He throws her on the floor and took out a gun from his jacket and point at Jiyoon.

 

At that moment everyone was screaming:”NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

*BANG*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Belated Merry xmas to everyone! Hope everyong had a great xmas time!

Sorry for the long wait !! I'm terribly sorry!!

I'll be wrapping up the story in few chapters!!!

Thank you for your patiences <3