Cutting Ties

Memories

Let’s go to Gayoon side(back to where they were in the park)


Gayoon POV:

"This place really look familiar, I guess it’s really true that she was my close friend. I feel so confortable to be around her. She look very pretty haha…wait what am I thinking, she’s a girl.. getting hit by a truck probably really hit me hard haha for me to think this way! How can I think like that toward a girl...haha silly me. She mentioned that I am very different from before, I wonder if she prefers the me now or the me in the past.. She said I was arrogant? Ahaha I can’t picture myself to be like that… I would never raise my voice toward my mom and I never get into argument with anyone she must be joking.. how could me Heo Gayoon be an arrogant girl.. oh well .. but I really don't remember anything from the past years... Haha she look so cute buying the ice cream.."

-Music at the park-

"Huh? Oh there’s a festival at the music and wow Jiyoon is dancing to the music. *_* so pretty! She looked like she’s having so much fun so I joined in. I love this feeling!! I think it’s true, I love to dance, when I dance I feel like I'm in heaven especially when I’m dancing with her!" Then suddenly I hear a familiar voice: HEO GAYOON!"

"I turned around and I see my mom..screaming at me for not behaving correctly. When I finally realized what happen I’ve been drag into the car and all I see is my mom talking, well look like she’s screaming at Jiyoon. What is she saying? Jiyoon look troubled and clueless.. I want to listen but I couldn’t hear anything in the car.. What are they talking about?!"

My mom finally got into the car so I asked:  "Mommy, why are you so upset me? What happened? Why did Jiyoon look so sad? What were you talking about?"

Mom gave me a big glare and says: “When did you learn to speak to me in this tone? Didn’t I always taught you to not question me? I do everything for your own good! Have hanging around that despicable girl taught you no manner anymore?!"

Gayoon: "But, mommy, she's not a despicable girl!"

Mom: "So you are talking back at me now?! This is the worst! You have no more manner!! I’m telling you Gayoon, you are to never speak to that girl again! Nor to see her ! You are cutting every connection toward her! AM I CLEAR?"

Gayoon: "..but.."

Again, Gayoon mom gave her a glare that silence her

Gayoon: "…Yes mother…"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cutting all ties to Jiyoon?? Is that even possible?!