I am ready to face you

Memories

As they arrived there, Doojoon made sure that there was no one there, then she went up with Jiyoon. He told the guard that Madam Heo sent him to check on her so the guard let him in.

Doojoon:”I’ll be waiting you outside alright?”

Jiyoon nod and hurry went in to look at her angel lying on the bed. She slowly touch her face.

Jiyoon:”Gayoon ar, how are you feeling? How come it looked like you lost some weight? You became more skinny since the last time I saw you which is only few days ago. What happened? Why are you unconscious? You know, I really love you right? I’m sorry about what I said before, the fact that if you step out the room we are over part, I really don’t want us to be over Gayoon. You know, the moment you step out of that room, my heart was shattered into pieces. I wanted to die.. I wanted to kill myself because you won’t be belonging to me anymore. You chose them over me. I know your reason is perfectly normal, like everyone would do the same I guess except me. I know I can’t force you to make the decision that I think is right. Your decision would only hurt me or maybe hurt yourself too but on the other way, every other people would be happy for you. The next generation will be born in a rich family too. I just want you to know, once you have a child, please remember to tell them that they have an aunt that loves them dearly and help me buy present for them alright? Even though I’ll most probably not be able to meet them. I want to tell you something Gayoon, I will not be able to see you wake up, I will not be able to attend your wedding, I will not be able to be there for you anymore. I’m sorry, if ever Yoseob bully you, please tell him that I will not forgive him. Haha, silly me ain’t I ? You won’t even be able to keep in touch with me.. what the hell am I saying now..” she started to cry while holding onto Gayoon hand

At that moment, Doojoon went in: “Jiyoon ar, we should leave soon, we need to go to the airport.”

Jiyoon gave him a nod:”Please give me a few more minutes..”

Doojoon:”Alright, I’ll go get the car ready, I’ll wait you downstair babe” then he walks out and Jiyoon turn back to face Gayoon

“Gayoon ar, if anyone ever asks me if I regret meeting you, if I ever regret loving you, I would say no. I never regret anything, even though our happiness together was short, our time together was short, I would never forget them in my life. In my next life, I would want to be born as a guy and love you all over again. No, even if I’m not born as a guy, I will still find you and fall in love with you all over again, but next life, I will make sure that we will be able to overcome any obstacle in life. Don’t worry, if we ever reincarnate in different time, different place, I am sure I will be able to find you and make you fall in love with me all over again. Heo Gayoon, I love you, please marry me in our next life together.” Then she paused:”How silly of me again.. as if you could hear me…anyways, I just wanted to tell you, I’ll be leaving to another place, I’ll most probably never come back here. I’m glad I have met you” then she stood up and was letting go of her hand, then one more time looked at Gayoon face. To her surprise she saw tears coming out of her eyes, and her heartbeat was going crazy, Jiyoon was scare, she was scare something was going to happen to Gayoon. She quickly press the emergency button to tell the doctors to come in. The nurses rush in and tell Jiyoon to wait outside. Jiyoon was all confuses, she was kneeling down in tears, not knowing what to do. Her whole mind went blank.

After a bit, Doojoon was texting her and calling her but Jiyoon didn’t reply him at all, she was too worried about her girl. Then after, Doojoon rushes up to see her kneeling on the group and saw that lots of doctor was in Gayoon room. He quickly grab Jiyoon and ask her what happened.

Jiyoon:” I don’t know, as I was leaving, suddenly her heartbeat was going crazy..”

Doojoon looked at her:”it’s ok, look so many doctors is here for her, let’s leave now, she will be fine”

Jiyoon:”NOO!! NOOO please, let me stay until she’s fine… please…I beg you Doojoon…I can’t leave like this…”

Doojoon gulp, he knows perfectly well that Jiyoon want to stay but he’s scare that more she stay more she have the tendency to change her mind and not leave with him.

Jiyoon looked at Doojoon:”Doojoon, I know you are worry that I would change my mind.. but I promise you I won’t…alright?”

Before Doojoon could answer her, Gayoon mom, Yoseob have arrived. They got a call from the hospital so they rushes over.

Gayoon mom:”What happened?!” she saw that Jiyoon was there so she glare at her:”Why are you here? Didn’t I say not anyone can enter here?”

Doojoon:”Sorry madam, she’s not just anyone, she’s my fiance”

Gayoon mom:”Doojoon, I know you are a nice boy but you have to stop lying about that.”

Doojoon:”Nono, look!” he showed Gayoon mom his and Jiyoon ring

Gayoon mom:”I see..” then the doctor came out

Doctor:”She’s very weak, we have no idea why, but yea she will be regaining conscious very soon, but she need to be taking care of for a while.” Then the doctors and nurses left.

Gayoon mom:”Hm I have a business trip to go to, Yoseob, please keep your eyes on her alright?”

Yoseob gulp:” I’ll try my best but I have some business stuff to work on too..”

Gayoon mom:”She’s your fiance, you should take good care of her!”

Yoseob:”Actually..Gayoon told me..”

Doojoon interrupted him:”Don’t worry, Yoseob will take good care of her madam, take your time for your trip”

Gayoon mom nod and looked at Jiyoon:”Since they are all busy, you can take care of her too can’t you? Just make sure you won’t destroy anything”

Jiyoon nod and smiled at her then Gayoon mom left the room.

Doojoon:”Alright Jiyoon, she will be fine, now let’s leave”

Jiyoon:”Please Doojoon!! I want to take care of her!! Until she heal up!! I beg you!!”

Yoseob:” Where are you going?”

Doojoon:”We are going to move away, never step back here again”

Yoseob was shock and speechless:”What…??!!?!”

Doojoon:”You heard me”

Jiyoon:”PLEASE Yoseob help me convince him!! Please!! I want to take care of Gayoon until she healed up!!”

Yoseob:”Doo, come on, you can’t take her away like this. Look at her, she’s so desperate, even if you bring her there she would just hate you for not letting her here if anything were to happened to Gayoon.”

Doojoon sigh:”Alright, Jiyoon, once she’s good, we are leaving alright? Promise me you and her are only friend alright? Nothing more”

Jiyoon smiled at him and nod:”Yes yes! Thank you so much!!!” then both guys left

 

She approaches Gayoon and sees that her eyes opened. She felt weak. Gayoon looked at her:”Jiyooni..?”

Jiyoon:”Gayoonii!! Gayoonii!! You are awake!!”  

Gayoon looked at her and smiled bitterly:”Why are you here?”

Jiyoon:”You..don’t want me to be here?”

Gayoon shake her head:”no..no..”

Jiyoon:”How are you feeling? Want me to get you some water?”

Gayoon nod

Jiyoon:”Your mom will be going on a business trip, so I’ll come see you everyday at home alright? Tomorrow I’ll come pick u up!”

Gayoon nod

Jiyoon:”Alright..I’ll come see you tomorrow.”

Then she left the room leaving Gayoon all alone.

Gayoon POV

Jiyoon ar.. I don’t know how to tell you that my memories have recover. I heard most of the thing you told me even thought it was kinda blurry. But right now, I don’t want to meddle in any relationship. All I want to deal with is my mother. Now I understand everything. I understand why mother didn’t let me get close to Jiyoon since the beginning; I understand why Hyuna left me without a single word. I remember everything. Mother, you are lucky that you are on a trip right now. I can’t wait for you to come back from the trip. As if you ruined my first love is not enough. After that you never even care to check on me. But once I lost my memories you take that chance to step into my life again and take control of me and even ruin my love with Jiyoon. I am back, me, Heo Gayoon is back. I’m not the weak Gayoon who will be scare of her mother, I am not the Gayoon who would listen to anything her mother tell her. I only listen to myself, I will do anything for my own. But for now, I will not tell anyone that my memories are back. Wait until I recover completely, I will be facing you straight on, Mother!