Do not want to see you

Memories

Back to Gayoon (the same night)

It was late that night, the flight just arrived to the airport, Gayoon was back in town

Gayoon POV

“Finally, I just came back to town, gosh I missed Jiyoon. I couldn’t contact her at all due to my phone was left in town and I was always busy hanging out with my mom but at least I see that I pleased my mom a lot. I told mommy that I’ll go out for a bit then go home. I wanted to see Jiyoon, I can’t wait to hug her and feel her touch and tell her my true feeling! “

As she left the airport, she was heading to Jiyoon house. When she got out of the car, a bit far away from the hotel, she heard someone screaming, that voice sound familiar. She started to run there, by the time she run there she heard a man screaming: “STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!”. This voice also sounded familiar to her, she see Doojoon there running to Jiyoon and held her in her arm. As she approaches slowly and hide behind the bushes, she saw that Jiyoon was almost all , she was going to advance to see her but she saw Jiyoon hugging Doojoon while crying. She holds herself, she doesn’t know the reason why she didn’t approach her, she felt bad that she wasn’t there to help Jiyoon and also jealous that Jiyoon is hugging Doojoon. Then she sees that they were walking somewhere as Doojoon gave his jacket to Jiyoon to cover her up, she followed them. She was away from them so she couldn’t hear everything they said, all she could see is Doojoon holding her hand nudging her while Jiyoon try to evade his eyes. Gayoon couldn’t hold herself anymore, she wanted to step out before something bad’s going to happen before her eyes but it was too late. She sees Doojoon press his lips on Jiyoon and to her surprise Jiyoon didn’t push him away or anything. Gayoon heart was getting stab as the nanosecond pass by.

< Why isn’t Jiyoon pushing him away?!?! What happened while I was gone this week?! Is it because I didn’t tell her my feeling that she’s like this? I don’t get it, she said she loved me and that she belong to me!! WHAT IS THIS?! WHY ARE THEY KISSING?! WHY?! WHY? WHYYYY?!> Gayoon just stood there, paralyzed.

When she finally came back to her sense, she saw that Doojoon was carrying Jiyoon into his arm and brought her back into the hotel. She just stood there..hoping that Doojoon will come back out soon, as she looked up to the window where Jiyoon live, the light turn off and after an hour or two, Doojoon still haven’t came down. Her heart was broken into million of pieces..she was getting angry and sad.. < How could she…How could they…> then she ran away

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, when Jiyoon woke up, she was staying in bed staring at the ceiling recalling what happened yesterday. She remembers that Doojoon slept on the sofa in the living room so she got up and got dress and was ready to go see him but when she got out of her room, the living room was empty. There was a note on the table: “ Morning sweety, thank you for yesterday night even though that kiss doesn’t mean that we are together but I was really happy that you didn’t push me away. I must sound very lame right now writing this to you, but what can I say? I am a shy guy ;) Anyways, I just wanted to tell you I went home and I bought you some food, I left it in the fridge so just heat it up when you are hungry. I’ll see you later! “

After reading that paper, Jiyoon couldn’t help to giggle a bit: “Aish, this stupid doojoon haha..” then she rethinks of yesterday night, the kiss that he gave her.. it was very strong and stuff but somehow she just doesn’t feel the love in that kiss. she hit her head to think straight. She took out her phone and texted Doojoon: “Morning Doojoon, thank you again for yesterday night and for the food! I’m a go out to buy some stuff, I’ll ttyl!”

She ate the food and then went to the shopping mall, she needed some new clothes since her favorite one got torn apart yesterday night. As she walks, she bump into Yoseob.

Jiyoon:”Hey! What you doing here?”

Yoseob:” Oh I’m buying a new set of clothes for a party”

Jiyoon:” Oh! Party! When is it?”

Yoseob:” Haha tomorrow!”

Jiyoon: “Wait.. aren’t you a bit last minute ? “

Yoseob scratch his head: “Yea..haha..Doojoon too, he’s trying the clothes right now”

Jiyoon:” Oh I see, can I wait?”

Yoseob:”Of course! He would be happy to see you!”

As they chit chat, Doojoon came out of the dressing room with his new blazer and pant, he looked amazing. Jiyoon was stunned by it too.

Doojoon: “Jiyoon?? Hiiii!! How do I look?”

Jiyoon: “Hey, hm you look ok I guess..”

Doojoon gave her a grin: “Only ok? I see..”

Jiyoon changes the conversation: “Ah so where are you guys going tomorrow?”

Both of the guys was looking at each other

Jiyoon: “…Why are you two looking at each other like this? Are you hiding something?”

Yoseob whisper into Doojoon ears:” Dude, you didn’t tell her that she was back?”

Doojoon: “Of course not..Was way too happy to have her by my side to break this happiness!”

Yoseob: “Well you’ll have to deal with it now!”

Doojoon: “How am I suppose to deal with it? It will only hurt her!”

Yoseob: “Well you liked that idea no? Since you can have her all for yourself!”

Jiyoon:”Dude..you guys are whispering in front of me.. what are you hiding?”

Yoseob: “Hm..I’ll let Doojoon tell you, I’m a go pay for the clothes first.” He walked away.

Jiyoon looked at Doojoon as he try to evade her eyes.

Jiyoon: “Gayoon is back?? Is that it?!” with a bright smile

Doojoon stare at her and gave her a nod, she was so excited :” I’m a go see her right now!!” Before Doojoon could stop her she ran off already.

Yoseob: “So you told her about the party?”

Doojoon: “Hm..yes and no…?”

Yoseob:” What??”

Doojoon: “Well she asked if Gayoon was back and I said yes..”

Yoseob:”…no comment dude..tomorrow going to be..fun..”

Doojoon shrug: “Yea..let’s hope so”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon arrived to the mansion and rang the doorbell, the servant open up.

Jiyoon:” Hi may I see Gayoon please?” she was all excited

The servant: “Sorry, Mrs Gayoon said she doesn’t want to see anyone”

Jiyoon:” Huh? But it’s me..Tell her it’s Jiyoon that’s searching for her, I’m sure she’ll change her mind!”

Servant:”I’m sorry Mrs Jiyoon, she has told us that she isn’t willing to see anyone including you.” She closes the door leaving Jiyoon there

Jiyoon looked around, there were so many worker there that day, she went to ask one of the worker: “What’s happening?”

Worker: “There will be a party here tomorrow, so we got hire here to decorate”

Jiyoon: “Do you know what party is it?”

Worker: “No we don’t, all we know is only high class people who have the invitation is allow to attend it” then he walks away

Jiyoon: “Invitation..! Doojoon!!!” she opened her phone and texted Doojoon : “Hey can we meet up?”

Doojoon: “Hm, I have to prepare for tomorrow actually, can we meet up later? Or you can drop by my house”

Jiyoon: “I’ll drop by, what’s the address?”

After receiving the address, she took a taxi and went to his house

*Ding Dong*

A maid opened the door: “Good afternoon Mrs. Jiyoon, we were expecting you, please follow me, I’ll guide you to Mr. Doojoon.”

Jiyoon followed her, the house was enormous and there was so many servants there, they were all staring at her whispering. As she arrived to Doojoon room, she saw Doojoon trying on his new clothes and matching the tie to go with it.

Doojoon: “Hey sweetheart! “ he approached her and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Jiyoon: “Hey!”

Doojoon: “So you went to see Gayoon?”

Jiyoon: “Yea but the servant didn’t let me in saying that Gayoon doesn’t want to see anyone! Such a bullsh!t! I’m sure it’s her mom thing again!”

Doojoon remained silent

Jiyoon: “Anyways, for tomorrow can I come?”

Doojoon: “Huh? You are invited?”

Jiyoon: “Nope, that’s why I’ll go with you!”

Doojoon: “Hm.. you know by going with me mean that you will have to be my partner for the night right?”

Jiyoon: “Sure? What’s wrong with that?”

Doojoon: “Hm..usually for those party, we only bring our other half..”

Jiyoon: “Oh..I see…but I really want to see Gayoon!” she frowned

Doojoon shrug: “There’s nothing I can do Jiyoon, now let me match my shoes and tie”

Jiyoon nudge him : “Come on! Please?! I really want to go talk to her!!!”

Doojoon sigh: “In one condition”

Jiyoon shrug: “…? What? “

Doojoon: “ Be my girlfriend”

Jiyoon stare at him: “You know..I can’t..”

Doojoon: “Or..sleep with me”

Jiyoon was shock : “Excuse me? What are you taking me for?!” she was getting angry

Doojoon smirk : “ haha, caught you, your face was priceless! Be my partner for tomorrow then I’ll bring you in”

Jiyoon smile: “Yes! Ok!”

Doojoon: “BUT! You have to wear what I pick for you! No complain!”

Jiyoon shrug a bit: “Sure..Let’s hope I won’t regret this…”

Doojoon gave her a grin: “We shall see”

He then drove her to a high class shopping center, lead her to the most expensive store which Jiyoon never dare to step in. He choses a dress, a high heel, a necklace and a bracelet to her then told her to go into the changing room to change. When she came out, she was embarrass of her clothing but for Doojoon, she looked amazingly beautiful.

The red dress show her beautiful curves of her body, with a diamond necklace and gold bracelet and a 3inch high heel. She was covering herself feeling embarrass and freaking out about the price. But before she can say anything Doojoon decided to buy the whole outfit. He then sent Jiyoon home and told her he’ll come pick her up next day.

The next day came, Jiyoon was up already, she was very excited that she would be able to see Gayoon. Then she hears knock at the door, Doojoon came to pick her up. He hurried push Jiyoon into the car.

Jiyoon: “What’s with the rush?”

Doojoon:” We only have a few hours before the party start, I’m taking you to the hairdress and stuff”

As they arrived, the hairdress took Jiyoon to the seat and start cutting her hair and other people were putting make up, nail polish on her. After a long while, when Jiyoon came out of the room, Doojoon just couldn’t take his eyes off her. She look gorgeous! She stared at the mirror herself and couldn’t believe it was her but then went to Doojoon and ask if she looked weird. Doojoon went close to her ears and whisper:”If we were in a room just two of us, I wouldn’t be able to guarantee that I can remain calm.”

“What do you mean?” says Jiyoon a bit confused

“I would want to sleep with you right now” he gaves her a wink which blushes Jiyoon

Jiyoon didn’t know how to react so she stomp on Doojoon with her high heel which made Doojoon screamed in pain. After a bit, Doojoon was finally able to walk properly. They went into the car and was heading to their destination.