Where Am I... Am I dead?

Memories

Jiyoon POV

Where…am I? Where is this place…it’s all white…Ah…I must have died…true… so this is the place you go when you are dead…Sigh…Where should I go now… What should I do now…Shouldn’t there be an angel or devil here to get me? I wonder..if it’s an angel…or devil…haha, what am I even talking about? Of course it’s a devil from all the things I have done…I hurt so many people,

 

She closes her eyes and try to rewind her past: All the flashback memories of her past was going through her head: Remembering her childhood, she can be nice at time but also being cold at time. She never fell in love or open herself up but, that day, everything changed, the day where she went into the Cube Entertainment Audition, the place where she met this precious angel.

 

Everything seem like it was a dream, all of their memories were passing in front of her eyes as if she’s watching a movie. All the happy time she had was flowing in front of her. Their fate started when they were group together for their audition. Remembering the result of their first performance together, everyone was clapping at their performance but all she got was a slap in the face for having an intimate dance with this gorgeous girl without her approval. Thinking everything was over, another fate brought them together when Gayoon decided to join their team for the next round of the audition. They were able to become close friend and stuff happen, they became something more than just friends. Even though, their time spent together were short, but every second they had together was a bliss to her, she would forget everything, all she had in mind was how she wishes that moment would freeze there forever. Obviously, other than happiness there’s sadness and pain too. All the moment that little jealously cause them to separate and argue, all the time where Gayoon mother would barge into their relationship and separate them and all the other misunderstand between their love were making them to grow apart. As the memories flow by her eyes, she remembers the painful last moment, seeing someone close to her dying in front of her, seeing all her closest friends in pain because of her. Everything was getting dark, she was having trouble breathing, all she saw was Gayoon in front of her having a gun point at her and *BANG BANG BANG*.

 

Sweat was coming out of her face.

 

“Jiyoon? JIyoonie?? JIYOONIE? Oh my god! She’s opening her eyes!! Doctor Doctor!!” as the girl ran out to get the doctor.

The doctor came in and approached Jiyoon.

He bend down, slowly opening her eye lid with a small flashlight

“Do you know who you are?” asked the doctor

“Jiyoon…Jeon Jiyoon..” replied Jiyoon

“Do you know where you are? Or do you remember what happened?” asked the doctor
“I don’t…know where am i…I’m assuming I am in hell…and…urk…*BANG BANG* AHHHHHH” she screamed in pain, putting both hand around her head. Jiyoon kept screaming having the shooting scene in her mind, the doctors and nurse press her down and shot her with a needle to calm her down. After a few seconds, Jiyoon finally calm down and was just immobilize on the bed with tears flowing down her eyes from her own memory.

 

 

The doctor turn around to the girl

“She’s got a huge shock from the past event, so it will take her a while to adjust herself back to normal.

Girl:” Do you know around how long it will take?”

Doctor: “We don’t know how long, it will depend on her own but for sure it will take some time for her to be completely heal up, it would be great if people she cares would be around her and take care of her, but don’t worry we will be checking up on her, if there’s any question, don’t hesitate to ask the nurse to assist you” then the doctor and the nurses left

 

After a while, Jiyoon finally open her eyes again, she look beside her to see that Gayoon was holding her hand the whole time. She smiled, she slowly trying to take her hand away but it woke Gayoon up.

 

Gayoon:” Baby! You are awake! How you feeling?”

Jiyoon shrug:” I.. don’t know.. everything seem so… weird…”

Gayoon:”Weird?”

Jiyoon nod:” There’s some black hole in my memories…I don’t seem to remember…”

Gayoon shrug:” What…do you remember?”

Jiyoon:” Hm..we went to audition together, then we became close friends…then Doojoon ask me to marry him…? Then something in a dark place…there was Yoseob there with Hyuna and Sohyun…” she was starting to shiver, and tears started to flow out without knowing why.

Gayoon was scare Jiyoon was gona breakdown again, so she quickly gave her a hug and pat her back slowly:”Shhh…it’s ok baby…you don’t need to think about it… it’s in the past ok? Don’t try…just forget it..”

Jiyoon slowly nod her head and wrap her arm around Gayoon waist and put her head on her shoulder, crying slowly. Both girls miss each other warm, Gayoon slowly giave a peck on Jiyoon forehead:”Shh it’s ok …everything will be alright…I’m here…”

 

Gayoon decide to puh Jiyoon a bit inner the bed so she sit there. She wrap her arm around Jiyoon waist while Jiyoon lean her head on Gayoon shoulder wrapping her arm around Gayoon and slowly dozed off. She feel secure in Gayoon arm.

 

Gayoon

 

 

 

The next few weeks, Gayoon been spending time with Jiyoon all the time. She would sometime put Jiyoon into the wheelchair and push her out to get some fresh air. They would sit on the grass near the tree and admire the sky. Jiyoon would be playing guitar while Gayoon will be singing along.

 

 

Gayoon took Jiyoon back to her room, Jiyoon had to stay in the hospital still because of her lost of control when she try to think past the incident. Then Gayoon went home. Once she reach home, she saw her mom sitting at the sofa waiting for her...