Visit

Memories

For the whole week, both guys Doojoon and Yoseob have been visiting the girls.

Jiyoon side

Doojoon would go in and out of Jiyoon house as if he lives there. Whenever he get there, he would see Jiyoon sitting on her bed with no soul. She would look at the bracelet that Gayoon gave her before the lost of her memories, but then she would feel bitter because she knows that Gayoon doesn’t even know  the existence of that bracelet. At that instance, she would just wish everything was a nightmare, that she could see Gayoon whenever she want and still go into their audition. Speaking of audition, finally she realizes that it’s basically impossible for them to pass because the audition is next week. At that moment, Doojoon went into her room. Surprising, Jiyoon was staring at him and says: “We won’t be able to do the audition anymore.. did you realize that? Haha..I just realize now..”

Doojoon: “.. Yea.. I knew we wouldn’t be able to make it, don’t worry we can go again next year!”

Jiyoon stare at him and says: “ It’s ok.. going to audition without my partner doesn’t mean anything.”

Doojoon: “.. I am your partner too, u know..”

Jiyoon: “Sorry, but the only partner for me is Gayoon…my first and second audition was with her, she will always be my partner. I haven’t gone to a single audition with you, therefore I do not consider you as my partner”

Doojoon was getting frustrate: “Seriously?! I’ve been there for you more than that Gayoon! Why are you like this?! Why do you only care about Gayoon!? What am I to you?!”

Jiyoon ignored him which pisses Doojoon even more. Doojoon rage and screamed: “ YOUR WORLD DO NOT ONLY REVOLVE AROUND GAYOON! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!” while kneeling down. There wasn’t any respond or reaction from Jiyoon for his reaction, so Doojoon looked up, in shock, Jiyoon was sitting there with no soul as if she haven’t heard anything. Doojoon shake his head, doesn’t know how to react, he just blew his confession out of rage and.. there’s no respond. He decided to leave and told Jiyoon he’ll come see her tomorrow with a bitter smile, seeing his angel soulless staring at her bracelet.

 

Gayoon side


Whenever Yoseob come visit Gayoon, she will be sitting on her bed staring out of the window, at the tree where Jiyoon would be standing when she comes to pay her a visit. She will sometime smile whenever she reminded herself of how scare Jiyoon was when she realize that she was up in the air, and the time they spend together. But not long after, tears will come out of her eyes. Yoseob will try to talk to her but she will just turn around and look at him, give him a fake smile and continue staring out of the window. She wouldn’t want to talk to anyone, what makes it worst is, her mom lock out the whole window and even planning to cut the tree down which hurt Gayoon heart so much. She would thinks: “Why does mother goes as far as cutting the tree out just to not let Jiyoon approach me… what I have says must have already hurt Jiyoon so much that she wouldn’t come see me anyways… can’t she just let the tree there so I can think of her from time to time? “
 

One day, one of the servants went into her room while Gayoon mom was away. She apologized for spilling out their meeting. Gayoon would just look at her, no anger, just stare at her and then turn around and hug the books Jiyoon gave her. From time to time, she would hold the necklace that represent their friendship and talk to the object. “I miss you Jiyoon.. I wonder how you are doing.. Have you been eating well? Have you been sleeping well? Have you been able to live on without me? Or have you forgotten about me.. I truly miss you..my dear friend..”


The servant could hear her mumbling those word again and again while crying, they were all heartbroken. They felt so sorry for their princess but there’s nothing they can do about it...