Hope

Memories

Jiyoon POV

I can die peacefully...

 

 

*knock knock* someone was knocking at Jiyoon door. She went to open the door thinking who is bothering her now, as she opened the door she sees a random person.

“Hi Mrs Jiyoon, I was sent here to cook for you.”

Jiyoon:”Huh?  I didn’t ask for any maid”

Maid:” My master send me here to make you sure you will be fine”

Jiyoon:”Who?”

Maid smiled at her:”Mr Doojoon”

Jiyoon hold her hand:”I do not want you to help me, please leave now and tell him that I don’t want any of his help!”

She tries to push the maid away, but she was so weak it didn’t even bug her. The maid settle her down in bed and made some food for her. Jiyoon quickly ate the food, she was starving. The maid smiled at her which made Jiyoon confuse.

Maid:”Master have already warned me about you making a fist and trying to push me away, I guess my master do know you very well” she turned away and started to clean her room leaving Jiyoon sitting in bed eating her food.

As the maid finish cleaning, he turned around and said:”Oh by the way Mrs. Jiyoon, master told me to tell you; “Nothing is worth for you to lose your life for. I trust you that you can live freely and happily even without any of us around you. I believe in you, and I’m sorry.” Then she left the room leaving Jiyoon crying.

 

Since the day Doojoon got yell at by Jiyoon he’s being going to the bar drinking every night, trying to get himself drunk and forget about Jiyoon but, even when other hots girl try to approach him, he wouldn’t even take a look at them. A girl walked to him and try to flirt with him, but Doojoon lost his temper and want to slap her but someone held him back which made him piss. He turned around and was about to punch that person but he stopped since it was Yoseob.

 

Yoseob:”Dude..calm down, it’s me”

Doojoon:”…What are you doing here?”

Yoseob:”You haven’t gone home lately, why are you like this?”

Doojoon:”Nothing, just mind ur own business”

Yoseob:”Doo..Come on”

Doojoon:”What do you want man?! She kick me out! She don’t want me in her life anymore!!” he ordered more drinks and kept drinking.

Yoseob remain silence because he knows if he start talking it will only piss Doojoon off, so he stayed there looking after him until he lose conscious and bring him home.

 

Hyuna + Sohyun side

Hyuna was getting ready to leave to go visit Gayoon, hoping that Sohyun won’t wake up like usual. But today wasn’t her luck, Sohyun was up before her and she was cooking breakfast for her. She sat down and eat with Sohyun, chit chatting but she was in a rush, she promised to eat with Gayoon, now she’s stuck here. Hyuna tried to give excuses to Sohyun to go out like she always does but this time Sohyun looked different. She was staring at her.

Sohyun:”So.. How long are you going to do this?”

Hyuna:”What do you mean?”

Sohyun:”Hyuna…I’m not stupid you know..”

Hyuna:”I ..don’t understand what you talking about”

Sohyun:”You’ve been lying to me didn’t you…”

Hyuna:”Sohyun ar…I can..expla”

Sohyun:”You don’t need to explain Kim Hyuna, you lied to me, you’ve been with Gayoon all the time. I saw you…that night, in the rain..you kissed her..”

Hyuna:”..You knew since the beginning…? How come you didn’t say anything?”

Sohyun:”Because..i thought you would break up with either me or her..but you decided to be with both of us…you are mean…you are coldhearted…”

Hyuna:”I am not coldhearted! If I was coldhearted..I…wouldn’t be like this…”

Sohyun:”Ok, then chose now. Me or Her?”

Hyuna stared at her:”I…don’t know…”

Sohyun bite her lips:”It’s ok, I’ll help you chose. We are over”

She walked and open the closet and took out her luggage, she had already prepared it.

 

Hyuna was shock, she was just standing there as Sohyun walked out of the door.

Deep down she want to hold Sohyun and tell her to not leave her, but she didn’t dare to do it, because she, herself doesn’t know, who she wants to be with.

 

She walked alone to the park, staring at the tree and sigh She started to think about all the memories she had with Sohyun, then her phone was ringing, it was Gayoon.

Gayoon:”Hyuna, where are you? I’ve been waiting”

Hyuna:”Sorry, I don’t think I can meet up with you today..”

Gayoon:”Is everything alright?”

Hyuna:”Not really…”

Gayoon:”What happened?”

Hyuna:”Sohyun officially broke up with me…”

Gayoon remained silent, she didn’t know what to say

 

Hyuna:”Yea..i’ll text you later…”

Gayoon:” alright…”

 

Gayoon side

Gayoon texted Yoseob to meet up because she doesn’t know what to do, Hyuna didn’t tell her the reason why they broke up but she know she’s the reason. As Yoseob reach her house, they decided to go to the coffee shop.

 

Yoseob:”What’s wrong Gayoon? It’s rare for you to ask me to hang out”

Gayoon:”Yoseob oppa…I don’t know what to do…”

Yoseob:”About what?”

Gayoon:”Because of me, Hyuna and Sohyun broke up…I feel…terrible”

Yoseob:”..Why because of you? What happened?”

Gayoon:”I…was down since..Jiyoon told me off..and Hyuna confessed that she might still have feeling for me, but without knowing how I feel, I just went with the flow, I needed someone to be there for me. I felt so lonely without Jiyoon…”

Yoseob:”So Hyuna were dating both of you at the same time?”

Gayoon:”I don’t know…kinda I guess?”

Yoseob:”..well..What about you Gayoon? How do you feel about Hyuna right now? What do you want to do?”

Gayoon:”I..don’t know, I’m happy that I’m with her I guess, I feel safe and less lonely. But I feel terrible that they broke up…”

Yoseob:”See, you know your answer”

Gayoon:”Huh?”

Yoseob:”You feel less lonely.. Gayoon ar. You love Jiyoon more than Hyuna it’s obvious. Hyuna being there made you feel less lonely that mean the one you truly love is Jiyoon. You felt terrible that they broke up because you don’t love Hyuna that way anymore, you just have a small amount of crush left for her. It’s normal, your memories just come back, it’s very normal that your feeling is confused. But from what you say, I’m sure you know your answer..Jiyoon’s the one you want to be with forever.”

 

After listening to Yoseob speech, Gayoon heart suddenly felt release and hurt.

Gayoon:”Wait..no…Jiyoon kicked me away…I was going toward her..”

Yoseob sigh:”Gayoon, when did you become so pathetic? What happened to the strong will Gayoon that doesn’t give up? Just because she told you off, you back off and lost your own sense of direction?

Gayoon stared at Yoseob, and gave him a smirk:”Thank you oppa! I know what to do!” she stood up of her chair and rushes out.