First Happy Night

Memories

After the battlefield everyone was exhausted, so the guys decided to rent another room for themselves and Gayoon stayed with Jiyoon.

 

The girls room

After the guys left, the girls started to clean up. After that, they were sitting at the dinner table and chit chat a bit. Jiyoon felt her phone vibrate so she went to check then she gave a smirk which intrigue Gayoon.

Gayoon: “Who is it that’s texting you this late at night?”

Jiyoon: “Oh, just a random text haha”

Gayoon: “Do I know that person?”

Jiyoon: “No no, don’t worry about it!”

Gayoon was getting suspicious at her.

Jiyoon decided to go shower while leaving her cell phone on the table. During that time, Gayoon couldn’t stop staring at the phone because she felt like Jiyoon was hiding something, insider her heart But she couldn’t hold her temptation, so she went to check Jiyoon message; It was from Doojoon like she predicted. The message was : “Hey honey, don’t do anything strange without me around huh? Don’t forget to dream about my kiss haha! See you tomorrow morning angel <3”.

Gayoon heart was hurting, and this feeling feel familiar to her..She heard Jiyoon was coming out of the shower so she quickly closes the phone and put it back to the initial place then pretend that she’s checking her own phone.

Jiyoon came out and saw Gayoon sitting there: “Hey Gayooni, go take a shower!”

Gayoon looked up at her and nod, without a single word she went into the shower which made Jiyoonie unsettle. Something feel off. While Gayoon was in the shower, she realized something’s missing; she had no pyjama or anything to put in. Then suddenly she hear a knock from the door: “Yes?”

Jiyoon: “You forgot you don’t have a pyjama, I brought you the new set we bought today!”

Gayoon: “Oh Thank You, can you leave it in here?”

Jiyoon: “Hm the door is lock!”

Gayoon: “Oh ok, I’ll come open the door”

When Gayoon open the door she saw Jiyoon all embarrass and blushing. Jiyoon closer her eyes and hand her the pyjama set. Gayoon was feeling weird : “Why are you embarrass for handing me clothes..?”

Jiyoon: “Euh, woman you are N.A.K.E.D!!!”

Gayoon look at herself : “OH MY GOD!!!!” then she push Jiyoon and closed the door.

Jiyoon was too shock from the view that she just sat on the floor while Gayoon was so embarrass at herself in the washroom. thought Gayoon.

Then after a while, Gayoon still haven’t gone out of the washroom so Jiyoon knock the door and says: “Gayoon ar…come out.. you’ve been in there for a long while..” After that, Gayoon opened the door still blushing. Both of them were standing in front of each, didn’t know what to say.

Gayoon: “..What did you see..?”

Jiyoon turn around: “Nothing…nothing much…”

Gayoon: “…What’s nothing much??”

Jiyoon: “Nothing nothing! Then she ran to the bed and try to hide under the blanket”

Gayoon: “ JIYOON!! What did you see?!” she went to the bed and trying to take off the blanket but while fighting over the blanket Gayoon lost balance and fell on top of Jiyoon and end up giving Jiyoon a kiss on the cheek.

Jiyoon was shock and they were staring at each other again.

Jiyoon: “..”

Gayoon: “Sorry..I..”

Jiyoon: “No, no don’t apologize…Hey..remember I asked you few hours ago in the living room..if last time when you..gave me a kiss at the hospital..was it suppose to be on the cheek..?”

Gayoon turned red and stare at Jiyoon: “I..wanted to give you a kiss on the cheek but..you turned..so..yea..”

Jiyoon smile bitterly: “Yea..that’s what I thought..”

Gayoon: “But..I don’t think I would mind..”

Jiyoon was shocked at her statement

Jiyoon: “What?!”

Gayoon: “Nothing!” then she turn around and hide under the blanket to hide her embarassment.

Jiyoon flip the blanket and went on top of Gayoon: “What did you say?”

Gayoon try to hide her face with her hands: “Nothing I said!”

Jiyoon took both of her hand away and looked straight to her eyes: “Are you serious about what you just said?”

Before Gayoon could even answer her, Jiyoon was approaching herself to her: “Would you want me to stop now..?”

Gayoon was getting more and more red; she was just staring at Jiyoon lips without answering her. She wanted it, she doesn’t know why, she know they are both girls but she really wanted those soft lips. Since Gayoon wasn’t answering, Jiyoon just kept moving forward to her.

Jiyoon POV

I want to approach her, I want to know her better, I want to feel her soft lips once again, but I’m scare, what if I cross this boundary, what if she feel disgusted if I do this… There will be no return for us.. but she isn’t resisting at all, I can see that all she’s been doing is staring at my lips..does that mean she wants me too? SCREW THIS! I’ve been waiting for a long time…too long!!..I really want to..taste her lips..just once more..!

-----------------------------------------------------------

There, finally, Jiyoon gave Gayoon a kiss, a very tender kiss. Both girls was feeling so warm inside their heart, it’s as if they were melting. Then Jiyoon realized what she just did so she back up and stare at Gayoon, waiting for her reaction.

Gayoon POV

What..just happened..? I was staring at her lips and then..she kisses me.. is this how friend interact nowdays? That made me flustered..my heart was so warm..What is this feeling, it feel familiar though..

Jiyoon POV

Oh my god, I did it..it felt..amazing. My heart was melting..but what does Gayoon think about it? Is it normal for friend to do this..? No it’s not normal and I know it!! But..I liked it..I think..I do love her.. I’m so stupid..why did I only realize now..if I realized months ago, I think we wouldn’t have gone through all these hardship..

Jiyoon looked at Gayoon, still waiting for her reaction.

Jiyoon: “How..did you feel..?”

Gayoon: “ Euh..it was ok? I don’t know…”

Jiyoon: “Oh..that’s all?”

Gayoon: “..I don’t know..anyways..let’s sleep!” she turned around trying to hide inside the blanket once again.

Jiyoon: “Did..you hate it..? I’m sorry…I won’t do it again..”

Gayoon turned around: “How ..could I possibly hate it?!..I..liked it..it made my heart felt so warm…but is that what frien..”

Jiyoon gave her a smile and cut her off before she could finish her sentence , she was so happy to hear that she liked it. Without thinking, she approaches herself once more and says: “Can i..?”

Gayoon blushes again and gave her a nod

Both of them close their eyes: Jiyoon gave her another kiss, slowly she deepened down her kiss, it last for a few minute then they had to stop because they needed to breathe. Both of them were grasping for air then giggling at each other. They both hug each other and fell asleep in each other arm that night. It was their first happy night ever for both of the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, they have their great night together, what will happen later on? Will they remain happy like this but Gayoon seem to think that's how friend interact with each other, where would that lead them to? :P