Beach incident

Memories

Few days have pass since picnic, Sohyun wanted to go to the beach. So Hyuna invited everyone to join. They were playing game together while the guys was preparing food for the girls.

Doojoon suddenly whispers something in Sohyun ears which made Hyuna felt like something was wrong. She wanted to go ask Sohyun what did he want but both Gayoon and Jiyoon were right beside her so it would be rude if she just moved away. Sohyun giggled and nod to what Doojoon said.

The food was ready, everyone was running toward the food. Jiyoon was about to get a plate but before she could reach it, Doojoon appears in front of her holding a plate of her favorite food. She happily grab it and said thank you to Doojoon. He invited her to sit beside her which she agrees to because all she wanted right now is to eat her delicious food. While for Gayoon, she was just glaring at Doojoon, so she decided to sit beside Jiyoon which made Jiyoon happy.

Doojoon:”Can’t you read the mood? I’m eating with my honey! Go eat with your fiance!"

Gayoon:” No, more like can’t YOU read the mood? Jiyoon obviously rather eat with me!”

Doojoon:”I don’t care! You girls spent a lot of time together already! I’ve been cooking!! Let me enjoy some time with my honey!” he hugged Jiyoon.

Jiyoon was so hungry that she didn’t really pay attention to their quarrel. Both Gayoon and Doojoon:”JIYOONI!! SAY SOMETHING!” Jiyoon just stared at them with mouth full of food which was so cute that brought everyone laughter.

Hyuna:”Yah Jiyoon! All you care is food! You’ll be sad if someone steal Gayoon away from you!”

Gayoon felt weird, after hearing what Hyuna say. She don’t know what that feeling is. She’s thinking, Jiyoon will be sad that I’ll get steal away, then what about you Hyuna? Will you be sad?

Jiyoon:”What?! No one is stealing her away from me!”

Yoseob went with the flow:”Hey hey, she’s my future wife, I already stole her away from you!” which brought a tension to everyone. It was awkward, Yoseob remember that Gayoon want to cancel the engagement but he find that something was going on in Gayoon mind so he said it to see her reaction. As he expected, she didn’t comment on anything which mean she still didn’t tell Jiyoon anything, just like Doojoon presume.

Jiyoon approach her and hug her from behind:”Gayoon is more important than my food!” she looked at Gayoon:”You trust me right?! I can vomit all the food out if you want me to prove it to you!” she smiled at her like a little kid, still having some left over near .

Gayoon wipe and smack her head lightly:”Yah! That’s disgusting! Why would you prove it to me like that!” she gaves such a sweet smile to Jiyoon which made her blush once again. Then Jiyoon hold Gayoon hand:”Gayoon ar! Let’s go swim! We still haven’t gone into the water!!”

Gayoon:”No, I don’t want to go in! I rather sit under the umbrella!”

Jiyoon pout then she went to Hyuna and Sohyun to drag them but Sohyun was tired so she decided to stay there.

Jiyoon held Hyuna to the beach, they were just swimming naturally until Doojoon and Yoseob jumped in and start splashing water at them. Hyuna and Jiyoon was getting drown and kept screaming for help from Gayoon and Sohyun. But both of them were just laughing at them. Sohyun seeing Gayoon smiling, felt like she could talk to her more normally because usually she can feel that Gayoon have a huge barrier toward her.

Sohyun:”Hey Gayoon, how are you feeling lately? Do you need to rest some more?”

Gayoon looked at her and shake her head:”No, I’m fine.”

Sohyun:”Hm is it me or you don’t really like me?”

Gayoon didn’t answer her

Sohyun:”I guess I’ll take that as a yes, you dislike me. Sigh, it’s so hard to talk to you.”

Then after a while, Doojoon and Yoseob got out of the water to get some ice cream for the girls, they asked Gayoon and Sohyun what they wanted and went to get it. As they walked away, not long after few guys went to the girls at the water while Sohyun was still trying to get some answer from Gayoon.

Guys:”Hey girls, you alone? Want to hang out with us?”

Jiyoon:”Euh no, we came with friends”

Hyuna:”Yea, we came with our lovers”

Guys:”Really? Where?”

Jiyoon:”They went to get ice cream for us..”

Jiyoon and Hyuna was trying to get away from them but the guys block their road.

Hyuna tried to push them aside:”Yah! Stop bothering us!”

Guys:”Well since your boyfriends went to get ice cream for you, let’s hang out until they get back alright?!” the guys grab the girls hand.

Hyuna try to swing the guy down like how she did it to Doojoon but they were tough, they held her even stronger which made her yield in pain.

Gayoon and Sohyun notice something was wrong over there, they quickly walk there. As they walked there Gayoon and Sohyun was screaming:”HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM!?”

The guys turn arouned and whistle:”Wow these two are pretty hot too!” one of them said:”I prefer the tall one, she’s so gorgeous!”, while the other one:”I prefer the younger one, she’s so cute!”. The guys:”So they are your friend? You can join us too if you want! The guys was going to approach them, Hyuna and Jiyoon was grippin them to prevent that to happen. The guys push both of them away which made them in pain again, both of them had a scratch on their arm. Both Sohyun and Gayoon quickly ran to Hyuna leaving Jiyoon there. Then the guys was getting irritate, the girls was pissing them off, so the guys grab Sohyun and Gayoon away, Hyuna and Jiyoon automatically ran after them. Hyuna jumped on the guy who was taking Sohyun away:”YAH! SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND! LEAVE HER ALONE YOU B@STARD!” she kick the guy in the middle which made him fell on the ground in pain and she caught her girlfriend and pat her head asking if she was ok. Sohyun was so scare she kept hugging Hyuna. While Jiyoon attacked the other guy, she saw what Hyuna did, so she did the same thing by kicking the guy which gave the same result, he was on the floor but she couldn’t catch Gayoon like how Hyuna catch sohyun, which ended up having Gayoon fall on Jiyoon which made her yield in pain again because her feet scratch the sand which had some broken glasses. She was bleeding. The guys was angry at them, they were just going to kick the girls and hit them, no one dare to intervene because those guys look so strong, people were just looking and worry about them.

Not long after, Doojoon and Yoseob came back with the ice cream, they saw there was a big group surrounding, they quickly glance at each other and knew the girls got into trouble. Doojoon:”I KNOW WE SHOULDN”T HAVE LEFT TOGETHER! ARG!!” he quickly ran into the crowd and saw the guys was kicking the girls, hyuna was protecting Sohyun while Jiyoon was protecting Gayoon. They were both on the girls while the guys kick them. Doojoon quickly punch the guys and the guys started a fight. Obviously, Doojoon and Yoseob ended up winning with barely any scratch. Doojoon:”HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WOMAN?!” he kept kicking the guys non stop. The guys was begging for mercy but Doojoon was way too mad to listen and just kept kicking them. Yoseob had to stop him before he murdered them. Doojoon was so mad seeing how badly Jiyoon was injured. Out of four of them Gayoon and Sohyun just had a scratch on their hand, Hyuna got some blue on her face and back but Jiyoon was bleeding..

The guys all ran away. Yoseob:”DOOJOON CALM DOWN! TAKE CARE OF JIYOON FIRST! WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!”

Doojoon finally came back to his sense, he looked at Jiyoon. She was bleeding non stop, was bleeding blood too from all the kicking. Gayoon was cover with Jiyoon blood, she was shock, she was scare she was just stun there looking at Jiyoon vomiting blood.

Doojoon quickly grab Jiyoon and went to the car to drive her to the hospital. Everyone rushed to the car to follow him but Gayoon. Yoseob had to lift her up and put her in Doojoon car because of how shock she was, and he knows that the person that Jiyoon would want to be with is Gayoon. So Yoseob was with Hyuna and Sohyun while Doojoon was with Jiyoon Gayoon.

On the way there, Jiyoon was losing conscious.

Doojoon:”JIYOON STAY AWAKE! DON’T FALL ASLEEP! DON’T LOSE FOCUS!!” Jiyoon kept dozing off, she lightly said:”It…hurt…”

Doojoon:”I know it hurt baby! Stay awake!! HEO GAYOON WTF ARE YOU DOING?! TALK TO HER DO SOMETHING!”

Gayoon finally got back to her sense, she was nudging Jiyoon:”Jiyooni..stay awake!! Don’t fall asleep please.. Jiyoonii!!” Jiyoon tried to look at her and smiled at her. She faintely said:”Don’t cry Gayoon..I prefer when you are..smiling…” Doojoon kept crying her name, trying to nudge her while driving but she didn’t have any reaction and Gayoon kept nudging her too screaming Jiyoon name but still have no answer. Gayoon:”NO!! YOU MUST NOT LEAVE ME!! JIYOON!!! YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME!!!!” Jiyoon looked at her one last time, lift her hand slowly to Gayoon face and try to lift to make her smile which made Gayoon shed even more tears and screamed "NO JIYOON YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!"

Jiyoon looked at her, trying to smile but she didn't have energy left, she slowly closed her eyes making Gayoon scream her name even more. She kept shaking her screaming her name, but there was no answer and her body was turning cold.....