You are allow

Memories

Jiyoon: “Hey.. wait a second..”
Gayoon turn around hoping that Jiyoon changed her mind but to her surprise, Jiyoon threw something at her; it was a pretty bracelet. Gayoon thought that it look familiar but she ignored that thinking and says: “..?Why are you giving me this?”
Jiyoon smile bitterly: “A farewell gift? Keep It close to you if you still cherish me.. and if you ever remember something from it, then maybe we could still remain friend”
Gayoon was too hurt from hearing a farewell gift to notice what Jiyoon says, she left the house and went into Yoseob car .
Yoseob sees that Gayoon was broken down, once again, so he didn’t speak a word and sent Gayoon home.

In Gayoon room
All Gayoon been doing since the day she went to see Jiyoon was sitting on her bed hugging her pillow. She’s been thinking if what she did to protect Jiyoon was right. Did she make the right decision to protect her. She’s been thinking of all the memories she had of her, well the new memories that she had of her. She keep scratching her head hoping that she can remember everything.

*Knock Knock*

Her mom came in: “Gayoon, what’s wrong? Why do you look like you are in pain honey?”
Gayoon: “Mother, you know the reason why I am in pain..”
Mom: “Sigh, you went to see that Jiyoon girl didn’t you?”
Gayoon: “…How did you know..?”
Mom: “I am your mother, one little sign and I know what you are thinking”
Gayoon whined: “Mother..I’m sorry I broke your promise.. but I don’t think she’ll ever see me again..”
Mom: “Shh honey, it’s ok, you still have your Yoseob oppa ok? I’m sure he’ll be here for you no matter what”
Gayoon kept sobbing, her heart was so broken she couldn’t even try to stop herself.
Mom: “Listen honey, If I let you see your friend Jiyoon, will it make you happier?”
Gayoon look up to her mom immediately and have a smile: “Really?! I can see her?? Are you joking?”
Mom: “In two condition”
Gayoon: “Anything”
Mom: “You’ll always have to go with Yoseob oppa and you have to listen to what i say in the future ok?”
Gayoon nod : “Yes mother! Thank you mother! I love you mother!!!”
Her mom smiled seeing that her daughter finally have a real bright smile on her face but at the same time feel worried about their friendship.

The next morning, she called Yoseob to tell him about what her mother says so Yoseob agree to hang out with them but after the weekend because he's busy with the company.

Weekend have pass.

The past few days Jiyoon have been sitting on her bed rewinding what happened that day. She keep scratching her head: "Urk why did I do this to her.. of course it's for her own good.. but seeing her break down like this..i'm terrible.. i'm the worst.."

Then she stood up and talked to herself: "Anyways past is the past! Tomorrow is a better day! Tomorrow when i wake up, it's a whole new life for me! No more Gayoon this Gayoon that! Understand Jiyoon? Yes i do! "

The next few day, she decided to clean the house and everything, start dancing, cooking, do grocery shopping and play video game. But whenever she stop doing something, Gayoon would pop up in her mind. At last she gave up, "I am so pathetic ain't I, I kick her out and now...*sniff* Waaaaa gayooniii I miss you..." Weekend pass, she was trying her best to forget Gayoon but it's impossible. That day, she felt so tired, she haven't been able to sleep the past few night. She was in the kitchen cooking something then she thought of Gayoon and end up whining again and ended up falling asleep from all the tears.

 

Back to Gayoon

Gayoon decided to ask him to drive her to Jiyoon house again so she can explain to Jiyoon tht everything is over, that they can still be friend. When they arrived to that place, she went to knock at the door all happily. But, no one came to open the door. “Ah, maybe she went out.. I guess I’ll wait a bit.” She went to tell Yoseob that so he decided to hang with her at the doorstep.
Yoseob: “You sure look happy today, it’s been a while”
Gayoon: “ Yep! I’m so happy that I can go see Jiyoon again!”
Yoseob: “ Yea, I can see that.” –he pat Gayoon head-
Gayoon was all smily: “The sun is so nice today! I wish Jiyoon would be here with me hehe, so we can cook and dance together again”
Yoseob: “Dance? You remember how to dance?”
Gayoon: “ Hm not really, it was like freestyle dance! But she said I was a natural dancer”
Yoseob: “Wanna dance a bit while waiting?”
Gayoon: “ Here?
Yoseob: “Why not?”
Gayoon: -look around- We are..in front of Jiyoon house plus theres no music oppa, stop joking around”
Yoseob put music on from his phone: “There you go!~”
Gayoon was embarrassed at first but she started dancing with Yoseob. They were having lots of fun and Yoseob was very glad that he could see her smile while dancing with him, reminding how the past month in the studio, there was such a huge barrier against him.”
Suddenly a car arrived loudly, someone came out of the car in a rush and slam the door and say: “PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE WOMAN”. They both looked: It was Doojoon.
Doojoon walked toward them very fast and was shock that Yoseob and Gayoon was there.
Yoseob: “Wassup dude? Why are you in such a bad mood? Is your angel rejecting you again?”
Doojoon: “Very funny seob! She haven’t pick up my phone the whole morning!!!”
He advance to knock on the door.
Gayoon: “It’s useless, I think she’s out, I tried she didn’t come to open the door”
Doojoon ignored her word and kept knocking then he try to opened the door, to his surprise it was unlock. Once the door was open, there were so much smoke!!

 

 

 


“Oh my god! The house was on fire!!”

 

 


Gayoon was freaking out she wanted to go in: “JIYOONIIII !!!!”
Yoseob stoped him and took her away
Doojoon command Yoseob to call the police and fire department then he ran in.