Agreement

Memories

Yoseob heard about the news that Gayoon fainted but nothing more. He went straight to the hospital to go see her but she was still inconscious. According to the doctor, she was under too much stress so she fainted but she will be waking up soon. All she needs is to rest which bring a relief to them. But what make Gayoon mom and Hyuna wonder is how much did Gayoon heard from their conversation. Hyuna was waiting in the waiting room the whole time, she’s so worry for Gayoon, she doesn’t know what to do. She wonder if she should tell Jiyoon because she’s fearing both girls will get upset with her. Gayoon might get upset of her by making Jiyoon worry while Jiyoon might get upset at her for not taking care of Gayoon. She’s stuck in the middle, worrying. She saw Yoseob rush into the hospital room, she wondered if Gayoon have told him anything yet so she chose to remain silent.

Yoseob:” Hyuna, what happened?”

Hyuna:”I don’t know.. she fainted outside of her mom office..”

Yoseob gulp: “Ah.. why? Did something happened?”

Gayoon mom: “Hi Yoseob, I’m glad you came to see your fiance. Hyuna, could you please leave us alone.” She glares at her, basically telling her to remain silent of what happened.

Hyuna didn’t want to make a mess so she decided to leave, but before she leave she told Yoseob to text her when Gayoon woke up. Once Hyuna step out of the room, Yoseob looked at Gayoon mom.

Yoseob:”May I know what happened?”

Gayoon mom:”Nothing special really, she just fainted outside my office.”

Yoseob:”How come..Hyuna was with you?”

Gayoon mom:”I know you are my daughter fiance, but that doesn’t mean you have the right to meddle my private life, am I clear?”

Yoseob:”I’m sorry, yes I understand”

Gayoon mom:”Do you know the reason why she came to my office? I thought she was preparing the wedding with you”

Yoseob:”About that.. actually nothing..I’m a leave now”

Once he left, he gave a call to Doojoon to tell him that Gayoon fainted and was in the hospital which bring Doojoon uneasiness. Should he tell Jiyoon about Gayoon or should he remains silence. He’s confuse because he know that if Jiyoon found out that he didn’t tell her, he would be in trouble. But if he did tell her, he’s scare that his marriage would be ruin.

Yoseob:”So, are you going to tell Jiyoon about it?”

Doojoon:”Yo..I have something to tell you..”

Yoseob:”What’s wrong? Is everything alright? Want me to come see you?”

Doojoon:”Nono..actually, I confess to Jiyoon again”

Yoseob:”Oh..I see..How did it go? Did she reject you like always? Hahaa”

Doojoon:”haha, actually no this time”

Yoseob:”Really? So you two are dating now?”

Doojoon:”Hm.. we are getting marry. I asked her to marry me and she..agree..”

Yoseob:”What?! Oh wow.. congratz I guess?”

Doojoon:”Yea..isn’t this great? You are getting marry, I am getting marry. Us two can actually get marry together!”

Yoseob:”Doo..I’m sorry to tell you but, things might not go as plan…”

Doojoon:”Huh? Why?”

Yoseob:” Yesterday Gayoon told me that she wants to cancel our engagement”

Doojoon:”WHAT?! How could this happened? You alright?!”

Yoseob:” Don’t be silly, you know she’s not the person I love deeply. I’m alright just, warning you..”

Doojoon:”Did she say the reason?”

Yoseob:” She decided to stand up against her mom, she want to tell Jiyoon that she loves her, she’s ready to face everything with Jiyoon.”

Doojoon:”Oh my god..what? How come Jiyoon didn’t say anything..”

Yoseob:” Because, if I’m right, she was planning to go talk to her mom today then go tell Jiyoon but don’t know what happened but she fainted. From what I see, I don’t think she talked to her mom yet..”

Doojoon:”..This..What should I do..”

Yoseob:”Doojoon ar, do you really love Jiyoon?”

Doojoon:”..Yes..”

Yoseob:”She’s the person you love the most?”

Doojoon:”You already know my answer.."

Yoseob:” Yea.. well figure out what to do.. I’ll cheer for you either way..got to go! Bye”

They hung up

Not long after, he drove all the way to Jiyoon. As he enter the room, he went to hug Jiyoon tightly which surprised her because this time his hug seems very sincere and serious.

Jiyoon:”Are you alright?”

Doojoon didn’t answer her, he just put his head on her shoulder, smelling his angel. How he wishes, that Gayoon doesn’t exist in this world, how he wish that Jiyoon really love him but he knows that’s not true, and sooner or later he has to face it.

Doojoon:”Jiyoon ar, I have something to tell you..”

Jiyoon looked at him:”This sound serious, sure, tell me”

Doojoon:”Can we go on a vacation somewhere for our honeymoon? I know this is fast but I would like to go as soon as possible..”

Jiyoon looked at him and thought for a while. She knows that this might be a good idea for her to forget about Gayoon. It’s a good chance for her to forget everything here and maybe even fall in love with Doojoon. Jiyoon thought for herself for a while and nod which bring Doojoon a bright smile.

Doojoon:”Jiyoon, there’s another thing that I want to talk to you about..”

Jiyoon:”..?Yes?”

Doojoon:”Is about Gayoon.” As he predicted, Jiyoon face turn completely when she hear her name.

Jiyoon:”What about her..?”

Doojoon:”She got admit into the hospital”

Jiyoon was shock, she completely jumped on Doojoon: “What?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! WHY?! DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HER?!”

Doojoon knew this would happen, he knew that his girl would be taking Gayoon side no matter what, she knew she would jump into conclusion and it hurt his heart:”No Jiyoon, I didn’t do anything, I just know that she got admit into the hospital”

Jiyoon:”Bring me! I want to go see her! BRING ME!!”

Doojoon:”.. I can’t..”

Jiyoon:” Why?!”

Doojoon:”You are mine.. I don’t want to let you to go see her..I don’t want you to leave me Jiyoon..”

Jiyoon:”… I need to go see her.. Where is she?! I’ll go see her by myself!!”

Doojoon:”Jiyoon ar..please let her go..”

Jiyoon:”No! I have to go see her! Even if you tell me she’s fine! What if ..you are just saying that so that I wont see her?! What if.. you are just saying that so I will stay away from her?! I need to go see her with my own eyes that she’s fine!”

Doojoon:”Even if I tell you where she is.. it’s impossible for you to get in”

Jiyoon:”Why?!”

Doojoon:”Her mom put her in a private room in which not anyone can go in..”

Jiyoon:”I’m sure you have a way to get me in..Doojoon please!! I’ll do anything..” she was begging Doojoon on her knee

Doojoon was hurt seeing how desperate Jiyoon is just to go see Gayoon:” Ok.. if I bring you to go see her.. we are leaving right away to our honeymoon”

Jiyoon nod

Doojoon:” Not for a short time.. we will live in a different place, we won’t come back here ever again”

Jiyoon was shock from his statement:”We will never come back here?..Never?”

Doojoon nod:”Yes, never. And you are not allow to tell anyone about this, we’ll leave right away, I’ll book the ticket.”

Jiyoon was shock, she don’t know how to respond him but she’s so worry about Gayoon. Doojoon knew what she was thinking so to make her made the decision so he decided to tell Jiyoon something.

Doojoon: Jiyoon ar, you know I’ll protect you no matter what, I know like I said before that it will take a long while before you would accept me or even love me. I am willing to wait but I just don’t want her to be in our way. I don’t want her to destroy you. She has destroyed you plenty of time already. Remember the time she decided to break the friendship with you, remember the time she suddenly decided to marry to Yoseob, remember the time that you were sad, was she ever by your side? She was never by your side Jiyoon. You have done your best to be by her side, you have done your possible to protect her but she chose not to be with you. She rather chose to protect her own reputation and Yoseob reputation. Maybe she had fallen for Yoseob already since she doesn’t want rumors to spread around him. It’s better if we move away, you won’t need to get hurt anymore, and I promise you that I will protect you.”

After listening to Doojoon speech, Jiyoon heart was hurting because she find what he said was true, whenever she’s depress, Gayoon was never around or she was the reason why she’s depress. Gayoon would abandon their friendship whenever an obstacle happen such as her mom calling the police on her. Gayoon don’t even trust her since she choses to marry Yoseob because of some rumors she heard. Gayoon broke up with her and not willing to go cancel the engagement for her because of her reputation. She can clearly see that Gayoon chose everything over her. Just by thinking it, her heart was cracking.

Doojoon sees that Jiyoon was thinking deeply, so he took a breathe because he thinks he will be able to convince her.

Doojoon:”So? Deal?”

Jiyoon looked at him and nod:”Deal, bring me to go see her.. you are right.. she would always just treat me as a back up..I will always just be her back up person, I will never be her priority..You are right.. Once we settle there.. I'll try to forget her and live my life with you Doojoon.. Thank you for always being here for me..”          

Doojoon smiled at her and hold her close to him and thought for himself that after few more hours, he’ll have Jiyoon all for himself forever. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O Jiyoon agree to leave with Doojoon to another place and never come back! Oh no! :A: