A dream

Memories

“Jiyoon…Jiyoon..wake up!”

Jiyoon opened her eyes. She sees that Gayoon was cooking in front of her, all sound and safe.

Jiyoon had an heart attack, wait what? Didn’t you get hit by a truck? What happened back then, how come you are intact?! Was it all just a dream??

Gayoon stare at her weirdly and just laugh: What are you talking about ?? You must have been daydreaming silly pie! You are so adorable :)

Jiyoon: What? Silly pie? Are you ok Gayoon?

Gayoon: Of course im ok! I love you <3

Jiyoon: -stunned- what…

Gayoon: ? I said I love you! You don’t love me? -pout-

Jiyoon: … I…do

Gayoon: hehe thank you for accepting me...

Jiyoon: [what’s going on…I’m so lost…] accept you what?...

Gayoon: Wow you must be still daydreaming ahahaha, accept me… for loving you … and accept to be my girlfriend….[blush]

Jiyoon: -shock- what? Girlfriend?!

Gayoon: … What? Are you trying to deny it now? You don't remember what happened last time??? I confess to you and then I ran away thinking you would reject me but you caught up to me and not letting me go saying that you love me too!

Jiyoon: … [when did this happen why do I have no memory of it?]...

Gayoon: -notice how Jiyoon is clueless-… Do you.. not love me like how I love you…do you regret your word...?

Jiyoon: …[what the hell is happening?] “ran out of the house” [what’s happening… why is Gayoon being so soft and cute… this is not like the arrogant agressif Gayoon that I know...!!! And when did she confess to me or when did I say I accepted her… what’s going on…?!]

Gayoon went after her

"Jiyooniii why did you ran out suddenly? :( you really don’t love me huh.. I see… then I guess.. I’ll just leave… bye Jiyonii… thank you for granting me those little moment of happiness.. I really appreciated it... thank you for being my friend... bye"

At that moment jiyoon remember the incident, she turn around NO WAIT GAYOONIII DON’T GO please!!!  I do love you ok? Don’t go.. I dont want to see you get hurt again!!!!

Gayoon turn around, shed a tear… don’t say it if you don’t mean it the same way as I do … you are just hurting me even more… bye Jiyoon…thank you...

Jiyoon start running after her, she finally caught up to Gayoon, she jump into her to find out that everything was just air… everything in her sight was disappearing, all she hear is a loud noise

 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP BEEP –

 

She woke up: seeing Gayoon lying in the hospital bed, hearing the emergency signal, Gayoon heart beat was going down, doctor and nurses ran in, they told Jiyoon to leave the room right away.

Jiyoon fell on the floor what have I been thinking…everything just now was just a dream... now I remember…

 

-Few hours ago- [When Gayoon got hit by a truck]

 

“Gayoon… Gayoon.. Gayoon!!”

Gayoon could hear a voice calling her up but she can’t bring herself to wake up…

She got transport into the hospital emergency room

“Doctor, we need more blood!!”

“At this rate, she’s going to die, get more blood now!! ”

 

Jiyoon was panicking… what have I done, it’s all my fault… why didn’t I realize that..why didn't I stop her!!! JEON JIYOON YOU ARE SO STUPID!!

 

Finally doctor came out of the operation room

She has lost a huge amount of blood, we did our best...for her to wake up it will all depend  on herself ... but please be prepare.. that there’s a great chance that she might not survive...

- End of flashback-

 

Why didn’t I just hold her tight… Gayoon  must have visited my dream… and I rejected her… I hurt her… why am I so stupid… please gayoon don’t die… please I beg you!!!!! I'd do anything... as she watched the doctor and nurses doing their best to save her friend...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon being safe and sound was just a dream, now Gayoon is in danger once again. Jiyoon keep thinking that she made Gayoon like that by rejecting her in her dream, is that really the truth? Will Gayoon be able to survive this time? Is it the end of the story ? I wonder :)