Hospital Room

Memories

When the door closed, both of the girls was staring at each other. It was kinda awkward, Jiyoon decided to break the silence.

Jiyoon: “Gayoonii!!”

Gayoon: “Yes?”

Jiyoon: “I just..wanted to apologized once again..I’m very sorry about what I did and what I said before”

Gayoon: “ It’s ok, I know you didn’t mean it, I’m sorry for hurting you too..”

Jiyoon smiled at Gayoon: “Hey, can you come closer? You seem so far away from me..or is it because you don’t want to stay with me?”

Gayoon approached Jiyoon: “Are you trying to be funny? If I didn’t want to be with you I wouldn’t have kick that Doojoon away!”

Jiyoon smirk and drag her hand closer to her so Gayoon fell on the bed: “ I know hehe, I’m really happy that you want to stay with me, I was teasing you”

Gayoon: “ Pft” –pouty face-

Jiyoon: “You are so cute, gosh I miss you..You know the days without you was terrible.. I was just sitting in bed as if there’s nothing in the world. It felt so empty.”

Gayoon: “Me too..It was..so..sad”


Jiyoon started teasing Gayoon:” Sad? How sad? So, what did you do when I’m not around you?”

Gayoon knew Jiyoon was teasing her: “… Nothing! I was just reading book and sleep!”

Jiyoon: “Really?”

Gayoon: “Yep! It was normal days for me!~”

Jiyoon: “Ah..I see, then I guess, I’m not important to you at all huh? How sad, I guess Doojoon should have stayed with me more.”

Gayoon getting cranky: “..Hey!! I’m here! Why are you thinking about that man!”

Jiyoon continu to , seeing Gayoon pouty face was priceless: “What man? Why can’t I think about him? You were always with your Yoseob oppa anyways~”

Gayoon: “No! No! No! Yoseob oppa was only with me because I was sad and my mom asked him to be!”

Jiyoon: “Sad? I thought you said it was normal days for you missy, why are you contradicting yourself? Which one is true which one is lie?”

Gayoon: “Yah!!! Fine, stop teasing me.. :( You know how I feel…so stop it!!!” -pouty again-

Jiyoon gave Gayoon a hug : “I really want to hear it from you..Can’t you tell me?” with her aegyo.

Gayoon: “Sigh..I.. was very lonely without you.. I would hug the books you gave me and think about you and even talk to the book, pretending that it's you…” She was so embarrass so she shove her face into Jiyoon arm so that she can't see her face

Jiyoon smirk: “Continue”

Gayoon: “ ………Every single second of my life felt so empty, I wanted to see you, I wanted to be closed to you, I wanted to hear your voice. In my mind, there was only you, nothing else mattered to me..It felt like I was alone in the whole world..”

Jiyoon heart felt so warm hearing those word from this girl, she hold her tighter and tighter.

Gayoon: “ Jiyoonii, I can’t breathe!!”

Jiyoon didn’t stop: “Gayoon ar, you know, I could never picture you saying those word to me, especially the arrogant Gayoon that I used to know.. you make my heart flustered...” -blushed-

Gayoon: “.. Jiyoon ar, you always say the old arrogant me.. I have always wonder if you prefer the arrogant me or..the..present me..”

Jiyoon looked at Gayoon, seeing that Gayoon really want to know the answer, she smirk and says: “ That’s for you to guess and for me to know sweetie”

Gayoon: “ !!! Tell me!! I really want to know!!”

Jiyoon: “Nope! Hehe, that’s my secret!”

Gayoon pout and says: “Fine”

Jiyoon pinch her cheek and says: “Gayoon, close your eyes”

Gayoon looked confused but listened to her.

Jiyoon approach herself slowly. Gradually, she holds Gayoon face tenderly, staring at this beautiful angel, so happy that she can sees her this close, little by little approaching herself to her and press a kiss on her forehead.

Gayoon opened her eyes and blushed, she thought: < I thought she was going to kiss me…well..she did, arg what am I thinking..>

Jiyoon felt amused seeing Gayoon reaction:  “ The arrogant you or the now you, I love them both. Both is you, so no matter how you are, you will always be the girl that I adore the most."

Gayoon was so embarass to hear those word: " How can you say that with such a straight face..."

Jiyoon smirked and says: "Because, I'm stating a fact and I love seeing you like this. You look adorable! I can’t wait to go out of the hospital and spend some more time with you!”

Gayoon: “ Yes! Let’s go shopping and eat ice cream and dance and and and!!!”

Jiyoon: “haha calm down! We have lots of time! We will do all those!”

 

*Knock knock, It was Yoseob: “ Hey Gayoon, are you done? It’s getting late so I think we should go soon before your mom get worried.”

Gayoon: “ Hm, yes I guess. Jiyoonii we’ll come pick you up tomorrow!”

Jiyoon pout a bit and says: “You are leaving me already!!”

Gayoon: “ Aw, I’ll come pick you up tomorrow! I promiseeeee!”

Jiyoon: “Fine fine! I’ll see you tomorrow! Bye Yoseob! Send Gayoon home safely!”

Yoseob: “ For sure! Have a great night! See you tomorrow!”

Both of them were leaving, then suddenly, Gayoon turn around and ran toward Jiyoon to give her a good bye hug :”Bye Jiyooni, I love you!”

Before Jiyoon could respond her, Gayoon gave a kiss to Jiyoon which surprised her because the kiss was so close to but before Jiyoon could react, she have already ran out of the room with Yoseob.