Eottokke?

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Oh my.. I'm being carried by two people.. And my mouth is covered with a hankerchief. If I begin to shout, they might hurt me.
 
They placed me in the car, and removed the rope and the hankerchief in my mouth. Thank God, I almost forgot how to breathe.
 
Miyu: *scared* W-who are you?!
 
I was trembling that time, demanding for an answer.
 
They removed their wigs and shades, and I cursed because of shock.
 
Miyu: DAMN IT! IT WAS YOU TWO ALL ALONG!! SUNGMIN AND DONGHAE OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?!
Sungmin: Shhh, calm down Eunhyuk's jellyfish!
Miyu: How can I calm down? You scared me to death!!
Donghae: Mianhae, but we really need your help.
Miyu: Well, why didn't you asked me in the first place? I'm willing to help.
Sungmin: This is the only way we could think of..
 
Sungmin and Donghae oppa scared me.. I was still shocked in disbelief and I have to calm down.
 
Sungmin: Relax, Mika.
Donghae: Do you want some tea or coffee?
Miyu: You do know that it can make me palpitate more.
Sungmin: We're sorry. We were so desperate.
Miyu: The way I see it, I can't argue with that.
Donghae: Sungmin hyung and I apologized to each other. How is Sora and Eun Mi?
Miyu: To be honest, I'm so worried about them. Eun Mi unni doesn't want to talk to her, yet Sora doesn't give up.
Sungmin: If she doesn't, then how will we fix this problem?
Miyu: I think it should be better that way.
Donghae: But why?
Miyu: Trust me. You wouldn't want to see a catfight, now would you?
Donghae: So, what now?
Sungmin: Mika, her birthday is tomorrow.
Miyu: Do you want me to tell you my plan?
Donghae: Of course! Please!
Miyu: *smirks* Well then, lend me your ears.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Honestly, I miss Sungmin oppa right now despite of how he treated me. Just because I got mad, doesn't mean my love had diminished. It remained constant, to be specific.
 
This is my last day of being nineteen. How I'm going to celebrate my birthday, I still don't know.
 
I opened the windows, and I can feel the cold wind on my cheeks. And there I saw that guy once again. Who could that be? And where is Mika?
 
Ah, I'm too tired to think.. Give me a break.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I got home late at night when Sungmin and Donghae oppa took me home. What will happen tomorrow, it will still be a secret.
 
As I open the door, the four girls were staring at me, except for Eun Mi unni who was nowhere to be found.
 
Miyu: Why are you staring at me like that?
Jasmin: Where have you been?
Miyu: I'm sorry, unni. You'll find out soon.
Hannah: We already knew what happened.
Miyu: Yes, I think so too. If that's the case, then I went to Sungmin and Donghae oppa. And Sungmin oppa gave me his gift for Eun Mi unni.
 
It was a Hello Kitty plushie, her favorite. This is something that Zhou Mi oppa and her have in common.
 
Sam: Mika, what's your plan? I know you're hiding something.
Miyu: Like what I've said, you'll find out soon. Where is Eun Mi unni?
Ailee: She's in her room.
 
Clock striked 12 and one thing's for sure: Sungmin oppa really loves her.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It's the 24th of January, nothing special. I guess I'm no longer a kid who would look forward to this day every year.
 
Or maybe because I had an argument with two people, and Mika and Donghae oppa were the only ones I could talk to.
 
Miyu: Eun Mi unni?
 
Speaking of the devil, there's Mika.
 
I opened the door and let her in. I'm being an introvert these past few weeks.
 
Miyu: I'm sorry, were you sleeping?
Eun Mi: No, I can't even sleep.
Miyu: Happy Birthday, unni. *hugs her*
Eun Mi: Thanks.
Miyu: So, how are you feeling?
Eun Mi: Fine, I guess.
Miyu: No, what I meant was, how is your heart and mind? What state are they in?
Eun Mi: Well, my anger had lessen a bit because I had a lot of time for myself.
Miyu: Are you willing to forgive them right now?
Eun Mi: I still don't know. I can, but I can't forget.
Miyu: So you're still holding onto your pride? Unni, people make mistakes, even you do too. Having a bit of pride is fine, but you have to be aware that the more you push them away, the more they are less likely to stay in your life. Just a piece of advice. I hope you don't mind.
Eun Mi: No, it's fine.
Miyu: Here's my gift. And the other one, well, Sungmin oppa wanted to hand it to you. I have to go now.
Eun Mi: Arraseo, good night.
 
When Mika left, I held the gift and opened it. Hello Kitty.. My favorite. He knows me well.
 
There was a message in a little bottle attached to Hello Kitty's neck.
 
"Eun Mi, my love. If you are ready to meet me, go to the park where you first comforted me. I'll be waiting."
 
One thing's for sure. I have to decide asap.
 
What will her decision be?