Honto no Kimochi

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sehun oppa was still holding me, preventing myself from falling. He was shocked to see me like this and we were inches away from each other.
 
I blushed when I saw him that close. And he gave me a smile once again. His so called eye smile.
 
Sehun: Whoops. Gotcha. *winks*
 
I pulled away from him and I almost hit my head on the floor. He caught me, but this time, our faces were no longer meeting each other, but our lips.
 
It took me a minute to realize that our lips met for the first time.
 
Sehun: *hugs her* Waaah~ My first kiss. *blush*
Miyu: Sehun oppa.. Mianhae!!
Sehun: Can we do it once again?? *moves closer*
Miyu: Oppaa! You're making me blush!
Sehun: *kiss her cheek* I had the best moment of my life. Thanks to you. *pats her head*
 
I swear. On the final date, I won't let anyone kiss me once again. Aigoo.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Why is this becoming heartbreaking all of the sudden? After Suho oppa left me here, it felt like my heart is crashing into pieces. Not because I love him, but it hurts seeing a person get hurt just because I couldn't reciprocate the feelings he had given me.
 
Was I too unfair that I chose Lay oppa as the one I like? Oh right, I haven't told him anything like that.
 
Then all of the sudden, someone appeared right before my very eyes.
 
Baekyun's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: Ja Ri.. Please stop crying.
Ahjumma: Ya! Don't make your girlfriend cry!
Baekhyun: Hold on, she's not my girlfriend.. Ja Ri!
Ja Ri: *cries harder* I hate you. I've been trying to be in good terms with you but you don't want to!
Ahjusshi: Aish, give that girl a chance!
 
People were surrounding us, as if we are a real couple. This is humiliating. Since Ja Ri is already involved in a scandal, I can't let her have one once again.
 
I hugged her so tight right in front of many people, not minding what they think when I whispered something to her.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Eun Young: Luhan oppa, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Luhan: I think I am, Eun Young.
Both: Baekhyun is jealous!
 
I laughed because we both came to that conclusion. Something we have in common. Great.
 
Luhan: Baekhyun knows that Ja Ri is in love with Donghae hyung that's why. Today, he's about to confess his feelings for her. But turns out to be that Ja Ri chose a wrong topic.
Eun Young: But she had already moved on. Baekhyun oppa didn't let her finish the sentence.
Luhan: *holds her hand* Don't worry~ They'll be okay. For now, let's focus on our date. *winks*
Eun Young: *blush* D-date?!
 
I think I'm gonna burst out anytime. Luhan oppa, you're making me feel this way like never before..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Oh my gosh.. You've got to be kidding me. There's Lay oppa, walking towards me.
 
Wait a second, why do I feel paralyzed? As if my legs are turning into jelly just by seeing him? And why do I feel this way whenever I see him? I feel so alive whenever he's around.
 
Lay: Sora? I thought Suho is here.
Sam: Lay oppa.. How come you're here?
Lay: Well he told me he's going to be here.
Sam: He left already and said goodbye.
Lay: Seriously? Aish that ahjussi! It took me an hour to get in here aigoo! But why did he left you?
Sam: Molla. I have no idea.
Lay: That Suho.. now let me just call him.
 
Before Lay oppa can even do that, his phone is ringing already.
 
It was Suho oppa.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Ja Ri: Baekhyun oppa.. Don't hug me all of the sudden..
Baekhyun: Don't cry anymore, Ja Ri. I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I didn't mean to. I'm just shy.
Ja Ri: Why?
Baekhyun: The truth is.. I like you..
Ahjumma: KISS THE GIRL RIGHT NOW!
 
There were so many people and I'm ashamed to look at them one by one.
 
Ja Ri: Baekhyun oppa, stop the show right now.. You don't have to do fanservice..
Baekhyun: I never did fanservice except with Chanyeol.
 
Baekhyun oppa was different. Not the usual side of him which is cute. This time, he's serious. And he was looking at me directly to which I can't look at him right away.
 
He moved closer, caressing my hair. Honestly, I never experienced a guy doing this before. And I'm not like those girls like in those commercials that have long straight hair. I have a black, curly hair and I like it.
 
Byun Baekhyun, stop this right away.. I might.... fall..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Donghyun: Mika~ your date with Sehun is daebak! It gained 36.5% ratings and yours with Xiumin is 36%. I wonder what the rating will be when you're with Kai.
Miyu: I too am not sure, Donghyun oppa. And I don't like the fact that it sounded as if we're doing this for the sake of fans.
Donghyun: Don't think that way. Like what I've said, everything's real and is being shown on air. And this would be a great exposure once you debuted as a member of EXP.
Miyu: Arraseo. If that's how it is..
 
I feel like I'm an HR manager in charge of the recruitment and selection. Aish. It's hard to choose one.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Donghae: Are you sure with your plan, Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Never been so sure in my life.
Donghae: What about you and Minji?
Eunhyuk: NON-EXISTENT.
Donghae: I wish you all the best.
 
I have to get myself ready. Whatever this is, you'll find out later. Kim Minji, your desperation will turn into this kind of separation from me.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Phone Call:
 
Lay: Suho, what the heck? Why did you left Sora and I all of the sudden?
Suho: Turn it into loudspeaker, Lay. I want Sora to hear everything.
 
Lay oppa did what Suho oppa had told him right away. And I was there, listening.
 
Suho: Sora, I'm sorry. It's just that, I can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of seeing the fact that you can't love me, and you're in love with someone else. If you're going to ask me how I found out its because I can see it in your eyes. You too, Lay. Why the change of mood whenever I mention courting Sora?
 
So Suho oppa knew all along.. I feel so guilty right now.
 
Sam: Suho oppa, I'm so sorry. I was uncertain of my feelings.
Suho: You don't have to be sorry, Sora. It was never your fault.
Lay: You idiot. You're giving up all of the sudden?!
Suho: Yes. Because Sora will be happier with someone else. And that's you.
 
Lay oppa blushed and so did I. Does this mean that the feeling is mutual between the two of us?
 
Suho: You two! If you don't confess to each other I will kill you both hahaha! Don't waste my efforts, arraseo?
 
Phone call ended.
 
Sam: Lay oppa.. *blush*
 
Baekhyun's POV :)
 
By the time I was holding her tight, I didn't care about what people think. I like Dong Ja Ri and now I have no intention of letting go, even if she loves Donghae hyung.
 
Baekhyun: Dong Ja Ri, listen to me. *touch her face* I love you..
Ja Ri: Eh?
Baekhyun: Nan jeongmal saranghae..
 
For the very first time, I've said those words to a girl I like the most. And it feels so good letting it all out.
 
Ja Ri: *kicks him* PABO!
 
She ran away and I had to follow her. Maybe she doesn't believe what I'm saying.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It's 6pm in the evening and we are about to film the last two episodes. I feel so nervous because I don't want them to get hurt in the process.
 
Even if they would feel happy in the show, I know they're not. How could you be happy at a time like that?
 
Donghyun oppa asked me to wear formal clothing because we'll be going to a hotel. I took my pink mini dress that.. Eunhyuk.. gave me.
 
Damn it. Why does it hurt every time I say his name?
 
What state is my heart in? I need to know my honto no kimochi.. (True Feelings)
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun oppa held my arms, and hugged me once again.
 
Ja Ri: L-let me go!
Baekhyun: I won't! Unless you talk to me!!
Ja Ri: Aigoo! Do you think I would be a fool to believe what you've said a while ago?!
Baekhyun: I LOVE YOU, JA RI! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!
 
I still don't have an idea how will I respond.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Hyung... *pants*
Donghyun: What are you doing here?
Eunhyuk: I need your help, jebal...
Donghyun: On what?
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Goodluck, Lee Sora and Choi Mika. I'll let you have some lovey-dovey moments before I execute my plan.
 
You better watch out, you better not cry. Hang on, es.
 
What will happen to Sora and Lay, Baekhyun and Ja Ri, Luhan and Eun Young?
Who will Mika choose? And what does Eunhyuk need?
Tune in~
 
Comments are highly appreciated~