One More Try

Fated to Love You

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Hannah: But Mika, do you really mean it?

Miyu: Yes, unnie. I forgive you. I understand. Those things happen to me at times but I would like to remind you that I'm not stealing anything from you, arraseo?

Hannah: I know that. I'm sorry once again.

Miyu: Hush! I said I forgive you. You have an MV shooting tomorrow with K.R.Y oppas, right? So you better get some sleep.

Hannah: You as well, Mika. You'll be filming the first episode tomorrow.

Miyu: Good night then, unnie.

It's going to be a long night. Wow that escalated quickly.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Our call time was at 6am and I was so excited that I prepared myself an hour before. Prince Manager oppa is just about to open the door when he already saw my smiling face.

Prince Manager: Aigoo! You are giving me a heart attack, Choi Mika.

Miyu: I'm sorry, Prince Manager.

Prince Manager: You sure are early.

Miyu: Ugh this anxiety is killing me.

Prince Manager: Don't think about drinking coffee or else..

Miyu: I won't. Even without coffee, I know I can stay awake for the whole time.

Prince Manager: Good luck with that~

I was looking at the car window, checking out on how people are on a typical day. I can see some people rushing on their way to school, lovers who hold each other's hands and some people like me who are busy and anxious at the same time.

Prince Manager: Mika, you'll be turning 18 soon.

Miyu: Eh? What date is it already?

Prince Manager: June 26, 2013.

Miyu: Jeongmal? Wow. So it's only a month until my birthday.

I've lost track of time since I became a star because of my busy schedule. I miss school as well. But I love the fact that some people start to discover who I really am. I hope my Filipina mom, Ayumi umma would see me act as well.

Prince Manager: How would you like to celebrate it?

Miyu: Just an ideal type of a party, Manager oppa. But I want a huge birthday party with my close friends around. especially my Filipino family.

Prince Manager: You sure are Filial, aren't you?

Prince Manager: I guess so. That's how we are as Filipinos. Even if I am a Korean, a part of the Filipinos lingered in my blood since I've been there since birth.

Prince Manager: That's good to hear, Mika.

Miyu: Thanks, Manager oppa. *smiles*

Prince Manager: We're here. Good luck! Think of Eunhyuk and your family as your inspiration! Fighting!

Miyu: I will~

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Kyuhyun: Good morning, Hana~

Kyuhyun oppa was inside my room, giving me pink roses. Wow, what a way to wake a sleepy girl up.

Hannah: Oppa, what are you doing here?

Kyuhyun: Today's the MV filming of Hanamizuki MV. Are you ready?

Hannah: I just woke up, though. Are you willing to wait for me?

Kyuhyun: Yesung hyung and Ryeowook are downstairs so I'm going to annoy them while waiting for you~

Hannah: Evil maknae at its finest, eh? Arraseo. Just go out of my room for a while and I'll take care of the rest.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

"A 22 year old man, has borrowed 1 million won from a rich guy who happens to be a kpop idol. It was a huge amount and he used it only for gambling and drinking and never paid the debt. Because you are that 22 year old man's younger sister, you had to pay the price you didn't even know existed. BY BEING THAT KPOP STAR'S SLAVE AND FAKE GIRLFRIEND in order to pay the debt of your brother. But what if the agreement turned out to be real? Are you going to continue it or you just have to follow what your heart really feels? What's worse is, what if another kpop idol knew about your secret and he's also on the same group with that guy? Having this kind of life is not easy as it looks like~"

During that time, I was narrating the whole part. Dong Wook oppa was being filmed, holding a glass of champagne in his hands and surrounded by y, hot girls. I feel like we're in Las Vegas, but the problem is, I'm not a part of it.

Chul Soo: Cut! Next scene please!

The next scene shows Jaejoong oppa, having his own moment at home, drinking with Bummie oppa. So the guy characters are more on the matured scenes than me and Eun Ji unnie. But gosh, they are so damn professional.

"For those people who never experienced love, and those who doesn't want to, can love change their minds?

What if under that circumstances, something unexpected happens?

Are those people involved, willing to welcome the things that are about to take over?"

It's my turn with Eun Ji unnie. We wore typical outfits that time, working at a Ramen House. It's going to be a short scene, so we'll probably have no dialogs at all.

Chul Soo: Cut! Let's move on to the next scene!

The first scene involves me and Dong Wook oppa since we are siblings. I have to lie in the bed and wear pajamas while he's packing his things.

Chul Soo: 3.. 2.. 1.. ACTION!

[ACTING]

Miyu: Oppa! What are you doing early in the morning? I can't sleep with all the noise! 

Dong Wook oppa looked at me for a few seconds and resumed with his work.

Miyu: Oppa!

Dong Wook: Shh! Don't be so loud! Listen to me, arraseo?

Miyu: What's going on? It's damn early. I want to sleep.

Dong Wook: I'll be going somewhere else, Soo Mi. Please take care of yourself.

Miyu: Please explain to me what's going on!

Dong Wook: Someone wants to apprehend me and I have to go somewhere else. I can't take you, Soo Mi. You'll be in danger.

Miyu: Who?

Dong Wook: Molla. Whatever happens, Soo Mi.. Don't let them catch you.

Dong Wook oppa gulped all of the sudden, and moved closer.

Chul Soo: Cut! Take two! Dong Wook, you have to kiss her on the forehead.

Dong Wook: *gulps* Aigoo.

Miyu: Hwaiting, Dong Wook oppa!

Dong Wook: *blush* Whatever happens, Soo Mi.. Don't let them catch you.

Dong Wook oppa leaned down to me and kissed my forehead. I blushed.

Dong Wook: Soo Mi, I will be back soon.

[END OF ACTING]

For the first episode, I received a kiss on the forehead.

Jaejoong's POV :)

Omo, I feel so jealous. Dong Wook hyung was able to kiss her that time. I wish I could kiss her as well, even if it's just a part of the drama. I haven't completely read the script, but I'm going to be a bad boy towards her which for me is hard since I'm her fan boy.

The scene revolved with her again, being alone inside the tiny apartment that they have, and on her way to work..

Chul Soo: We have to go outside to film the other parts. Mika, we'll require you to run fast, arraseo?

Miyu: That's not a problem~ ^^

Aish, such a cutie she is.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Yesung: Ya Hana! What took you so long?

Hannah: I've prepared a lot for this music video. I have to look fabulous, you know.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, give her a break.

Ryeowook: Arraseo. I'm going to drive this time.

So we went to the venue to where the MV will be filmed. It was surprising that the surroundings are filled with Sakura Trees and falling petals. Daebak!

Youngjae: At last! You guys are here!

Ryeowook: Sorry, heavy traffic.

Director: Hana, please hold this flower.

It was a pink rose, like what Kyuhyun oppa gave me.

Director: You won't be doing a lot of things so don't worry. All you have to do is to pose and be with them while singing. Are you guys ready?

Yesung: Definitely~

So I'm in a music video with my brother and boyfriend. That's just too cool.

"Pushing up the sky,

You are reaching up your hands, in May

Please, I want you to come
I want you to come to the water’s edge
I’ll give you a flower bud
of the dogwood in the garden"

It was a scene between me and Yesung oppa. We were holding each other's hands while he placed a flower in my ear. There I was holding the rose that Mr. Director asked me to hold. It was kind of awkward since we're real life siblings.

"You are a cute blushing color

It’s as though the unending dreams
Are really ending
It’s as though you and the person you love
Will continue on for 100 years"

Ryeowook oppa held my cheeks that were filled with pink blush on. He was hugging me the whole time.

"The summer is too hot

My feelings are too cumbersome
Crossing with me
The ship will certainly sink
Please go
Please go on ahead of me"

Ryeowook oppa held my hand and in a few seconds, we let each other go.

"My patience will one day pay off

It seems as though the unending waves
Are really stopping
It’s as though you and the person you love
Will continue on for 100 years"

That just symbolizes that we are not yet ready to be with each other. But no worries, because we'll love each other for a very long time.

"Following a fluttering butterfly
Lifting a white sail
When it’s mother’s day
Please take these dogwood leaves
You don’t have to wait
You don’t have to know"

That was the time when I was holding a real butterfly and that represents me, a carefree person. While the members were singing, I was just being myself.

"You are a cute blushing color
It’s as though the unending dreams
Are really ending
It’s as though you and the person you love
Will continue on for 100 years"

The lyrics were repeated but now I'm with Kyuhyun oppa. He was holding my face like it's for the first time. Then he uttered these lyrics in front of me: 

"My patience will one day pay off
It seems as though the unending waves
Are really stopping
It’s as though you and the person you love
Will continue on for 100 years

It’s as though you and the person you love
Will continue on for 100 years."

No matter how long it is, I know we'll be loving each other as long as we live. Thus, it ended with a kissing scene between me and Kyuhyun oppa.

Miyu's POV :) 

We were at a private street. Fans are not allowed to enter so it's just me and the staffs together with my co-stars. I was asked to wear jogging pants and a shirt that time and sneakers so it would be easy to run.

Chul Soo: 1.. 2.. 3..  ACTION!

[ACTING]

Miyu: YA! LET GO OF ME!!

Random Guy: JUST COME WITH US!

Mr. Chul Soo instructed me to kick the guy while saying that and so I did. I'm sorry, whoever you are. It's a part of the job.

I was running while the camera is following me around. Even if this just pretend, I still feel nervous. The adrenaline rush, people!

I continued running that time until I reached the car.

It was Bummie oppa's car. That was the part where I have to roll like a buffalo and pretend I was hit by a car.

Here I go~

Ouch. My back hurts. We really have to pay tons of attention and thanks to those stunt doubles.

Kim Bum oppa went out of the car and examined me. I have to pretend I fainted.

Kim Bum: Miss? Are you alright?

He was poking me that time. That's ticklish.

To my surprise, Bummie oppa carried me to his car. I'm not seeing everything, but that was a part of the script. We just have to follow.

Chul Soo: CUT! We have to take a break first.

Thank God. That's what I really need. I feel like I wanted to go to bed right now.

Bummie oppa went towards me, still carrying me with his arms.

Miyu: Oppa, I'm heavy. Please put me down.

Kim Bum: Ani, you're small and easy to handle. Are you okay? For a rookie, you sure are daring doing that stunt.

Miyu: Ah, that. I don't want any stunt double to do it for me.

Kim Bum: But it's their job anyway.

Miyu: My back hurts, though.

Kim Bum: Do you need a massage?

Miyu: *blush* Gwenchanayo. *gets water* This is a bit tiring, but I'm hoping it's going to be paid off in the end.

Kim Bum: I guess so, Mika. If you need help, Jae Won is here, Soo Mi!

Miyu: Thanks, Bummie oppa!

Eunhyuk's POV :)

Us members are gathered right now for an important meeting and that is an upcoming celebration for Mika's birthday next month. She'll be turning into a lady soon, and afterwards, I'll be planning something unexpected. She's currently busy right now, but I want to make the best party just for her.

Donghae: What's the meeting all about?

Eunhyuk: About my girlfriend, who is currently busy with her drama.

Siwon: Ah, I get it. For her birthday party? Count me in!

Sungmin: According to Sora, 18th birthday is really important to remember how girls turn into ladies.

Yesung: But here in Korea, 19 is the legal age, isn't it?

Ryeowook: Yeah. She's currently 18 years old here. But in Western she's a year younger.

Eunhyuk: How can I make it special, dudes?

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

The break has ended, and I have to resume with another scene to finish the first episode of My Pseudo Girlfriend.

[ACTING]

 
Kim Bum: Aigoo. Why does this girl have to run without looking at the vehicles approaching? *pokes you* Ya..
 
 
I still didn't open my eyes. It's hard to do that right now. I have to keep in mind that those men might probably be waiting for me.
 
Kim Bum: *smirks* I know you're awake. Open your eyes. Hmm. If you don't, let me get my injection at the compartment.
 
Miyu: *wakes up* YA! DON'T DO THAT!!!! *scared*
 
Kim Bum: I was right all along. Hmm. Let me guess. You're one of my fans, aren't you? And you're pretending that you've fainted just so you could see me.
 
Miyu: What the heck are you saying?? Excuse me, I'm not that desperate to do that. And who are you? *raises eyebrows*
 
Bummie oppa is actually a star here in this drama and I'm just a poor girl.
 
Kim Bum: Stop pretending. I'm Kang Jae Won. Do you even watch TV?
 
Miyu: If only I could.
 
Kim Bum: Why were you running a while ago? Didn't you know that you almost hit by me?!
 
Miyu: I know. Those guys.. they were chasing me..
 
Kim Bum: Ah, those strange people.. But why?
 
Miyu: How should I know? Damn, it's hard to be beautiful afterall.
 
This is literally making me laugh. Me, beautiful? Nah, I don't think so.
 
Kim Bum: *laughs* Pabo. Hahaha~ Such high dreams for a girl like you.
 
Miyu: It's not bad to dream that way.
 
Kim Bum: Dream on. :) By the way, do you have a cellphone?
 
Miyu: No. I don't have money to buy TV so therefore, I don't have money to buy cellphone as well.
 
Kim Bum: Is that so? *writes something* Here. Call me if you need me. Where do you live?
 
 
Meanwhile, near my house. There was a guy standing there. It was Jaejoong oppa. The guy to where my brother asked for money who is also a kpop star.
 
Random Guy: Boss, this is where Soo Hyun's sister lives.
 
Jaejoong: *kicks the door* Excellent. If I stayed here, she would be mesmerized by my handsome face. *smirks*
 
Jaejoong oppa stayed there and waited for me. While Bummie oppa gave me a ride home.
 
Chul Soo: CUT! So it will be Jaejoong and Mika's turn next.
 
I'm getting nervous. It's hard to be mad at Jaejoong oppa who is very handsome and nice to me ever since.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
I was wearing an all black outfit similar to my MINE music video. Looking unfriendly and smirking all the time is kind of hard especially when you're right in front of a very cute girl.
 
Jaejoong: Don't worry, Mika. Just be mean. Act as if we're enemies.
Miyu: I'll do my best, oppa. *smiles*
 
[ACTING]
 
I entered the house that time, seeing Jaejoong oppa who happens to be a bad boy. I instantly grabbed my pillows and threw it at his face.
 
 
Miyu: THIEF!!!!!! *throws pillow at him*
 
Jaejoong: *holds you and hugs you* I'm not a thief!!
 
Miyu: Who are you and why are you here??!!!
 
Jaejoong: *laughs* You don't know who am I?
 
Miyu: Duh. I won't ask you if I know who you are.
 
It was hard to be an ice princess in front of Jaejoong oppa. He's too handsome to begin with.
 
Jaejoong: This girl... Aish. I'm Park Myungsoo. Don't you recognize me on TV?
 
Director Chul Soo was instructing me silently to punch Jaejoong oppa. Aigoo.
 
Miyu: *punches him* Damn it. I ALREADY SAID THAT I DON'T HAVE A TV!!
 
Jaejoong: No wonder. If you did, you would've been mesmerized by me.
 
Miyu: IF EVER I SEE YOU THERE, I WILL DIE FIRST BEFORE I WOULD FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
 
Jaejoong: Just so you know, you're like your brother.
 
Miyu: What do you know about him?!
 
Jaejoong: Don't you know that he has a lot of debt to deal with an he borrowed a lot from me?!
 
Miyu: EH?!
 
Jaejoong: Seems like you don't know any of this. I wasn't able to get him. And now he or his relatives have to pay. *moves closer* Guess who the lucky relative is.
 
Miyu: How much is his debt?
 
Jaejoong: 1 million won.
 
Miyu: Ah, 1 million. WHAT?!!!!! THAT MUCH?! But he didn't even gave me a single cent..
 
Jaejoong: Pabo Soo Hyun. He borrowed it to satisfy himself. From gambling to drinking. Let me guess. He is hiding from you and me.
 
Miyu: How did you know?
 
Jaejoong: I just do. He often runs away from his problems.
 
Miyu: *cries* DAMN YOU OPPA! I HAVE NO MONEY AND HOW DARE YOU BORROW THAT KIND OF MONEY?!
 
Jaejoong: Lets have a deal. Your brother's debt will be gone on one condition.
 
Miyu: And how?
 
Jaejoong: *moves even closer, touches your hair and whispers* Through your body. *smiles*
 
Mr. Chul Soo: CUT! EPISODE 1 COMPLETED! =)))
 
Jaejoong oppa was still holding my waist that time, and I smiled at him. Seems like he can't snap out of it.
 
Miyu: Oppa, filming is done~
Jaejoong: Whoops! Sorry.
Miyu: I'm so sorry for punching you, really.
Jaejoong: Gwenchanayo~ It doesn't hurt at all~
Miyu: It was hard being mad at you, since we became close.
Jaejoong: I feel the same way about you.
Miyu: But I'm glad this is just a drama~
 
Then Eun Ji unnie came together with Dong Wook oppa and Bummie oppa.
 
Eun Ji: Shall we ship JaeMi? *giggles*
Kim Bum: Jaejoong hyung, you're way too close.
Dong Wook: That's my sister you're holding.
Jaejoong: *blush* You guys..
Chul Soo: Thank you so much for your handwork! We'll film the next episode onwards tomorrow. The other writers will create an article about it as well. Mika, you should take a rest.
Jaejoong: I'll take her home.
Eun Ji: *smirks* I can sense something.
Kim Bum: Me too.
Dong Wook: Same here.
Miyu: Eh?
Eun Ji: Never mind~ Have fun you guys!
 
I wonder what they mean by that. Oh well. My back hurts. A lot.
 
I think I need to practice after taking a long rest.
 
Jaejoong: Let's go, Mika. You did a great job.
 
Finally, a compliment. That's what I need.