Fateful Encounter

Fated to Love You

 

Kai's POV :)
 
Sehun is being straightforward like no other. Is he jealous? If I told him that I like Mika, will he get mad?
 
Kai: Mianhae, Sehun. But yes, I am in love with Choi Mika.
Sehun: I thought so too.
Kai: Are you mad?
Sehun: Hyung, welcome to the club. *smiles* But I won't lose to you and Xiumin hyung.
Kai: What do you mean?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
"Pretty yeoja, are you alright?"
 
Oh my gosh. This is so unexpected. It's EXO-M's Lay.. What is he doing in here?
 
Lay: Oh, Sora.. I didn't recognize you.
Sam: Annyeong, Lay oppa..
 
His face was close to mine, and looking away, I give it a try. I remained quiet despite of his presence because I can't let him know that I lost my shoe and Donghae oppa and I fought. Why do unlucky things happen to me?
 
Lay oppa smiled at me as he showed what's inside his bag.
 
Lay: Does this belong to you?
 
Omo... That's my shoe! Of all the people, it was he who caught it.
 
Sam: Yes..
 
I was shy around him, because I rarely talk to EXO members. Not that we're not close, but I'm shy.
 
Lay: I knew it. A beautiful girl like you owns this.
Sam: *blush* You're kidding, aren't you?
Lay: Do I look like I am? Haha.
Sam: Yeah, with that laugh..
Lay: *smiles* Of course not. You're beautiful, Sora.
 
My heart is beating so fast. Me, beautiful? Whoa.. I get that a lot from Donghae oppa, but with Lay oppa, it feels different. If Donghae oppa tells me that, I would smile. But with Lay oppa, I feel like I want to scream. Isn't this weird?
 
Or maybe because he's one of my bias in EXO that's why..
 
Lay: What were you doing a while ago that your shoe fell down from the bridge?
Sam: I was walking uncontrollably, that's why.
Lay: *moves closer* Really? But why are your eyes swollen?
Sam: Uhm.. I...
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I was frustrated with how Sora reacted. She's a person who doesn't believe quickly in rumors, but this time she almost created a scandal. I am not having an affair with Ja Ri. How many times do I have to tell people that I am not cheating on Sora?!
 
Ja Ri: Donghae oppa.. I'm so sorry. I only made the situation worse.
Donghae: Sora was the one who reacted that way. It was neither mine or your fault.
Ja Ri: Now Sora hates me. I bet she does.
Donghae: We are not doing anything wrong. So why should we worry?
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
I thought he was going to shout at me or even make me go away, but he didn't. But the problem is, my heart.
 
I've always liked Donghae oppa, as a bias, and someone I want to fall in love with. I was hoping I would have the chance when I was still a trainee. He was the reason why I wanted to become a star. To get close to him..
 
When I found out he dated Mika, and now Sora, my hopes disappeared. I have no chance in him. And right now, this.
 
Donghae: Shall we go and get some coffee?
Ja Ri: But Sora..
Donghae: I'll go talk to her later. Arraseo? You're my dongsaeng and it would be rude if this oppa of yours leaves you behind.
 
Yeah right. A dongsaeng. That's what you only think of me. Will that even change?
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
About what Eunhyuk hyung told us, I pity him. Just because of a girl, he has to break up with Mika. Though I should be happy because I have a chance, seeing Mika lonely makes me sad and guilty.
 
Miyu: Xiumin oppa, thank you.
Xiumin: For what, Mika?
Miyu: For being there for me.. *smiles*
Xiumin: You should be smiling all the time. You're beautiful.
Miyu: *blush* Thank you..
Sehun: Xiumin hyung, you're making a move on her behind our backs, eh?
Miyu: Eh?
Kai: *blush* Sehun..
Sehun: I mean, Kai hyung and I were a bit late and we're seeing you this way.
 
Sehun is the most straightforward guy when it comes to her. And this time, I wouldn't let myself lose. I still like her.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Despite my sweet smile, I'm still hurt because of Eunhyuk. I wanted to confront him, but this might hurt a bit for Xiumin and Sehun.
 
Xiumin: You've been touching your phone for a while now. Are you waiting for Eunhyuk hyung's phone call or text?
Miyu: Please don't get mad..
Kai: *sighs* I knew it..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Lay: You're wounded, Sora..
Sam: It's nothing, oppa.. I...
Lay: *carries her bridal style* Don't let your wound be exposed like that. It would get infected.
Sam: I'm sorry..
Lay: Show your wound. Luckily, I'm on the go with a first aid kit with Suho hyung.
 
I let him clean the tiny wound on my foot. He seems like a professional doctor seeing him. Plus, he looks very handsome. And did I mention that we are in his car?
 
Lay: Be careful next time, Sora. *pats her head*
Sam: Yes I will.
Lay: By the way, tell me why you have swollen eyes.
Sam: It's about me and Donghae oppa.
Lay: Why? Lover's Quarrel?
Sam: Yeah, a bit like that.
Lay: Tell me the whole story, Sora. I'm willing to listen.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Sehun told me the story why Eunhyuk hyung is doing that to Mika and by that I was really shocked. So this is all a part of his plan. All of the heartaches and skinship with other girls is a way of letting her go.
 
Miyu: Kai oppa.. Xiumin oppa and Sehun oppa.. I can't help it.. I want Eunhyuk to talk to me.. And explain why he did it to that girl.. Please don't get mad..
 
Her eyes were filled with loneliness to which I've seen for the very first time. I was jealous because we are here, yet she was waiting for someone else. But I can't stay mad because of that cuteness when she tries not to cry.
 
Sehun: Awww, don't cry.. We're not mad. After all, he's your boyfriend..
 
For the moment, I wanted to hug her all of the sudden. She doesn't deserve this. But right now, I can't tell my feelings yet. I am not close friends with her.
 
We went to the Candy Shop to where she goes whenever she's sad. It was my first time here. They ordered shakes and cakes, while I ordered chocolates and strawberry milk.
 
Miyu: You like that flavor too, Kai oppa?
Kai: Yup.
Miyu: I like that too!
 
Finally, something we have in common.
 
Sehun: How are you right now, Mika?
Miyu: I still feel the pain. You know what guys? You should be with me all the time. You're all nice to me, I like that.
Xiumin: Of course. We like you, Mika.
 
She smiled, and the three of us blushed. How can this girl be this cute?! Aigoo..
 
But her mood changed when..
W
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: I just saw Donghae oppa, with another girl.
Lay: Do you know who that is?
Sam: More or less. She's a member of Sparkledust, Dong Ja Ri.
Lay: Wait, her name seems familiar. Isn't she the one that I've read in a KPOP website hugging Donghae hyung?
Sam: Yeah. I don't even know why they are together.
Lay: But Donghae hyung loves you, Sora. I don't think he's that kind of man who would cheat on you.
Sam: I really don't know what to do. Aish!
Lay: Have you seen his response regarding that issue?
Sam: The one he said in the video?
Lay: No. The entire video. She was interviewed a while ago. Watch this.
 
Lay oppa and I watched the video on his Samsung Galaxy Tab and observed what he said.
 
"Dong Ja Ri is just a dongsaeng to me. Please don't create horrible issues that would ruin my relationship with Sora. Like what I've said, I only helped someone out. Is it a bad thing to do? What if you were in my position? Would you just ignore her?"
 
"Donghae oppa did helped me. I was still a rookie artist and was kind of lost and there were balls around the room."
 
Lay: See? Maybe you were overpowered by your emotions, which is not good.
Sam: Lay oppa, you downloaded this video. But why?
Lay: I knew this was coming. I guess you have to go to Donghae hyung and both of you must make up. This is just a test of your relationship.
 
Wow. He seems to be a love expert. He gave me an advice, but he never persuades me. I like that.
 
Lay: Oh, right. Your foot is wounded. Mind if I carry you on my back?
Sam: But I'm heavy.. Your back might hurt.
Lay: Not as tall as Kris hyung, who I can barely carry haha.
 
He carried me on his back, to prevent malice and took me inside his car. I guess it's time for me to apologize.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Waaaaah. I can't stand being in an argument with Sora. Eottokke??
 
Ja Ri went home, asking me to apologize to Sora. She felt guilty about this, and I must not disappoint her.
 
Flashback:
 
Donghae: Aish.. Sora..
Ja Ri: Donghae oppa. You and Sora must make up soon. Apologize to her, regardless of whose fault it was.
Donghae: But..
Ja Ri: Please? I don't want you to fight because of me.. My conscience can't help it.
Donghae: Arraseo. For your peace of mind.
Ja Ri: Gomawo..
 
End of Flashback.
 
I was about to visit their dorm when all of the sudden...
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: *stands up* Eunhyuk oppa..
 
There he was, with that Kim Minji that he kissed. How dare him! He should be with me as what he promised! Now what? He ate up all the words he said? That.. Anchovy!!
 
Kai: Mika, that girl..
Sehun: Why are they together, like a couple?
Xiumin: This shouldn't be happening..
 
I didn't care if he was with another girl. All I ever wanted is him, nothing more. Eunhyuk, just explain everything to me. Please.