Overpowered

Fated to Love You

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Sam: I can't take it anymore..
Donghae: Do it, Sora. If you love me, we'll work on this together!
Sam: Aish! I told you it's hurting me!
 
We were opening the door to the kitchen, but we can't.
 
Sam: I'm so hungry!
Donghae: *knocks harder* LEE HYUKJAE! OPEN THE DOOR!
 
With my kick, the door was opened. Eunhyuk and Mika were on the table together. What an odd way to spend time with each other. And he was almost kissing her.
 
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa!! *throws a spoon* She's just a child!!!
Donghae: You ert!!
Eunhyuk: SHH! SHE'S SLEEPING!
Donghae: *hits him* We're so hungry! Give me some cake!
Eunhyuk: Here you go~ *feeds him*
Sam: Feed me too~
Eunhyuk: You guys go ahead. She got tired.
Donghae: Because of...?
Eunhyuk: PREPARING. Arasseo?
Donghae: Whatever you say~
 
Were they doing it? Mika's socks were removed and her skirt was short. For a ert like Eunhyuk, that's heaven for him.
 
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa, what did you do to her?
Eunhyuk: Nothing. I won't do it YET.
Sam: You better do~
Donghae: Mika wouldn't allow him to do so. Because Siwon will get mad.
Sam: Siwon oppa is religious, indeed.
 
I fed Sora some cake as I see Eunhyuk carry Mika into her room. She was still in deep slumber.
 
Now I feel jealous. I want to do that to Sora too~
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Jasmin: Miho, why did you leave?
Miho: Haneul unni, mind if I ask? Are you really into entering yourself into other people's business? I'm not in the mood. Shut up for your own good.
Jasmin: Were you mad because of my stories and drama?
Miho: Why ask when you already knew the answer all along?
Jasmin: I'm not a mind reader to know exactly what you are thinking about.
Miho: Let me talk to you frankly. I like Kris oppa. I've been his best friend for almost a decade now. What do you know about him?
Jasmin: So? Am I asking about it? Just because you're his best friend doesn't mean you can just tell me to back off. Who are you, his girlfriend?
 
That triggered me a bit. I was not Kris oppa's girlfriend.
 
Miho: You already have Siwon oppa. You're treating Kris oppa as a back up. Whenever you would have arguments, you would always go to Kris oppa and when you realize that you still love Siwon oppa, you will eventually leave him behind!
Jasmin: Kris was never been a back up or an option! We are good friends. What do you expect? That you're the only friend he has? Grow up!
Miho: And shut up! Don't tell me what to do because you're older than me!
Jasmin: Whenever Kris would see me, it's always a coincidence. Stop acting like we're meeting on purpose!
Miho: You are stealing my spotlight!
Jasmin: Oh really? Am I that famous? Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up every day of my life to please you!
Miho: Hands off! He's mine! As if you're going to change his mind.
Jasmin: What the hell are you saying? I don't intend to steal your best friend. Is it bad to hang out with someone close to you?!
Miho: It is, if you're aware that someone's getting hurt because of what you're doing! I'm not nice, I'll be blunt, and I'll speak my mind so if I'm angry don't piss me off more because you don't wanna hear what comes out of this mouth.
Jasmin: Bring it on. So you're miserable, eh? Don't take it out on others. Don't blame others for the situation you are in, for you allowed yourself to get there in the first place. Its called life!
 
We continued fighting through words with so many people looking at us. But they cannot understand a word because we are using Korean language.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I placed Mika on her bed, removing her socks and other accessories. This is indeed memorable, because she did what I'm expecting her to be even without knowing.
 
She's so cute whenever she sleeps. You wouldn't know how mischievous she is until she wakes up. Regardless of that, I still love her.
 
Eunhyuk: *touches her hair* Thanks for the memorable birthday gift, jellyfish. *kiss her lips*
 
Ah, I can't help myself. I want to kiss her everywhere and touch her the whole time.
 
I slept on the floor, and I wanted to spend the remaining hours of my birthday with her.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Sora was making me a sandwich when I decided to do something.
 
Sam: Whoa, oppa..
Donghae: *back hugs* *kiss neck* I want to do it..
Sam: What?
 
I turned her face to me and straighforwardly, I kissed her luscious lips, making the lettuce fall into my sandwich. She was smiling as she kissed me back.
 
Sam: So.. Me or sandwich?
Donghae: Definitely you *winks*
 
I grabbed her on the waist and we started playing watergun together outside despite of the time. We were like little kids, splashing water on both of our faces.
 
For an hour, we were running and splashing until we lied on the grass and I was on top of her.
 
Donghae: You look beautiful..
 
While I was staring at her beautiful eyes, there was a sudden urge in my body that wants me to do something wild to her..
 
Sam: Are you alright?
Donghae: Yes.. But.. I want to do it right now, but we can't.
Sam: You can kiss me wherever you like. But just that..
Donghae: Is that alright with you?
Sam: I know you want to.. *winks*
 
I smiled and started kissing her lips once again. Then to her forehead and neck, as I explore her body with clothes on. I touched her shoulders as I feel her heartbeat so fast.
 
I stopped. I knew she wasn't ready yet.
 
Donghae: I can't wait, don't worry.
Sam: Don't worry. Once we get married, we can do it whenever we want to. *smiles*
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Chen: What's taking them so long?
Xiumin: Look at the people outside, they're gathered there.
Lay: Is it because of us?!
Kris: Aniyo. Let's ask someone. Excuse me miss, what's going on outside?
Girl #1: There are two girls fighting, I guess. But we can't understand a word they are saying because they are speaking in Korean.
Lay: Guys look!
 
We ran outside and saw Miho and Haneul speaking bad against each other. And to my surprise, Siwon hyung was there. I grabbed Miho for them to stop and Siwon hyung did the same to Haneul.
 
Kris: What are you guys doing?!
Miho: That girl.. She's stealing you away.
Jasmin: Shut up! You're a story teller! I was worried about you and you would start a fight!
 
I turned to Miho and asked her.
 
Kris: Is that true, Miho?
Miho: Kris oppa, she's taking you away from me!
Kris: How can Haneul do such thing?
Miho: Kris oppa, can't you see any fault that she has or had done? You always think that she's alright. I'm always the one in blame. This is so unfair!
Kris: I don't get it.
Miho: Shut up, Kris oppa. You know what I'm talking about.
Kris: Why are you being like this?
Miho: I'M JEALOUS, OKAY? EVEN IF SHE'S TAKEN, SHE MIGHT TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME.
Kris: Even so..
Miho: DAMN IT! I LOVE YOU, KRIS WU OPPA. DON'T YOU GET IT?
 
That stopped the argument for a while and I lost my mind hearing that from her. My best friend just confessed that she likes me.
 
Miho: Kris oppa, I'm going home.
Kris: Wait.. I..
Miho: Leave me alone.
 
I let her do so, because even if I follow her, we wouldn't be able to talk about it. And, I might give a response that I will regret in the future.
 
Haneul looked at me, with curiosity.
 
Kris: Haneul, I'm..
Jasmin: I understand her, Kris. Now I know why she's being like that. Right now, I guess I should go home now.
Kris: Don't leave me like the way she did.
Jasmin: I won't, but right now I realized something. *looks at Siwon* I guess I must listen to what Siwon oppa has to say.
Siwon: Jinjja?
Jasmin: Hurry up, oppa. *sighs* Before I change my mind.
 
They held hands and said goodbye for a while. Now what am I going to do?
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Eun Mi and I finally arrived at the hotel, and I wanted to tell her something.
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi, I have something to tell you.
 
I was serious that time so she was nervous knowing what it is.
 
Eun Mi: What is it oppa?
Sungmin: Well.. it's something..
Eun Mi: I know but can you be more specific? I mean, be straight to the point.
Sungmin: You won't be able to see Fahrenheit.
Eun Mi: I knew it.
Sungmin: BUT.. YOU CAN MEET THEM IN PERSON AND GET THEIR AUTOGRAPHS AS WELL. HOW'S THAT?
Eun Mi: OH MY GOSH. SERIOUSLY? CERHBHTRYJRTB SUNGMIN OPPA!!!
 
She was extremely happy. Her fan girl dreams, I made it into a reality.
 
Then she started kissing my cheeks for several times, and I was smiling and hugged me oh so tight.
 
Eun Mi: Oppa, I can't thank you enough for this. What can I do to you in return?
Sungmin: Nothing in particular. Just smile, and be happy that's all.
Eun Mi: I am, because of you. Saranghae. <3
Sungmin: Nado, saranghae.
 
Another kiss between us, and everything turned out great. I will do anything for her.
 
What will happen to SiNeul and EunMin next?
Tune in <3
 
Comments please? :D