So Hard, So Far.

Fated to Love You

 

Kris' POV :)
 
So I'm seated next to Haneul, eh? I want to exchange seats with her just so I could let her and Miho say words to each other.
 
But all of the sudden, my heart skipped a beat, knowing that she's beside me right now. It didn't take us a long time to be seated in the plane. It can't be because of the plane. I don't get nervous riding this.
 
Jasmin: Are you alright?
 
Then it started to feel stronger, when she talked to me. Why is this so?
 
Kris: Haneul, can you and Miho exchange seats?
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Jasmin: But why?
Kris: I wanted to be next to her.
Jasmin: Do you like her?
Kris: Apparently, we're lovers.
 
Can't she tell? Aigoo. Move, Haneul. Kris oppa is asking me to be with her.
 
Jasmin: Ah, is that so.. Okay then.
 
Good thing she did. Now I'm together with Kris oppa.
 
Miho: Oppa~ Glad we're seated next to each other. Thanks, Haneul unni.
Jasmin: Don't mention it.. Uhm.. Since when did you two became a couple?
Kris: A few days ago in Taiwan.
Miho: Speaking of which, I would like to talk to you, Haneul unni.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa and I were seated next to each other, but were quiet the whole time. It hurts because we're this close but it seems like there is a distance between us. Now what?
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa..
Sungmin: What now?
Eun Mi: Nothing. I just want to apologize a while ago.
Sungmin: Ain't nobody got time for that.
Eun Mi: I know it's my fault.. But..
Sungmin: Don't let anyone know. You do realize that we are inside the plane, don't you?
Eun Mi: Nae, but I can't help it.
Sungmin: Well control yourself.
 
He slept before the airplane started moving. I cried in silence and placed glasses in my eyes just so no one can see me crying.
 
So it hasn't been easy. I know there will be more hard times, but I am willing to fight like hell through all of it because I love you enough to try.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
So Kris and Miho are together now. Why does my heart ache a little? Am I just hungry or nervous? That I don't know.
 
Or maybe because I find it awkward talking to Miho after our fight. There are so many possibilities.
 
Jasmin: Sure, what do you want to talk about?
Miho: Unni, I'm so sorry for what happened last time. I was overwhelmed by my anger and jealousy.
Jasmin: I can't blame you for that. You're his best friend that time, and you have feelings for him.
Miho: Yeah. Only to find out that he also is in love with me.
 
Hey, why is my heart breaking all of the sudden? Why, oh why? I thought Kris oppa loves me. And now Miho?
 
Miho: He said he moved on. That's why he started to fall for me and I comforted him the whole time.
 
Another ouch. I guess I know what this is. The fact that I turned Kris down during the time that I was taken by Siwon oppa, put him in the friendzone and voila. Backfire.
 
Why is it that when you put a person in the friendzone, you would end up chasing him when he stops chasing you? If only I was single and not in love with Siwon oppa that time.
 
Jasmin: I'm glad you found someone else to complete you, Kris.
Kris: Yes, thank you. But we'll be friends, right? We've promised that last time.
Jasmin: Of course, friends.
 
FRIEND. The most painful thing someone you love can call you. Another factor that makes me sad knowing that Kris is taken already is he's my bias is EXO. I remember back in Manila when I used to spazz about him and Siwon oppa with Mika through messages. I remember even mentioning that I don't want anyone to take Kris away from me. It occured into my mind how in love I was with him but I chose someone else.
 
Now I have to fake a smile, and be happy for him. Nobody knows the pain I'm going through. I don't even know what this is, I have hidden it for so long it's lost forever. I change from day to day just to hide the pain.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Eun Mi was asleep, and I felt guilty about pushing her away even when we are seated together. I touched her face, wiped her tears and woke her up.
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi..
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa.. Waeyo?
Sungmin: Eun Mi, I can hear you crying silently why covering your eyes with glasses. It hurts seeing you that way. But unfortunately, I was stupid to start a fight with you.
Eun Mi: I'm sorry, oppa. Was I bothering you?
Sungmin: Not at all. I wanted to hug you so tight and I want you to tell me how much you love me. But a while ago I was still jealous, that's why I decided to tell you not to talk to me. Because if you did, I might end up badmouthing you. I waited for this time when I am calm so that I can talk to you.
Eun Mi: So you were jealous because of their kisses?
Sungmin: Almost all of it. I'm afraid that time will come when you would ignore me and replace me with someone else, specifically Jiro hyung. So I guess this is what it felt when I ignored you and placed all my attention to Sora.
Eun Mi: You don't have to be jealous, oppa. And at the same time, I have the right to like other fanclubs as well. I am an ELF but I will never leave this fandom. Never. And you are my boyfriend. Would I even allow us to be together if I don't love you?
 
She held me hand and smiled. I smiled back. Because she assured me that I am her only one.
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, I love you so much. And we're engaged already, remember?
Sungmin: Oh, right. But during that stage is when we will decide if we really want to get married.
Eun Mi: Yes. But as of now, I don't want anyone else but you.
Sungmin: No other but you. Keke~
Eun Mi: See? We really are meant for each other.
Sungmin: More like fated to love you~
Eun Mi: You mean so much to me, more than I could ever say. And even if you don't believe me, I mean it in every way.
Sungmin: When we met I wasn't looking to fall for you, now that I have I couldn't picture my life without you. I Love You Baby <3
 
Just a kiss, and the EunMin couple is back. I guess we don't really prioritize pride after all.
 
Eun Mi: A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face & the music in my heart. No wonder I hate not being in good terms with you..
Sungmin: When we met I didn't know that you'd be the one for me. Now you're my world and I don't want you to leave me. We belong together. I love you more than I can say.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Miho and Kris were sleeping already and as a girl without anyone to talk to in my seat, I can't help but watch them.
 
I miss Siwon oppa and at the same time I feel guilty for rejecting Kris. But at least I was honest back then, wasn't I? Aish.. Seeing them.. It breaks my heart a little. Maybe because Kris oppa is my bias and right beside me is his girlfriend.
 
Or maybe I broke his heart that time, and it was a pain to know that he had a hard time getting over me.
 
Eottokke, naega eottokke?
 
Miho's POV :)
 
After a few hours, we finally arrived at Incheon International Airport. It was really great to be here. Kris oppa and I are holding hands, as usual and it's making me giddy all the time.
 
Eun Mi unni and Sungmin oppa were also doing the same. I feel sad for Haneul unni not being able to be with Siwon oppa.
 
Kris: So, should we head back to SM right now?
 
Lay and Chen oppa and Xiumin were behind us, laughing out of nowhere. I guess it's time for them to go now.
 
Kris: Haneul, would you like to go with me together with Miho?
Jasmin: No, thanks. I can manage.
 
She smiled and hailed a taxi. She's really an independent person.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Is Haneul here and Eun Mi?
Sam: Not yet sir. But they'll be here in a while.
Hannah: Manager oppa, mind if we ask why we are being called?
Prince Manager: We will wait for Donghyun and the two to come.
Miyu: I can't wait.. Omo.. And I'm nervous at the same time.
Donghyun: Hey! Sorry for being late. I've got tons of errands to do.
Prince Manager: Gwenchanayo. So we'll announce everything right now.
Eun Mi: Eun Mi is back! :D
Miyu: Ya!!!! You didn't even call us!
Eun Mi: It was supposed to be a surprise.. Where's Haneul unni?
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I'm inside the dorm, lying in my bed though we are called by Donghyun oppa. I'm completely depressed. Siwon oppa is not here with me, and it was a pain knowing that Kris had a hard time with me.
 
But wait.. Why am I bothered about that? He already has Miho. Why do I even bother?
 
They say the reason why they say follow your heart but never say follow your mind is because your heart knows what is best for you but your mind sometimes gets confused.
 
And now I am confused, but I use both my mind and heart. 
 
Ah, I know the answer. I still have special feelings for Kris. I still have a crush on him. Nothing more.
 
My phone started to ring upon confessing that one.
 
The song in my ipod kept playing, as I think..
 
"It hit like a hurricane
like wind and rain
I'm blown away, so broken
now my heart will never be the same
and it hurts so bad
feels like I'm gonna die"
 
"Haneul?"
 
Who is that person?
What is Haneul's true feeling?
Tune in. Comments jebal~