A Road to Take

Fated to Love You

 

 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Flashback:
 
Akira: Onee-chan, you can do it!
Ae Young: You can do it, Haruka!
 
My legs were a wiggly as a jelly. I didn't expect I would feel this way. I'm normally cool an confident when talking to manager oppa.
 
Haruka: *knocks* Manager oppa?
Prince Manager: Haruka, come in.
 
It was cold. Damn. Are the airconditioners in SM Entertainment broken or is it just me? Aigoo.
 
Haruka: Manager oppa, I've thought about your offer a while ago with Soo Hyun and the rest.
Prince Manager: Yes, what about it?
Haruka: We realized that it's a rare offer, when you wanted us to train and debut as a girl group two years from now or more. So Manager oppa, we are gladly accepting it!
Prince Manager: I knew you would. *smiles* But for now you have a week to have fun first because after that training will be hardcore.
Haruka: We are aware of that, oppa.
Prince Manager: Haruka Miyazaki, you've got yourself a deal! *shakes hands*
 
So a week from now, we'll become official trainees of SM Entertainment.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
So another party has begun and we're celebrating EXP's and Phantom's debut. It's nice to know that people have anticipated them even with only their teaser videos.
 
Even JYJ is here with them. I'm glad they agreed despite of the lawsuit. I guess this is a way for them to get along with SM especially Yunho and Changmin.
 
Yunho: JAEJOONG?!! Ya! I didn't know you guys were here!
Jaejoong: Yunho~ I miss youuu~ It was unexpected. We all wanted to celebrate with the rookies.
Junsu: Liar. You only want to be close to Mika!
Jaejoong: Look who's talking! You wanted to be with Ailee and the rest!
Changmin: I'm hungry~ Hyungs, let's eat..
Yoochun: Our maknae is hungry again keke~
Yunho: Since when did he not become hungry? Haha.
 
On the other side of the room is Phantom, bonding together with EXP. They are like the young version of SNSD and Super Junior back then.
 
Jasmin: Eh? Mikee and Yoo Rin are together? Why the heck am I outdated.
Ryuusei: Noona, you're not the only one. I was shocked seeing them together.
Mikee: We did it on purpose to hide it first before announcing since you are all focused on our debuts.
Miyu: Speaking of which, Ryuusei! You're dating Sarang, aren't you?
Ailee: Oh, man. I even thought Yuuki oppa was in love with her.
Yuuki: No. I'm taken by you~
Hannah: These two are so sweet! How about you, Daisuke?
Daisuke: As a leader, I have no time for love. Keke~
Ryuusei: Hyung, you're like an old man~
Daisuke: Ya!!
Eun Mi: I'm so glad that our efforts were paid off in the end.
Kyouya: We all deserve it. Don't we?
Sam: CHEERS TO PHANTOM AND EXP~
Ailee: YEAH~ CHUKAHAE~
ALL: CHEERS!
 
The party lasted for hours, until midnight. I've got something to tell them, but let's wait for tomorrow for it.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Even if we already debuted, it's still not the same. Something is missing, you know who that is.
 
That's the problem if your boyfriend is also a star. Both of you are busy, and sometimes, you barely see each other.
 
But it's all good. At least there's a reason for us to miss each other.
 
Donghae oppa, why don't you show up?
 
And there's someone knocking at the door. I opened it carefully, hoping it's him.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Donghae: Ya Hyukjae! Can you drive faster?!
Eunhyuk: You want us to get into an accident?!
Donghae: But I want to surprise Sora! I have a teddy bear to give her.
Eunhyuk: I know how you feel, Hae. But can you please be patient? Damn this traffic. Aigoo.
Sungmin: You guys keep calm. We'll arrive in a few minutes.
Siwon: Yeah! Donghae-ah, Hyukjae is using my car. If he damages it, I will blame you.
Donghae: *gulps* I love you, Siwon~
Kyuhyun: I can't wait to see Hana and give her a warm hug..
 
I want to see my jellyfish too. Aish, too busy schedule we have. I just hope she won't get mad for me not cheering her a while ago in Inkigayo. If she is, I know what to do. Kekeke~
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Donghae oppa??
 
"Milk tea delivery~"
 
Damn. Who would freakin' order a milk tea right at this moment?!
 
Sam: Annyeong.. Who ordered these anyway?
Delivery Boy: Ms. Choi Mika. Ah, I feel so lucky to see you, Lee Sora.
Sam: Gomawo *smiles*
Miyu: Yaaaay! My milk tea is here!
Sam: Why aren't you sleeping yet?
Miyu: I'm craving for milk tea, waeyo? Here you go, Delivery oppa. Kamsahamnida! *bows*
Delivery Boy: Can I have your autograph?
 
Mika and I signed his notebook, took selca with him and left.
 
Miyu: Were you waiting for someone?
Sam: Aniyo..
Miyu: Lemme guess. You're waiting for Donghae oppa?
Sam: *blush* That... I..
Miyu: I know you are~ Keke~ I'm going to wait for Eunhyuk as well.
Jasmin: Me too.
Eun Mi: Count me in~ Ailee is already asleep, though :3
Hannah: Don't forget about me!
Miyu: I bought milk tea for everyone! Kekeke~
 
The EXP members were with me, until we all fell asleep. Haneul unni and Hana unni were sleeping on the couch, Eun Mi unni slept on the bean bag thingy, Mika slept on the carpet, and I slept on the table.
 
When will they arrive?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: Aish, we arrived very late. It's midnight already.
Eunhyuk: But at least we're here. We can wake them up, can't we?
 
Eunhyuk and I were like kids, opening the door slowly. Carefully, without making any noise, we have successfully entered the dorm.
 
Sungmin: Look guys.. 
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Soo Hyun: Haruka, what did Manager oppa said?
Haruka: Uhm.. He...
Ae Young: I hope he approves!
Haruka: Well, he did! But he gave me a few things to remember.
 
Flashback:
 
Prince Manager: Haruka, before you begin next week, you have to be aware of the rules as a trainee.
Haruka: Nae oppa, but what are these rules?
Prince Manager: You have to keep it a secret from everyone outside SM that you're trainees. You know how sasaengs are.
Haruka: Nae, I'll keep that in mind.
Prince Manager: You should also know that training will be from 7am to 7pm with breaks in between. Cellphones while training are not allowed and will be surrendered to the trainor. However, you can use it during break time.
Haruka: Nae, Manager oppa.
Prince Manager: That's all for now, Haruka. You may go now.
Haruka: Thank you for informing me, Manager oppa. *bows*
 
End of Flashback.
 
Ae Young: So those are the rules, eh? I bet the training will be hard but fulfilling.
Akira: But we shouldn't give up easily. If EXP can, why can't we?
Haruka: But here's the thing. Our parents must sign a waiver.
Soo Hyun: What for?
Haruka: Well, they have to know about this. Seriously, this is making me nervous.
Ae Young: Why, unni?
Haruka: Our parents know we're here in Seoul, but unfortunately they don't know what our job is in here. Though we live with our aunt, I bet mom won't approve of us being trainees because she doesn't want that career for me and Akira.
Akira: Oh my, sister! What if mom.. You know..
Haruka: Damn.
Soo Hyun: I don't get it guys. Can you explain further?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Siwon: Eh? They're sleeping.. *blush* Why are they so cute and innocent?
 
Siwon started taking pictures of them one by one. I have to agree with him. EXP is cute when sleeping.
 
Donghae: Aww, Sora. I bet it took you a long time to wait for me. Mianhae. *holds her hand*
Sungmin: *carries Eun Mi* They fell asleep, waiting for us. Eun Mi, I'm here.
Siwon: *pokes Haneul* If only I could sleep beside you and stare at you this way all the time, believe me I would.
Kyuhyun: Hana's so cute when she sleeps~
Eunhyuk: But where is Mika?
Siwon: My sister... look..
 
She was sleeping in the carpet, hugging the huge teddy bear I gave her on our monthsary.
 
Eunhyuk: Why are you sleeping here, jellyfish?
Miyu: *dreaming* Mmm.. Mommy..
 
With her eyes closed, she grabbed my face and kissed me.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya!!
Miyu: *opens her eyes* Eunhyuk? Since when did you came here?
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Byuntae! (ert)
Eun Mi: Waaaah~ SJ oppas are here! *hugs Sungmin* Oppa, I missed you!
Sungmin: I missed you too, Eun Mi. *hugs back*
Jasmin: What did I missed??
Siwon: Nothing. You were so cute I had to take pictures of you sleeping~
Kyuhyun: Hana, I watched your performance on TV. You were irresistable~
Hannah: Thanks, oppa :) I wish you were there.
Donghae: Soraaaaa. I miss youuu~
Eunhyuk: Donghae's very impatient. She badly wants to see you a while ago~
Sam: Jinjja? Don't worry oppa, I am here!
Eunhyuk: Ya Byuntae, why did you kissed me all of the sudden?
Miyu: Aish stop calling me a ert. I was just dreaming, and you were in front of me.. *blush*
Eunhyuk: But it felt great keke~
Jasmin: SJ oppas, are you staying with us?
Kyuhyun: We would love to, but sasaengs might misunderstand. They might think we're sleeping together.
Eun Mi: Damn those sasaengs. But it's too late already..
Sungmin: We might stay with EXO for tonight.. Since their dorm is near. Or we will have to wait until morning to go back.
Donghae: Should I contact Tao and Sehun, if that's the case?
Eunhyuk: Ani, they might be sleeping already. We should just stay here after all it's 2 hours before 6am.
Siwon: Time passes by so fast whenever we are with our loved ones.
Donghae: Ahhh! Let's go and watch movies first! And take some selca~
Sam: Great idea!
Ailee: Did someone say, MOVIE MARATHON?! Aish unnies, you didn't wake me up~
 
And here we are, updating our fans with a new twitter update.
 
@AllRiseSilver: With EXP and SJ~ Movie marathon, anyone?
600 retweets. 500 favorites.
 
@AreumdawoMika: Late movie marathon with EXP and SJ oppas~ Eunhyuk oppa, go and get the popcorn~
 
@donghae861015: RT @AllRiseSilver: With EXP and SJ~ Movie marathon, anyone? Ya! The popcorn is burned!
300 retweets. 236 favorites.
 
@HaeSora1517: I love watching movies especially with EXP and SJ~
400 retweets. 56 favorites.
 
We watched The Grudge, hugging each other. Only Kyuhyun and my jellyfish were not scared.
 
Kyuhyun: Come on guys, movie's over. Time to go or else they might see us.
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa, please be careful and disguise yourself. And make sure to get some sleep..
Kyuhyun: *pats her head* My girlfriend is very concerned towards me. I like that. *kiss her forehead* I'll be careful, Hana. Hyungs, I'll go ahead to the car.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, you sleep too, arraseo?
Sungmin: Nae, Eun Mi. I love you~
Eun Mi: I love you too, oppa. *kiss his cheeks*
Siwon: Don't worry about Sungmin hyung. He has fresh face even if he lacks sleep. Keke~
Jasmin: But you oppa, must get some rest. When are you going to film "Love Actually" once again?
Siwon: Well, a few days from now. I wanted to surprise you.
Jasmin: You did, oppa. I mean, from Taiwan, you travelled back here in Seoul.
Siwon: For you I will~ And that reminds me of something.
Jasmin: What?
Siwon: It will be revealed tomorrow. Keke~ Ariel and Rainie noona allowed me to see your debut stage that's why I got home easily.
Jasmin: Oppa, we should date!
Siwon: Nae, we will. I still have 2 days of vacation and I'll go to Taipei to film the last 10 episodes~ See you later, Haneul~
Sam: Oppa, I don't want you to drive at this hour.
Donghae: Waeyo?
Sam: You drive so fast. Aigoo~ *hugs* Stop tweeting, oppa. Go back to sleep~
Eunhyuk: I'll hug him for you, Sora~
Sam: No need, oppa. *hugs Donghae* Make sure not to let Donghae oppa drive if you want to stay alive.
Donghae: Eh?!
Sam: Just kidding! I love you, Fishy oppa~
Donghae: I love you too~
Eunhyuk: Byuntae! I'll see you in a while~
Miyu: S-shut up, Lee Hyukjae.
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* Call me oppa.
Miyu: I don't want to. *sticks tongue out*
Eunhyuk: Arraseo.. *winks* Let's have a date later as well~
 
And we all left. Kyuhyun's the driver, and we all fell asleep until we reached our own dorm.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Finally, today's the day that I'm going to call the EXP members with Haruka and the rest. I gathered them all inside the conference room, ready to announce the upcoming projects for EXP.
 
Prince Manager: At last you are all here. I was about to tell you everything last night, but it seems you were all tired. Am I correct?
Jasmin: A little, Manager oppa. But it's good.
Prince Manager: Donghyun was having a hectic schedule because a lot of offers were given to all of you. And to help him out, I've gathered all of you to give your upcoming projects. For Haruka and the rest, since you'll become one of our trainees, I will give you this form and you must ask for your parents' approval.
Eun Mi: Sorry to interrupt, but when will they become trainees?
Haruka: Manager oppa told us we can become like you are, and so we did.
Prince Manager: To make it less cliche, we are planning to make Akira and Haruka debut in a Japanese duo named I-DOLLS.
Ailee: I-DOLLS? Cool name. What about Soo Hyun and Ae Young?
Prince Manager: Ae Young will be a model, and Soo Hyun will be like Yoo Jin, an actress.
Miyu: Daebak!
 
I gave Haruka the forms and she distributed it to the rest and left afterwards.
 
Prince Manager: And now for your projects. I've listed it here in the whiteboard for you to read.
 
Here's the list I'm talking about.
 
Prince Manager: As a group, you will be interviewed in Ceci Magazine once again and you'll become the cover for the July issue. On the other hand, here are your individual projects:
 
1. Mika will have a collaboration with Chen on Love Actually OST entitled "For You I Will."
 
2. Actually, EXO and EXP will collaborate with each other in W Korea plus an interview.
 
* Haneul - Photoshoot with Kris and Kai.
* Eun Mi - With D.O and Luhan.
* Hana  - With Chanyeol and Lay.
* Mika - With Sehun and Xiumin.
* Sora - With Suho and Tao
* Ailee - With Baekhyun and Chen.
 
3. Eun Mi will have a CF with Yunho and Changmin.
 
4. Hana will star in a music video of Super Junior K.R.Y.
 
5. Sora will be ETUDE house's new model featuring SHINee.
 
6. Ailee will become Sukira's DJ together with Ryeowook and Sungmin replacing Juniel.
 
7. Haneul will star in Phantom's next music video, "Should Have Let You Go."
 
Many projects will come soon, but we have to finish these first.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
THIS. IS. AWESOME. We just debuted and a lot of offers were given to us. Daebak!
 
And gosh, a photoshoot with Suho oppa.. Uhm.. This is a bit awkward. After we've been through.. When he gave up on courting me because he knew I liked Lay oppa..
 
Aish, why does the past have to enter the picture once again?
 
What will happen next?
Tune in to the next chapter. :)