A Test of Fate

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk: Not so fast!
 
I saw Eunhyuk a month after we broke up. Flashbacks were coming into my mind and it drove me insane. My heart is crashing into pieces, and it's killing me softly.
 
Why is he here? To show off his relationship with that goddamn ? Why now, when I am torn between three guys who like me.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk..
 
I don't know what to do, to say or to react. My mind is completely blank.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
Suho: Kang Yoo Rin of Sparkledust?
 
Yoo Rin looked tired, and scared. What's gotten into her?
 
Yoo Rin: Hide me.. Jebal..
 
She hugged me all of the sudden, and I hid her in the passenger's seat. I knew there was trouble coming, and I have to protect her.
 
Yoo Rin: Damn it there they are!! START THE CAR PLEASE JEBAL!! NO FURTHER QUESTIONS!!
 
I followed what she said, and started my car right away. I saw tons of cars following us, irritating us with their honks.
 
Yoo Rin: FASTER! BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN CATCH US!
 
I feel like I'm in an action movie right now. Mission Impossible, anyone?
 
Yoo Rin: LET ME DRIVE JEBAL..
Suho: Ya! We're going to get hit!
Yoo Rin: SO BE IT! I'D RATHER LET THINGS TURN OUT THAT WAY!
Suho: Why do you have to scream?!
Yoo Rin: I have to warn you, Suho oppa. Though we just met. It's about Choi Siwon's and Lee Sungmin's dongsaeng..
 
Then all of the sudden, I rode the car in full speed, not minding the speed limit. I've got to hear what this girl has to say.
 
We ended up and a gas station, and stayed there for a while.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Sungsoo: Minji, we lost them.
Minji: You ignorant rascal! GO AND FIND THOSE TWO BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN CALL THE POLICE!
Minwoo: But we've been travelling for two hours already.
Minji: I don't freakin' care how many miles you've travelled! You have to stop that Yoo Rin and whoever that person is she with! Don't you dare come back here without keeping shut! Do whatever you want as long as she doesn't interfere with our plans!
 
Useless men. You call yourselves strong when you can't even catch a like Yoo Rin. Damn it. I can't let my plans fail. Stupid Choi Da Bin. If it weren't for your conscience, Choi Mika and Lee Sora are dead right now.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Miyu: Don't call me that. I am no longer yours, Lee Hyukjae.
Eunhyuk: Choi Mika.. Miyu Suzuki.
Miyu: What the do you want?
 
I'm so sorry for saying that word. I hate him for hurting me for the second time.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, before you curse me, please let me explain. Jebal.
Donghae: Please Mika. I know I'm not in the position to tell you what to do but this will help you understand everything.
Miyu: I'll give you half an hour to explain. Donghyun oppa, is this really a part of the dating game?
 
Donghyun oppa asked the camera man to stop filming for a while. And we will resume later after answering my question.
 
Donghyun: Yes, Mika. It's called the ex effect. Eunhyuk begged me to become a part of this show.
 
Flashback:
 
Eunhyuk: Kang Donghyun, I need your help. Jebal. You're the only one who could help me.
Donghyun: How may I be of help, Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Listen. I have to talk to Mika and the only way is through the Dating Game. You know about Kim Minji and her plans, right? I've got to let Mika know before it's too late.
Donghyun: But what if Minji knew?  They will be in danger, and all of us will be killed, including Sparkledust. You know my little sister Yoo Rin is there.
Eunhyuk: That's why right now, I have to use your show for this. I left Minji for a while. Donghyun, please. I know what I'm doing.
Donghyun: Arraseo. Please do warn everyone.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Eunhyuk: But first, I need you all to listen, especially Sehun, Xiumin and Kai. Donghyun, call Sora and Lay.
Donghyun: Nae.
 
Eunhyuk became very serious about this and I'm getting nervous. I bet this is something that I should really lend my ears on.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, on Valentines Day when I stood you up, that's where it all began. Minji and I were supposed to be co-hosts in M-Countdown replacing Tony hyung and Hongki. She came extremely late, causing delays.
 
I looked convinced that time. I know when Eunhyuk is telling a lie. And right now, I know he's telling the truth.
 
Eunhyuk: She tripped herself on purpose and I had to help her. But when I took her home, her dad offered me dinner and I can't say NO. At first, it was fine. But after that, I hurried to get you. Only to find out you got sick, waiting for me.
 
Eunhyuk is gullible, indeed. Even I can do what that did.
 
Miyu: And then? What about the kiss you've given her?
Eunhyuk: Their debut song, "Love Me" has back up dancers but her partner backed out so I had to replace him. But the kiss was never part of the plan, believe me. She was the one who kissed me that time.
 
How desperate can she be, kissing my boyfriend in front of many people? Oh, my ex-boyfriend rather.
 
Eunhyuk: Then she started blackmailing me. If I don't agree with her being my girl and break up with you, you guys might be put into danger. Worse, killed. Donghyun was almost shot that time so I had to agree. And that's the stupid reason why I had to pretend I don't love you and everything's okay!
 
Eunhyuk bursted into tears. As you all know, he easily cries. I don't know if it's just for the sake of forgiveness or what. But regardless of what reason, I want to hug him.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
Yoo Rin: Suho oppa, I'm sorry things have to turn out this way. I'm so afraid..
Suho: Who are those people chasing you?
Yoo Rin: That's Minji's gang.
Suho: What the heck?
Yoo Rin: Just so you know Suho oppa, Eun Young, Ja Ri, Soo Yeon and I are the only nice people in our group. Minji is the meanest girl. She has a lot of secrets, that is shocking to the public. But those secrets are not important at all. You have to listen to the warning I'm going to say.
Suho: Go on, I'm listening.
Yoo Rin: Suho oppa, Sora and Mika will be kidnapped right away. I overheard Minji talking to her gang.
Suho: EH?!! But why?!
Yoo Rin: She hates them. And Minji was triggered when Mika "became a " towards her.
Suho: Pathetic. I must tell them right away!
Yoo Rin: You should. Jebal. Because if I did, I'll be killed. Donghyun oppa is my only family, I don't want to die just yet..
 
She started crying that time. That Kim Minji is a killer after all.
 
Suho: *pats her back* I will, Yoo Rin. I'm going to the SM Entertainment Building right now.
 
Then a shoot of gun was heard in the gas station.
 
"DON'T YOU DARE."
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I told Mika everything. Finally. I never wanted to break up with her in the first place. I love her so much, and I was stupid of letting her go.
 
Miyu: I get it, Eunhyuk. You broke up with me because you worried about EXP and Donghyun oppa.
Eunhyuk: Sehun and Xiumin knew, even Kai. I knew their feelings for you so I asked them to take care of you while I'm gone. Don't think that I'm trading you with them. I had to do it for your sake. *kneels* Please forgive me, Mika. And please come back to me.
 
I started to get down in my knees, crying like a baby. Who would knew that I would end up like this?
 
Suho's POV :)
 
Minji was there, holding two guns in her hands. I thought she's still a minor?!
 
Minji: You . Don't you dare tell anyone about my plans!
Suho: How could you do this, Kim Minji?! Those people are innocent!
Minji: Shut up, Suho. I don't care if you're EXO-K's leader or what. I'm older than you think.
Suho: Yeah right you look like an old woman.
Yoo Rin: More of an old hag. An ahjumma.
 
Minji squeezed Yoo Rin's cheek and almost hurt her because of that.
 
Yoo Rin: let me go!
Minji: Kang Yoo Rin, trying hard to be strong but deep inside you're not! Say goodbye to this planet right now!
Yoo Rin: ANDWAE!!
 
Yoo Rin spit on Minji's face to prevent her from killing her right in front of me.
 
Minji: You disgusting idiot! What the hell did you do that for?!
Yoo Rin: Boo, you . Suho oppa! Go to SM right now!
Minji: NOT IF I CAN PREVENT HIM FROM DOING SO!
 
Minji grabbed the gun.. And shoot me..
 
Yoo Rin: SUHO OPPA!!!!!!!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Donghyun, have you called Lay and Sora?
Donghyun: Yes, they said they're on their way.
Eunhyuk: Donghae, you should talk to Sora.
Donghae: I will.
Donghyun: I should resume filming once again..
 
I didn't care if he did or not. What's important is to tell her everything right away. I badly want her back.
 
I held Mika's hands and kissed it. Oh how I missed kissing my girlfriend..
 
Eunhyuk: Please forgive me, Mika. Or better yet, please come back to me. I'll be everything you'll ever need. Or if not, choose between me, Sehun, Xiumin or Kai. We'll respect your decision.
Miyu: Eunhyuk, you didn't do anything wrong in the first place. You've sacrificed a lot for the sake of EXP and I admire you for that. I should have know in the first place. I'm so sorry.
 
I hugged her that time. I missed her so much, I don't know what to say.
 
Yoo Rin's POV :)
 
Hello. I'm Kang Yoo Rin, 19 years old. I am supposed to be the leader of Sparkledust if it weren't for that Minji. I'm Kang Donghyun's sister. He's 24 years old. Therefore I'm 5 years younger. Okay, enough about my life.
 
I overheard everything Minji is planning to the girlfriend of Lee Hyukjae oppa, or should I say ex. I've been lurking around the whole time so I know what's up.
 
Until she found me. Now I have to deal with this.
 
Then I met Suho oppa of EXO-K and asked him a favor. But ended up with nothing because..
 
He was shot. By this .
 
Yoo Rin: Suho oppa!!!!
 
Minji was shocked, and she dropped her gun.
 
Yoo Rin: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!
Minji: YOU GUYS.. RETREAT!
 
She ignored me and left. I've checked his body, but there are no wounds and bullets. But he remained unconscious..
 
Yoo Rin: Suho oppa!! Wake up!
 
Then his eyes opened, and he was smiling.
 
Suho: Have they left already?
Yoo Rin: *looks around* Nae. Were you hit?
Suho: *smirks* I've always wanted to become an action movie star. *removes his shirt*
 
Holy moly. Don't strip in front of me. I'm so not yet ready for these kind of things. My innocent eyes..
 
Eh? What the heck is he wearing?
 
Suho: I'm wearing a bullet proof vest. Kekeke~ Didn't know this wound be handy even if it's bulky~
Yoo Rin: *hugs him* You idiot! I.. I was worried!
Suho: Oops, isn't this ual harassment? *smirks*
Yoo Rin: *blush* Pabo! Let's go!
 
He was laughing when he took me to his car, headed towards SM building when someone called us.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora) 
 
What the heck is going on? Why are there a lot of people calling us?!
 
Flashback:
 
Sam: Hello?
Donghyun: Sora, thank goodness you've finally answered your call.
Sam: Why? Why did you call me all of the sudden?
Donghyun: Go to the hotel where you dongsaengs were introduced. It's urgent. Jebal. It's for the sake of your safety. Take Lay with you.
Sam: But wait.. I...
Donghyun: PLEASE SORA.
Sam: Arraseo.. But please tell us right away.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Then someone's calling Lay once again. It's Suho oppa. He placed the phone in loudspeaker for me to hear.
 
Suho: Sora, Lay.. You all knew about Kim Minji, right? I'm with her fellow member, Yoo Rin. Listen. You've got to go to the hotel where Mika and the rest are. Minji's planning to kidnap you and Mika and we have to apprehend her. Lay, please drive quick and safe. I will call every 10 minutes to ensure your safety. We're on our way there.
Lay: Damn it. Arraseo. We're on it.
 
Oh no.. Not again. I almost died being kidnapped by Da Bin last time. And now this? You've got to be kidding me. Why me and Mika?
 
Sam: Lay oppa, I'm scared..
Lay: *holds her hand* Don't be. We'll do our best.
 
I want to cry. How can this be? Can't they just stop?!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: This is all my fault.. Even Sora will be put into danger..
Kai: It was never your fault. It's her jealousy and desperation who persuaded her to do these things.
Miyu: I feel like I'm using you.. All of you.. When I can't even reciprocate your feelings equally..
Sehun: Mika we're not asking you to love us back. Whoever your choice will be, we'll be happy for you.
Miyu: Even if it's not you?
Xiumin: Well we might feel sad, but seeing you happy, it's fine with us.
Eunhyuk: Nothing changes. We love you.
 
Honestly, I'm not in the mood to make a choice. I wanted this to end first, because this isn't right..
 
Miyu: I'm sorry guys. It's not the right time to choose.. Mianhae.
Donghae: It's understandable. I wish Sora would get home safe.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
this ! That Suho.. He ruined my plan and I almost killed him! Damn it! Now I have to deal with him and Yoo Rin as well!
 
Sungsoo: We'll keep track of Yoo Rin, Minji.
Minji: You've thought about it just now? Thanks, but no thanks.
Minwoo: Why don't we go to the hotel to where they are shooting that Dating Game?
Minji: Eh?
Minwoo: You are so outdated. This is the last episode. I'm sure they're not yet done filming.
Minji: Damn it, I can't believe I'm saying this but.. You are one heck of a genius!
 
Ha. Say goodbye to your loved ones, Lee Sora and Choi Mika.
 
Comments are highly appreciated :)
It's what motivates me :D