Everything I Do

Fated to Love You
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk and I held hands as I sat next to the driver's seat. It's been a while since we did this. The way we did, it feels like it's the first time.
 
The traffic light is red, so he had to stop. I looked at him, like the way I did when we first met. It was insane, remembering that.
 
I've never thought we would actually end up together. But I'm glad we did.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, what are you thinking?
Miyu: Nothing much. I miss you, that's all. Mianhae if I don't spend time with you these past few days.
Eunhyuk: You've been busy with your debut, right? I understand. We were busy as well, going from one place to another for the Super Show 5.
 
Ah, I forgot. They are currently preparing for it. Yet I don't have a clue.
 
Eunhyuk: Have you been to our concerts?
Miyu: Aniyo.. But please don't think of it that way. I'm not yet a KPOP fan when you came to the Philippines two years ago..
Eunhyuk: You look so cute saying that *pats head* Don't worry. You'll go to that concert with me, arraseo?
Miyu: Jinjja?
Eunhyuk: Yup. If I have to purchase a ticket, it's fine with me as long as you can go.
Miyu: Oppa, that's expensive.
Eunhyuk: Yaaay, you called me oppa~
 
I blushed. I rarely call him that way.
 
Before the lights would turn green, I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He knows how to make me happy.
 
Miyu: G-gomawo.. *blush*
Eunhyuk: I'd do anything, jellyfish. *pats her head* By the way, how did it felt being an MC? I heard Jaejoong is a fan boy of yours.
Miyu: He is? Wow, I feel so flattered. Anyway, it was awesome. Though I feel nervous, Jonghyun oppa and Jaejoong oppa were willing to help me.
Eunhyuk: Us Super Junior members watched your debut stage on TV. We were at the airport, on our way to Busan.
Miyu: Wow~ I'm glad you saw it. But that's not our only stage. Will you watch it if you have time?
Eunhyuk: Of course. For you, I will.
 
He continued driving, until we reached the airport.
 
Mrs. Miyazaki's POV :)
 
It was almost dinner time, and I heard Akihiro talking to his Korean friends.
 
Mr. Akihiro: Hey! It's been a while!
Friend #1: Nae. I heard you and your wife are going to visit Seoul.
Mr. Akihiro: Yes. Our flight is tomorrow morning and we're going to visit our daughters as well.
Friend #2: You can stay with us if you want to.
Friend #1: We can also. Akihiro, you've also mentioned that your daughters are here. Should we introduce them to our sons?
Mr. Akihiro: That would be a great idea.
 
Since they are already 17, I think it's time for them to be introduced to other people. It's nice if they would go to an omiai.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We arrived at the airport at 6pm. Eunhyuk helped me out with the baggage I have, and some of our fans saw us and greeted us.
 
He accompanied me to the gate, and that's when he hugged me tight.
 
Eunhyuk: *sighs* I'm going to miss you, jellyfish.
Miyu: I'll see you in two days :)
 
He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. It feels like it's the first time. Since people were watching, we had to do it secretly.
 
Miyu: I'll be going now~ Keke~
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
So Mika left, but the secret that they are hiding from me still lingers. I wonder how long will it be. I can't just stay here, waiting.
 
Are we thinking the same? Or something's going to change? Does this still include the past? If so, what about it?
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
I'm having mixed emotions right now. Should I be happy because Kimberley Chen is coming here? Or should I worry why Henry oppa is being that way. It's my first time hearing that tone of him, and I'm not used to it.
 
Akira: Ne-chan, still thinking about our parents and the trainee contract? Aunt Mizuki is going to sign it.
Haruka: Yeah, also that. I'm dealing with stress right now.
Akira: Me too. What if mom and dad knew? They would get mad if we let Aunt Mizuki sign the contract and let us do what we want.
Haruka: I'm thinking whether to lose this chance or what. I mean, I can survive not being in a girl group.
Akira: If we did, it would be awesome. We're going to be a duo! Keke~
Haruka: Does Zhou Mi oppa know that you're not allowed to be in a relationship with a Chinese?
Akira: Aniyo. If he does, then we shouldn't have been together in the first place.
Haruka: And Henry oppa's weird all of the sudden, I wonder why.
 
That gave me and my sister something to think about.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Aish. Kimberley will be here in a few days, and Haruka wants to see her. Damn. Why do I feel so confused?
 
Zhou Mi: Henry, you're making me dizzy. Can you please calm down?
Henry: Hyung, I'm trying to.
Zhou Mi: What seems to be the problem?
Henry: Kimberley Chen.
Zhou Mi: She's your ex girlfriend, isn't she?
Henry: No, that's not considered as a relationship because..
Zhou Mi: Because your parents didn't know that you were more than friends?
Henry: More than friends, less than lovers.
Zhou Mi: Oh cut it out. It's what they call FLIRTATION nowadays.
Henry: So, she's counted as my ex-girlfriend?
Zhou Mi: Duh. Anyway, what's the problem?
Henry: She's going to Seoul two days from now.
Zhou Mi: So? If you moved on already, it's not a problem at all.
Henry: I'm not really comfortable seeing her after we broke up. But it just so happens that Haruka is a fan of her.
Zhou Mi: Oh, I get it. It's a clash between the past and the present. But dude, you're now with Haruka. I think it's time to stop dwelling in the past.
Henry: Arraseo..
 
Zhou Mi hyung is right. Past is past. What's important is Haruka.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So here I am, on my way inside. I rarely go to this part of the airport, but I feel a bit lonely. I remember my Aunt Louise whenever she goes here and fetches her husband, Uncle Luis. She tells me that departure is always a lonely part of the airport and that she prefers going to the arrival gate.
 
Now I know what she's feeling. I don't feel sad, but I am aware that I'm gonna miss something while I'm gone.
 
Then someone called my name.
 
"Mikaaaaaa~"
 
It feels music to my ears..
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
The secret of the Choi siblings still linger in my mind. I need a distraction somehow so I decided to go to the supermarket alone. Since I'm EXP's umma, I have to buy things for us to cook and munch on.
 
I was absent-minded that time, and I have to disguise myself. I can now imagine people writing an article about me being above the clouds.
 
Then I bumped into someone..
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Hi everyone. I'm Kimberley Chen. A 94 liner with an Aussie-Chinese nationality. I'm fluent in both languages so I can communicate with both. I'm still learning Korean, though because of someone.
 
Henry Lau.. He and I used to be secret lovers.. I was 16 that time and he was 21. So it's almost three years. We had that relationship for one year and it had to end because SM Entertainment's contract forbids them from having a girlfriend especially when training. That's when I decided that we should just be friends, though it hurts.
 
And it just so happens that I'm going to Seoul two days from now. I can't wait to see him once again. It's been a while so, it won't hurt.
 
But what if he has a girlfriend already? How am I supposed to say everything.. After breaking up with him? I wanted to ask a lot of things,how he is.. And what he's been up to in the past few years.
 
And most of all, if he still loves me..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Kai: Mika~
 
The four members of EXO are there. Xiumin oppa, Kai oppa, Chen oppa and Sehun oppa. Waaaah. I feel awkward.
 
Miyu: EXO oppas.. *blush*
Kai: Why are you lowering your head? Hmmm. About the Dating Game?
Miyu: *nods* Nae.. Mianhae oppas..
Xiumin: Why do you have to apologize?
Miyu: Because I put you three in friend zone..
Sehun: Mika, how many times are we going to tell you it's alright? And you're too cute for us to get mad at.
Miyu: So.. We are friends?
Kai: Of course! We are always friends. And you are our Baby Hoobae~
 
Ah yes, and they are my oppas. I gave them my usual sweet smile, which made them smile back at me.
 
Miyu: Are you also going to Taiwan?
Xiumin: Aniyo, only Chen the troll~ We figured that he might fool around so we accompanied him and to see you as well~
Miyu: Annyeong, Chen oppa~ *bows*
Chen: Annyeong keke~
Kai: Aish, I envy you guys. Seriously. Chen hyung, please take care of our baobei~ (baby)
Chen: Of course. You guys were bugging me the whole time keke~
 
Flashback:
 
Xiumin: Donghyun hyung, why does it have to be Chen??
Donghyun: But that's his project, waeyo?
Sehun: Can't you just let us go to Taiwan as well?
Donghyun: Mianhae, but I can't. I know you are her fan boys, but it has been decided.
Kai: Jongdae hyung.. *glares*
Chen: *gulps* Calm down, guys..
Xiumin: YOU LUCKY BOY!
Sehun: Well at least Luhan hyung and I are inseparable~
 
End of Flashback.
 
Miyu: Chen oppa.. I think it's time to go inside.
Chen: Oh, right.
 
The three oppas gave me a warm hug, and Chen oppa and I entered.
 
Now I have no idea on how to begin a conversation with him.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It was Miho. Kris' girlfriend. Of all the people I'm going to meet, why her? Not that I'm avoiding her, but why..
 
Miho: Haneul unni.. Long time no see! *bows*
 
After our trip in Taiwan, I rarely see her and Kris together. Maybe I just don't notice at all, because I tried to forget my feelings for her boyfriend.
 
Jasmin: Yes, it's been a while. How have you been?
Miho: Happy, as usual. In fact, I was planning to talk to you. I'm glad we met. Are you busy or something?
Jasmin: No, not at all.
Miho: I want to go to the coffee shop and have a conversation with you. We have to talk.
 
Uh-oh. Mini heart attack.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Mika and I were inside, waiting for us to board the plane. We've been waiting for almost two hours. Guess we were too early, eh.
 
She was playing random games on her cellphone, taking selcas and waiting. I wonder what Sehun and the other two found in her. Ah~ She's too quiet so I had to poke her.
 
Chen: *pokes* Are you alright, and breathing?
Miyu: Of course. Why did you ask?
Chen: I'm not used to people who are quiet. With Xiumin hyung, we're loud.
Miyu: Mianhae.. It's just that.. It's my first time talking to you..
 
She was very hesitant saying those words.. And it's too careful and cute.
 
Chen: Oh, right. But you're close with Kai and the rest, aren't you?
Miyu: I guess.. I rarely talk to others, though.
Chen: Seems like it.
Miyu: Please take care of me *bows*
Chen: Hey, please stop being so formal to me~ Keke~ *pats her head*
Miyu: But you're three years older than me so you're turning 21~
Chen: Shhh. I don't want to let anyone know I'm old.
Miyu: Oops, sorry~ Is your manager coming, oppa?
Chen: Not a chance. They're busy.
Miyu: Ah, I see. I can't wait to see my brother~
 
I keep on forgetting that she's Siwon hyung's little sister. And by little, I mean she's a bit small while Siwon hyung is tall. What if I with her height?
 
Chen: I forgot. She's your brother. My bad~
Miyu: Gwenchanayo..
Chen: Lay hyung's forgetfulness is contagious~
Miyu: *smiles* I guess so~
 
It was boarding time indeed, yet we never had an awesome conversation. I'm bored.
 
We were seated next to each other, and I placed my luggage on the top. When she was about to put hers, I laughed..
 
Miyu: I can't reach it.. *sighs*
Chen: Haha. You're so small for a sibling of Super Junior's tallest member.
Miyu: Ya! I was just not blessed with it.
Chen: Let me help you..
 
I placed the luggage on top in a few seconds, showing off in front of her.
 
Miyu: *sighs* Ikaw na. (You already)
Chen: I beg your pardon?
 
Did she just speak in Tagalog? Wait, let me recall. Ikaw means YOU.
 
Miyu: Wala~ (Nothing)
Chen: What do you mean nothing! Meron! (There is)
Miyu: Chen oppa's speaking in Tagalog~ Cute :3
 
Then all of the sudden, people were staring at us, curious..
 
Flight Attendant: Excuse me, mam, sir. You and your girlfriend must keep your voice down please.
 
Girlfriend? I've never had one, and I never will.
 
Miyu: But.. He's not...
Chen: Jagiya? Let's keep it down, arraseo?
Miyu: Ya oppa! *whispers* What if they create a..
Flight Attendant: Create what?
Chen: Ah, my girlfriend is just excited. Mianhae.
Flight Attendant: Arraseo. Have a great day!
 
The flight attendant is gone. Finally.
 
Uh-oh. Something's not right.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Haruka: Henry oppa.. Why are you here?
 
He didn't say a word but instead he hugged me so tight and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I was with Akira, having a slumber party at 3am and Henry oppa was with her boyfriend.
 
Henry: Mianhae a while ago, Haruka. Please forgive me. *kneels*
Haruka: Oppa, please stand up. You don't have to do this.
Henry: I've got to do this. Everything I do, is all for you.
Zhou Mi: Haruka, please give him a chance.
Akira: Ne-chan~ Fighting!
 
I nodded and held his hand. Who cares about pride. It's he who matters the most.
 
Meanwhile...
 
"DAMN IT. WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SEE?!!"
 
What conversation will Miho and Haneul have?
How will Kimberley Chen react to Henry's relationship with Haruka as well as their parents?
Will Mika and Chen finally get along?
Who's that person?
Find out on the next chapters :D