Misunderstanding

Fated to Love You

 

Luhan's POV :)
 
Eun Young left me, and I have to follow her twin sister. That time, I was really confused. Because I wanted to talk to my girlfriend and at the same time.
 
I wanted to know what happened. Because it's the only way for me to understand what's going on.
 
Luhan: Eun Ji sshi.. *pants*
 
I had to run so fast just to reach her. I thought I was going to die due to fatigue. Luckily, she stopped when she saw me.
 
Eun Ji: Luhan oppa..
 
She was filled with tears and that she's preventing it from falling. It was painful to watch. I can't just let her cry even though it's not my fault. Because girls do not deserve to cry.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
With just a blink of an eye, it was finished. Why is it whenever you're with that someone, time passes by so fast? Four hours have passed, yet it feels like it was only a few minutes.
 
Yuuki: So, how did it felt?
Ryuusei: Hyung.. It was daebak. Were you planning this with Mikee hyung the whole time?
Yuuki: Yes, we were about to pair you up with someone. And Sarang turns out to be a part of our music video that's why we randomly chose her. So, are you going to ask her out?
Ryuusei: I'm not so sure.
Yuuki: Why? Is it because you're not yet over Mika?
Ryuusei: Yes. But I like Sarang. But this is just a crush.
Yuuki: That's why we wanted to distract you with Sarang so you could forget about her and move on.
Ryuusei: How can I move on when I'm still in love with her?
Yuuki: You do know she's taken now. Are you going to be a masochist and close your heart forever knowing that noona won't be able to reciprocate your love for her? And will you still dwell in the past, knowing that it lasts? Ryuusei, this may seem corny to you but it's time for you to open your heart once again.
Ryuusei: What if I got hurt once again?
Yuuki: Is there a love without pain?
 
That struck me like a lightning. Hyung was right.
 
Ryuusei: Hyung.. You're a lightning. Thanks for making me realize that. But as of now, I have to make sure that I'm over Mika once I court Sarang.
Yuuki: Yes. You two will get to know each other first. That's why you have to ask her out.
Ryuusei: I'm shy.
Yuuki: Baka! (Idiot) You're a guy and you're shy. Aish. Be a man!
Ryuusei: Arraseo. Fine!
Yuuki: "Park Sarang, will you go out on a date with me?"
Ryuusei: Easy for you to say because you're not the one doing it.
Yuuki: I know it's easier said than done but will you lose this chance?
 
Then all of the sudden, someone kicked the door, opening it very wide.
 
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"
 
Luhan's POV :)
 
Eun Ji: Luhan oppa, why didn't you chase my sister?
Luhan: For some reason I had to know your point of view, Eun Ji.
Eun Ji: Please stay away from me. Eun Young might think I'm stealing you away from her.
Luhan: I won't unless you tell me what happened and why did you guys ended up this way.
 
Eun Ji's POV :)
 
Hi. I'm Lee Eun Ji. Eun Young's twin sister. And before you judge me, please know first the story behind our fight.
 
As siblings, competition is inevitable. I would always be on top, and Eun Young was always at the bottom. That's when she started to treat me more of an enemy than a sister.
 
But should I tell Luhan oppa about this?
 
Eun Ji: It's a long story and I don't think you would be interested hearing it in my perspective.
Luhan: Who says I'm going to hear only yours? Spill it out, future sister in law.
Eun Ji: Ya. You and Eun Young aren't even a year together.
Luhan: But we'll end up there anyway.
Eun Ji: Arraseo. Okay so, Eun Young and I are twins, but never alike. I was the popular girl, and she's the unnoticed one who sits in the back, with only a few friends. I admit I was a mean girl. My friends and I would bully Eun Young because she's always messy and she doesn't even care on how she looks. She used to be very ugly but don't get me wrong. She can't even comb her hair or apply powder on.
Luhan: No two people are alike, indeed. Go on.
Eun Ji: She got so pissed that she decided to pursue her dreams instead of being with me. Now that explains why I'm here. I thought it was going to be okay knowing she's away from me. But I miss her so much, and I regret what I did. Luhan oppa, I know this may seem deceiving, but honestly, I wanted us to be reunited once again. Not only because she's a star now, but because we are family.
Luhan: You and my girl should have a heart to heart talk.
Eun Ji: But how, when she's pushing me away?
Luhan: I'll think of something.
Eun Ji: She hated me the most when the.. Uhm, is it alright for me to let you know?
Luhan: If it's about her first love then I don't mind.
Eun Ji: Eun Young liked Jung Sanghyun, a popular guy in school. But he liked me and the feeling is mutual between us. That's when we became a couple and she got broken and decided to train to move on. Then she met you.
Luhan: And I'm glad I met her.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I overheard Yuuki oppa and Ryuusei talking about Park Sarang. Is she that girl that they've been talking about? Is Yuuki oppa in love with her?
 
Yuuki: Ailee! How long were you been there?
Ailee: It doesn't matter, oppa. What the heck are you talking about?
Yuuki: It's not what you think, Ailee.
Ailee: Oppa, if you're in love with someone else, you shouldn't have made this relationship last.
 
I left all of the sudden, without hearing his explanation. Why do I even bother when all I know is that he's going to fill me with alibi.
 
Yuuki: Ailee! Wait!
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
I hate you, Eun Ji. You're going to pull me down once again just because I'm above you. Now even Luhan oppa left me.
 
I was expecting you would ignore her, oppa. But why did you choose her over me? Don't you know how painful that is? I think you don't because you've never felt this way before.
 
I tried going back to the place where I was a while ago to see if he's still there. I wanted to know why.
 
Luhan: Eun Ji, stop crying.
Eun Ji: I'm trying to, Luhan oppa.
Eun Young: Wow. New pair of lovers, eh?
Luhan: Eun Young, you're back.
Eun Young: Oh yes I am. Sorry to interrupt your conversation, you two.
Eun Ji: Eun Young, please talk to me.
Eun Young: Please don't tell me what to do, sister.
Luhan: Eun Young, can you at least talk to her?
Eun Young: Not you, Luhan oppa. This girl is just making up stories. If she didn't arrived all of the sudden, I already should have warned you that she is up to no good.
Luhan: But she is your sister.
Eun Young: So what if she is? That doesn't change the fact that she hurted me back then. Don't blame me Eun Ji for being a because it is you who made me this way.
Eun Ji: I know. And I'm sorry. A while ago, I apologize as well. We were triggered by our emotions.
Eun Young: Tell me how consistent will that answer be if Luhan oppa is not here, you show-off.
Luhan: Eun Young, she's already apologizing.
Eun Young: Oppa, cut it out. I'm not deaf. Eun Ji, how many times have you been saying that back then? I believed you but I'm sorry I won't fall for that one again.
Eun Ji: That's why I'm here. I didn't tell you because you'll plan on staying away from me.
Eun Young: And why are you dressing up as me?
Eun Ji: Because it's the only way for them to allow me to enter.
Eun Young: You're a poser. So you're planning on using my identity?
Eun Ji: Aniyo! I went here because I wanted to see you. SM Entertainment doesn't allow people to get in easily so I figured out that if I dressed up as you, they would think I'm you, and let me enter easily.
Eun Young: Do I have to call the police because of trespassing?
 
Eun Ji lowered her head and she slapped me. It hurts. Ouch.
 
Eun Young: What was that for?!
Eun Ji: You know what? I wish you'll go back to the old Eun Young I know that is forgiving towards her sister. Right now, I barely recognize you. I was a towards you, okay? But at least give me some time to apologize for what I did. It's been three years since that happened. Is it all because of Sanghyun?
Eun Young: No. This is not all about that damn guy! You've been bullying me ever since.
Eun Ji: What can I do for you to forgive me?
Eun Young: Get lost.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Yuuki: Ailee! Ailee! Please listen to me!
Hannah: I'm sorry but she doesn't want to talk to you right now. What happened?
Yuuki: A misunderstanding..
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I started to hide in my room, avoiding him. I don't really know what to do and how should I know?
 
The truth is, I can't even imagine him being in love with someone else. If that will happen, I won't be able to handle it.
 
Yuuki: Please talk to me, Ailee!
 
Then it started to rain, waiting for my tears to fall.
 
Eun Ji's POV :)
 
Tears fell, hearing my sister telling me to go away. I guess I don't deserve her forgiveness all along.
 
Eun Young: What are you waiting for? Pack up your things and go back to where you belong.
 
This just occured to me that I used to treat her that way. And now, I've finally placed myself into her shoes.
 
I guess she doesn't care about me anymore and it's my fault why she became like this to me. I should be the one to blame.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Ailee: Is he gone?
Hannah: Yes. He said he had to practice with Phantom. What actually happened, Ailee?
Ailee: I think he's in love with someone else.
 
Eun Ji's POV :)
 
Eun Ji: Arraseo. I think you don't need me anymore.
Eun Young: Since when did I needed you?
Eun Ji: Luhan oppa, thanks anyway.
 
Actually, I don't have a place to stay and the last bus had finally left. Maybe I should just get a hotel room and sleep there.
 
Luhan: Where are you going to stay?
Eun Ji: Wherever possible.
Luhan: Here's my contact number. I'll let Eun Young know where you are.
Eun Young: I don't care about that. Oppa, are you with me or against me?
Luhan: Don't make me choose because I wanted you both to make up because you're siblings. You should have already moved on, Eun Young. You have me and maybe it's their way of letting you improve yourself.
Eun Young: Since when did bullying became a good thing? I'm outta here.
 
I guess we'll forever be enemies.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Yuuki: Ailee.. *pants*
Ailee: Why are you still here?
Yuuki: I'll show you something.
 
Yuuki oppa was with Ryuusei and Sarang, and both of them were holding hands.
 
Ailee: What's the meaning of this?
Ryuusei: Ailee, you're such a coward.
Ailee: Shut up. What do you know about me?
Yuuki: Ailee, I brought them here with me to explain to you what is going on. You know that Ryuusei is still having a hard time moving on from Mika noona. So Mikee hyung and I decided to pair him up with Sarang. These two get along and she already allowed Ryuusei to go out with her.
Ailee: So.. He's the one who likes Sarang?
Ryuusei: Of course I am. It's time for me to move on from your best friend.
Ailee: Yuuki oppa, mianhae! :(
 
I hugged him all of the sudden because I was wrong.
 
Yuuki: You're so cute when you're jealous! *pinch cheeks* No need to be jealous, arraseo?
Ryuusei: Hyung, Sarang and I will go ahead. You two have lovey-dovey moments together.
Ailee: Yuuki oppa, I'm so sorry. It's just that I love you so much I can't stand knowing or seeing you with someone else.
Yuuki: You're not the only one, Ailee. But right now, you're my only girl.
Ailee: I love you, Yuuki oppa..
Yuuki: Nado saranghaeyo..
 
It was a beautiful night, and the stars lingered in the sky as we kissed.
 
Yuuki: I Love You <3 More than anyone can imagine <3 More than any words can tell you <3 More than any actions can prove <3 Even more than anyone else ever will<3
Ailee: You're the one I have 'I love you more' fights with. You're the one that shuts me up with a random kiss. You're the one that gets me. You're a part of me. <3
 
Eun Ji's POV :)
 
Aigoo.. I'm so lost right now.. And I haven't eaten since morning. Though I have money, it's not enough for me to go back to Jeju.
 
I'm sitting in a waiting shed, hoping that Eun Young would change her mind. But gosh..
 
Everything's dark, and I'm getting dizzy.. Someone please help me.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Sarang and I were walking near SM building when we saw a girl who just fainted.
 
Sarang: Ryuusei oppa! There's a girl! Let's check her out!
Ryuusei: Hey! I think that's Eun Young!
Sarang: Eun Young unni!!
 
She was pale and unconscious so we have to hail a taxi cab and bring her to Sparkledust's dorm and call Luhan hyung.
 
Ryuusei: Luhan hyung!
Luhan: Ryuusei, what's wrong?
Ryuusei: Eun Young.. Is...
Luhan: Eh?
 
Luhan's POV :)
 
How can that possibly be? I'm inside Sparkledust's dorm and waiting for Eun Young to talk to me..
 
Wait.. It must be Eun Ji!
 
What will happen to Eun Ji? Will they make up soon? Tune in :)