Fangirling at its Finest

Fated to Love You

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
Aish. My head hurts. Guess I was too drunk from last night. And I can't remember what happened. Today, I've checked out Fahrenheit's schedule and we'll go Taipei 101. Hopefully, we can get to talk to them.
 
Aside from Super Junior, she also likes them a lot and as her boyfriend, I'm going to support her with what she wants.
 
Siwon left early with Haneul and had breakfast. I was too lazy to go up a while ago that I pretended to be asleep. To wake myself up, I took a shower.
 
But there's something bothering me. I wonder what it is.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Haruka: Ya unni! YOU LUCKY GIRL! YOU MUST GET ME AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OR POSTER FROM AARON YAN! AIGOO~ CAN I FLY TO TAIWAN WITH YOU?!!
 
Haruka was online, and we were chatting in Skype. She's also a fan of Fahrenheit. I was already prepared a few hours ago. Excited much? But gosh, it's natural for fan girls to feel this way.
 
Eun Mi: Hahahaha! Ya! Aaron oppa is my first bias! But you can have him as long as Jiro oppa is mine~
Haruka: Of course! I have no problem with that! Or as much as possible, bring your camera and record a fancam when you see him. JEBAL??
Eun Mi: I can't promise you that but I will do my best~
Haruka: Thank you, unni! So, how is Taiwan?
Eun Mi: Great! How is everyone there?
Haruka: EXP is busy for their debut. Sparkledust will release their mini album so it will also be a busy day for them.
Eun Mi: Aish. It feels so unfair for me not being there.
Haruka: Gwenchanayo. I mean, some of us needed vacation. Unni I have to go now. Akira and I are being called in the SM building. Take care! Say hi to Aaron oppa for me~ Kekeke~
 
Our skype conversation ended. Just the right time because Sungmin oppa just entered our room.
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi~ Are you ready?
Eun Mi: I sure am, oppa~
Sungmin: If that's the case then, let's go~
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It's our last day in Taiwan and I had so much fun. For our last day, we went to the flyer similar to Singapore's and enjoyed the beautiful morning view.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa, I love flyers. It reminds me when you asked me to be your girlfriend.
Siwon: That's why I brought you here. To reminisce.
Jasmin: We're together for half a year now. Are you really decided that you will marry me soon?
Siwon: Yes. I've never been so sure in my life.
Jasmin: Who would thought that a fan girl like me would really end up with my bias? Maybe it's true that God made this happen.
Siwon: He did. And He knew you're the one I've been looking for. In fact, mom and dad want you to be their daughter in law. The same goes with Mika, who became your friend even if she doesn't know her identity before.
Jasmin: That's good to hear, oppa. It sure is flattering.
 
The flyer had stopped by the moment he held my hand.
 
Jasmin: Where are we going, oppa?
Siwon: To the upcoming set of "Love Actually". I want to show you off~
Jasmin: Jinjja? I would love that!
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Kyaaaaaaa!! I can't control myself anymore. I'm spazzing inside my mind wondering what will happen later. It's been years since I've been a fan, and now thanks to my boyfriend, I can now see them in person!
 
Sungmin: We're almost there, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, I can't thank you enough for this.
Sungmin: Keke~ It's our last day so we should make the most out of it.
 
We finally arrived at Taipei 101 and fans were surrounding us.
 
Fan #1: EunMin!!!!
 
They started to take pictures, fancams and asked for our autographs. To this I wondered, am I famous because Sungmin oppa is my boyfriend? Or because they know me as Eun Mi, a model under SM Entertainment? That I don't know.
 
Fan #2: You guys look cute together!
Sungmin: Thanks! :)
 
We went to the elevator, and waited for it to lead us to where we have to be.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
We finally arrived at the set and a few hours from now, we have to go on separate ways. He'll be staying here for a month and I will go with the EunMin couple as we go back to Seoul.
 
It was a sunny day, and they all welcome us with smiles on their faces.
 
Rainie: Annyeong Haseo!
 
Rainie Yang is one of my favorite Taiwanese stars. I've watched her in Devil Beside You, Why Why Love and Miss No Good. She's cute and pretty, and looks too young for her age.
 
Jasmin: Ni Hao~ *bows*
 
Rainie unni spoke in Chinese because she knew I'm fluent in that language. I miss having conversations with people in this language.
 
(Assuming that they are speaking in Chinese)
 
Rainie: I forgot. You can speak in Mandarin fluently.
Jasmin: Yup~ my family is Chinese and Donghae oppa adopted me.
Rainie: Awesome! So, what other languages you know?
Jasmin: Tagalog, English, Mandarin, a bit of Japanese and Korean.
Rainie: You're like Kris of EXO-M. You both know a lot of languages.
Jasmin: Hahaha~ Thanks. I'm so lucky to meet you.
Rainie: Aww, that's sweet! Aren't you going to be with Shi Yuan? (Siwon's name in Chinese.)
Jasmin: Maybe for a little while. I have to leave later.
Rainie: Aww, that's too bad. I wanted to spend more time with my co-actor's girlfriend. Don't worry, me and Ariel will watch over him.
 
Ariel Lin walked and approached us as her name was mentioned.
 
Ariel: Lee Haneul, right? I'm Ariel.
 
Ariel unni was beautiful, just like Rainie unni. I've watched her dramas which are It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again. She's a great actress.
 
Jasmin: Nice to meet you! *bows*
Ariel: Wow, so fluent in Mandarin. I was afraid I would have a hard time communicating with you~
Jasmin: Hahaha. I'm glad I still am fluent in your language.
Ariel: Yes. I'm glad you're here, Haneul. Shi Yuan is already reading the script as you can see.
Jasmin: Great! Is my boyfriend fluent already the way you see it?
Ariel: Yes. He has tiny errors, but we can fix it.
Rainie: He has tons of books and I saw it a while ago. It includes a bible.
Jasmin: He's really religious, isn't he? By the way, who are the other stars in this drama? I'm curious who will Ariel unni's ex boyfriend be as well as the guy whose love interest is Rainie unni. Keke~
Rainie: Oh, actually we'll have Fahrenheit as the other characters. Aaron Yan will be Ariel's ex boyfriend because a bad boy character suits him well.
Ariel: And hers is Calvin Chen. Remember Romantic Princess? He will be a rich, cool guy in our drama as well.
Jasmin: I can't wait to watch your drama! They're in a fan meeting, aren't they?
Rainie: Yes. But they will be here soon. Keke~
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Oh my gosh I'm on top of the Taipei 101 and it's beautiful!! I'm on top of the world yaaaaay~
 
Forgive me for spazzing a lot. We are near the location where they will meet their fans. Aigoo~
 
Sungmin: Excuse me. Do you know where the location is for the fan meet?
Guy: Yes, please follow me.
 
We followed the guy until we reached the location.
 
"Hello~"
 
. You have to be kidding me.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Siwon oppa began shooting their drama. It was awesome. I was seated next to the director and we had a great conversation.
 
Director: Shi Yuan's Mandarin is improving~ Are you teaching him?
Jasmin: Yup. Whenever he has time.
Director: He's lucky to have a Chinese-Korean girlfriend. I'm sure he will be as fluent as Zhou Mi.
Jasmin: I think so too. But it wasn't all because of me. He did an effort too.
Director: You guys look good together. Seriously. And you changed him in a nice way. I've noticed that because I'm the director of Skipbeat.
Jasmin: SERIOUSLY?! Why didn't you tell me?!
Director: Hahaha. It's not necessary. I mean, before he wasn't that inspired. But when you got together, he's more optimistic and cheerful.
 
Hearing that, wow. I never thought I would influence him that way.
 
Siwon oppa is done with the shooting of their first episode.
 
Siwon: Haneul, let's go.
 
And we went back to the hotel to pack my things.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
"Oh I like what I see... I like it a lot.. he is absolutely fabulous!"
 
Sharpay Evans' song in High School Musical entered my mind upon seeing him.
 
Damn it.. I think I'm gonna die. Someone help me out!
 
 
Who is that guy that made Eun Mi that way? Tune in.