For Better, For Worse.

Fated to Love You
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Us girls went to the studio, still sleepy. The unnis were there, and they guided us to the dress room. I wonder what the theme will be for W Korea.
 
Stylist Unni: EXP, you can choose whatever outfit you want later. But before that, you were grouped into three, weren't you?
Hannah: Yes, unni.
Stylist Unni: You girls are going to choose whatever love story would you want to portray. Just as long as there are two guys in it, arraseo?
ALL: NAE~
 
Love story, eh? I don't even know what to choose. And Suho oppa, and Tao oppa.. I must find something that suits them.
 
Chanyeol's POV :)
 
Akira and I decided to meet, after what happened with her conversation with Mr. Akihiro. I guess it's also the last day that she'll be needing me.
 
I was a bit sad, just by thinking about it. I even wished that she would cancel meeting up with me so I wouldn't say goodbye. Why did I started to like Akira, in a short span of time?
 
Akira: Chanyeol oppa? *smiles*
 
Aww great. Speaking of the devil.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
*insert lyrics here*
 
I'm finally finished recording the song and it's time for us to shoot the music video. Kyuhyun hyung and Taemin were chosen to be in the music video by the way.
 
Kyuhyun: To whom do you dedicate that song, Henry?
Henry: Uhm, for Haruka.. And yeah, someone.
Kyuhyun: It's actually a song for the brokenhearted. Why did you dedicate that song to her? And who's the other person?
 
Clearly, Kyuhyun hyung doesn't have an idea what happened.
 
Henry: We broke up, and I want her back.
Taemin: So hyung, you're trapped by Haruka?
Henry: Yes.
Kyuhyun: You didn't answer my other question.
Henry: It's also for my ex-girlfriend. The reason why Haruka broke up with me.
 
I told them the story that I lied to her, and I didn't even chased her but instead helped my ex-girlfriend out. Back then, I was trapped, unable to move on from Kimmy. Now, I can't go on without Haruka.
 
Taemin: Hyung, sorry to hear about that.
Henry: I too am sorry, for being that way.
Kyuhyun: Why are you still here, doing nothing? If you want her back, do something about it! Call Zhou Mi hyung, since he'll be with Akira before her sister thinks you're a jerk.
 
That opened my mind and let me think of something.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
So Henry oppa's official debut as a solo artist will be tomorrow, eh. Yet I still don't know what emotion should I show. Should I be happy because he was waiting for that to happen and it came true? Or should I just curse him, because clearly that song is about his damn ex who used to be my idol?
 
I assume he still loves her. And that I'm no longer a part of him but Kimberley Chen.
 
That should be me, the one who he is dedicating that song to. The one, who would go and see his debut.
 
But in the end, it was her.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Stylist Unni: So, have you guys chosen?
Jasmin: I think Twilight suits us. Kai will be Jacob, and Kris will be Edward Cullen.
Hannah: I'd choose Missing You wherein Yoochun oppa and Yoon Eun Hye starred in. Lay oppa will be Harry, and Chanyeol oppa as Yoochun oppa :)
Miyu: I'd choose Alice Academy. It's one of my favorites. Me as Mikan, Sehun oppa as Natsume and Xiumin oppa as Ruka-pyon :D *smiles*
Eun Mi: You know "It Started with a Kiss"? :) Luhan oppa is perfect to portray Jiro, who is my bias in Fahrenheit and D.O oppa is awesome to be Joe Cheng.
Ailee: To the Beautiful You? Keke~ Chen oppa will be Kang Tae Joon~
Sam: Uhm, maybe I'd go for Boys Over Flowers.
Stylist Unni: If that's the case then, I'll be needing the help of your four friends. *smiled*
 
So Hyun and Ae Young were there, showing themselves to us.
 
So Hyun: Hello, unnies.
Jasmin: You guys! I thought you're going to sign a trainee contract thingy with SM?
So Hyun: Yes, we did. But tomorrow's the beginning and we've got free time.
Eun Mi: How many years will you be trained? And are you in the same group with the Miyazaki sisters?
Ae Young: According to Youngjae oppa, we are going to debut as a 4-member group named I-DOLLS and have sub-groups as well. That is, if So Hyun unni will prefer being with us.
So Hyun: Of course I do!
Miyu: We're looking forward in working with you both~
Ae Young: Likewise, EXP. Anyway, we have to work on with your make-up. Our stylist unnie told us you've chosen what you wanted so, who's going first?
Hannah: Haneul unni? Because it will require heavy make-up since her and Kris will be vampires.
So Hyun: Good point. So, the rest should go and meet the EXO members whom they are paired with.
 
Uh-oh. Lee Sora, this is it.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Chanyeol: Hey, Akira.
Akira: Oppa, thank you so much! I really appreciate how you created a plan for me and Zhou Mi oppa. Really! But I'm thankful that we don't have to lie anymore.
Chanyeol: Yeah, right. I guess we're never meant to be.
Akira: WHAT?
Chanyeol: WHOOPS. I mean, we're never meant to lie anyway. Zhou Mi hyung will be here any minute now so you can talk to each other.
Akira: But oppa, you're still my friend, aren't you?
Chanyeol: Of course :)
Akira: We can still hang out. It's the least I could do since you helped me.
Chanyeol: You don't really have to pay me or whatever. Just be happy with what's going on right now. It's enough.
 
I gave Chanyeol oppa a hug, and I did my best to reach him since he's tall. That time, someone came.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
I was a bit lonely because of one thing. My journey here in Seoul was not successful as I wanted it to be. But I'm glad I made my decision of accepting the fact that we're never getting back together. It's the key to moving on.
 
I was too persistent to follow him all the way here. I shouldn't have let him go, because if I didn't, he might still be mine. But I guess there's a purpose why people come and go.
 
Aicelle: Kimberley, are you still going to watch Henry debut?
Kimberley: No, Aicelle. This is enough. He and Haruka should make up soon.
Aicelle: Are you sure about this?
Kimberley: I really don't know. My mind's thinking of something else. Yet my heart is still calling his name.
Aicelle: You'll move on soon. For now, it's better to be happy for him.
Kimberley: I think so too. Anyway, we'll go back to Taipei soon.
 
Even if I still want to see him, this pain is enough. I need a break.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Going to the assigned room given to me by So Hyun, I bumped into someone I didn't expect.
 
Lay: Sora..
Sam: Lay oppa.. *bows*
 
It's been a while since we last saw each other. His hair, was already blonde. Way different from last time.
 
Lay: It's been a long time. How have you been?
Sam: Same, oppa. Fine, I guess. And.. I'm sorry.
Lay: Why?
Sam: Because of last time.. I..
Lay: Don't worry about it. It's all a part of the past and we're okay now.
Sam: I didn't mean to..
Lay: I know. You were just being honest with me. *pats her head* But despite of what happened, can we still be friends?
Sam: Sure! *shakes hands with him*
Lay: Oh, I have to go now, by the way. Hana and Chanyeol are waiting for me.
 
That time, I sighed in relief. Finally, no more bitterness with me and my ex boyfriend.
 
Then, while opening the door, someone approached me, with a smirk.
 
It was Tao oppa.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Kris, Kai and I were in the make up studio. So Hyun and Ae Young were working together to help us out. Tons of powder and foundation were placed in my face, and it made me look pale.
 
Ae Young: Unni, your hair is straight and smooth *smiles* I would just blow dry it and give you a light make up, arraseo?
 
All I can do is smile, and let her lead the way.
 
A few minutes later, Kris and Kai were beside me. I can see it in the mirror.
 
Kris: Noona neomu yeppeo~ HAHAHA.
Jasmin: Damn it Kris, stop calling me that HAHAHAHA.
Kai: Seriously, you look beautiful!
 
Kris was pale, just like a vampire. His hair, which is yellow in color, made him stand out more. He was wearing topaz contact lenses. No offense, but he's more handsome compared to Edward Cullen.
 
Kai, on the otherhand, is also handsome. He was tanned and serious, and he was wearing a tight shirt. You can almost see his abs.
 
And here I am, pale as well. My hair is loose, letting the winds do their own thing.
 
Stylist Unni: Haneul, Kai and Kris, please get yourselves ready.
 
We were walking hand in hand, just like kids. But when we reached the location, we became serious.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Yura unni, Chanyeol oppa's sister, was here, together with Zhou Mi oppa. I missed him so much.
 
Zhou Mi: Akira! *hugs tight* I missed you. Honto ni Sabishii!
Akira: I miss you more, oppa! I'm glad dad approved.
Zhou Mi: Yes, I am happy as well!
 
Looking in my eyes, Zhou Mi oppa kissed my forehead and touched my face. I was longing for his hugs and kisses the whole time.
 
Yura: You guys sure are sweet~
Zhou Mi: Sweeter than sugar and candy~
Chanyeol: Noona, let's leave these two alone kekeke~ Akira, we'll be going now! *smiles*
Akira: Jinjja? Arraseo. See you soon Chanyeol oppa and Yura unni!
 
Chanyeol's POV :)
 
Yura noona and I went back to the car and I have the sudden change in mood and she saw it.
 
Yura: You were in pain, weren't you?
Chanyeol: Yeah. I can't take it anymore. I thought I was going to have a chance.
Yura: Well maybe Akira's not the one for you. Cheer up, Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: So this is how it is when you fall for someone and you got broken in the end.
Yura: Love without pain is impossible. Don't look for love. Let love find you :)
 
Noona is right. I just loved, that's all.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Hello, Tao oppa.
Tao: I see what you did there, Sora. *smirks*
Sam: Eh?
Tao: You and Lay hyung. Haha, LaySora.
Sam: Ya. Were you watching the whole time?!
Tao: I just passed by, that's all.
Sam: You're kidding, aren't you?
Tao: Nope. Hahaha. "Can we still be friends?"
Sam: OPPA! YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING!
Tao: Hahaha, I didn't know how fun it is teasing you!
Sam: T-that was just a simple conversation, that's all..
Tao: I know, but it was too cute. Keke~
 
Tao oppa moved closer, and I blushed instantly. His eyes were intense as well as his stare.
 
Tao: Why are you blushing?
Sam: C-cut it out.. Oppa.. *still blushing*
Tao: *placed arms around her shoulder* Just kidding~ ^^ Let's go! They still have to perm my hair~
 
So Hyun's POV :)
 
Suho: Jinjja? I'm going to be Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers?
So Hyun: Yes, oppa. But I won't let you wear a wig, though. I prefer you with your natural hair.
Suho: Arraseo~ I know you can do it, fighting!
 
I was having a conversation with Suho oppa, as I was preparing the make up for him, Sora and Tao oppa. Speaking of him..
 
Tao: Yo! We're here!
Suho: *blush* Ah, hello! *bows*
Tao: Hyung, why so formal?
Sam: Uhm, hello, Suho oppa. *bows*
 
Suho oppa and Sora hit their heads together because they bowed the same time.
 
Tao: Aish, these two. Come on, we've got some photoshoot here~
So Hyun: They look so cute, indeed.
Tao: Yeah. Hey! You're Yesung hyung's girlfriend, aren't you? Lee So Hyun?
So Hyun: Y-yes. Pleased to meet you~ Tao oppa, you're my bias in EXO. I look forward in working with you.
Tao: Me too~ Kekeke~ It sure is nice knowing that you're a fan of me~
 
I was a bit envious of Sora. I've always wanted to be close to my idol.
 
So Hyun: Tao oppa, mind if we go to the other room? I still have to perm your hair keke~ Sora and Suho oppa, mind if you wait for us?
 
Suho: Ah, sure :D
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Pigtails, eyeliner, blush on, BB cream, glitter eyeshadow, lipstick. That's all I need to complete my look. Stylist unni curled the ends of my hair and I wore another school uniform to which Sehun oppa and Xiumin oppa were looking at me.
 
Xiumin: Whoa. You can do make-up on your own!
Miyu: Haha, I don't leave home without it. And So Hyun and Ae Young will find it hard to put make up on everyone. I just want to lessen their burden.
Sehun: School girl outfit suits you, indeed. You also think of others as well.
Miyu: Sehun oppa, kyaaaaa~ You're perfect as Natsume Hyuuga xD
Sehun: *blush* Jinjja? 
Miyu: Nae~ Oppa!
Xiumin: What about me?
Miyu: *pinch his cheeks* Kawaii~ I guess we're the first one to get ourselves ready. I wonder what the others are up to~
Xiumin: Don't worry about it. Maybe they're still fixing their make up~
Miyu: Nae, oppa~ ^^ Do you guys want me to put make up on you?
Sehun: I want my cheeks to be pinched tooooo~ Luhan hyungggg~
 
Suho's POV :)
 
Sora and I were left inside the room and the silence was disturbing.
 
Sam: Mianhae, Suho oppa.
Suho: Eh? For what?
Sam: Before. You know, when I rejected you.
Suho: Ah that? Don't mention it. There's nothing for you to be sorry.
Sam: But the guilt is inside of me.
Suho: I assure you, I'm fine. *smiles*
 
Tao entered the room, as I stare into Sora's eyes. I was shocked with his new look.
 
Suho: Whoa, Tao Jun Pyo~
Tao: Do I look handsome?
Sam: You didn't permed your hair?
Tao: Nope. So Hyun told me that she'll style it instead. I might as well use my Gucci items keke~
Suho: Haha, why not? After all, Goo Jun Pyo is rich :)
 
We all laughed. Now it was time to get myself ready :)
 
Zhou Mi's POV :)
 
Akira and I held hands as we stayed on their garden. I was glad her parents approved of me at last.
 
But there's something bothering her. I wonder what that is.
 
Zhou Mi: Akira, are you alright?
Akira: Oppa, I'm worried about my sister. Did you know what happened between her and Henry oppa?
Zhou Mi: No.. In fact, I was wondering why Henry's always depressed and drunk lately.
Akira: He was? But..
Zhou Mi: Tell me what happened.
 
So Hyun's POV :)
 
Waaaah~ I'm the happiest fan girl ever! I just love the feeling of being close to one of my biases. And now EXP and EXO were all set :)
 
Of all the EXP members, Haneul choose a different theme for the shoot. It gave a cool ambience, that is mindblowing and at the same time different. Before, she was so carefree, but now a new side of her is revealed. This time, she was matured and fierce. I was amazed on how she can portray something like that. Daebak, I must say.
 
W-Korea: Haneul sshi, you've shown a different side of you in this photoshoot. How does it feel?
Jasmin: It was awesome. I was anxious at first, but I decided to overcome this anxiety and give it a try.
W-Korea: Wow, and it sure was effective. Why did you decided to choose Twilight?
Jasmin: It was the first thing that came to my mind. Kris and Kai are perfect for the male characters as well.
W-Korea: So you based it on physical appearance and their character traits?
Jasmin: Yes, I did. *smiles*
W-Korea: What advice can you give to your fans relating your experience here in this photoshoot?
Jasmin: I think you must not feel anxious of trying new things because it will help you know more about yourself. Besides, everything is worth a try~
W-Korea: Thank you, Haneul!
Jasmin: You're welcome! :)
 
W-Korea: So Kris, how did you find this photoshoot?
Kris: It was awesome and something new. I never thought I am capable of being a vampire *laughs*
W-Korea: With your handsome looks, you could be the next Edward Cullen.
Kris: Really? Thank you. But I think I still have to improve my image before comparing myself to Robert Pattinson.
W-Korea: You're so down to earth.
Kris: Again, thank you. :)
W-Korea: If you would star in Twilight, Korean or Chinese version and you were given a chance to portray Edward Cullen, would you accept?
Kris: DEFINITELY! :) That would be a good opportunity if you ask me :D
W-Korea: Moving on, Kai sshi, what are your thoughts on Haneul's choice of theme?
Kai: Daebak! In fact, I was flattered. Me as Jacob Black, is something I didn't expect to portray.
W-Korea: But you were so cool. And that intense stare of yours, surely will make your fans squeal.
Kai: Jinjja? If that's the case, then I should let them see me stare at them kekeke~
 
That sure was hilarious, Kai oppa! :) You're one girl magnet alright :D
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Zhou Mi: Ugh. Henry did a wrong move and now he regrets what he did. It's been a while since we had a conversation.
Akira: My sister isn't mad because of her not being his first but because he lied to her and that he choose Kimberley Chen over her..
 
My phone kept ringing all over again.. I wonder who could this be.
 
To Be Continued :)