We're Losing It

Fated to Love You

Eun Mi's POV :)

We arrived in Seoul, and I missed the cold weather. And speaking of cold, I think there is someone who is being cold towards me and guess who he is.

I was carrying my luggages along the way, and it was a bit heavy and I can see Sungmin oppa with Sora. Since I can't do it on my own, I asked for his help.

Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa! Mind helping me out?

He just looked at me and resumed talking to his sister. I tried calling him once again, but he didn't even respond. Are you deaf, oppa? Aigoo.

Sungmin: Sora, want me to help you out?
Sam: Are you sure oppa? These things are not heavy at all. How about you go and help Eun Mi unni instead?
Sungmin: She can do it by herself. Just let me help you. Arraseo?
Sam: Nae, if that's what you want.

The nerve! He has the courage to help his sister out but when it comes to me he can't? Sora only has two bags with her and the rest were taken care of. It's so unfair!

Sungmin: Eun Mi, hurry up!
Eun Mi: How about you go and help me with all these stuff!
Sungmin: I'm already helping my sister. You can do it.
Eun Mi: FINE. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT! *stomps feet*
Donghae: Eun Mi, need some help?

Donghae oppa was there, behind me. And he can see me having a hard time.

Eun Mi: But shouldn't you be carrying Sora's luggage?
Donghae: Too late. Sungmin oppa already helped her out. And I think I should be helping you out.

I didn't decline. I was really exhausted. I'm not mad for him helping out Sora, but the fact that I needed more help than her, but she choose her over me? That's a different thing. He could have at least helped me until we reached the car, and go to Sora.

Donghae: Girls like you shouldn't be carrying heavy things.
Eun Mi: But can I do something about it? I was asking for his help, but he didn't give a damn.
Donghae: I know. And this is getting on my nerves.
Eun Mi: What are you talking about?

I stopped for a moment, begging him to answer my question. Maybe Donghae oppa really has something in his mind that bothers him.

Donghae's POV :)

For the first time, I felt something strange. It's Sora, being closer to Sungmin hyung. I am not against it, just to clarify things. But knowing that Eun Mi is also being treated that way, being ignored, I guess there's something wrong.

Donghae: I mean, their closeness. Everything changed ever since.
Eun Mi: But they are siblings.
Donghae: I know. And everyone knows that. But it's starting to bother me. She's been ignoring me lately.
Eun Mi: Maybe Sora wanted to spend time with her brother. After all, they have been separated for years.
Donghae: Good point, but.. Instead of me being with her and you being with Sungmin hyung.
Eun Mi: What do you think we should do about it?
Donghae: I don't really know. It's easier if they are not related to each other.
Eun Mi: I know, right?
Donghae: Do you think I'm being selfish and immature?
Eun Mi: No. You just hate being ignored by the one you love.

Finally, someone who can understand my point of view. I needed someone like Eun Mi to talk to.

Eun Mi's POV :)

Donghae: Exactly. I don't really like it when she does that.
Eun Mi: Who would want that, oppa?
Donghae: How about you? What exactly are you feeling right now?
Eun Mi: I don't know. Can I be honest with you?
Donghae: Sure.
Eun Mi: I think Sungmin oppa cares for his sister more than me. And the result? THIS. We ended up talking and ranting about what they are doing.
Donghae: Sometimes, I feel the same way. Ever since Sungmin hyung celebrated his birthday, they became close. Sora kept on mentioning him, and it drives me crazy. I know already, Sora. I know Sungmin oppa ever since.

Donghae oppa is a mind-reader. I didn't thought he would actually feel the same way. Right now, I feel like I wanted to complain about how Sungmin oppa was a while ago. Not only that, I was frustrated because of another thing.

Remember the knitted sweater set I did for him? It's still there in his luggage, unopened and unused. I worked so hard for that, but he's been holding the Lotte World tickets his sister gave him.

Sometimes, I thought to myself, "I shouldn't have given him that thing." But what can I do? I love him so much, and I can't even do that to him.

I knew what Donghae oppa felt that time because I too am feeling that way. Our feelings are related, I guess it's safe to say.

Eun Mi: Let's see what will happen later, oppa. Maybe Sora is just being that way since they missed each other.
Donghae: Arraseo. We will observe them.

Donghae oppa opened the compartment and placed the luggage there. We sat in the back seat, and Donghyun oppa, Manager oppa's assistant, waited outside for Sora and Sungmin oppa to see us.

Eun Mi: Donghae oppa, honestly, I can't say hurtful words to your girlfriend. It might seem offending.
Donghae: It is if you are not telling the truth. But Eun Mi, as far as I know, you wouldn't judge her, would you?
Eun Mi: Of course not. She's my friend too and we're on the same team.
Donghae: But this? I don't think this is right. Go on and hang out with your family members, of course they matter. But ignoring us? You've got to be kidding me.

We sighed along the way, still waiting for them. After a few minutes, they finally entered the car.

Sam: I'm sorry guys.. Sungmin oppa and I saw beautiful clothes and he bought it for me.
Eun Mi: Wow Sora, those clothes will look good on you.

I'm being sarcastic. Translation: Alright already you're spending time with me but why the heck do you have to rub it in my face?

Donghyun oppa started the car, and we are heading to the SM building.

Donghyun: So, how was the Philippines?
Sam: It was awesome, Donghyun oppa. You should have joined us.
Donghyun: If only I wasn't busy that time, I would've been there too. So, where are you heading guys?

Donghae oppa was quiet, listening to music on his ipad mini. I was between him and Sungmin oppa, and I am just waiting for Sungmin oppa to begin our conversation.

Sungmin: So Sora, do you want to go to Lotte World later?
Sam: Jinjja? I would love to!
Donghae: Can Eun Mi and I come? After all, we are your partners.

Sora and Sungmin looked at us, with disapproval. I knew what their answer will be all along.

Sam: I'm sorry, Donghae oppa. But I was planning to go with my brother in the first place. But you and Eun Mi unni can spend time together hanging out. We won't mind. We both trust you.
Sungmin: Sora is right. There's nothing to be jealous about.

Nothing to be jealous about? Think again. Silence lingered in the room, kind of awkward, I must say.

I looked at Donghae oppa, waiting for him to utter something. Stop being quiet, oppa. Or is he trying to control himself?

We reached the SM Building in a while, and that's when Donghae oppa began to speak.

Donghae: So you're ignoring me once again, eh? Fine. Suit yourself. I'm going somewhere else.

I can see Donghae oppa's face, exasperated. It was my first time seeing him like this and it was kind of scary.

I was just standing there, confused. What must I do? Should I do the same thing Donghae oppa did? Or should I stay? Damn this dilemma.

Sungmin: Don't tell me you're going to walk out too, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: Hold on. I didn't say anything like that.
Sungmin: You better stay.
Eun Mi: Of course. (Translation: Do I have any other choice?)
Sam: Eun Mi unni, you wouldn't mind me hanging out with Sungmin oppa, would you?
Eun Mi: I..
Sungmin: Of course she doesn't. Let's go, Sora.

Without even asking me anything, without hearing what I wanted to say, without a kiss on the cheek or a sweet smile, they left.

I followed Donghae oppa. We're losing it, Sungmin oppa. Don't make it to the point that I might burst all of the sudden.