Picture Perfect Memories

Fated to Love You

 

Donghyun's POV :)
 
Donghyun: EXP! WAKE UP! Today's your debut with Phantom!
Jasmin: Hana and I are awake already. What about the maknaes?
Eun Mi: Here I am~
Ailee: Good morning everyone~ Sora is already in the bathroom.
Donghyun: What about Mika?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I was at the stage, with the other members, singing our debut song. My hair was colored, as usual, and our outfit was colored Fuchsia, our future fanclub color.
 
The fans were cheering for our comeback, as well as Phantom. It sure is awesome.
 
Then all of the sudden, a handsome vampire appeared. My vision was blurred, but he grabbed my hands and I was there with him.
 
Upon seeing myself with him, I accidentally got hit by a stone. Damn.
 
Donghyun: Ya Choi Mika! Miss Sleepyhead!
 
Donghyun oppa was already hitting me with pillows.
 
Damn, I overslept.
 
_____'s POV :)
 
Donghyun: Are you ready for Inkigayo later?
 
"Of course I am. Never been ready all my life."
 
Donghyun: Ah, I see. Well, goodluck later. You'll know who your partner will be later.
 
"Thanks."
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Haruka: Wow, EXP and Phantom will now have their official debut. How cool is that?
Akira: Ne-chan, I envy them.
Soo Hyun: Me too. I've always wanted to become a trainee of SM Entertainment.
Prince Manager: Do you guys want to be a part of a girl group?
Ae Young: If only we can, Manager oppa.
Prince Manager: Who says you can't?
Akira: Manager oppa, what do you mean?
Prince Manager: Just like EXP, you can be trainees just like them. And I see potential on all of you.
Haruka: But will it cause trouble? Because you know, you will be busy with EXP's and Phantom's debut.
Prince Manager: But you can still be trained just like them. Jessica, for example, spent 7 years. If she can, why can't you?
Soo Hyun: Manager oppa, hearing that from you, is daebak.
Prince Manager: If you guys want to accept my offer you can contact me anytime. Besides, we work on the same company anyway.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Everyone is busy, especially our group and Phantom. We headed straight to the dressing room and wore our costume first.
 
Each one of us has been given a costume that suits us and our personalities. 
 
Since Absolutely Perfect is about being yourself, EXP members were asked to wear different styles of clothes, matching every type of girl.
 
I, Haneul, wore huge glasses that matches my eyes, black hair that was styled in pigtails, long socks, yellow skirt, vest and a polo shirt. In short, I was dressed in a school girl uniform as a nerd. The stylists were the ones who suggested me to wear that because they knew about my grades in school and how studious I am back in college. At least, they knew what is good for me.
 
Hana was in high heels, with a curly blone hair, a pink dress that is above her knees, and high heeled shoes. They say Hana is a feminine girl so outfits like that suits her the most. For me, she can be Elle in Legally Blonde. I bet Kyuhyun oppa is dying to see her right now.
 
Ailee is way different compared to Hana because we all know that she's a very athletic girl who loves to play volleyball, badminton and basketball, she was asked to wear a mini skirt and a shirt which most people wear when playing badminton. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail, and her face had light make up that showed off her natural beauty. She has a brown hair by the way.
 
Mika, on the otherhand, was a rockstar. Unlike other girls, she would rather wear boy's clothing than to wear heels. She's not a girly person, but she can pull off a runway look effortlessly. With her smokey eyes, all black outfit, she's ready to rock anyone's world. I bet Eunhyuk oppa is drooling right now especially with her reddish brown hair.
 
Sora, our simple, yet girly member was in a cute winter outfit. A long-sleeved dress with a beanie hat given by Donghae oppa and a pair of fluffy boots. She's a fine girl that gives off a good aura everytime you see her that's why her outfit is like that. Her hair is Light Brown in color and was styled in French Braid.
 
And last but not the least, for our dance machine, Eun Mi, she shows off her charm with a pair of silver leggings, dazzling tanktop, heels and her bling bling. A perfect way to express herself.
 
Donghyun: Damn. You girls look awesome! Are you guys ready?
ALL: YES, WE ARE! :)
Miyu: Wait! We guys should have a chant!
Ailee: EXP! Excessive Providence and protection from the gods!
Sam: That's it!
ALL: EXP! EXCESSIVE PROVIDENCE AND PROTECTION FROM THE GODS!
Donghyun: Wait a second! You do know that one of you would host the program don't you girls?
Eun Mi: You're kidding, right?
Donghyun: Unfortunately, no. So.. Who wants to host the program?
Ailee: No, not me. I get nervous easily.
Eun Mi: Me too.
Hannah: That would be hard for me since I'm wearing heels.
Sam: How about Haneul unni?
Jasmin: Aniyo.. I'm too nervous.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I wasn't speaking that time because I didrn't want them to put me in that situation. I've hosted some programs before in our school, but it's not enough.
 
Donghyun: We've got to find someone who can do it. And whoever will be chosen, you'll get to have an encounter with some co-hosts.
Miyu: Co-hosts?
 
I was stunned. Even if I'm a kpop star already, it's inevitable for me not to show my fan girl side.
 
Miyu: I... I can.. If you want.. *blush* But since this is my first time, I won't guarantee that it will be a good one.
Donghyun: Great! Come here, Mika!
 
Uh-oh. I feel so nervous and my throat feels dry. Did I make a good decision?
 
Donghyun: You did made a great decision, Mika.
Miyu: I did? But.. Who are my co-hosts?
Donghyun: I'm sure you're going to like them. Kekeke~
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Haruka: Guys, I can't stop thinking about what Manager oppa said.
Ae Young: Me too. Should we accept his offer?
Soo Hyun: But does it mean we are going to compete with EXP and Phantom?
Haruka: It doesn't have to be that way. Though there are fans who will keep on doing that.
Akira: Or we can be solo artists.
Ae Young: But to be honest, I prefer being in a girl group with you guys.
Soo Hyun: We got used to being together in the past few months that's why.
Haruka: I don't think EXP and Phantom would get mad. Besides, we are in good terms with them.
Akira: So in other words, we're going to accept the offer?
Haruka: Yes! This is one heck of a chance so why not grab it?!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Donghyun: Here they are! Kim Jaejoong and Kim Jonghyun! Your biases in SHINee and DB5K!
 
DAMN. Am I dreaming? A show with me and my two biases. Kyaaaaa!
 
Miyu: Donghyun oppa, why didn't you tell me??
Donghyun: Hahaha~ Because I'm naughty, naughty~
Miyu: Aish.. I'm going home~
 
Then all of the sudden, someone held my arm. It was Jaejoong oppa.
 
Jaejoong: Aren't you going to stay? *frowns*
 
He was very handsome. In fact, he does look like an anime character put into life.
 
Miyu: J-jaejoong oppa.. Ah, who says I'm leaving? Annyeong Haseo~ Choi Mika imnida~ *bows*
Jonghyun: I barely recognized you. You and Jaejoong hyung are wearing matching outfits.
 
He was wearing all black as well. I almost forgot that his MV, "Mine" is going to be performed by him later.
 
Jaejoong: Hahaha, did we planned this?
Miyu: I think so. Hahaha. Oppas, I'm really nervous. It's my first time, really.
Jonghyun: Don't be. We have a script anyway. All you gotta do is act natural~
Miyu: Arraseo~ Wow. I still can't believe I'm with you both. Turns out to be that you're both my biases.
Jaejoong: I guess this is fate. Keke~
Coordi-Noona: Jaejoong, Jonghyun and Mika, please go to the stage right now! :D
 
We did, but I was too slow in walking. It felt like my legs turned into jelly knowing that.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
This feels great. I've been checking out on EXP for almost a week now after knowing that they'll have their debut stage soon in Inkigayo. I was also asked to perform MINE on the same stage as well.
 
One thing about EXP is they are all unique. Their leader, Haneul is carefree, Hana is feminine, Eun Mi is confident, Sora is attractive, Ailee is laid-back and Mika.. Uhh.
 
Flashback:
 
Yoochun: Admit it, hyung. You have a for cute girls like her.
Jaejoong: Aniyo! It's not what it looks like! I just said that she is really cute and young for her age.
Yoochun: Hyung, keep in mind that she's got a boy.
Junsu: And it turns out to be that it's my bestfriend, Eunhyuk.
Jaejoong: I have no plan on stealing her away. She's just cute, that's all.
Yoochun: Yeah, right. But if I were to choose my ideal girl, it would either be Haneul or Hana.
Junsu: Spare Sora, Ailee or Eun Mi for me.
Jaejoong: Like what you've said, they're all taken.
Yoochun: But it's not bad to have a bias. After all, we are humans.
Junsu: Yup! He's right!
Jaejoong: Arraseo. I'm Choi Mika's fan boy.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Miyu: Jaejoong oppa, gwenchana?
 
That's when I realize that the show is about to start.
 
Jaejoong: Ah, yes.
Jonghyun: Guys, let's go.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
ALL: Annyeong Haseo!
Jaejoong: Jaejoong imnida!
Jonghyun: Jonghyun imnida! And let's welcome our rookie, Choi Mika of EXP!
Miyu: *blush* Annyeong~
Jaejoong: It's going to be a great episode. Today, May 16, marks the day of our two rookies, EXP and Phantom! So Mika, how do you feel?
Miyu: Ah, it feels so great. After all those hardworks, we're finally here!
Jonghyun: And for our number one candidates, our song, "Why So Serious?" is nominated as well as Jaejoong hyung's "Mine".
Jaejoong: A tough competition, isn't it? But may the best man win, right Jonghyun?
Jonghyun: Nae, hyung. Mika, what do you prefer in a guy?
Miyu: Ah~ a guy who looks good in glasses.. A pretty and cute guy!
Jaejoong: Wow~ Can I be that guy? Kekeke~
Jonghyun: Aish, these two! Anyway, let's all welcome, Juniel!
 
Juniel started to sing "Pretty Boy" in front of the audience. Seeing her, I wish I would be that confident together with Haneul unni and the rest.
 
Jaejoong: You can do it, Mika.
Miyu: Thanks, oppa!
 
That gave me something to smile about.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
Jaejoong: Should we take some selca together?
Miyu: Sure, oppa~
 
@bornfreeonekiss: Here backstage with EXP's "maknae"~ Ah~ I'm a happy fanboy~
1000 retweets. 566 favorites.
 
@AreumdawoMika: Finally I met my JYJ bias~ Hello Jaejoong oppa~ kekeke~
600 retweets. 400 favorites.
 
Donghyun: Mika, it's time!
Miyu: Jinjja? Waaaaah. Jaejoong oppa, see you later~
Jaejoong: Goodluck, Mika and EXP!
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
And here we are in the stage, dancing and performing. Gosh, so many people came and that all of them are chanting. Each member of EXP has been provided a tarpaulin and the best part is, they were looking forward to seeing us.
 
We danced and sing to our parts, oh so nicely. I can't explain how I feel. I wanted to scream, and shout.. And let it all out.
 
That's when I realize, our performance is over. Cyeaaah.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
I approached EXP to congratulate them together with Junsu and Yoochun. It was such a cool performance.
 
Jaejoong: Girls, you were all awesome!
Junsu: Hana, Yoochun wants to take a selca with you~ He's a fan boy of yours. You too, Haneul~
Hannah: Jinjja? Turns out to be Yoochun oppa is my bias too~
Junsu: Dude, the fanboy and fan girl feeling is mutual! Hahahaha!
 
We took a picture with EXP, exchanged contact numbers and waited for Phantom to perform on stage. That's when it's time for us to host the show.
 
Jonghyun: We're back! Mika-sshi, your debut stage was awesome!
Miyu: Jinjja? Gomawo~ The members worked hard to make this one "Absolutely Perfect". Keke~
Jonghyun: Nae! By the way, how do you say I love you in Japanese, Mika sshi and Jaejoong sshi?
Both: Aie Imasu~
Jaejoong: And speaking of which, let's all give it up for Phantom~ Another debut stage!
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Waaaah~ Yuuki oppa is on stage right now and he's so darn handsome. Awww you little cutie pie I want to pinch your cheeks and hug you after your performance.
 
Phantom was dressed in all black. Kyouya has a henna tattoo on his left arm and they looked like rock stars. Well, it suits them since Phantom is both pop and rock in terms of genre.
 
Yuuki oppa is all I ever think about right now. How perfect he is when on stage. Ah, daebak..
 
After their debut stage, Yuuki oppa winked at me. It felt like I was dying.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Damn. I'm glad my anxiety is gone. We went to gave EXP a warm hug and congratulated one another for a huge success.
 
Daisuke: Cheers for EXP and Phantom!
Kyouya: *hugs Sora and Ailee* This is daebak! Two debut in one day!
Ryuusei: Let's go and party afterwards!
 
By the time I said that, someone poked me from behind.
 
Sarang: Ryuusei oppa~
Ryuusei: Sarang! I thought you and your sisters will have training today?
Sarang: It was postponed. I figured out that I should be here to support you.
Mikee: Yuuki, look at those two love birds.
Yuuki: Yeah, moral support!
Jaejoong: Congratulations, EXP and Phantom. You guys are now opening yourselves to the world of showbiz!
EXP and Phantom: Please take care of us! *bows*
Donghyun: For now, let's go and have some party at SM Entertainment! JYJ, you are all invited. And let's give it up for SHINee for being #1!
 
Now another party is just getting started :)
 
Comments are highly appreciated :)