Preventing Mistakes

Fated to Love You

Ryeowook's POV :)

Half an hour later, I went back to our dorm to look for Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun. I really hope they are in a good mood or else this wouldn't end up well. Those two sometimes are affected by mood swings that's why.

Kyuhyun: Ryeowook, what are you still doing here? Hurry up and cook dinner for me.

Ryeowook: Aish. Evil maknae at its finest. Do it yourself. I've got to talk to you.

Kyuhyun: About what?

Ryeowook: About Hana. Where's Yesung hyung?

Kyuhyun: Did something happen?

Ryeowook: You bet there is.

Yesung: What's the fuzz all about?

Ryeowook: You guys both have to listen to me. Hana is deciding to leave SM Entertainment.

Kyuhyun: What the ?

Ryeowook: Let me tell you the whole story.

Chanyeol's POV :)

I can't sleep. I must convince Hana to stay. I'm sure she's going to regret it sooner or later. Might as well call her right now.

Phone Call:

Hannah: Chanyeol oppa, what's up?

Chanyeol: Hana, I'm sorry a while ago.

Hannah: Gwenchanayo. Maybe I was just stressed a while ago.

Chanyeol: About a while ago, you're kidding, right?

Hannah: No, I am not to be kidding you. I'm currently creating my resignation letter in front of the laptop and a few minutes from now, I'm going to print it and give it there tomorrow.

Chanyeol: Hana, there has got to be a mistake. Are you really eager to leave? What about EXP? And all of us who care for you?

Hannah: Even if I leave, I won't change, oppa. I might change my agency, but I will still be the Kim Hana that you know. And besides, I don't want to create arguments anymore with Mika and Sora just because I am jealous.

Chanyeol: You. Are. Insane.

Hannah: Call me whatever you like, oppa. But I think Jisoo, my rival back then, understands me more than all of you.

Chanyeol: Who is Jisoo anyway?

Ryeowook's POV :)

Yesung: What the heck? Hana is going to leave because of Jisoo? You've got to be kidding me!

Kyuhyun: HOW. ABOUT. NO.

Ryeowook: Do you guys have an idea who that Jisoo is?

Yesung: Of course I do. Damn that girl.

Ryeowook: Tell me about it.

Kyuhyun: Hana would mention her at times whenever we talk about our childhood memories together.

Yesung: Jisoo and her are classmates but they are both rivals. Imagine oil and water, fire and ice and everything that are opposite to each other. That's how they are.

Ryeowook: And why do you think Jisoo is offering Hana a VIP treatment at her agency which is non-existent?

Kyuhyun: Duh, for revenge. If Hana signs the contract, she would be terminated from SM Entertainment and it will take a huge process for her to go back. That's what Jisoo wanted in the first place.

Ryeowook: Chanyeol is persuading Hana not to continue her resignation letter. Are you aware of it?

Kyuhyun: Well, I know that they are close. WAIT A SECOND. WHY DIDN'T HANA CONSULTED ME FIRST?

Ryeowook: That's because you are definitely going to prevent her from doing so. Even Chanyeol did.

Kyuhyun: You bet I will!

Yesung: Me too! She's a pabo if she did! Let me call her!

Ryeowook: Andwae! It will ruin our plan!

Yesung: What plan?

Chanyeol's POV :)

Continuation of the Phone Call:

Hannah: Jisoo was my classmate back then. Ironic isn't it? We're rivals, but when we met, we became friends instantly. Maybe we both became matured that's why we forgave each other.

I wanted to tell Hana that what she's doing right now is childish but that will ruin our plan.

Chanyeol: Well, suit yourself. I just hope you are able to make a choice that you wouldn't regret in the future.

Hannah: What makes you think I would regret my decision?

Chanyeol: I didn't say anything that will make my answer correct. I just said I want you to be sure that's all.

Hannah: Thanks, Chanyeol oppa.

Chanyeol: For what?

Hannah: For letting me decide this time. I hate people doing the damn decisions for me.

That's because you are unable to make your decisions well, Hana. We just want to show our concern towards you, silly.

Chanyeol: You don't need to thank me. I didn't do anything.

Hannah: It's getting late now, oppa. Can we meet tomorrow as I give my letter to Manager oppa?

Chanyeol: Arraseo.

I have to pretend I agree with her ideas because it's our way of executing the plan. May Hana realize how wrong her decision is.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

I'm finished with my resignation letter. Looking at my room mate, Eun Mi unnie, I'm going to miss her as well as this dorm. I guess some things will never be the same once I'm gone.

I went to my bed after hiding the letter. I just hope no one will see what I'm doing. Even if they did, no one would change my decision.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

It was 6am in the morning. Sora and I were ready to go to SM Entertainment this early hour. Better early than to let Hana unnie make a wrong move.

Miyu: I'm a bit sleepy.

Sam: Yeah, me too. Let's get some coffee, shall we?

The other members were all guarding Hana secretly while we leave. We don't want her to know we're planning to block her from what she wants to do.

Sora and I went to the coffee shop and drank brewed coffee along the way. Finally, I'm awake at last.

Sam: I'm getting tired of the challenges we're encountering lately.

Miyu: Yeah, so am I. I guess God is giving all of these for us to be stronger.

Sam: You talk like Siwon oppa. Hahaha.

Miyu: I do? Hahaha.

Sam: Yeah. Anyways, are you ready for the project you're about to receive?

Miyu: Not yet. I'm preoccupied with thoughts lately. What about you?

Sam: I will film a few CFs with SHINee starting tomorrow.

Miyu: Daebak~ I'm sure they choose you because you're perfect for a cosmetic product CF~

Sam: Thanks. But I'm not really confident.

Miyu: Well, you should!

Sam: But to be honest, I was a bit upset about Hana unnie because of her reason for being mad at us.

Miyu: So am I. I mean, it's not our fault, is it?

Sam: It's nobody's fault. We can't do something about it.

My phone rang all of the sudden. It was a text message from Chanyeol oppa.

"I'm with Hana right now. We're on our way." - Chanyeol

Miyu: So Chanyeol oppa is with her right now. What about Ryeowook oppa and the rest?

And my question was answered with a text message from Ryeowook oppa.

"Chanyeol just texted me. Kyuhyun's currently driving. We passed by your dorm, but Haneul said you and Sora are together already." - Ryeongie

Sam: Haha, I think I can smell something fishy~

Miyu: Why? Is Donghae oppa around?

Sam: No, silly! I bet these two are into you!

Miyu: You've got to be kidding me. Chanyeol oppa likes Sandara Park and Ryeowook oppa is taken by Ae Young.

Sam: Even so..

Miyu: Haha, even so, I'm now contented with Eunhyuk oppa. No matter how many cute guys there are here in Korea, no one can replace my anchovy <3

Damn it, I'm starting to miss Eunhyuk. I grabbed my phone and texted them all with a group message.

"Sora and I are outside the coffee shop. Meet us there." - Mika

Ryeowook: Ya. Go and treat us some coffee.

Miyu: Damn it oppa I almost spilled my coffee.

Yesung: Is Chanyeol here already?

Miyu: They're on their way.

We went to the SM Building and luckily, Prince Manager oppa was not yet here. He will surely be shocked to know about Hana unnie's sudden departure.

And speaking of which..

Hannah: What the heck?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Hana unnie was there, together with Chanyeol and she was cornered by Super Junior K.R.Y.

Hannah: What are you guys doing here?!

Kyuhyun: We must be asking the same thing. What are you doing?!

Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa, move.

Kyuhyun: Don't tell me what to do.

Miyu: Hana unnie, don't withdraw from SM Entertainment!

Hannah: Who the told you about my plans?! Great. So you know about it. Now what? You're going to steal it away from me this time? Damn you and Sora!

That time, I was actually losing my patience. I can no longer control Hana unnie's immaturity so I had to slap her.

Sam: *slaps her* SHUT THE UP, UNNIE.

Everyone was shocked. So am I.

Sam: Just because things don't go your way doesn't mean you can just accuse me and Mika for stealing everything from you! Grow up!

Miyu: Unnie, Jisoo's offer is a scam. Ryeowook oppa, show it to her.

Ryeowook oppa handed her the information they got through his cellphone. Hana unnie was in shock.

Miyu: Dream Entertainment does not exist. That address that Jisoo might probably gave to you is an old address of a demolished house.

Ryeowook: Jisoo is using you because she wants to pull you down.

Yesung: Her way of asking forgiveness, how can you be so gullible Hana? You can forgive her. But do you really have to leave SM? And why are you so impatient about your projects?

Hannah: M-mianhae.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Everyone was right.. Jisoo was making a fool out of me. All this time, she was manipulating me.

Miyu: Unnie, don't be so gullible when it comes to her. She knows your weakness. We don't want you to leave. Hand me over that damn letter.

I did, and I wasn't able to look at them with my own eyes.

Miyu: *tears the paper* You won't be able to give it anymore. And I am so going to delete this file on your laptop just wait and see.

Hannah: Mianhae, Mika and Sora.

Sam: Unnie, we can forgive you but please, don't let that Jisoo make a fool out of you.

Miyu: Nae. Please try to be more open minded and accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around you.

Kyuhyun: Hana, it hurts me knowing that you didn't tell me anything about this.

Hannah: I'm so sorry..

I can't say anything anymore. It's my mistake indeed.

Kyuhyun: Let's go and meet that girl, Hana.

Yesung: I'm coming with you.

Chanyeol: So am I.

Miyu: Me too!

Sam: Count me in.

Choi Jisoo, you're the one who is going down this time.

We went to the car and we had our plan as well.

Kyuhyun: Call Jisoo right now. Everyone, be quiet. Ask her to meet you for the so-called contract. We'll be right behind you.

Hannah: Nae, oppa.

I reached for my phone and called Jisoo. I set my phone on loudspeaker.

Phone Call:

Jisoo: Hey Hana! What's up?

Hannah: Never been fine.

Jisoo: You've given the resignation already?

Hannah: I just did. And I'm giving you the contract. Where should we meet?

Jisoo: How about at the park? Are you free as of the moment?

Hannah: Oh, sure. I'm on my way.

Jisoo: Me too. You've made a right choice, Hana.

No, I didn't. And by that you're going to pay.