One More Time

Fated to Love You

 

 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Youngjae: Ailee, are you alright? You seem to be lacking in focus.
Ailee: I'm sorry..
Youngjae: Are you dealing with problems right now?
Ailee: No, not at all. Let's shoot the teaser again..
 
Darn it. I can't seem to do well unlike the others. The thing is, Yuuki oppa is not even texting or calling me unlike before.
 
Right now, I tried to be focused on the teaser and became an instant photographer. I got my camera with me as well as a simple outfit but fashionable.
 
How I wish the teasers would end up just fine. I don't want it to be ruined because of me.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
SM Entertainment reveals the teaser for EXP.
 
EXP, the upcoming girl group under SM, has released their teasers all at the same time. It was revealed that they have six members with the names Hailey, Stacey, Audrey, Casey, Britney and Ashley. Hailey is a 90 liner, Stacey and Audrey are 93 liners and the rest are 95 liners.
 
Each teaser reveals the sides and interests of the members without their faces. Whatever they look like, it is still a mystery.
 
Meanwhile, Phantom will also have their teasers revealed one week from now.
 
Comments:
 
HappyBunny8626: I love the teasers but the girl named Ashley and I both love photography. If she's into those things, she can also be a director!
 
BabyMinnie: THIS. IS. THE. MOST. AWESOME. TEASER. EVER. Seriously! I'm a student taking up Fashion Designing and I can say that Britney is indeed creative.
 
Minggu: Stacey's teaser reminds me of Soo Young in S.E.O.U.L MV and the flashmob in Dream High 1. Both are graceful and passionate. I wish she would be revealed soon.
 
Jung_Soon_Hye: Audrey seems to be really pretty and down to earth, even if I haven't seen her face yet. I just love girls who are into flowers. (PS: I love Biology.)
 
KaiSoo9491: Hailey is like the girl in My Sassy Girl. It reminded me of her, whatever the name is because it's the same place where the movie was shoot more than a decade ago~ Carefree, I must say.
 
KyuminLover8886: Damn, I love Casey's outfits. She's full of confidence and style I cannot.. Aish. She must be a model!
 
As for now, all people are anticipating for EXP's debut. Yes!
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
16 messages and 12 missed calls. All from Ailee. Why so many?
 
Ryuusei: Whoa, we've got some girl here who misses you so much. Why not call her?
Yuuki: We're busy with our debut, Ryuusei.
Ryuusei: But she won't stop if you don't make a move.
Yuuki: Fine, I'll call her.
Ryuusei: See you at the studio, then.
 
Ailee, you know we're busy with both our debuts.. But Ryuusei is right.
 
Phone Call:
 
Yuuki: Hello, Ailee?
Ailee: Yuuki oppa! Why didn't you call me a while ago?
Yuuki: You know I was busy and you were as well.
Ailee: Are you mad at me?
Yuuki: Hey, are you crying?
Ailee: No, I'm impersonating a fountain..
Yuuki: I'm sorry, Ailee.
Ailee: I just miss you, oppa. Right now, your voice strengthens me. I can't focus on anything when you're not calling me.
Yuuki: But Ailee, please do understand..
Ailee: Arraseo. I think I'm interrupting you now. Guess I won't call you anymore. Bye.
Yuuki: Wait! I..
 
End of Phone Call.
 
No.. Ailee.. I didn't mean it that way. Aigoo.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Phone Call:
 
Prince Manager: Ya Choi Mika and company!
Miyu: Manager oppa? Waeyo? *gulps*
Prince Manager: Go to my office asap.
Miyu: Why?
Prince Manager: No further questions.
 
End of Phone Call.
 
Miyu: Aish. I feel so nervous. 
Hannah: Why?
Miyu: Guys. Prince Manager oppa just called. We need to see him asap. What do you think is the reason why?
Sam: Well, how did he sounded a while ago?
Miyu: Mad. , what did we just do?!
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I feel like blaming myself if ever the teasers were bashed by haters right away. I don't feel so good, and Yuuki oppa is busy. I don't want to interrupt him.
 
We went to the office right away. Is this judgment day or something?
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
The girls were all shivering and anxious because I called them unexpectedly. Hahaha! It would be great seeing the looks on their faces.
 
Jasmin: Why did you call us, Prince Manager oppa?
Prince Manager: You all know the teasers have been revealed, right?
Sam: Right.. So....
Prince Manager: IT WAS DAEBAK. We've received a lot of good feedbacks and I must say that it has a good progress.
Miyu: Eh?! But you sound so angry..
Prince Manager: You've been trolled by Prince Manager! Kekeke~
Miyu: Aish. I won't fall for that one again. -__-
Prince Manager: Mianhae. Anyway, you will all have your photoshoots taken later so please choose now from the studio. While having that photoshoot, Phantom's teaser will be released. So, they will all be busy. Right Ailee?
Ailee: Eh?
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Our teaser will be revealed later and we are done with it. We decided to dress up as the Greek gods in a modern way. Apparently, our theme differs from one another with Daisuke hyung as Zeus, the king of all the gods by which the ambiance is a bit.. Hm. How do I describe it? Ah, stormy. But with his lightning powers, it will make the teaser full of fantasy.
 
Kyouya hyung is Poseidon, the god of the sea. We had to find a room with a blue background for it. He was daebak because in the teaser, it will be as if he's manipulating the water in the pool. How cool is that?
 
For Mikee hyung, he decided to play the role of Hermes, the messenger of the gods. He was dressed in white and it was shot in an ice skating rink to show how fast he is in moving. But in the end, he had body pains because he was doing that for two hours.
 
Next is our maknae, Ryuusei. He is Ares, the god of war. I don't even know why he chose this but it suits his character well. Maybe because he likes challenges? Ah, whatever.
 
And as for me, I'm Apollo, the god of the sun. I chose him because I'm an optimistic person kekeke~
 
Now it's time for our photoshoot.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
The girls wore whatever they had in the teaser and it's time for them to reveal themselves to the public. We'll do it one by one as we go on.
 
It's awesome to see them become beautiful ladies, entering the Korean industry as KPOP idols. Who would thought that these fan girls would be like this?
 
This is just a proof that dreams do come true.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Finally we're done. I can't wait for the teasers and photos to be uploaded. By the way, our manager hyung is named Cho In Sung and he'll upload it later.
 
I have to visit Ailee. I miss her so much.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
They say when you are happy with your family, school, career and friends, in love you're not. I can prove it to you right now because Yuuki oppa and I had a fight. I really miss him so bad and it's my first time having this relationship so I have no clue. It's his first too. Can you blame me for being like this?
 
Inside my room, that's when I started to cry. Mianhae, Yuuki oppa. I'm missing you so much. Though we are in the same company, I haven't seen him in days. What more if we're not?
 
I want to spend time and catch up with him..
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Yuuki: Mika-nechan! Konbanwa! *bows*
Miyu: Ah, Yuuki-kun! Konbanwa. What brings you here?
Yuuki: Is Ailee here?
Miyu: Ne. She's inside her room.
Yuuki: Is it okay if I go and visit her?
Miyu: Sure, no problem.
Yuuki: Arigato gosaimasu!
Miyu: Douitashimae!
 
I went upstairs to check her out and there she was, crying..
 
Yuuki: Ailee..
Ailee: Yuuki oppa *puppy dog eyes*
Yuuki: *hugs her* I'm so sorry..
Ailee: I can't help but to miss you. You were the one that picked me up when I was down. You showed me that you cared, and made me feel something I never felt before.
Yuuki: Shh, don't cry. I'm here for you, Ailee.
 
I hugged her so tight, for her to stop crying. It sure is heartbreaking seeing my girl cry. That moment where you just want to break out into tears... and be with her.
 
Ailee: I'm not used to being away from you, oppa..
Yuuki: Me too. I'm sorry for being an insensitive jerk. It's impossible to be happy when the person who holds your heart is so far from view.
Ailee: But oppa.. you're not a jerk.
Yuuki: I am trying really hard to be strong, but it is not getting easier. I miss you terribly! What can I do to make up for you?
Ailee: Just please spend time with me. Please stay with me.. this is what I need, please.
 
We were seated at the carpet, stargazing near the windows as I held her tight and kissed her forehead. I wiped her tears and stayed with her.
 
I didn't care if we have training and our songs will be released tomorrow. What matters is her.
 
Yuuki: Trying to explain how much I miss you, is like trying to count all the stars in the sky. Impossible...
 
She was already asleep in my arms, and carried her to bed. I kissed her forehead once again, and went back to our dorm.
 
I will give you my time, Ailee. After out debut. This I Promise You.