Secrets and Lies

Fated to Love You

 

Yoo Rin's POV :)
 
Suho and I were near the hotel when Soo Yeon and Chae Kyung, the final members of Sparkledust gave me a phone call.
 
Yoo Rin: Soo Yeon and Chae Kyung, what's up?
Chae Kyung: Yoo Rin unni, mind if you meet us at a coffee shop? We have Minji unni's dad with us. It's time for him to know what his daughter is up to by letting him listen to Eunhyuk oppa and the rest.
Soo Yeon: He said he's willing to know everything because he rarely has time for her.
Yoo Rin: But I'm in a hurry right now. You know what? She almost killed me a while ago. I threatened her that I'll spill the beans.
Chae Kyung: Even if she killed you, everything will be revealed.
Yoo Rin: I know, right? How did you convinced her dad?
Soo Yeon: I've recorded her conversations and let him listen to it.
Yoo Rin: You are a genius, I must say.
Soo Yeon: I know, right? Anyway, Chae Kyung's talking to him so he might take us there.
Yoo Rin: Arraseo. You guys take care.
Soo Yeon: We will.
 
So yeah, we're off to the hotel right now while Suho is calling Lay oppa and Sora once again.
 
Suho: Where are you now?
Lay: We're at the hotel. What's taking you so long?
Suho: Traffic. We're almost there.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Sora arrived inside the hotel room, with Lay.. Holding hands. As I see them walk pass by me, that's when I started to realize how fool am I.
 
Miyu: Sora! *hugs her*
Sam: Ya! Why are you crying?
Miyu: I don't want to get kidnapped..
Sam: Well, who wants that to happen?
Miyu: And what's up with you and Lay oppa holding hands?!
 
The more I heard about that, the more I began to suspect something else.
 
Lay: We're officially dating keke~
Miyu: How did that happen?! I thought it was..
Sam: Long story. Anyway, where is Suho oppa and the rest? Have you guys contacted Mr. Lee Soo Man?
 
No one answered. It's because they are afraid to let him know.
 
Donghyun: Ah.. That.. If Minji knew about this, we'll be killed in an instant.
Sam: Sorry but I don't give a damn on that y girl. I'd rather die letting them know than for them to search for answers when I'm already dead.
Donghae: Sora is right. Please call Manager hyung and Mr. Lee Soo Man. Or better yet, the SM family.
 
Sora gave me a curious look. I better talk to her now.
 
Donghae: Sora, I have to talk to you.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
We've finally arrived at the hotel. So far, there's Lay and Sora, together with Xiumin, Kai, Sehun, Mika, EunHae hyungs and Donghyun hyung.
 
Eunhyuk: Suho, are you alright? Were you also captured by Minji?
Suho: I almost got shoot by her gun. But luckily, I have protection.
 
Then to our surprise, Minji's dad was there, Mr. Kim Sungyeol, the CEO of Stardust Entertainment.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Minji: You two! Can you keep it down?! I'm trying to concentrate.
Sungsoo: On what?
Minji: On how will I capture those two later.
Minwoo: But how will we be able to enter that hotel without them knowing?
Minji: Fool. A hotel is very big and there are a lot of entrance to choose from.
Minwoo: But you're a star. Of course they'll know.
 
Whoa, I didn't think of that. Why am I being stupid these past few days? Ugh.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Mr. Sungyeol: My Minji is never this bad. Until her mom died. She used to be a cheerful child, but ever since that happened, she became an introvert. She even locked herself in her room for days and tried to kill herself. But when she knew Super Junior and Eunhyuk, she became a new person.
 
Every person has a history and I must know why Minji is being like this.
 
Mr. Sungyeol: She's into Super Junior since 2005 when she was 15 years old.
Eunhyuk: 15? But I thought she's a 95 liner?
Mr. Sungyeol: No. She was born in the 1990. I bet she lied to you once again.
Miyu: Why does she have to lie on her age?
Mr. Sungyeol: Because she wants to get even from you, Mika. Honestly, ever since you and Eunhyuk were reported to be dating, she would feel angry all of the sudden. Mind you, my daughter is a choleric person.
Miyu: So am I.
Sam: And that explains why those two don't get along.
Mr. Sungyeol: She wanted to prove that she's better than you. As a father who is afraid for her daughter to go back to her previous lifestyle, who smokes, takes pills and drinks, I had to create a group with her friends around. And so Sparkledust is created.
Miyu: I understand how she feels, but can't she just accept the fact that Eunhyuk and I love each other?
Mr. Sungyeol: Minji has mental disorders as well. ADHD, I guess. So no.
Sam: But is she serious about us getting killed?
Mr. Sungyeol: That's why I'm here to listen to you and talk to her.
Donghyun: Mr. Lee Soo Man is here together with Manager hyung and the SM family.
 
From Girls Generation to EXO, they were all there. The hotel room is filled with so many people, and they were all talking about one person: Kim Minji.
 
Tiffany: Seriously, she would kill because of Eunhyuk oppa? Wow oppa, you sure are handsome.
Kangin: No he's not! I'm Korea's #1 handsome guy!
Taeyeon: Aigoo oppa.. Hahaha.
Mr. Lee Soo Man: No one will get out of this room, arraseo? We should protect all of us.
 
The Happy Tree Friends were there as well. And they looked so worried.
 
Soo Hyun: What's going on?!
Ae Young: I don't want anyone to get hurt!
Akira: Why did things have to end up like this?
Soo Yeon: Everyone, please calm down. Stay on to your seats as we wait for Minji to surrender.
 
And when will that be? When I grow old and die?
 
Suddenly, the power is gone and there's nothing I can see.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, don't let go, arraseo? You too, Sora. Everyone! Protect them!
 
AHHHHHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP!
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
The power was back, and we all sighed in relief. I thought we would all be locked up like sardines inside.
 
Eunhyuk: WHERE IS MIKA AND SORA?!!
 
Damn it! They are gone!!
 
Yoo Rin: ! Minji used ninja moves to capture them!
Minji: HOLD ON TIGHT, ES.
 
Minji was holding a jetpack backpack, holding a gun while two guys have Sora and Mika, unconscious.
 
Chae Kyung: Damn you, Minji!
 
Chae Kyung threw a blade at Minji, but it only got stuck on her shirt. My Sora... Eottokke?!
 
Yoo Rin: Chae Kyung, use your laptop to track where they are!! Ja Ri and Eun Young, please call the police! Soo Yeon, find a power source right away!
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Minji: Hello, es.
Miyu: LET US OUT OF HERE!!
Minji: And why would I do that? We just met once again.
Sam: Like we're interested in seeing you!
Minji: Oh would you please shut the hell up? You're making too much noise and it's exasperating.
Miyu: Wow, you've finally found words from the dictionary.
Minji: I SAID SHUT UP!
 
Minji threw a volleyball on Mika's face and her nose started to bleed. What a battle of two sharp tongued girls.
 
Miyu: I'LL GET BACK AT YOU WHEN I'M FREE. YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!
Minji: You should have gotten yourself a nose insurance.
Miyu: Well at least I didn't get any plastic surgery for it.
Minji: You have to, flat nose .
Miyu: Like yours is not!
Minji: Boys, put some masking tape  on that right now!
 
I feel so scared right now that I don't even want to deal with her. She kept on looking at me as if I'm her prey and she's a damn predator.
 
Minji: Lee Sora aka Samantha Lee. I'm sorry you had to drag yourself into this. I just wanted to continue what Da Bin did last time.
Sam: If you're really sorry let us go!
Minji: But I'm afraid you'll have to wait. Do you really want to set yourself free?
Sam: Duh.
Minji: Kill your friend, Choi Mika. You should blame her for everything that's going on. She's a chaos, a catastrophe.. A walking disaster. If not, I'll kill you both.
 
Yoo Rin's POV :)
 
Yoo Rin: The girls are inside the warehouse.
Chae Kyung: We're on it. What about the rest of the SM stars?
Yoo Rin: SNSD unnis, since you are all pretty and eye catching, may I ask a big favor?
Taeyeon: What can we do for you?
Yoo Rin: The warehouse is filled with guards and as far as I can remember, they are SONEs.
Jessica: Jinjja? I didn't know they are fans.
Yoo Rin: What I wanted you all to do is to do aegyo, or try seducing them until they let you enter the warehouse.
Yoona: But how are we going to do that?
Yoo Rin: Oh, I've got a brilliant idea.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Eun Young, Baekhyun and Luhan oppa were there with me at the hotel, together with the police.
 
Police #1: Kim Minji is in our blacklist already. She hurted a lot of people and damaged the hotel so she must pay.
Police #2: We have to wear disguises for her not to detect us. Together with SHINee, we will apprehend those masterminds.
Onew: I think each of us must have a target.
Jonghyun: We'll see about that later. Kekeke~
Taemin: Waa we're going to be action stars?
Minho: Yep yep~
 
Soo Yeon's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Since the guards are a bit gullible, let's pretend that SNSD will have a shooting near that place.
Donghyun: How will we make it more convincing?
Prince Manager: Of course SNSD has to wear their costumes preferrably in Genie because they look y there.
Donghyun: Hyung that's a great idea! How about TVXQ and f(x)?
Soo Yeon: TVXQ will be with me as we raid the warehouse. They'll capture Minji as soon as we enter.
Yunho: Whoa, I wish Jaejoong will be here~
Changmin: And Junsu hyung~ Or maybe Yoochun hyung~
Yoo Rin: Listen up everyone! We'll now execute our plan!
 
They all gathered, lending their ears.
 
Yoo Rin: SNSD together with Prince Manager and Donghyun oppa will pretend as if they will have a CF shooting or mini performance there. The police, together with Ja Ri, Eun Young, Baekhyun and Luhan oppa will pretend to be fan girls and fan boys. As soon as SNSD will perform, the guards will try to meet them as the other police, together with SHINee oppas will apprehend them one by one. That's when TVXQ, Chae Kyung, Soo Yeon and I will raid the warehouse. If possible, f(x) unnis, you rescue Mika and Sora without letting them know, arraseo?
Sungmin: What about us?
Yoo Rin: You help in rescuing your sister, Sungmin oppa. You are good in Martial Arts. Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa, ready your handcuffs and capture that . The rest will be saved later. Arraseo? Are you guys ready?
ALL: Yes!
 
We'll save Sora and Mika and that's for sure.