The Troll and the Gullible

Fated to Love You
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
What does Miho want from me? Did I do something wrong? I can't portray her emotions. She might be smiling, but deep inside she might be filling me up with hurtful words.
 
Miho: Unni, you might have been wondering why I wanted to talk to you.
Jasmin: Yes. I didn't expect you to have an interest in having a conversation with me.
Miho: Well if it isn't for that person, I wouldn't really call you all of the sudden.
 
Mrs. Miyazaki's POV :)
 
Mr. Akihiro: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! HARUKA! AKIRA!
 
Uh-oh. My husband got mad quickly after seeing our two daughters being hugged by two people. And of all the people, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE CHINESE?
 
I'm not being a racist. It's just that we got traumatized because of what our previous Chinese friends did: They stole all our things and accused Akihiro of being a thief. Good thing he wasn't found guilty so he wasn't arrested. Now that gave an impression that Chinese people are mean.
 
Haruka: D-dad?!
Akira: Mom?!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Chen: *gulps* Why are you looking at me that way?
Miyu: Why did you told the Flight Attendant that I'm your girlfriend? Oppa, not that I'm rubbing it in, but we're already stars.
Chen: Of course, I know that. I'm not stupid to tell her that.
Miyu: But.. I've heard you.
Chen: Try to recall my conversation with that woman a while ago.
Miyu: I've heard it correctly.. What's with the JAGIYA?
Chen: I had to call you that so you would shut up and let me take the lead. If we tell her that we're stars, can you imagine all these people taking pictures, and creating fictional stories?
 
I closed my mouth and stopped complaining. He does have a point.
 
Chen: We're seated together. They would make rumors about us dating, or whatever possible and it's not good for a rookie like you to be involved in those kind of things.
 
Chen oppa is somehow strict, and of all the EXO members, he's the first one to talk to me that way. The tone of his voice, is something that I don't like.. Is he scolding me?
 
If he does, I feel like a bad person.
 
Miyu: Mianhae..
 
That's the only thing I can say.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Jasmin: Who are you referring to?
Miho: My boyfriend, Kris.
 
Flashbacks suddenly entered my mind after hearing his name. The way I cried, and got sad because of the feelings I had back then. But right now, Siwon oppa is the only one I love the most. Kris belongs to Miho already, and they both love each other.
 
Jasmin: What about him?
Miho: How have you been? After you know, "moving on"?
Jasmin: I don't understand, why you're asking me such questions.
Miho: Unni, I know you're aware of what I'm talking about.. And I know you had a crush on Kris oppa before.
Jasmin: Ah, that. Miho, please don't get mad at me.. I have to admit, I DID have a crush on Kris before. But that's about it. Let me explain first..
 
She seemed to be calm, but her facial expression started to become weird. Weird, I mean, I can't determine if she's mad or she's going to slap me for what I've said.
 
I continued, without minding her facial expressions.
 
Jasmin: Kris and I met when Siwon oppa and I had an argument and I got drunk. He, together with Luhan oppa and Xiumin oppa took me home. He thought I was still single so he told me he's going to court me.
Miho: So, that's the reason why you rejected him in the first place?
Jasmin: Yes. He's my bias in EXO-M, and it was such an honor for him to like me. But I was already in a secret relationship with Siwon oppa so I had to be honest with him. Then he found you.
Miho: Ah, we were best friends. But I never knew the reason why you put him in the friend zone. He just told me he got rejected. It was rare for him, so it was a bit hard core.
Jasmin: I felt sorry for him. And when I knew about you and him dating, I knew it was karma for what I did. That's why I got hurt a little. Because I'm seeing him happier with someone else. But now, I moved on from that feeling and I'm happy for the both of you.
Miho: At first, I was mad at you, unni. I have to be honest with that because I have no idea why you rejected him. I was mad and thankful at the same time. Mad because Kris oppa had feelings for you when I love him, and thankful because I still have a chance. But now I know. Unni, you're loyal to Siwon oppa and honest to Kris oppa. If some girls would be in your position, they might even cheat on him.
Jasmin: Thank you. It was nice hearing those things from you. I'm glad you and Kris ended up together because you were there for him the whole time.
Miho: I'm glad too, and I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Uhm unni, before you go, I want you to talk to Kris oppa.
Jasmin: Eh? But why?
Miho: Please, unni. I know you two also decided to talk after moving on. Now that you did, it's the right time.
Jasmin: Aniyo, it's no longer needed. What's important is I told you my side of the story.
Miho: *holds her arm* He'll be here in five minutes. If you don't talk to him, I would assume you haven't moved on.
 
I guess I have no choice.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
I let go of Henry oppa, and so did Akira. Why are they here in Seoul?!
 
Mrs. Miyazaki: Haruka, what's the meaning of this?
Mr. Akihiro: You two! You both need to explain what happened!
Henry: Sumimasen.. Boku wa Henry Lau desu. Douzo yoroshikun, onegai shimasu. (Excuse me. I'm Henry Lau. Please take good care of me. It's nice to meet you.)
Haruka: Henry oppa, please go home. Jebal.
Henry: Arraseo.
Akira: Zhou Mi oppa, please go with him.
Zhou Mi: Nae, I'll see you tomorrow.
 
Mom and Dad were looking at us with disbelief. Damn it, we're dead.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
That time when I was talking to her, it felt like I was too harsh. Actually, what I've told her is just a troll. You know how addicted I am when it comes to fooling around.
 
The flight attendant is actually my classmate back then, and she knows that I'm just joking.
 
It was quiet, she never spoke to me after what I said.
 
Chen: Ya..
 
Ah, she's sleeping. Just like a cute child in her crib. If Kai, Sehun and Xiumin hyung would be here, they might even steal a kiss from her. I'm glad I'm not a byuntae.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Oh my gosh. I didn't expect how this thing would make me nervous. Haneul, calm down. You have moved on already.
 
Kris: Haneul noona..
 
Noona. Aish, I feel so old.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Mr. Akihiro: Akira, Haruka, what are you doing with those Chinese guys? They're Super Junior members, aren't they?
Haruka: Dad, how did you know about Super Junior?
Mr. Akihiro: Answer my question first!
Haruka: Dad, you don't have to shout. He's my boyfriend. I'm working at SM Entertainment and sometimes I work with Aunt Mizuki.
Mrs. Miyazaki: Haruka, you know we don't want you to end up with Chinese guys as well as with Akira.
Haruka: Mom, can you please let me be honest with both of you?
Akira: Ne-chan, please control yourself.
Haruka: Akira, please let me do this. Mom, dad. It's been a decade since you've been betrayed. Can you please stop generalizing Chinese people and stop dwelling on the past?
Mr. Akihiro: Who are you to talk to us like that?! You have no respect, Haruka! I've never raised you to be like this!
Haruka: You NEVER raised me. Mom did.
 
Dad slapped me on the face because I was too disrespectful. But I never regret anything. I'm tired of their illogical reasons. I really am.
 
Mrs. Miyazaki: Akihiro!
Mr. Akihiro: Haruna, you go and prepare them for tomorrow.
Akira: Dad, what for?!
Mr. Akihiro: Break up with those two Chinese men. I'll introduce you to those I know.
Haruka: You can't choose for us! We're the ones who'll decide who to love!
Mr. Akihiro: Shut the up, Haruka. Whether you like it or not, you're going with us. And as for Mizuki, I'll talk to her about this.
 
that omiai. I'm going to show my attitude so that no one would even dare to marry me. I love Henry oppa.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It's been an hour, but we're not yet in Taiwan. The flight attendants were serving our foods, wrapped in small packages. I got a turkey sandwich and a coffee. Perfect since I have to stay up the whole time. I hate being nearsighted. I have to wear contact lens all day and that I can't wear glasses because I get migraine everytime I use it.
 
I was still a bit scared with Chen oppa. It was something that I didn't expect for him to say so I kept quiet.
 
Chen: Why so serious, Mika?
Miyu: I'm getting myself out of trouble.
Chen: Huh?
Miyu: You might think of me as a bad person like the way you did a while ago so I'll keep quiet.
Chen: Pabo.
Miyu: Ya, who's pabo?!
Chen: You are.
Miyu: Waeyo?
Chen: I didn't forbid you to talk.
Miyu: I know. It was my decision.
 
Another awkward silence. Ah, forget it.
 
Chen: Do you know how to compose a song?
Miyu: Uhm, I can't read notes, but I can compose lyrics.
Chen: Actually, we're going to work on with this once we get there.
Miyu: Why didn't you tell me?
Chen: You never ask.
Miyu: How should I know?
Chen: Gather information.
Miyu: I'm serious, oppa.
Chen: So I am. Let's create two separate lyrics then let's merge once we're done.
Miyu: Arraseo..
 
I didn't face him that time, and I grabbed my notebook and created lyrics for a song. I've never thought about what it is all about, but whatever.
 
"I figured this out all along,
That you're the one I wanted all night long.
My thoughts are jumbled,
And my body starts to crumble."
 
I was thinking about Eunhyuk that time, remembering how I realized that I was already in love with him.
 
"I knew it was there,
I guess this is not fair.
I try to hide it, tried not to show it.
But it's hard to forget even just a little bit."
 
Chen: Are you done?
Miyu: I just got started.
Chen: Whatever.
Miyu: Sheesh. I never thought you would be arrogant and mean.
Chen: What did you say?
Miyu: I said you're mean.
Chen: Well don't compare me to Sehun and the rest. They like you, but I don't.
Miyu: I don't expect you to like me anyway. I can't please anyone.
Chen: I hate you.
 
I wanted to cry, hearing that he hates me. What did I do for him to hate me that way?
 
I have to be strong so I continued with the lyrics.
 
"These feelings I felt before,
I never want it to be left behind.
Should I just take the risk of falling?
So no one sees me crying.."
 
Chen: I'll write the chorus.
Miyu: S-suit yourself..
 
We finally arrived in Taiwan. I asked the flight attendant to help me out with my luggage, waited for the other passengers to go out and left Chen oppa. It's my way of protest because of his attitude towards me.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Mom and I, together with Haruka ne-chan went inside our room to talk. Actually, mom is nicer compared to dad because she respects our decision and listens to our opinions.
 
Mrs. Miyazaki: Haruka, I know we shouldn't be choosing who you're going to love, but you shouldn't have talk to your dad like that.
Akira: But mom, Ne-chan is also right. He's still dwelling in the past.
Mrs. Miyazaki: I know. Your dad is someone who never forgets easily.
Haruka: Mom, I don't want to go to that omiai thingy. Please.
Akira: We love Henry and Zhou Mi oppa.. Mom, you're the only one who can help us through with that. You understand us, don't you?
Mrs. Miyazaki: Of course. But I have to be with your dad as well. He wants the best for the both of you.
Haruka: What are we going to do tomorrow?
Mrs. Miyazaki: What do guys hate about girls? Then do it.
Akira: Mom, I love youu~
 
Screw those guys. I would do whatever it takes for them to back off.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I left him without letting people know. Some recognized me, and I greeted the fans with a smile. I went to get my luggage, but it seems like I'm not familiar with the airport.
 
Gosh, I'm lost. What am I going to do?
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Ah finally~ a few episodes left and I can go back to Seoul. Actually, Haneul is the one supposed to be with Chen right now, but I was the one who told them to choose my sister because of one thing: I AM AWARE OF HANEUL'S FEELINGS TOWARDS KRIS.
 
Hey, I'm not mad. Why would I? It's just that I wanted her to make up her own mind. We're actually engaged, but it's the time when we're going to decide if we really are meant for each other that's all. Even if she doesn't tell me about it, I know everything.
 
I'm on my way to the airport. Ah, how I miss my baby sister.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Kris arrived all of the sudden. I can't believe I'm going to see him even after what happened. But things are different now. I have no feelings for him anymore and Miho is his girlfriend.
 
Jasmin: I can't believe you just called me noona. We're both '90 liners, you know.
Kris: But you're 5 months older than me. Anyway, how have you been?
Miho: Should I leave you both to talk?
Kris: Ani, you can stay with us.
Jasmin: I'm fine, finally got over that feeling.
Kris: I'm glad you did. I promised I would talk to you and be friends with you once you're done.
Jasmin: Yeah, and it was fulfilled.
 
It's midnight already, and I already called Hana that I'm gonna be late. Guess they have to eat on their own. Our conversation together with Miho lasted for a few hours, while sipping on our coffees and eating our pastries.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Henry: Hyung, I can't believe we met their parents.
Zhou Mi: But not in a good way. Their dad seems to be in a bad mood. I can't understand what they're talking about.
Henry: Does this signify that they don't like us for their daughters?
Zhou Mi: I really don't know. Let's just ask Akira and Haruka once we see them once again.
Henry: Come to think of it, we never introduced them yet in public except for our family.
Zhou Mi: Is that why you're worrying about Kimberley? That she might think you're still single?
Henry: Exactly. By the way hyung, are you going to her fan meeting?
Zhou Mi: If Akira does, then I will. If not, I won't.
Henry: Arraseo.
 
And here I am taking the risk of meeting my ex-girlfriend again for the sake of my current girlfriend. I don't have an idea what will happen if two worlds collide.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I can't believe I'm gonna say this but, WHERE IS CHEN OPPA? I bet he knows where we're going to stay. This is the disadvantage of leaving someone who knows the way. If this is Seoul or Manila, I swear I wouldn't even dare to ask for directions. But I'm in Taiwan, I've only been here once..
 
I was sitting in a corner, waiting for him. I'm tired, hungry and thirsty. Though I have 50 dollars with me, it's not enough.
 
Eottokke? I don't even speak Chinese.
 
I feel like crying right now.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Kris: Haneul noona, should we take you home.
Jasmin: Wu Yi Fan, stop calling me your noona.
Kris: Arraseo. You can stay at the back.
 
Miho sat at the driver's seat, and I stared at them, holding hands. Now I get what Mika and Siwon oppa are hiding from me. It's the conversation between me, Miho and Kris.
 
Kris: We're here :) Hey, when Mika returns, we're going to have a photoshoot. EXO and EXP.
Jasmin: Ah, yes. Thanks for the ride. Miho, thank you as well.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Aish, where's Mika? Was she mad at me? Oh no. We have no one with us, and Siwon hyung will fetch us soon. I'll be dead if his sister's not with me.
 
I'm not fluent in Chinese, but I'm going to try anyway. For her, I will.
 
(Assume that he's speaking in Chinese)
 
Chen: Excuse me, I need your help.
Front Desk Girl: How may I help you?
Chen: Well, I'm looking for a lost girl.
Front Desk Girl: You're Chen from EXO-M, aren't you? By any chance, are you looking for Choi Mika?
Chen: YES! Have you found her? She seems to be lost and I haven't seen her due to numerous people.
Front Desk Girl: Uhm, I haven't. I just know you're coming. Let me get my microphone first.
Chen: *smirks* But before that...
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I feel so lonely, and tired. I was looking for Chen oppa, but he was nowhere to be found.
 
"Paging a 13 year old kid named Choi Mika, your guardian is waiting for you at the lobby."
 
. What the heck did I just heard? Me, a kid? Aish!
 
People were looking at me and I was embarrassed. Damn, I hate this feeling. Tears suddenly fell, because I don't know where to go.
 
"Mikaaaaa!"
 
I heard someone call my name. It was Chen oppa.
 
Chen: Thank goodness I found you! *hugs her*
 
He held me tight, as if he haven't seen me in years. Then I pushed him, because some people were watching.
 
Miyu: *crying* Pabo! You're the one who's pabo!!
Chen: I was just fooling around a while ago. I'm a troll. And now I get why Kai and the rest like you.
Miyu: Why?
Chen: You're gullible and cute.
Miyu: Is that a compliment or an insult?
Chen: More of a compliment :3
 
Then all of the sudden, fans were screaming, seeing the two of us. Please, no sasaengs.
 
Chen oppa held my hand, as we walked on to the immigration. Fans were taking pictures of us as well.
 
Fan: Chen oppa~ Are you guys dating?
Miyu: What is she saying?
Chen: *in Chinese* Nope, we're not. She's a kid. *turns to her* They said I'm handsome.
Miyu: Liar.
Chen: Just kidding. They thought we are dating.
 
We ran with our luggages, and saw Siwon hyung's car.
 
Siwon: Hop in, guys!
 
And so we did. We were panting inside the car, and we realized we were still holding hands.
 
Chen: Ya, can't let go of me?
Miyu: *removes his hand* Pabo.
Siwon: You two sure have gotten along, eh?
Miyu: Not really oppa. He's a troll.
Chen: Well who cried...
 
I grabbed my hand and placed it in his mouth for him to shut up.
 
Siwon: Come again?
Miyu: Nevermind, oppa. Anyway, I've created some lyrics already for the song.
Siwon: Eh? You did? But there's already a composition made for the both of you so you're going to sing it.
 
I glared at Chen oppa. Aish, I'm going to strangle him for being a troll.
 
Chen: Hahaha! You believed me!
Siwon: Chen's a troll.
Miyu: Siwon oppa! He's making fun of me.
Chen: I can't wait to tell this to everyone HAHAHAHA.
 
I distanced myself a little just to check my twitter account for updates.
 
@EXOrific: Chen and Mika at Taiwan International Airport. [pic]
2500 retweets. 600 favorites.
 
@EXOlutely: Chen went to the front desk to search for Mika. He said she was a lost kid. Luckily, she was found.
 
@EXPladocious: Our little kid was found by Chen. They held hands so that she won't be lost again~
2660 retweets. 100 favorites.
 
Even Eunhyuk tweeted as well as the other SJ members.
 
@ryeong9: @siwon407 hyung~ there's a kid who got lost at the airport. @AreumdawoMika kekeke~
5000 retweets. 500 favorites.
 
@allrisesilver: My cute little baby~ Chen-ah~ please take good care of her~ I'm jealous kekeke~
3658 retweets. 463 favorites.
 
@donghae861015: I'm here Hyukkie~ I love youu~
5066 retweets. 3000 favorites.
 
@HaeSora1517: Ya @allrisesilver Donghae oppa is mine kekeke~
1000 retweets. 400 favorites.
 
@GaemGyu: Super Junior hyungs belong to meeee~
6000 retweets. 300 favorites.
 
Chen: *gulps*
Miyu: Look at what people have said! Aigoo!
Chen: At least you're popular and so am I~
Miyu: But not in a good way!
Chen: RELAX!
 
I think I would die if he continues on trolling me. Aish~
 
Comments are highly appreciated :)
Tune in to the next chapter~