A Moment of Shock

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I read the message, and butterflies were inside my stomach. Alrighty, Sungmin oppa..
 
Mika was right. I guess my pride is becoming too hard to reach so I decided to do one thing that will make my birthday productive: making up with Sora and Sungmin oppa.
 
I made myself beautiful and wore a beautiful dress. Assuming that it was a date, I even curled my hair.
 
He said he wanted to meet me. And there, I must go.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I opened my drawer and saw a pink envelope. Who the heck placed it here?
 
It was scented, and relaxing for an envelope and I think this one is well prepared. I wonder who made this.
 
"My dearest Sora, meet me at the playground later. I'll be waiting for you. Same time, same place."
 
It's got to be Donghae oppa. Is he going to make up with me? I sure hope so.
 
I too pampered myself and assumed that he wanted the two of us to finally talk after two weeks. Oppa, I was waiting for you all along.
 
I saw Eun Mi unni ride the bus, and I did the same. But we never spoke a word to each other.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It sure was quiet inside the bus and people are staring wherever my eyes go. Maybe because I'm a hallyu star's girlfriend, and I have to show my good side. But isn't that being fake?
 
The bus stopped on another part of the station and Sora was there. They made way for her so inevitably, we were seated next to each other.
 
Sam: Hi, unni.
 
I had to ditch my anger before towards her and be nice...
 
Eun Mi: Annyeong, Sora.
Sam: Uhm.. Happy Birthday. *gives a gift to her*
Eun Mi: Thanks.
Sam: *whispers* Are we just pretending to be alright in front of many people?
Eun Mi: That I don't know.
 
The bus had stopped once again at our rendezvous and Sora stood up.
 
Sam: You're also on your way there?
Eun Mi: Apparently, yes.
 
If only it was me and her, I wouldn't be able to talk to her in a nice way.
 
I waited for the bus to keep going, until they can no longer find us anymore.
 
Eun Mi: What are you doing here?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Eun Mi unni's tone had changed when the bus left. I gulped. Is she going to tell me hurtful words once again?
 
Sam: Donghae oppa gave me a message. He said he wanted the two of us to meet here.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa did the same thing..
Sam: That's odd.
Eun Mi: I know. Did they agree into this?
 
Then all of the sudden, Mika was there too. What's the meaning behind all these? And she looks tired, on a rush and in a state of shock.
 
Sam: What are you doing here, Mika? Did Eunhyuk oppa told you to go here as well?
Miyu: Come with me, you two.
Eun Mi: But Sungmin oppa's supposed to meet me right now.
Miyu: This is urgent!
Sam: Calm down will you?
Miyu: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THIS IS HAPPENING?!
 
Mika was already tearing herself apart and this gave me the creeps. What's going on??
 
Eun Mi: Please Mika, get a hold of yourself..
Miyu: Sungmin oppa.. Donghae oppa..
Sam: What about them?!
Eun Mi: Speak to us!
 
She was shaking, and I can feel the fear right before her very eyes.
 
Miyu: Please come with me.. Both of them.. Are..
Sam: Go on..
Miyu: They are inside the hospital together..
Eun Mi: WHAT?!!
Sam: What happened to them?!!
Miyu: I really am not sure.. I just.. Witnessed what happened.
Eun Mi: I'll go and get a cab.
Miyu: Andwae! If this leaks out, the media will ruin their privacy!
Sam: But how are we going to get there?
Yuuki: Here I am~
Miyu: Yuuki-kun.. And Phantom!
Ryuusei: Hop in!
 
I want to know what happened to Donghae oppa! Damn it, I won't be able to forgive myself if something bad happens to him..
 
Kyouya: Put your disguises on. We're going to the hospital.
 
And so we did. Good thing Kyouya is 19 already so he can drive. And Daisuke oppa was there too.
 
Daisuke: Here's the hospital. You guys go ahead, I'll park the car first.
 
Donghae oppa, your Sora is here now.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa.. Waeyo?? Please tell me this isn't happening. Not on the day of my birthday! Aigoo!!
 
I refused to take the elevator and went to the stairs and rushed. I have to see Sungmin oppa right away.
 
What exactly happened to Sungmin and Donghae? Tune in.