Romantic Street

Fated to Love You

 

Ja Ri's POV :)
 
It was a pain in the heart being like that to Donghae oppa. But at least I knew what it feels like to be chased. Sungmin oppa told me to stay away, so I guess I have to do this even if it hurts.
 
Is our friendship over? I guess it is. The moment we had last night, will be turned into memories and I will reminisce everything rather than seeing him everyday. I think memories are the only things to be left behind.
 
Actually, I've scheduled a girl bonding with Eun Young, a fellow Sparkledust member. She's the one who I can keep secrets with, even if she's the maknae. She is a Luhan biased and that we get along.
 
And she knew about my situation.
 
Eun Young: Ja Ri unni, what does your heart tell you?
Ja Ri: I think this is very hard. I mean, you are already with the person you love, yet you have to stay away.
Eun Young: But what does your mind have to say?
Ja Ri: Stay away. It always contradicts what my heart has to say.
Eun Young: Among those two, what will make you happy?
Ja Ri: My heart, of course. But is it right? Do you think I should fight for it?
Eun Young: I don't know if my advice is right, but people say that do what makes you happy. Why not choose the one that'll make you feel that way?
 
I got strucked by a lightning hearing those words from her. I guess she's right. But should I follow her advice or do things right?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I've heard a love song being played inside the room. It's "What is Love" by EXO-K. One of my favorite songs.
 
"I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love"
 
It's beautiful and it calms me down. I closed my eyes, singing through the lyrics.
 
Then I noticed something. Another envelope. How did it get in here?
 
"Choose one song among the three and you'll discover who we are afterwards."
 
Eh? So this is random after all. Oh well, gonna use my intuition this time.
 
The first song stopped and this time, a new song is being played.
 
It's "I Need a Girl" by Taeyang. Beautiful, I must say. Am I the girl that this person is referring to? I must be lucky if I am.
 
"Girl, I need a girl
Pretty no matter what she does
A pretty body, too
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too"
 
I wanted to dance, but I will look like a retard when I do. So what I did is I waited for the last song, patiently.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
And the guy was Lay oppa, right in front of me. Omo.. Is he my secret admirer?
 
Lay: Hello, Sora.
Sam: Lay oppa, what's the meaning of this?
Lay: I don't know, but I have to go now.
Sam: Eh? I thought you're..
Lay: Me? Nah. That guy right there is the one waiting for you.
 
It was no other than Suho oppa. But I rarely noticed because I focused on Lay oppa. This is unexpected.
 
Lay: Suho, I told you. Don't ask for my help. She might think I'm the one doing this. Sora, Suho, I leave you two alone.
 
And it was awkward, and we were waiting for someone to speak.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Ja Ri: No. I'm going to follow my happiness, no matter what.
Eun Young: That's the spirit. Actually, there's nothing wrong with you being friends with him. The way I see it, it's the fans who are stupid to misunderstand you. Unni, I've known you for almost 5 years and I can say you're not the type of person who would ruin a relationship. Unlike Minji unni, who we are persuaded to get along with.
 
Eun Young was very touching. At least there's someone who believes me. Damn those who don't.
 
And speaking of the devil..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Why am I feeling a bit different? How come I can't choose between Sora and Ja Ri?
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, we've been running like crazy. Answer my question. Ja Ri or Sora?
Donghae: Why should I answer?
Eunhyuk: Do determine who you really like. Don't tell me you've fallen for Ja Ri's comfort?
 
Let's put it that way. I guess I'm starting to like her too. But not in a romantic way.
 
Donghae: Let's find Sora first.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. But don't change the subject anymore.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Omoooooo~ I've been waiting for the last song. What's taking it so long? And I wonder what the next song will be.
 
My favorite song right now is All for You by Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji. It's really relaxing and it makes me want to be in love the whole time <3
 
If there's a guy that can play that song for me, oh gosh, you certainly win my heart.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
You guys might be wondering why I did this to Sora. I will confess my love for her this time. And when she allows me to do so, I'm going to court her.
 
Sam: Suho oppa, you did all these?
Suho: Yes, I did. Do you like it?
Sam: *tears of joy* It's beautiful. You filled the rooftop with roses and I feel so beautiful right now, even if I'm not.
Suho: *wipes her tears* I know that you've gone through a break up, Sora. You are beautiful, it's true.
Sam: Yes, and it hurts.
Suho: Sora, I love you. You're always on my mind. You're always in my heart. You're the only person I dream about. You're the only thing that I talk about with my friends. I Love You ?
 
I must grab this chance especially when Lay made this possible.
 
Sam: But Suho oppa.. I just broke up with Donghae oppa. People might think I'm using you.
Suho: I don't care what they say, Sora. I love you. I'm not rushing things. I just want to let you know my feelings. I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: You... again?
 
Baekhyun oppa was with Luhan oppa. And gosh, this is a lucky day for Eun Young.
 
Ja Ri: No, this is just a picture.
Baekhyun: Sheesh.
Eun Young: You guys know each other?
Baekhyun: Aniyo. I just happen to see her.
Eun Young: Well, I guess that's destiny, I must say.
BOTH: ANIYO!!
Luhan: Guys, please calm down!
Eun Young: Luhan oppa, Eun Young imnida!
Luhan: Nice to meet you!
Ja Ri: May I ask, what brings you here? EXO rarely goes to these kind of places.
Luhan: You should ask Baekhyun.. he's actually wondering where you're going when he told me he saw you..
Baekhyun: HYUNG! I'M NOT CONCERNED!
Luhan: Did I told you I am? Eun Young sshi, mind if we leave these two behind?
Ja Ri: *whispers* GRAB. THE. CHANCE. THAT'S. LUHAN. OPPA.
Eun Young: Jinjja? Arraseo. Ja Ri unni, have fun with Baekhyun oppa~
 
What will Sora tell Suho in return? What's the last song that Mika will hear and the people behind that challenge?
And why is Baekhyun being that way?
It will be revealed in the next chapter <3