Ticket to Paradise

Fated to Love You

 

This chapter is dedicated to Eunhyuk and it's his birthday so.. Yeah :)
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Tomorrow is Eunhyuk's birthday and I'm not so sure what to get him for his birthday.
 
For me, this is always a dilemma because I'm not a guy and we have different interests.
 
Sam: Yo~ You've been staring at the ceiling for an hour now.
Ailee: Are you dealing with something?
Miyu: Nothing much. It's just that Eunhyuk's birthday is coming soon and I have to make it special.
Ailee: Why not bake cookies for him? He loves sweets.
Miyu: If only I can bake like Haneul unnie.
Sam: Or create a scrapbook of you and him together?
Miyu: Good idea, but I only have few hours left.
Ae Young: But him a hat, or a shirt.
Miyu: He has so many of those things.
Soo Hyun: How about you wear y clothing and show off to him?
Miyu: Uhh, no. Siwon oppa will kill me if he finds out.
Akira: Japanese cosplay? Eunhyuk oppa's nose will surely bleed seeing you because it will be so cute!
Haruka: Silly Akira. You don't want Eunhyuk oppa to suffer nosebleeding now do you? Keke~
Hannah: Cosplay sure is a great idea. I mean, Mika would look cute in it..
Ja Ri: You can dress up as a maid. I've seen that in a manga. You could just give him a coupon made by you.
Miyu: What kind of coupon?
Ja Ri: The thing that says that you are willing to do whatever he wants for the day. And you will dedicate your time to him. It's like you'll be his servant in a cute way. And the best part is, it wouldn't cost you a lot.
Miyu: Ja Ri unnie, that's great! But.. do you guys have maid costumes?
Eun Young: I know someone who can actually lend you one.
 
Eun Young took me to Soo Yeon's room and there I began to see her room full of cosplay stuff.
 
Soo Yeon: Hello. What can I do for you?
Eun Young: Unnie, Mika unnie needs a maid costume for Eunhyuk oppa's birthday.
Soo Yeon: You've come to the right placeeeee!
 
Soo Yeon showed me a variety of maid costumes.
 
Soo Yeon: Just so you all know, I used to be a cosplayer here in Seoul.
Miyu: Jinjja? So that explains why you have a lot of costumes. Soo Yeon unnie, what do you recommend me to wear?
Eun Young: Let's choose!
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I was persuaded to sit with Siwon oppa even though I'm not in the mood. Eun Mi and Sungmin oppa were cute snuggling each other while taking selcas together.
 
Siwon: Aren't you going to talk to me, Haneul? We only got two more days to spend time together.
Jasmin: Does Mika know about this and the rest of the SJ members?
Siwon: Yes.
Jasmin: Great. So I was the only one who was not informed. How long are you going to keep this up?
 
Kris' POV :)
 
We are inside the plane now, almost late. We are going to Taiwan for promotions. Luhan and Tao are going to Taiwan tomorrow because Luhan is not feeling well. So I'm with Lay, Xiumin and Chen.
 
As we walk to our seats, I saw someone unexpected.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Soo Yeon unni gave me a maid costume of Misaki from Maid-sama. It exposed my chest a little, but I don't look as y as her.
 
Miyu: So.. What do you guys think?
Ailee: Uhm.. Boo. I mean, it's y, but it's not appropriate for a girl like you. Too y.
 
I went and changed once again, and dressed up as Chii from Chobits wearing a blonde wig.
 
Ja Ri: Too.. overdressed. I mean if she's going to be a maid it will be hard for her.
 
Uhh. This is really killing me. When will I find the proper clothes for me?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Ah~ I'm turning 27 tomorrow. And 28 here in Korea. Jellyfish and I are almost a decade apart, but we really are meant for each other.
 
I was with Donghae that time at Tous Le Jours.
 
Donghae: Happy Birthday Eunhyuk~ I love you~
Eunhyuk: Kyaaaa~ Gomawooo!
Fan #1: Omo! EunHae moment!! Sugoi~ (Amazing!)
 
That girl was holding a Japanese magazine, full of anime and cosplayers.
 
Eunhyuk: Sumimasen (Excuse me), May I borrow your magazine?
 
She nodded and smiled as I browse the magazine. I'm not an Otaku, but I want to imagine jellyfish as a cute cosplayer.
 
Imagine:
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppaaaaaa~
Eunhyuk: Yes???
Miyu: I want you to eat me up~
Eunhyuk: Ah.. Come hereeeee~
 
End.
 
Donghae: Eunhyukkkkkk~
Eunhyuk: Yes, honey?
Donghae: Ya! I'm not your honeeeey!
Fan #2: Kyaaaaa! Eunhyuk oppa called Donghae honeeeey!
Donghae: You're imagining things once again~ Aigoo~
Fan #1: Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa~ It sure is nice seeing you both. *bows* You can have that magazine~
Fan #2: Here's a cake and letter for you, oppa! Saeng-il Chukahamnida~
Eunhyuk: Jeongmal gomawo!
 
Those Japanese fans were awesome, and I'm hoping to meet them once again.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Haneul is still mad at me. It's my fault that I didn't tell her right away. I was afraid.. But right now I have to suffer to all the consequences this is bringing me.
 
She was asleep, and I placed her head on my shoulders and kissed her forehead. I'm sorry Haneul.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I was in Taiwan, watching Siwon oppa act with Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin. All of them are busy, not minding whether I exist. The closeness between him and these girls are questionable and I clenched my fist as I watch them.
 
I was alone that time, with no one to talk to. And there I saw someone who held my hand all of the sudden.
 
"You are not alone, Haneul."
 
His face was not visible, but I smiled seeing him.
 
And then I woke up.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: How about my outfit, guys?
 
I wore a purple wig and a school girl outfit with an apron in it. Yes, it was Nodoka Miyazaki of Negima. My favorite.
 
Ailee: PERFECT! Cute, and not too y.
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa is a er for cute girls xDD
Soo Yeon: Omo! You really look like a cosplayer! Seriously, you must go to anime conventions with me~
Miyu: *blush* Gomawo~
Ja Ri: You just have to be cute the whole time. I'm sure he'll like it~
Miyu: Gomawo unnies and dongsaengs~
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Kris: Oh my.. Miho! What a coincidence!
 
She's Lee Miho. My friend back in high school. It was unexpected seeing her back in Taiwan. She's still beautiful, with that long hair and fair white skin.
 
Kris: Miho! *hugs her* I missed you so much!
Miho: Hello, big guy. Hahaha. It's been a while. You've become a popular guy now.
Kris: But I haven't forgotten about you, my best friend.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Ha. Bestfriend. You always think of me that way, Kris Wu. I've been your best friend for almost a decade now yet you never thought of me as more than a friend. Aigoo.
 
Hello, Lee Miho here. A half Chinese, half Korean girl 19 years of age. Childlike and innocent, that's what people define me. And I have come to Taiwan to reach my goal.
 
And that is to make Kris Wu mine~
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
We've already reached our destination with Eun Mi sleeping in my lap. Finally. It's time for a good time with my girlfriend.
 
Eun Mi: Omo~ Good morning oppa..
Sungmin: *kiss forehead* Good morning, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: Wow, we're already in Taipei~
Sungmin: Yes, we are.
Eun Mi: So what are we going to do for the day?
Sungmin: Anywhere, as long as you're with me.
Eun Mi: You're so sweet!
 
Eun Mi and I held hands, as we wait for people to see us.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I was afraid of my dream a while ago. Now I know the reason why I can't let Siwon oppa stay away from me. It's because I am insecure. And it will be a long distance relationship between the two of us.
 
People say that kind of relationship is hard, and the strongest one will prevail. Matira Matibay, as most Filipino ahjummas would say.
 
I'm scared to death. Of losing Siwon oppa once again. We've been through this and I don't want it to happen again.
 
Siwon: Haneul, welcome to Taiwan.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It was already 9pm and I still can't stop spazzing about how my jellyfish would look like in these costumes. I'm imagining her, very y and delicate as she seduces me with her cute voice and gestures.
 
Donghae: HYUKJAE!
Eunhyuk: What now?
Donghae: Your nose is bleeding~
Eunhyuk: Give me some tissues~
Donghae: *suspicious* You ert. What are you thinking?
Eunhyuk: N-nothing.
Donghae: Sheesh. Liar. You're thinking about yadong, aren't you?
Eunhyuk: Aniyo! *wipes his nose*
 
Forgive me for being such a ert, but I want to see her like that~
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It's almost 6pm and I'm stuck in my room practicing different aegyo to surprise Eunhyuk. I can do aegyo, but not as cute as Sungmin oppa's.
 
I tried to do buing buing, power winks and gwiyomi and I look like an idiot in front of the mirror. Everything is well prepared, including the foods I will serve on his birthday.
 
I hope Eunhyuk will like this gift..
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Since Miho and I were in the same flight, our manager hyung told us to accompany her as well. She left a good impression on our fans as well as the members so whenever we are together, it's fine with them.
 
It's been a while, really. And speaking of..
 
Siwon: Kris! And EXO-M! I didn't expect to see you here.
Kris: Ah, hyung. I think we have the same date of arrival, but different planes. So, what do you plan to do here in Taipei?
Siwon: Vacation with EunMin couple and my girl.
Kris: Oh, Haneul. Hi.
 
Haneul was there and gave me a sweet smile. She was quiet and simple as usual. I like those type of girls.
 
Siwon: Who's that? Your girlfriend?
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Hearing Siwon oppa call me as Kris' oppa's girlfriend is music to my ears. Say it again, will you?
 
But.. That girl. Lee Haneul.. I knew Kris oppa likes her. Aish. Back off! Good thing she's taken now. But if Kris oppa's feelings are there, goodluck to me.
 
Kris: She's Miho. My best friend.
 
BEST FRIEND. As always. Because in your eyes, we wouldn't be more than friends.
 
Jasmin: Hello, Miho.
 
Tension lingered between the two of us, because when she's around, Kris oppa will not shut up on talking about her in front of me while I'm secretly hurting.
 
Will Eunhyuk enjoy Mika's gift?
What will happen to Haneul and Siwon?
Has Kris moved on and will he give Miho a chance?
How will Eun Mi and Sungmin celebrate their vacation?
 
Tune in to the next chapter. I'm sorry for the late post. I have tons of problems to deal with.