Bon Voyage

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, what is it that you want to say?
Sungmin: Come here~
 
Sungmin oppa held my hands that time, and I don't know where he's going. Still, I didn't questioned him because I know I'm safe when I'm with him.
 
We reached the car and it was my brother Jae Hyun driving, and I have no idea why they are in such a rush.
 
Jae Hyun: Sungmin, take care of our only princess, arraseo?
Minhyun: Ya Eun Mi, don't ever let go of his hand. I don't want to hear from him that you got lost.
Eun Mi: Wait a second. Where are we going? Me, lost? Uhh. Since when?
Sungmin: *shows a ticket* Ta-da!
 
It was a ticket to Taiwan. One of the countries I wanted to visit the most. Aside from KPOP, I am also a fan of CPOP music specifically Fahrenheit.
 
Eun Mi: Omo! You've got to be kidding me! Seriously, a trip to Taiwan?!
Sungmin: It's all for you, my love. We will go to your favorite country and it's my gift for you.
Eun Mi: Omo... But I still have training, right?
Sungmin: Already taken care of. We'll spend 2 days there and we'll go back on weekends.
Eun Mi: Only us? I'm just afraid that people might think we would have THAT.
Sungmin: Haneul and Siwon will be with us as well. To prevent such issues. You know how religious that guy is keke~
Jungmin: Here. Take this camera. Make beautiful memories together.
Eun Mi: But oppa, this is your price possession.
Jungmin: Yes, and I am handing it over to you..
Eun Mi: Thanks, oppa. 
 
We've finally reached the airport and it was time to go.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Ahhhh~ I'm so excited! Me, going to Taiwan with Siwon oppa and EunMin couple. This will be my second time going to a different country and I can't wait.
 
I even asked Mika what to do since she already went to Taipei back when she was 14 years old.
 
Flashback:
 
Jasmin: Mika, where do you think we should go?
Miyu: You should go to Taipei Zoo. You will love the cute animals and pandas there. Uhhhh. It's so fluffy!
Jasmin: Great idea! If only I can bring one here~
Miyu: And.. Ximen! A teenage paradise! Gosh. So many people, yet so many fun shops to go into~ I remember taking pictures with tons of cosplayers who dressed up as zombies and vampires. It was so cool. And not to mention, cute guys~
Sam: Mika, you do know you're taken, right?
Miyu: Of course. I'm just saying that they are handsome and beautiful. Anyway Haneul unni, enjoy your stay there. Make it memorable~ bring me some dumplings kekeke~
 
End of Flashback.
 
Siwon: Haneul, there they are~
Sungmin: Siwon and Haneul. Sorry we're late.
Siwon: Aniyo, you're just in time. Congratulations on graduating, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: Thanks oppa~
Jasmin: Let's get some coffee before we board the plane.
 
Inside the coffee shop, we went. And it was awesome smelling the aroma of freshly brewed coffee~
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Sungmin hyung and I were at the coffee shop, buying drinks for the girls when he mentioned something.
 
Sungmin: How long will you keep her waiting, Siwon?
Siwon: Hyung, what do you mean?
Sungmin: You know what it is. Don't act as if you don't know. Tell her before it's too late.
Siwon: But hyung.. we're on our way to Taiwan.
Sungmin: But isn't that your purpose here? You'll go to Taiwan because you have an upcoming drama there. And EXO-M are going to promote in Taiwan as well.
 
By the time we are talking, Haneul was already behind me, infuriated.
 
Jasmin: What are you talking about?
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Uh-oh.. Haneul heard everything. What to do?
 
Jasmin: Eun Mi and I figured out that we should be helping you out. Siwon oppa, we need to talk.
Sungmin: Haneul.. It's not what you think.
Jasmin: Sungmin oppa, don't drag yourself into this.
 
We got our coffees and went to the gate near to where we should board.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Siwon: Haneul, I'm so sorry!
Jasmin: Why didn't you tell me?
Siwon: I'm finding the right time, Haneul.
Jasmin: Too late. I already knew it thanks to Sungmin oppa.
Siwon: Please don't get mad.
Jasmin: I'm not, Siwon oppa. It's just that.. why are you keeping a lot of things from me? I feel betrayed. You know what? We shouldn't be together for now. I need a break.
Siwon: But we have the same seat in the plane.
Jasmin: I can always find way to make my seat away from you.
Siwon: Are you breaking up with me?
Jasmin: No. I love you, Choi Siwon oppa. But I need a break.
Siwon: You need to know the reason why first. I have an upcoming drama with Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin and it has 30 episodes and I have to stay in Taiwan for two months.
Jasmin: If that's the case, why did you bring me here?
Siwon: Because I wanted to spend more time with you.
Jasmin: And you're going to leave me alone when I need to go to Seoul?
Siwon: You will be with Sungmin hyung and Eun Mi.
Jasmin: You do realize that they wanted to spend time together.
Siwon: I'm sorry.
Jasmin: I too am sorry, Siwon oppa. But let's talk when I'm not disappointed anymore.
Siwon: This is unexpected.
Jasmin: It is, for me as well.
Eun Mi: Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but the plane is boarding now.
Siwon: We're coming. Haneul?
Jasmin: I'm not in the mood, oppa. Jebal.
 
Maybe Siwon oppa doesn't trust me at all. But why did he choose me as his girlfriend in the first place?
 
I've boarded on the plane ahead them, looking for a place to sit anywhere but with him.
 
Jasmin: Excuse me miss, will it be possible for me to change seats?
Flight Attendant: I'm sorry mam, but we can't.
 
Now I'm persuaded to be with him even if I'm not in the mood to do so.
 
++++
 
Meanwhile...
 
"Ya! We're getting late for our flight!"
 
"I know already! Stop being so noisy!"
 
Who could that person be?