One Love

Fated to Love You

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
EXO Members on a Dating Game with model, Choi Mika.
 
After a huge break up with Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Choi Mika is ready to open her heart to someone else. Together with EXO-M's Xiumin and EXO-K's Kai and Sehun, she's about to choose the one for her.
 
She took some selca with Xiumin that showed off their dumpling cheeks.
 
"@AreumdawoMika: Hello~ I'm with Bao Zi oppa~ Want to pinch our cheeks?"
 
Some commented "MiMi couple?" "They look so cute together~"
 
Though netizens still want the MiHyuk love team, they respect Eunhyuk and Mika's decision of letting go.
 
Who would she end up with?
 
I almost threw my laptop when I read this one. Jellyfish.. My precious jellyfish.. I'm the one who's more vulnerable because even if we broke up, there are still people wanting her. But me? I have a like Kim Minji.
 
It hurts seeing her with someone else. Though it's my fault, I still love her.
 
If only I could stop Minji.. Believe me I would.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Luhan: Eun Young.. are you still there?
Eun Young: Y-yes..
Luhan: So, mind if I ask you out? And Baekhyun will ask Ja Ri out.
Eun Young: Isn't this too sudden?
Luhan: Nope as long as you're persistent.
Eun Young: But why me? I thought you like someone in Sparkledust?
Luhan: Yes. And you haven't heard my answer. So.. do you want me to repeat what I've said last time?
Eun Young: Yeah, sure.
Luhan: I like someone in Sparkledust. And you are the one I'm referring to..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sam: So... What happened?!
Miyu: Whoa Sora slow down.. You should be the one telling me what happened.
Sam: Well.. The guy turns out to be Suho oppa..
Miyu: SERIOUSLY?!!!
Sam: Shh! Keep it down!
Miyu: Oh my gosh, seriously Sora.. Suho oppa likes you? I knew it!
Sam: Eh? You know something about this?
Miyu: I don't have an evidence until you told me this. I have strong feelings that he likes you and I can see it in his eyes and that he's looking at you all the time.
Sam: Wow, good observations. Then Donghae oppa appeared all of the sudden..
Miyu: Eh?! Talk about a chaos. What did he do?
Sam: We stayed away from him, and I cried. Then Suho oppa.. *blush* kissed me...
Miyu: Wow!! So, are you going to give him your sweet YES?
Sam: I don't know as of the moment.. Because.. I...
Miyu: Spill it out, girl.
Sam: I have a crush on his best friend, Lay oppa..
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Eun Young: Luhan oppa, don't make me laugh..
Luhan: It's true, Lee Eun Young. I like you.
Eun Young: But why?
Luhan: Do I need a reason? I just do. I'll see you tomorrow. Bring Ja Ri and I'll bring Baekhyun along. Arraseo?
Eun Young: Nae, goodnight.
 
I ended the phone call first and went to my room. I instantly threw myself on the bed and screamed.
 
Eun Young: WAAAAAAAH!!!! LUHAN OPPA ASKED ME OUT AND HAS A CRUSH ON ME!
 
Right now, I'm the happiest girl on Earth. Teehee. :D
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I almost forgot it's the second day of the filming of the dating game. I wonder what their plans are and who am I going to date. It's a bit stressful yet exciting..
 
I hurried myself and get ready when Donghyun oppa was waiting.
 
Donghyun: Good morning~
Miyu: Donghyun oppa.. Annyeong~
 
I tried to show a lot of aegyo as possible. Just to show off my niceness.
 
He took me to a building to where I was given an envelope with guidelines.
 
Miyu: "This game is called Fate and Destiny. You will have to enter the elevator and select a random button. Every floor you choose has someone you could meet, so you better choose wisely."
 
Seriously? I didn't know that there are so many waiting for me. Still, may the best guy win.
 
Randomly selecting the floors, I chose the 16th floor. It's my friendsary with my best friend Ailee.
 
Hana, dul, set and the floor is going up.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I... have a crush on Lay oppa. Now that explains why I feel tense when Suho oppa made up his mind on courting me. BECAUSE I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WHO TURNS OUT TO BE HIS BEST FRIEND.
 
Why, oh why is this happening? I don't even think Lay oppa would like a girl like me.
 
I opened my door and there was a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. And there was Suho oppa, who is very persistent.
 
Suho: Hello, Sora.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Eun Young: Ja Ri unni!!
Ja Ri: Why are you screaming all of the sudden??
Eun Young: Luhan. Oppa. Told. Me. He. Likes. Me. And. He. Asked. Me. Out.
Ja Ri: OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU LUCKY GIRL!
Eun Young: But you have to go with me! Arraseo?
Ja Ri: But why?
Eun Young: It's my first date. Jebal unni?
Ja Ri: Alright, alright.
 
My heart is racing. Emotions keep spinning around. Omo~
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was Sehun oppa.. Oh so unexpected..
 
Sehun: Yaaaay! You chose me!
Miyu: Yup~ You guys are filled with so many ideas lately~
Sehun: Yeah. So, shall we spend time together?
 
Sehun oppa held my hand and we went to the park together. He had one bike with two seats. It reminded me of Koizora when Mika Tahara was riding a bike with her boyfriend Hiro. Are we going to do the same thing?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Hello, Suho oppa. Where's Lay oppa?
 
Damn it Sora. Damn it! Why did you ask such thing?
 
Suho: Why? Were you expecting him?
Sam: No, not really. It's just that I'm used to seeing you with him.
Suho: I could ask him to go with us if you want.
Sam: Would that sound unfair because you're the one who's with me?
Suho: Oh.. right..
 
Suho's POV :)
 
It is, Sora. And I know you've been checking out on Lay the whole time. It's just that I'm not saying anything because I don't want you to get hurt.
 
You like him, I can see it in your eyes. I knew the truth, no matter how many times you tell me that.
 
Though I love you, I think this must stop. Because I need to set you free.
 
Sam: Where you do you want to go, Suho oppa?
Suho: I know a place which I consider valuable and important to me~
 
I took her near the Han River and I can feel the breeze wherever I go. I guess this is the right time to say it.
 
What will Suho do next?
What will happen to Ja Ri and Eun Young's date with Baekhyun and Luhan?
What will the result of Mika and Sehun be?
Tune in to the next chapter <3