Heart's Desire

Fated to Love You

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIWON OPPA! :D
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Even if Miho and I fought in public, I'm still thankful because that's when I realized that I must let something go and give chances. She confessed to him, and I must do something good as well. That serves as my inspiration.
 
Siwon: Haneul, I know you are still mad at me. I was looking for you the whole time.
Jasmin: How did you know I was there?
Siwon: Intuition, I guess. My heart led me to you.
Jasmin: Siwon oppa, that sure is a lot of effort, if you ask me.
Siwon: I'd do anything for you, Haneul. Always remember that. That project of mine, supposed to be Jiro Wang is the main lead here. But he rejected it because he was offered a drama even before this one.
Jasmin: Ah, isn't he Eun Mi's bias in Fahrenheit?
Siwon: Yes. And they'll meet him today.
Jasmin: Wow. Good thing Sungmin oppa let her do so.
Siwon: Yeah, you're right. It's rare for him to do that.
Jasmin: What do you mean?
Siwon: Hyung is very protective towards Eun Mi because he loves her so much. I just hope he won't get jealous if Eun Mi would start spazzing about Jiro hyung.
Jasmin: I hope so too.
Siwon: Anyway, we'll see about that later. Let's talk about us. How did you and Kris met at that noodle house a while ago?
Jasmin: He saw me. It was a coincidence. And Miho, his best friend, thought I actually did it on purpose.
Siwon: Jealous, I guess.
Jasmin: Maybe. But Kris and I are just friends. I'm glad you're not jealous.
Siwon: Actually, I am. But letting me talk to you, my jealousy is gone.
Jasmin: Why is that so?
Siwon: I knew he likes you, and that you might give him a reason to love you once again.
Jasmin: Tell me something that I don't know.
Siwon: You do know that he likes you, right? But you remained as friends. So during that time, when he and the other EXO-M members went to China, he started moving on from you. Because he knew that we both love each other so much.
 
I didn't know how hard it was for Kris. Maybe I was too gullible believing that everything's gonna be okay.
 
Jasmin: Jinjja? But doesn't he know about Miho's feelings?
Siwon: If it weren't for a while ago, he wouldn't.
Jasmin: Has he moved on from me?
Siwon: That I don't know. Maybe he's confused because he saw you and Miho confessed all at the same time.
Jasmin: I must talk to them, if that's the case.
Siwon: Again, let's talk about us. Haneul, it will take me a month to shoot that drama by the way.
Jasmin: What's the title? And I want to know what the drama is all about.
Siwon: It's called, "Love Actually". It's a story about a girl named, Megan Chen who will be played by Ariel Lin who had just undergone a break up with her ex-boyfriend, Liam Yu, who's actually a player. Megan is actually an owner of a boarding house and that's the time when, Andrew Choi, who is me, will enter the picture as a Korean guy who is a student who needs a place to stay in. That's where we'll meet. Megan there will be bitter towards me at first and since I'm a so-called heartrob, many girls would come to the dorm especially Raven Lin, portrayed by Rainie Yang. A cheerful girl, who happens to have a crush on me.
Jasmin: Wow. I love the plot! I mean, I love Rainie and Ariel..
Siwon: And that's the story all about. Haneul, I'm doing this because I want to improve in acting and that I want to learn more in speaking their language.
Jasmin: I can help you, if you want.
Siwon: It will mean a lot to me if you do. I just want your approval and support. After the drama, I'll go back to Seoul once again.
Jasmin: You have my approval, Mr. Choi.
Siwon: Jinjja?!!
Jasmin: Nae. Well, you're a good actor. And I trust you with all my heart. I hope you won't keep secrets from me anymore because as far as I know, we're engaged.
 
I showed the ring to him and he smiled. I almost forgot about it.
 
Siwon: Haneul, thank you so much!
Jasmin: Cheonmaneyo~ Too bad I can't stay with you during that time because we'll debut after a month.
Siwon: Hmm. We'll support each other. Fighting!
 
We both looked into each other's eyes and smiled. So that's an agreement between the two of us.
 
Then suddenly, my heart started to have a mind of its own when he leaned to kiss me all of the sudden.. It's been a while since I had his lips on mine, and it felt great.
 
Our kisses grew into deep, passionate ones as we are alone in the room. I lay myself in the bed as he continued kissing on top of me. I held his face as well to make it more unforgettable.
 
Touching his shoulders, and his hands on my waist, I had the urge to do it so I stopped.
 
Siwon: Why did you stopped?
Jasmin: Happy Birthday, Siwon oppa. *smiles*
Siwon: Wow. I almost forgot what day is it today. Thanks, Haneul.
Jasmin: Let's go to the bakeshop on the ground floor. We need to celebrate. By the way, are you going to stay here in Taiwan and you'll let me go to Seoul alone?
Siwon: You're not actually alone. You'll be with EunMin and EXO-M. But unfortunately, Luhan and Tao are sick.
Jasmin: Arraseo. You must be good, okay? And if I see you flirting with another girl..
Siwon: *kiss her lips* I won't.
 
I had the urge to surprise him with another passionate kiss and a birthday cake. And I did kissed him first this time.
 
Siwon: That felt great.
Jasmin: There's more where that came from~
 
Then Sungmin oppa and Eun Mi arrived inside. Good thing we're done kissing.
 
Sungmin: Ya Siwon!
Siwon: Hyung, since when did you and Eun Mi arrived?
Sungmin: Just now when I remembered it's your birthday! I'm hungry. Let's go out and eat!
 
So us, SiNeul and EunMin went to a bakeshop to buy a cake and went to a restaurant that time.
 
Sungmin: This is a double celebration! Eun Mi's graduation gift as well as Siwon's birthday~
 
We sang a happy birthday song as we drank a glass of beer. It's time to party, alright.
 
Now Siwon oppa and I agreed to one thing: Open communication with each other is a must. No secrets are to be kept.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Damn it. I confessed to Kris oppa all of the sudden. Aish. Now I don't even have the guts to show my face right in front of him. Now what?
 
I hate it when my emotions take over. I was so jealous with Haneul that I can't even remember the words I've told her. Even so, I knew I was wrong.
 
Maybe I should apologize to her. But what about Kris oppa? Should I just wait for him to call or see me and let fate do its thing?
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Lay: So our gege is torn between two, eh? The first one is your first love, Haneul and the other one is your long time best friend, Miho.
Kris: Aw, don't tease me right at this moment.
Chen: We're not, gege. It's just that, you're almost in a stage that you might both lose them at the same time.
Kris: What do you mean?
Chen: If you don't hurry up, Miho might think you're ignoring her for good and Haneul might think she's the reason why.
Kris: Damn. I didn't think of that.
Xiumin: As the oldest here, I suggest you know what your heart really feels.
Kris: Uhh, desires of the heart?
Xiumin: Yes.
Kris: Aish. What to do?
Chen: Well what does your heart tell you?
Lay: Have you already moved on from Haneul?
Xiumin: Do you like someone, in particular?
Kris: Do I really have to answer?
Chen: Guys, we are just questioning each other why is that so? Keke~ Anyhow, it's up to you gege.
Kris: Ah! Eureka!
 
I went to see someone. Whether its Haneul or Miho, that's for you to know later.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Ahhhhh~ I'm a bit drunk aigoo~ Good thing Siwon oppa drove the car because the three of us can't even stand properly.
 
Sungmin oppa and I were at the backseat of the car. He was the most drunk.
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi~ Let's get married and have babies~
Eun Mi: Shhh. Behave oppa. We'll reach that in a few years~
Sungmin: Aigoo~ I want you~
Eun Mi: Oppa!
Sungmin: I love youuuuuu~
 
He was hugging me tight while whispering those words, and I blushed. Sungmin oppa is too cute, and it's driving me insane so I had to slap him to snap out of it like what Heechul oppa did.
 
Eun Mi: Snap out of it, oppa! Stop being so cute!
Siwon: Haha. Deja Vu. Heechul hyung did the same thing.
Eun Mi: Hahaha. Is Sungmin oppa like this whenever he gets drunk?
Siwon: Yes. Definitely. Too cute. Aigoo.
 
We arrived at the hotel and Siwon oppa helped him while Haneul unni and I went to our respective rooms.
 
Tomorrow's the day. And that I will be seeing Fahrenheit upclose in person.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
It was late at night and I can't sleep. The thoughts of what I did a while ago kept hunting me. Aish.
 
I guess it's the end of my friendship with Kris oppa. Everything became complicated.
 
I'm alone in my apartment because mom and dad are in Seoul for their wedding anniversary. Now I feel lost, don't know what to do.
 
Then to my surprise, someone knocked the door.
 
It was Kris oppa.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I can't sleep. This is very unexpected. At first, I only wanted to spend time with Sungmin oppa and now this. Jiro Wang, I'm so going to meet you tomorrow! Just wait and see!
 
Kris' POV :)
 
I went to Miho's apartment to go and apologize for making her feel that way. And a while ago, Chen and the rest were asking me what my true feelings are and now here's the answer.
 
Miho: Kris oppa. Why are you here?
Kris: Miho..
Miho: Look, if you're going to scold me because of what I did, I would send you out. I know I'm wrong so please don't rub it in my face. I'm going to apologize to Haneul UNNI tomorrow for creating a horrible scandal. Glad we're not in Korea or else it will be on the news. Got anything left to say?
Kris: Shut up and kiss me already.
Miho: I beg your pardon?
Kris: I guess I have to do this the hard way.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Kris oppa grabbed me all of the sudden, pushed me to the wall gently and kissed me hardcore.
 
Miho: What the heck is this for?
Kris: Can't you tell? I love you. You didn't even let me speak and left. How am I supposed to tell you my response?
 
Oh my gosh.. My best friend, likes me?
 
Miho: Stop fooling around. Just because I told you my feelings doesn't mean you could make a fool out of me I..
 
He kissed my lips once again and I wasn't strong enough to prevent him. And as he go on, I was actually letting him do what he wants. That's how much I love him.
 
Kris: I've already moved on from Haneul. But we are friends. I'm afraid you have to take another place in my heart, Miho.
Miho: The heck? Waeyo?
Kris: Because I want you to be my girlfriend. The feeling is mutual, Miho.
Miho: Yes, it is.
Kris: So, does this mean you're mine now?
Miho: I am always yours, silly. And I'm glad you're mine.
 
He kissed me once again and starting now, I should get used to it. Yes, I'm lucky I fell in love with my best friend who I never thought I had the chance with. Thank God.
 
What will happen to Eun Mi and Sungmin next?
How will Haneul, Miho and Kris would be able to face each other.
Tune in.
 
Comments are highly appreciated :)