A Moment to Remember

Fated to Love You

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It's finally time to go. Bye, Philippines. Hasta Luego! Or should I see, I can't wait to see you again. We should hurry back in Seoul because once we go there, we would be trained at SM Entertainment together with Phantom and debut in a few months.
 
I think we are all going to busy afterwards. And when the time comes, we'll be famous and I'm sure we're going to encounter challenges once again.
 
Mrs. Wu: Jasmin, always remember to call, okay? And don't ever skip meals..
Mr. Wu: And remember to sleep and take a rest after trainings.
Jasmin: I will keep that in mind, mom and dad.
 
I hugged them both and I will surely miss them and Manila.
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
We packed up our things and headed straight to the airport. Sora's Filipino dad offered us a ride and Haneul's Filipino dad did too. I can see that families here in the Philippines are close with each other, and filled with love. They value family the most.
 
Yesung oppa helped me out with the luggages, and hugged me so tightly. The fans were there, taking pictures, but I'm glad there are no mean people. That's what I like here. There may be fans, but they wouldn't dare to hurt their idols.
 
Yesung: I love you, Soo Hyun. *touches her hair*
Soo Hyun: I love you too~
 
It always feels as if it's the first time..
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Time to go to Korea once again. Somehow, I feel excited knowing that I'll debut soon with the girls and nervous because I might find it very hard. But then again, I must face these challenges to become a star!
 
Yuuki oppa too will undergo training, so we're all in this together.
 
Ae Young's POV :)
 
Being in the Philippines for almost two weeks had made me become attached to it even just for a while. Probably because it's a beautiful country wherein you can relax and spend time with your loved ones.
 
But now it's time to go back, and I look forward in visiting here once again.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Kana: Miyu-nechan, when will you come back?
Miyu: Hahaha, Kana I haven't gone to Korea yet. *pats her head*
Setsu: It feels lonely when you're not around..
Miyu: Don't worry. I'm always online on facebook and twitter so you can always contact me. *smiles*
Miyu's Mom: Take care, my daughter. I'm gonna miss you so much! *hugs her tight*
Miyu: Me too, mom.
Miyu's Mom: Lee Hyukjae, I leave my daughter to you.
Eunhyuk: Yes, umma.
Miyu: Umma?
Eunhyuk: Yes, Mika. After all, we're going to get married.
Miyu: Aigoo.. *laughs*
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
We are already in Terminal 1 in NAIA when our Filipino parents stopped for a moment and gave each one of us a hug.
 
Jared: Damn, I'm gonna miss teasing you, Sam. No seriously, I will miss you.
Sam: Don't worry, Kuya Jared. It's not like we won't see each other.
Sam's Mom: Take care always, my daughter okay? Don't forget to take vitamins.
Sam: Yes, mom. I won't.
Sam's Dad: You can do it, Sam. Make us proud.
Sam: *smiles* I will.
 
How can this moment be emotional? If only I could stop time, I wouldn't want to leave..
 
Donghae: Don't be sad, Sora. This fishy is always here for you..
Sam: Gomawo, oppa~
Sungmin: And I am here too!
Sam: Aww, I feel so loved..
 
Donghae oppa and my brother Sungmin oppa kissed my cheeks, making me blush. And then I smiled.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin: My sister will surely miss being here, don't you think?
Eun Mi: I think so too. It seems that you often show her affection towards her nowadays.
Sungmin: I can't help it. I mean, we've been separated at birth for seventeen years.
Eun Mi: Yes, I know that. I find it cute to see you both spend time with each other.
Sungmin: And I'm planning to spend more time with her.
Eun Mi: Go ahead, Sungmin oppa. After all, she's your little sister anyway.
Sungmin: She is..
 
After all the long farewells, it was time to enter the airport and board on the plane.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
For the first time, I felt the sadness lingering within me. Probably because I enjoyed and spend a lot of time with my Filipino family.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, you're crying..
Miyu: I know.. *sobs*
Eunhyuk: Shhh, don't cry. Remember you're wearing contacts..
Miyu: I can't help it.. My mommy..
Eunhyuk: *hugs her tight* Jellyfish, you and her will see each other again. For now, use her as your motivation in training.
Miyu: I'm too childish for being this way, I'm sorry.
Eunhyuk: I understand. I want you to be yourself whenever you're with me.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
She looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and I can't determine what's in her mind..
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk..
Eunhyuk: Yes, jellyfish?
Miyu: *kiss his lips* *hugs him* Please take care of me, oppa.. *falls asleep*
Eunhyuk: *tucks her in to sleep* Anything for you.. Jellyfish.. *kiss her lips as well*
 
We slept through the whole flight, and little did we know that the distance of Seoul to Manila was like a blink of an eye.