Goodbye Teenage Years

Fated to Love You
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was a beautiful morning and this marks my photoshoot for my upcoming birthday party. Seven dresses were there, all pink in color but in different shades. Those are going to be my attire.
 
Only my Filipina mom was present. I wanted this as a surprise for Eunhyuk and the rest.
 
The photoshoot began, and I posed for several times until we got the best photos. Some photos were edited because my eyes looked tired, and the background was changed into pink along the way. Feminity, indeed. I don't know why I became a girly girl all of the sudden.
 
We've waited for the photos to be released to us and I uploaded one on Twitter for the heck of it. 
 
@AreumdawoMika: Lalala~
 
5666 retweets. 666 favorites.
 
@MiyukiChan: Unnie, is that your dress for your 18th birthday?
 
@SakuraYeoja: Pretty!
 
I teased them with a single picture of my gown. I wonder what surprises are in store for me.
 
To my surprise, an article came up already, as we were looking at the pictures.
 
[NEWS] Choi Mika teases fans with her "Princess" selca.
 
EXP's visual Choi Mika uploaded a picture on her Twitter a few minutes ago. On the picture, she was wearing a beautiful pink gown, but her face was blurred. Turns out to be that she'll be celebrating her 18th birthday soon.
 
Netizens commented, "She still has the Filipina traditions with her.", "Definitely a Princess."
 
Choi Mika is currently filming her drama, "My Pseudo Girlfriend", which will be aired later.
 
Awww, that sure is sweet. That reminds me. I have to hurry for the filming! Good thing it's Jaejoong oppa's turn with Bummie oppa and some parts of Dong Wook oppa with Eun Ji unnie will be shown.
 
I arrived after a few minutes. Thank God there's no traffic. And that they are done with the filming.
 
Kim Bum: Mika, welcome back *smiles*
 
Bummie oppa greeted me with a contagious smile. He's just too cute!
 
Miyu: Sorry I'm late I was preparing for my birthday party.
Kim Bum: Gwenchanayo. Now it's our turn to film the scenes.
Miyu: What episode are we in right now?
Kim Bum: 6th? I guess. Since episodes 4-5 revolved around Dong Wook hyung and Eun Ji.
Miyu: I see. *smiles*
 
The scene goes like this. So I was revealed as Jaejoong oppa's "girlfriend" and he has to deal with the controversies and here I am, being confronted by Bummie oppa.
 
Miyu's Mom POV :)
 
Eunhyuk was persistent in helping out with his girlfriend's birthday party. We printed out all the invitations and placed in inside the pink envelopes.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm sure Sungmin hyung and Tiffany will enjoy this party.
Miyu's Mom: I think so too.
Eunhyuk: What are we going to do next, umma?
Miyu's Mom: We have to find a venue for her birthday. Do you know a good place?
Eunhyuk: How 'bout a hotel?
Miyu's Mom: That's fine, I guess. Gosh, this is stressful!
Eunhyuk: I think so too. But celebrating birthdays the Filipino way seems exciting! I never thought 18th birthdays are this significant.
Miyu's Mom: Of course it is. Aww, my daughter's growing up.
Eunhyuk: And I can't wait to marry her. Umma, are you aware that her and Ailee are the only ones not engaged?
Miyu's Mom: Jinjja?! :O So when are the other members gonna get married?
Eunhyuk: Maybe next time.
Miyu's Mom: You sound like Kris Wu. Seriously.
Eunhyuk: I still don't know but they decided to be engaged because they are already sure of each other.
Miyu's Mom: What about you? Aren't you decided?
Eunhyuk: I am, umma. But..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So here's the scene. Bummie oppa saw me alone outside because I fought with Jaejoong oppa. I did not approve of us being a Pseudo Couple that's why and Bummie oppa is like my best friend. He knew about me and Jaejoong oppa. 
 
The news circulated quickly. Bummie oppa offered me a soda along the way and we had a great time talking to each other. That's when I knew about Jaejoong oppa and Bummie oppa being in the same KPOP group.
 
[ACTING]
 
Kim Bum: So you and Myungsoo, are not a couple, Soo Mi?
Miyu: No, we're not. Sasaengs found us, and we have no choice but to pretend.
Kim Bum: That's a shame.
Miyu: Wae geurae?
 
That's where he leaned forward and kissed my lips. I pushed him away that time.
 
Kim Bum: I like you, Soo Mi. But I can't be with you because you're "committed" to someone else.
 
Bummie oppa left, and I was confused. That marks the end of the episode.
 
Chul Soo: CUT! Daebak! Let's film the next episode!
 
Miyu's Mom POV :)
 
Miyu's Mom: Eunhyuk, why are you so pessimistic? I know my daughter well and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen despite of what you've told me.
Eunhyuk: I sure hope so. Either way, I will surprise Mika on her birthday.
Miyu's Mom: You better do. I want it to be special so I saved money just to organize her party.
Eunhyuk: Me too. I love her so much.
Miyu's Mom: But let me tell you. Just trust her. You're together for a year now. Shouldn't you be giving your all?
Eunhyuk: I don't know what's wrong with me, umma.
Miyu's Mom: You're being pessimistic. That's what's wrong.
Eunhyuk: *sighs*
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
We are filming for the next episode and it's between me and Jaejoong oppa. That's the time where I went back to his house. Seeing him drunk, I started to help him out.
 
[ACTING]
 
Miyu: Myungsoo sshi! What has gotten into you?
 
I carried him to bed, even if he's a bit heavy. I also changed his clothes with me not looking. I had to admit, Jaejoong oppa's extremely hot. Aigoo! I'm not into inked guys but this guy's definitely an exception.
 
Miyu: This guy.. Why did you get drunk all of the sudden?
 
Jaejoong oppa had to pull me closer to him. So I was on top of him that time.
 
Chul Soo: Cut! Jaejoong, you have to act more drunk. Arraseo?
Jaejoong: Nae, director sshi.
 
Another scene started, and there was an uncertain feeling within me. As if it's real. I have to snap out of it.
 
Jaejoong oppa has to hug me, and we pretended to fall asleep.
 
Chul Soo: CUT! Are you guys still up for the remaining five episodes?
 
That was fast, indeed.
 
Dong Wook: One more episode, jebal.
Eun Ji: I agree! I'm enjoying Jaejoong and Mika together. Or Bum and her!
Chul Soo: That reminds me. We have to prepare for the OST. I already composed five songs. All I have to do is to ask them to record the songs. Let's resume the filming tomorrow.
 
And here's the upcoming OST and the suggested artists who will sing the songs:
 
1. Here Comes Trouble - EXP
2. I Think I'm in Love - Jung Eun Ji and Lee Dong Wook
3. Unexpectedly Loving You - Choi Mika and Kim Jaejoong
4. Heartache - JYJ
5. Teardrops - Jessica Jung
 
Chul Soo: That's it!
Miyu: Daebak! I love the titles as well as the singers!
Chul Soo: That's only the part I! Wanna see the second part?
Eun Ji: I would love to!
OST Part II
 
6. You're My Boy - APINK
7. Remnants of Love - Super Junior K.R.Y
8. Baby Don't Cry - EXO
9. Mine - Kim Jaejoong ft. Kim Bum
10. Truth Serum - All Casts.
 
Dong Wook: Wow. These songs are awesome.
Chul Soo: We've filmed 10 episodes already. 5 or 6 more to go depending on the length.
Eun Ji: Yaaaay! Way to go!
Kim Bum: This is fast, but daebak!
Jaejoong: Let's watch the first episode later at home!
Miyu: Agree!
 
It was the so called dismissal and I went to mom for the giving of the invitations.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish~ How's your day?
Miyu: A bit tiring, but worth it. Oppa, let's go watch my drama later!
Eunhyuk: *kisses her forehead* Sure, my love. Definitely. So, where do you want to go first?
Miyu: Our families first~
 
We went to my Korean parent's house first to give the invitations. I missed them so much.
 
Mrs. Choi: Mika, you're here! I missed you! So, how's the debut preparation? Me and your dad are going to help you out in the venue and catering.
Miyu: It was awesome, mom. Thank you so much for your help. Where's dad?
Mr. Choi: Here I am, sweetie!
 
I gave my dad a tight hug that time. Aww, I missed being with them.
 
Mrs. Choi: We've already rented the venue and the food so it's all set.
Mr. Choi: I also asked the stylists to beautify you on your big day.
Miyu: Wow. Thanks! Mom, dad, here's my invitation. I can't wait for my special day. Eunhyuk's my ! :)
Eunhyuk: Hyuk at your service!
Mr. Choi: You guys seem to be like inviting us on your marriage. *laughs*
Eunhyuk: Hopefully, in the future, we would end up as a married couple.
Miyu: Of course we will! That's something worth to look forward to!
 
We ate dinner at our house, and we went back to SM building, seeing SNSD unnies on their way home.
 
Tiffany: Oh, the Strawberry Couple! Hey guys! *waves*
Miyu: Tiffany unnie! It's nice to see you. Uhm, I'd like to invite you on my birthday party together with SNSD.
Sunny: Did someone say.. Party?
Jessica: We'll definitely go! That is your special day!
Sooyoung: Hurray~ Party and food!
Yoona: Food and fun for the win!
Hyoyeon: You guys are shikshins. Hahaha!
Yuri: Oh, your drama is going to be shown later, isn't it? We'll definitely see it and see you act for the first time!
Seohyun: I bet that will have high ratings!
Miyu: T-thanks unnies! *smiles*
Taeyeon: We'll go to our dorm now and see it! Thanks!
Miyu: Take care! :)
 
We did the same thing to the other SM stars and for those invited as well. Eunhyuk and I were tired so we went to our dorms asap.
 
To my surprise, EXP together with Super Junior were there, watching TV. Our drama just started airing, and they were all focused. I can finally see myself on TV and I can review my acting so I would improve on the future.
 
For 45 minutes, we watched together, without making any noise.
 
All of them looked at me weirdly, and I gulped. What did I just do? Is my acting awful? Andwae!
 
Donghae: Daebak! That's one heck of an episode!
Sam: How did you do all those stunts?
Hannah: More! More! :)
Miyu: Eh? So what do you guys think?
Eunhyuk: Is that the reason why you have bruises?
 
Flashback:
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, why are your arms wounded?
Miyu: Ah, it was an accident. Don't worry.
Eunhyuk: You sure?
Miyu: Of course I am!
 
End of Flashback.
 
Miyu: Yes.
Siwon: Next time, please be careful.
Miyu: Yes, I will. *smiles*
Jasmin: But overall, it was daebak!
Miyu: It is? We only filmed that once. Keke~
Ailee: It's more daebak if that's the case! It's like when EXO filmed Growl and it was only filmed once!
Eun Mi: How did you do that?
Miyu: Keke~ Sora and Hana unnie helped me out in practicing. Thanks guys!
Sam: That's nothing. You worked hard and you deserved it.
Hannah: Yeah. We didn't do anything :)
Kyuhyun: I'm sure you'll be receiving good compliments from others. By the way, Mr. Chul Soo, your director mentioned that we'll find out why you were chosen for the drama after watching.
Yesung: I think we know why.
Miyu: Please tell me~
Ryeowook: You've got a hidden talent.
Miyu: Kekeke~ I feel so flattered.
Sungmin: Let's check the internet for updates.
 
My Pseudo Girlfriend is trending Worldwide on Twitter and is #1. Awesome. I've seen a lot of mentions lately. Too bad I can't reply to all of them.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm so proud of you, jellyfish.
Miyu: And you are my inspiration, anchovy.
 
A few hours later, a news article was published.
 
[NEWS] My Pseudo Girlfriend gets the highest episode ranks for 2013.
 
After the premiere of the first episode of "My Pseudo Girlfriend", it had gained a lot of views.
 
The average percentage of the current views of the highest ranking of a drama is 36% but due to insisting public demand, My Pseudo Girlfriend gained the highest rank of all the dramas this year for a total of 45.6% of viewers. It just proved that this drama is definitely worth the watch.
 
Wow! It's awesome! I feel thankful for those who watched the drama. This is a perfect birthday gift for me!
 
I swear, I will definitely do my best in the last few episodes and become one of the best actresses in Korea.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
My Pseudo Girlfriend is done with the filming and it ended up that Dong Wook hyung returned to Mika and that he approved of our relationship. Kim Bum remained in the friendzone, but Dong Wook hyung and Eun Ji were together in the end. It was a happy ending, and that we got married and had another kissing scene.
 
We are being interviewed as of the moment, and I'm going to miss Mika. It felt like I've fallen in love with her on screen.
 
Press #1: Hello, Choi Mika. Do you still remember me? I was the one who asked Director Chul Soo why he chose you and now I know why.
Miyu: Ah, yes! I do remember. I was a bit nervous because I might ruin everyone's expectations.
Press #1: You surpass our expectations, to be honest. So how does it feel being cast in a drama that gained the highest views for this year?
Miyu: OVERWHELMED. I didn't expect I would turn out fine since I'm a rookie.
Press #1: Who inspired you during the drama? Miyu: A lot of people, especially God, my family, friends.. All those who love me, my fans.. And Eunhyuk oppa.
Press #2: Jaejoong, were your kissing scenes fine or awkward?
Jaejoong: Well, it was a bit awkward since it's a real kiss, but we got used to it since it's a part of our job. I do respect her since she's a girl and that she has a boyfriend.
Press #2: If you would be given a chance to be with your co-stars, would you accept?
Jaejoong: Who wouldn't? Of course!
Press #3: Kim Bum, you also had a kissing scene with Mika, right? So, how is it having a real kiss in a drama?
Kim Bum: A mixture of anxiety and fear. We have to repeat certain scenes so it's more awkward. But in the end, we overcome those negative feelings.
Press #4: Eun Ji, it's your first time being paired to Dong Wook. What are your thoughts?
Eun Ji: I feel honored since we all know him as a professional. *smiles*
Press #4: What about you, Dong Wook?
Dong Wook: It was fun having a cute sister. Keke~ And Eun Ji is naturally cute and romantic so it wasn't hard to be in a romantic scene with her. Keke~
 
For a few hours, the interview ended. Finally. And not to mention that it's Mika's last day of being a teenager.
 
Eun Ji: I'm glad that's over!
Miyu: Me too! I'm going to miss all of you!
Kim Bum: Should we guys get some dinner or something? Since Mika still can't drink.
Dong Wook: Pizza?
Jaejoong: Let's go!
 
We went out to lunch that time at a Pizza Parlor and had bonding moments with my co-stars.
 
Eun Ji: Since this is the last day for My Pseudo Girlfriend, each one of us must confess something. Now let's begin with Dong Wook oppa.
Dong Wook: Me? What should I confess? Hmmm. Ah! I was attracted to Eun Ji during the drama. She's so pretty and nice. Mika, on the other hand, is my ideal dongsaeng.
Eun Ji: *blush* Thanks, oppa.
Miyu: EunWook! DongEun! Jaejoong oppa, it's your turn!
Jaejoong: Ah.. How am I going to say this.. Uhm. I feel nervous whenever me and Mika would have scenes together since I'm a fan. And I found you hot wearing a mini dress. But I prefer your cute side.. And our kissing scene.. It was like a dream come true.
Eun Ji: I KNEW IT! Hahaha!
Dong Wook: He finally confessed!
Miyu: *blushing* Oh, stop it you guys. :">
Eun Ji: Bum oppa, it's your turn.
Kim Bum: I like both Mika and Eun Ji and I have two hyungs as rival. Kekeke~ How about you, girls?
Eun Ji: I liked all of you equally. But Dong Wook oppa was the one I had a crush on.
Miyu: Me too. Dong Wook oppa is a classy gentleman, Jaejoong oppa is a hottie and Bummie oppa is too adorable!
 
We all laughed and ate pizza along the way until it was time to go.
 
@bornfreeonekiss: With my co-stars. Thanks for supporting My Pseudo Girlfriend!
 
6660 retweets. 2663 favorites.
 
@AreumdawoMika: I'm going to miss my unnies and oppas~
 
5000 retweets. 1000 favorites.
 
Jaejoong: We'll see you on your birthday party, Mika.
Dong Wook: See you soon!
Eun Ji: You'll turn into a lady tomorrow!
Kim Bum: Eunhyuk hyung's so lucky indeed.
Miyu: Thanks a lot, unnie and oppas~ See you! If you don't come I will kill you~ Just kidding! :D
 
The last thing left for me to do is to spend time with the ones I love, especially Eunhyuk :)