My Pseudo Girlfriend

Fated to Love You
Chen's POV :)
 
The music started to play, and we stare at the camera and show our cute faces. We sang together through the lyrics, without minding the people. I held Mika's hand, and showing it to everyone.
 
So this is how fanservice is. It's so cute, yet embarrasing. Yet I'm liking it at the same time. Right now, she smiled at me, and I can't help but blush. Then to make things less awkward, I grabbed her cheeks and pinched it. She laughed, and did the same as we sing.
 
Then I realize, it was over. Why so fast?
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Aish, why is Akira not responding to my calls and messages? Aigoo. How will I know where they are going? I just hope dad wouldn't think of meeting his friends here or else I'm going to be grounded.
 
What's worse is that they are going to force marry me to someone I don't even know yet.
 
And the worst is about to come if dad wants me to break up with Henry oppa. I can't stop worrying even if I should be happy because I would be seeing Kimberley.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
I was totally shocked because of all the people I know, it's got to be him who I'm going to see.
 
PARK CHANYEOL. My bias in EXO. Seeing me at my worst. Great timing, indeed.
 
Akira: Chanyeol oppa, what are you doing here?
Chanyeol: Akira Miyazaki. EXP's stylist? What are you doing here as well?
Mr. Akihiro: You guys know each other?!
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Siwon hyung was the first one to approach me after the recording. It's up for the directors to decide whether to repeat our recording or what.
 
Siwon: Chen, I knew it.
Chen: Hyung, stop fooling around. I don't have a crush on your sister.
Siwon: Huh? Why did she appear on your mind all of the sudden? *smirks* YOU'RE TOO DEFENSIVE. Kekeke~
Chen: I'm not. It's just that you're always talking about your sister. Eunhyuk hyung is taken by her. I don't even bother.
Siwon: Hahaha. It's fine to be a fanboy, you know.
Chen: I'm different compared to Sehun and the rest.
Siwon: Yeah. You trolled her all the way.
 
Then I saw Mika, running at the hallway with a smile on her face.
 
Miyu: Chen Chen~ Good news!
Chen: What is it?
Miyu: It was a success! According to the directors, my Chinese pronunciation is improving and we looked natural. *smiles*
 
I'm glad it worked out very well, but why do I feel something strange, like I don't want this to end.
 
Ah, I think I know what it is. Let me be Bella Swan for a while. Three things I'm positive about: First, Choi Mika is too cute. Second, there's a part of her, that I really like. And third, I was unintentionally becoming one of her fanboys.
 
Ah, damn it. How can a gullible girl like her become one of my types? Aigoo.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
This is very weird. Why do I feel like Henry's here somewhere? Aigoo. Am I really this in love with him to the point that he's all I see?
 
I know we're no longer together, but a tiny piece of my heart still wants me to hold on.
 
My manager asked the fans to line up well, and I'm going to sign their pictures and posters of me. I even bought cookies for each one of them, since I like Cookie Monster.
 
How I wish I can see him right now, because I love him so much.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
WHAT THE IS GOING ON? Chanyeol oppa is here, and dad's asking me if we know each other. Damn it.
 
Chanyeol: Ah, yes sir. She's actually working in our company in SM. And for what I know, she's going to debut soon.
Mr. Akihiro: Is that true, Akira? That you're going to become SM's trainee soon?
Akira: Well, if you would sign the paper and allow me, then yes dad.
Mr. Akihiro: Great. You and Akira will still be together, if that's the case.
 
Chanyeol oppa may be my bias, but we don't really talk. EXP is close to EXO, but us? I'm too shy to even begin a conversation with him. And I went to Seoul to meet Zhou Mi oppa.
 
Mr. Akihiro: You guys will go on a separate table to get to know each other.
Akira: What about Haruka-nechan?
Mr. Akihiro: They'll be here after a few hours.
Chanyeol: So, let's go?
 
For dad not to notice me ignoring Chanyeol oppa, I let him hold my hand. I don't want dad to be disappointed.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Waaah~ Kimberley Chen is so pretty and cute. She's a pretty little swag indeed. Aigoo~ Only a few people left and it's my turn. Great!
 
Henry oppa is beside me, and he sure is a stand out because of his cute face. Some people even ask to take pictures with him, but I didn't prevent them from doing so. I'm also a fan girl, so I know what it feels like to be one of them.
 
Now, it's our turn.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Chen Chen, aren't you going to say anything?
 
He seems weird. Usually, he's noisy and driving me insane. But after what happened, he became matured.
 
Chen: Uhm, what is there to say? You're daebak, and so am I.
Miyu: I'm not convinced.
Chen: What are you expecting me to say?
Miyu: Nothing, in particular. But Chen Chen, we're going back to Seoul soon. And it seems like we're awkward with each other.
Chen: No, we're not.
Miyu: I can feel it.. Don't lie to me.
 
I can't believe I'm saying this but, I wanted the Chen oppa last night who seems caring and nice. The way he trolls me, I want that back too. But he's avoiding me lately.
 
Chen: I'm not lying.
Miyu: I think you're avoiding me.
Chen: Why did you say so?
Miyu: You're cutting our conversations quickly. If you're going to be this way, you shouldn't have done that in the first place.
 
I hate the feeling of being ignored. You were okay, but the next day, you're not. Fine.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Chanyeol: I didn't know both our dads are friends.
Akira: Me too. Of all the people.
Chanyeol: But, you're taken, aren't you? Did you and Zhou Mi hyung broke up?
Akira: ANIYO!
 
I stood up, capturing people's attention. Chanyeol oppa's eyes widened.
 
Chanyeol: You don't have to be so loud.
Akira: M-mianhae. We didn't. It's my dad who doesn't want him to be my boyfriend.
Chanyeol: My dad's been telling me that your dad wanted you and your sister to marry either a Japanese or Korean. Is that true?
Akira: Precisely. I don't know what to do. I can't disobey my dad.
 
Chanyeol oppa smiled, and held my hand.
 
Chanyeol: I know. Even my mom didn't want me to become a trainee in SM, yet I did what I want.
Akira: How were you able to do so?
Chanyeol: By fighting for what I really want. You wanted to be with Zhou Mi hyung, right? If that's the case, then fight for him. No offense but, your parents shouldn't decide on who you should marry.
Akira: Chanyeol oppa, dad wants me to date you. But in fact, I'm in love with someone else.
Chanyeol: How about you become my Pseudo Girlfriend?
Akira: Pseudo, what?
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
So I met almost 100 people and right now someone caught my eye. It was a girl with shoulder length hair, brown in color and beautiful eyes. She was with a guy, probably her namja chingu, but that guy looks familiar.
 
Kimberley: Annyeong Haseo *bows*
Haruka: Kyaaaaa! Kimberley! I'm go glad to finally meet you!
Kimberley: Wow, nice to meet you! *smiles* What's your name?
Haruka: Haruka Miyazaki, you're #1 fan! :)
 
I wrote her name in the poster she has, and for a moment I stared at the guy she's with. Ah, you're overthinking, Kimberley.
 
Haruka: Xie xie, Kimberley! *smiles*
 
That girl named Haruka held her boyfriend's hand, and that guy eventually removed his cap.
 
Wait, I found something. A teddy bear keychain. Haruka must have left it.
 
Manager: Fans, Kimberley will take a break first, arraseo?
 
I grabbed that keychain, and tried to follow them.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Here I am again, making her sad. What's gotten into me?
 
I held her arm, before she could even react. I didn't want to treat her that way.. Ah, forget about this.
 
Miyu: Chen, let me go.
Chen: Mianhae.
Miyu: I know you're ignoring me, and I can't do something about it. I just want to know why though.
Chen: I'm going to say this to you once.
Miyu: Go on. I'm listening.
Chen: I... I... I...
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Chanyeol: My Pseudo Girlfriend. Let's just pretend that we're actually a couple and I'll take Zhou Mi hyung with me.
Akira: Jinjja? You're allowing me to do so?
Chanyeol: But.. I have to talk to Zhou Mi hyung about this. If you're going to be my pseudo girlfriend, then Zhou Mi hyung must have a pseudo girlfriend as well.
Akira: Mianhae Chanyeol oppa, but is that even necessary? I don't want him to be with someone else.
Chanyeol: How about my noona?
Akira: You have a noona?
Chanyeol: Yup. She's a few years older than me. Her name's Yura. She's beside mom.
 
Looking around, I saw his noona. Damn, she's so pretty. Chanyeol oppa's girl version.
 
Akira: I'm turning lesbian for your sister :D Kekeke~
Chanyeol: So, is it a deal?
Akira: DEAL. But when will you inform Zhou Mi oppa?
Chanyeol: Right now.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
This is the best day ever. I was able to talk to Kimberley Chen for a few seconds with my boyfriend and I got her autograph! I wish I could be friends with her. But I am contented.
 
Henry: Ah~ Finally we're done.
Haruka: Yup! Thanks to you, Henry oppa! *smiles* I'll treat you for today since you made your effort by waiting for a long time. *smiles*
 
Then we heard a cute voice, calling my name.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I don't understand him at all. I know he's a troll but he doesn't have to avoid me.
 
Miyu: Sorry to cut you off but, you shouldn't have gone to my room if you would treat me like a stranger the next day.
Chen: You don't understand.. I..
Miyu: How can I understand? You're giving me mixed signals.
Chen: I'm starting to become one of them.
Miyu: One of.. What?
Chen: I'm becoming one of your fanboys. And I can't help it.
 
Chen oppa.. Is a fan of mine? Jinjja?!
 
Miyu: Ah, I see. But you're my sunbae. So why avoid me?
Chen: It's because I'm shy. But whenever I see you, it feels like I want to burst. But I know you're taken, so yeah.
Miyu: I will only allow you to become my fan on one condition.
Chen: What?
Miyu: Don't ignore me anymore. When someone does it to me, it hurts. Especially when I don't know the reason is.
Chen: Mianhae.. I won't do it again.
 
He gave me a sweet smile and gave me a pat on the head as well.
 
Miyu: I am your fan as well. *smiles* I mean, I love your voice. Kai oppa is such a great dancer. Sehun and Xiumin oppa are cute and caring. And I'm an EXOtic too! :)
Chen: The feeling's mutual, Choi Mika.
Miyu: Nae, Kim Jongdae oppa.
Siwon: Yo~ it's time to leave the studio now. We'll be heading to Seoul in a while.
Miyu: Waaaah. We're leaving in a while. Well, at least you'll be seeing Haneul unni soon. She misses you so much.
Siwon: I miss her too. Though we chat on LINE most of the time. I'm also asking you guys to pack your things. *smiles*
Miyu: Nae, oppa.
 
I'm going to miss this place, really. Because this is where I felt the ups and downs of a KPOP star.
 
Zhou Mi's POV :)
 
I was alone in my room, reading the book that I've published, when someone called me.
 
Zhou Mi: Yeoboseyo?
Chanyeol: Hyung, it's me, Chanyeol.
Zhou Mi: Ah, what's up?
Chanyeol: Akira's with me right now. And she wants to talk to you.
Zhou Mi: What are you doing with her?
Chanyeol: Our parents set us up on a blind date because our parents do not approve of our relationship.
Zhou Mi: WHAT?!
Chanyeol: Hyung, calm down. We called you because we're planning something. Me and Akira will pretend as lovers, and then you and my noona are going to pretend as lovers as well. But in the end, you and Akira will be together.
Zhou Mi: Are you sure about this?
Chanyeol: Hyung, with your situation with Akira, we are.
Zhou Mi: Arraseo. Tell Akira I love her. Chanyeol, you're my closest dongsaeng so please take care of my girlfriend.
Chanyeol: I will.
Akira: Oppa, what did he say?
Chanyeol: It's a yes. Tomorrow, let's meet up.
 
Chanyeol oppa is so nice. I never thought he would help me out with this.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Kimberley: Haruka?
 
Oh my gosh. My favorite idol, right in front of me, calling my name. Am I dreaming?!
 
Haruka: Omo, you remembered me!
Kimberley: You forgot this. It's yours, isn't it?
Haruka: Yes! Oh, silly me. I must have dropped it a while ago.
Kimberley: Here you go *smiles*
 
I placed my keychain in my bag and I didn't notice Henry oppa looking at her.
 
Kimberley: Henry Lau?!
 
What will happen next? Tune in.