Epic Fail

Fated to Love You

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
It's our first day of training for our debut and I really wanted to talk to Eun Mi unni right now. Mika was there, singing her favorite song when I thought of talking to her first.
 
Sam: Mika, is this the right time to talk to her?
Miyu: Who knows? I think you should observe her first, Sora. You can't just go and approach her all of the sudden.
Sam: What did she told you?
Miyu: Her side.
Sam: Uhm, mind if you be more specific?
Miyu: She got mad for Sungmin oppa treating her in a cold way. And apparently, she thinks that it all began when you two got close. How about you ask her to come to the rooftop of SM building before our training begins?
Sam: Good idea. Uhm. Tell her to meet me right now, Mika. Or pretend you two will hangout at the rooftop first without telling her I too am at that location.
Eun Mi: I'm telling you, Sora. Don't even ask anyone to do that.
Sam: Eun Mi unni..?! Please talk to me, jebal..
Eun Mi: I already am. I'm warning you.
Sam: How can I explain myself to you when you're not even letting me to do so?
Eun Mi: That's because you know I will still be mad at you.
Sam: Until when am I going to wait? What about Sungmin oppa?!
Eun Mi: That's for me to know and for you to find out.
 
That time, I can still feel her anger. What can I do?
 
Miyu: Unni, Sora.. Please calm down. This conversation wouldn't work out if you both lose control.
Eun Mi: I'm sorry, Mika. But it's not yet the right time for this.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I'm still angry, alright. And please don't write me off just for that. I can't make decisions based on temporary emotions so as much as possible, I want to stay away from her until my anger lessens.
 
I pity Mika for being involved in this when she doesn't even know or saw what happened actually.
 
I can't believe this happened when my birthday will be in a few hours. I'll be 20 by then, and I haven't even matured yet.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Now what? She doesn't even care about my side..
Miyu: I'm sorry, Sora. I wanted to help you, but I can't do something about it if she doesn't want to..
Sam: I don't think we'll be able to be friends once again. She can't even forgive me.
Miyu: Don't say that. If it's not okay, it's still not yet the end for your friendship. If you can't do something for her, why not try talking to Donghae oppa?
Sam: I'll try..
Miyu: Don't try. Just do it.
 
Time passed by, and it was time for training.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I've thought about Mika's conversation with me a while ago, and I reflected on what I did to Eun Mi and Mika was right all along. I treated Eun Mi like trash that's why she shouted at me like that. I really am a pabo. I was too focused on helping Sora out not minding how Eun Mi will react to it.
 
I should have just told Eun Mi the plan before she got me. But Sora told me a bit late, so I can't do something about it.
 
Donghae: Hyung..
Sungmin: Ah, Donghae.. What brings you here?
Donghae: I can no longer stand not talking to you. I mean, we've been friends even before we debuted.
Sungmin: Me too. And I guess you deserve to know why we're being that way.
 
I explained to Donghae the reason why in the nicest way possible, hoping he would not get mad.
 
Donghae: So I've been to clingy to Sora all along.
Sungmin: Well she needed some space so she asked my help.
Donghae: I thought she was the one to blame but all along it was me. If I weren't that stupid, you also wouldn't treat Eun Mi differently.
Sungmin: Aniyo, that's not your fault. It was mine.
Donghae: Hyung, you go and talk to Eun Mi while I do the same thing to Sora. Eun Mi's birthday will be tomorrow just so you know.
Sungmin: I can't forget that. But she still doesn't want to talk to me. I bet she still needs some space.
Donghae: I'm sorry for being rude towards the two of you, hyung.
Sungmin: I understand, Donghae. I mean, anyone would react the way you did. Even I would.
 
I hugged Donghae and we're okay now. I hope Eun Mi and Sora too are alright too.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
We've been training for 7 hours now and it sure was tiring. During water break, I would see Mika and Ailee together, Hana unni and Haneul unni chatting and Eun Mi unni, still dancing non-stop.
 
Miyu: Sora, want some water?
Sam: Thanks.
Miyu: Stop frowning. Donghae oppa wouldn't like seeing you that way.
Sam: But..
Miyu: I know. You must talk to him right away.
Trainor: EXP! Let's resume!
 
We went to our positions right away. I swear, I'm going to do whatever it takes to make everything alright.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The other members of EXP are oblivious on what happened and I'm here, stuck between these two without any plans on choosing who I'm gonna be with. I just hope everything will be alright asap.
 
After 12 hours of practice, it was time to go. It sure was fun, but a bit tiring. But we have to do this for the sake of our debut.
 
While I was sleepy, walking along the building, there were people who grabbed me all of the sudden. Damn it, am I being kidnapped?
 
What will they do to her? Find out on the next chapter.