Complicated, As Always.

Fated to Love You

 

 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
Ah, I feel so bored. I'm just here lying on the sofa, browsing my ipad when I decided to read the latest news about KPOP. Us, obviously.
 
And as a conscious person, I want to know what news they had put up about me and here it goes:
 
JYJ's Jaejoong Reveals his Secret in Inkigayo.
 
In the latest episode of SBS' Inkigayo, Jaejoong together with SHINee's Jonghyun and EXP's Mika were the MC's for the program. That's when Jaejoong revealed a secret that shocked all the Cassies.
 
"Mika-sshi, what type of guy do you like?" asked Jonghyun, her sunbae who is her bias.
"Ah~ A cute guy! Someone who looks good in glasses~" she replied with her aegyo which describes Jaejoong completely~
"Can I be that guy?" Jaejoong answered with a smile which shocked all the Cassies.
 
But when asked if he likes Mika, he just blushed and answered, "Everyone likes EXP's fake maknae. Keke~ She's so cute~ But Eunhyuk might kill me for this~" causing others to laugh.
 
Meanwhile, EXP and Phantom are currently promoting their first album nationwide.
 
Oh no. I must clarify this. I'm just a fan boy, though.. She's so cute. Now let me read some articles.
 
EXP and Phantom debuted successfully in Inkigayo
 
SM Entertainment's two new groups, Phantom and EXP, have dominated the charts and gained tons of fans even before their debut stage.
 
"We are really thankful of everyone supporting our two rookie groups. Please look forward to their upcoming projects." Their managers Donghyun and Youngjae mentioned.
 
I want to congratulate EXP and Phantom for a job well done. I remember when we debuted a decade ago, back in 2003.
 
I wish there would be another project given to me. I am looking forward to it.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
The problem has arrived. It's where we are going to ask our parents to sign the paper that Manager oppa had given us.
 
We went here in Seoul because we wanted to help our aunt out. Our aunt is very supportive in our interest which is KPOP, unlike our parents which are way too serious.
 
Haruka unni and I are afraid, because they might not approve. If we let our aunt sign the paper, our parents will find out. Worse, they still don't know our relationship with Henry and Zhou Mi oppa. Damn.
 
Worst thing they can do is to set us up on a blind date to where we call in Japan "Goukon" or group date. Or even an arrange marriage with someone and we call it 0miai. Aigoo.
 
Akira: Ne-chan, how are we going to explain this to our mother?
Haruka: She only knows that we are working here with our aunt.
Akira: Zhou Mi oppa and Henry oppa.. Do they have an idea that this will happen to us?
Haruka: We got carried away by getting into a relationship without even thinking what the consequences are.
Akira: Ne-chan, mom and dad don't want us to marry Chinese people. Because ever since they got betrayed by their Chinese friends. They prefer us to either marry a Japanese or Korean.
Haruka: That's what I find illogical. Look, I'm not bad mouthing mom and dad but I hate it when they generalize people. Not all Chinese people are going to betray us the way their previous friends did.
 
Haruka unni is someone who fights for what is right. She and mom would fight whenever she thinks she's right. But luckily dad wouldn't punish her.
 
Then suddenly, our aunt Mizuki Miyazaki, came and saw us, lonely.
 
Aunt Mizuki: Why the long faces?
Akira: Ahjumma, take a look at this paper.
 
She grabbed the paper from me and read it slowly. It took her a few minutes and I'm getting impatient about it.
 
Aunt Mizuki: Aish, I knew this was coming.
Haruka: Ahjumma, mom and dad will kill us if they found out.
Aunt Mizuki: I think I have to talk to them about this.
Akira: I'm afraid of dad. He gets mad easily..
Aunt Mizuki: Well it's easy to tell the truth than to make them an idiot for believing in lies. Akira, Haruka, I'm going to think of ways. YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE TRAINEES OF SM ENTERTAINMENT NO MATTER WHAT.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So.. My first project as a kpop artist is a duet with Chen oppa? A bit relieving, I guess. Because after the Dating Game I had with Kai oppa, Sehun oppa and Xiumin oppa, I don't think I can even face them. Though we are in good terms, I can't erase the fact that they are friend zoned by me. In Tagalog, "Nabasted sila." I'm not really pretty, and I don't have the right to reject them. Well, no one is.
 
But then again, I was just being honest. I can't just fool around with them. Anyway, it's all part of the past. Better focus on what's going to happen next.
 
Donghyun: Mika, your brother Siwon is still in Taiwan, filming the last ten episodes of "Love Actually". So you and Chen are going to record the song in Taiwan.
 
Taiwan?! Jinjja? It's been years since I last went there. And I can't wait.
 
Miyu: That's fine with me! But what about Haneul unni? Can't she be with us?
Donghyun: Siwon told me not to take Haneul with you because he has someone that needs to talk to her first. After that, they can meet once again.
 
I was eager to know why, but something inside of me is telling that I should shut up. I know what's going to happen, yet Haneul unni must be prepared.
 
Miyu: Ah, I see. So oppa, when's our flight?
Donghyun: Tonight.
Miyu: Tonight.. Okay so... Wait, what?!
Donghyun: Mianhae.. we just bought the ticket two days ago.
 
Donghyun oppa gave me the ticket. My flight is at 8pm, and I'm going to stay in Taiwan for two days. Does Eunhyuk know about this?
 
Miyu: Are you going to be with us, Donghyun oppa?
Donghyun: Aniyo, I can't. I have to be with the rest of the EXP members. Don't worry, Chen is a nice person.
 
I know that. This is the same feeling I felt when I met Kai oppa for the first time. Awkward, because we're not yet close.
 
Mrs. Miyazaki's POV :)
 
My name is Haruna Miyazaki. Haruka and Akira's mother. I'm living in Japan with my husband Akihiro Mitsukuni. It's been a year since we last saw our two daughters and I guess it's time to visit them or maybe send them home here once again. Mizuki, my sister, has been busy with her milk tea business as well as cosmetics so she hired our daughters.
 
Mr. Akihiro: Haruna, I've already booked a trip to Seoul.
Mrs. Haruna: Is that so? Then we have to get going. When is our flight?
Mr. Akihiro: Tomorrow morning. This is going to be a surprise for the both of them.
Mrs. Haruna: I really miss those two.
Mr. Akihiro: But in the facebook accounts, they seem to be okay. They rarely update, though.
Mrs. Haruna: They're busy, I tell you.
Mr. Akihiro: Should we watch a movie here at home?
Mrs. Haruna: Hai, oto-san. (Yes, father)
 
My husband and I did, hugging each other waiting for another day to come.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I went back to the dorm to prepare for my things when suddenly I saw Haneul unni. I wanted to get out of here right away because she might feel bad about me going to Taiwan instead of her.
 
I am itching to tell her the reason, but I just can't. Or else the plan might fail.
 
Jasmin: Mika, what's with all your clothes?
 
I started to panic. I didn't see her coming. I feel like a criminal, who is hiding a gun on my back.
 
Miyu: H-haneul unni..
Jasmin: You're sweating a lot. Did you turned off the aircon?
Miyu: I didn't.. I just sweat a lot.
 
Yuck, what an excuse. I bet she's going to be disgusted.
 
Jasmin: Are you hiding something from me? It's written all over your face.
Miyu: Nothing at all..
 
She raised an eyebrow. I can lie and make good alibi, but this time it's not effective. , I'm busted.
 
Jasmin: Is it because of your upcoming project with Chen oppa in Taiwan?
 
I didn't answer. I don't want her to think that I'm stealing her spotlight or whatever. I never intended to do that and to the other members.
 
Jasmin: Why do you feel nervous about that?
Miyu: Unni.. I'm sorry. I thought you and Siwon oppa are the ones who should meet, not us. I..
Jasmin: I know what this plan is all about, Mika. And I'm not mad at you or anybody. If you'll excuse me, the rice is already cooked so I have to unplug the rice cooker. You go and eat first before your flight.
 
She left and smiled afterwards. I wonder what she meant by that plan she was referring to. Aish, I'm stressed right now.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
To remove my stress from mom and dad, I just do what I often do during my free time: FANGIRLING.
 
Like Eun Mi unni, I'm a fan of Fahrenheit, Rainie Yang, Greyson Chance and Kimberley Chen, a Taiwanese-Australian singer who is cute and very kind. But I'm also a fan of Japanese groups like AKB48, Arashi, KAT-TUN and of course, SUPER JUNIOR, when it comes to Korean boy groups.
 
Wait a second.. What is this... I was browsing news about my CPOP idols, I've come across this news!
 
@KimberleysFan 4m:
[INFO] Kimberley Chen will have a fan meeting in Seoul on May 29!
 
I instantly tweeted that person to know if that information is correct or else I will strangle her with all my being.
 
@HaruHaruMochi: @KimberleysFan Is that true?
 
I went to that user's profile name and it's actually a fan base which Kimberley Chen follows. If that's the case then it's true!
 
@KimberleysFan: @HaruHaruMochi Nae! See for yourself. Kimberley tweeted it a while ago! :)
 
Oh my gosh. This is so awesome. KIMBERLEY CHEN IS COMING TO SEOUL! :D MY IDOL! Despite of the family problem, I still have a reason to smile.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I knew it's going to happen soon. No matter how many times they try do deny it, I still have to face that problem.
 
I can't blame the Choi siblings from keeping this from me. Though it seems to be one of those white lies, I still can't. I know that they are protecting me.
 
Lee Haneul, face the consequence.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I am done packing my things and I'm glad it's only 4pm. I guess I got used to getting ready 5 hours before the flight. That's what my Ayumi umma told me when we went to Taiwan.
 
Carefully, I lifted my baggage and went downstairs and saw Haneul unni together with the EXP members. I still feel awkward about our conversation a while ago but if I don't eat with them it will be rude. I mean, she did all the efforts in cooking.
 
Hannah: You need some help, Mika?
Miyu: Aniyo, just keep eating unni *smiles*
Jasmin: You eat first before you go. Chen will fetch you half an hour from now. *smiles*
Miyu: Nae, unni..
Ailee: You okay?
Miyu: Yes. Just a bit nervous and shocked. I didn't expect to have a flight coming.
 
Then someone knocked at the door..
 
Henry's POV :)
 
She was there, still as a statue, holding the flower I gave her. Her beautiful, contagious smile reminds me of the sun which brightens everything and her eyes sparkle like the stars in the sky. She's still her, the one I loved.
 
As I go near her, things are getting darker and blurred. Little by little, she disappears. The same with my emotions. We were better off as friends, and we ended our relationship as lovers.
 
Through an incoming call, I woke up.
 
It's Haruka. I have to answer it.
 
Henry: Hi, Haruka.
Haruka: Henry oppa! Are you available on May 29?
Henry: Waeyo?
Haruka: Uhm, you know that I'm a fan girl..
Henry: I do.. And..?
Haruka: I want you to come with me on the 29th to meet KIMBERLEY CHEN in person jebal~
 
Kimberley Chen. I almost shivered and got electrified hearing her name.
 
Henry: I'm not sure, Haruka. I'll call you back, something came up.
Haruka: Ah, is that so? Okay then.. Bye.. I love you!
Henry: I love you too, Haruka.
 
Phone call ended.
 
Of all the people, why does it have to be Kimberley? The girl I had a summer fling with.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk came, bringing me teddy bears and red velvet cupcakes. I don't usually eat sweets, but those cupcakes are an exception.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk, what are you doing in here?
Eunhyuk: I heard you have a flight tonight so I wanted to see you before you leave *hugs her*
Eun Mi: These two are sweet. It's giving me goosebumps keke~
Jasmin: Eunhyuk oppa, would you like to eat with us?
Eunhyuk: Sure!
 
He sat beside me, jolly as ever and it was so cute to think that he's 26 years old. Keke~
 
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa is eating a lot of food, but never gains weight.
Miyu: That's why I envy him. I easily gain weight aigoo~ Eunhyuk, you want some of my fats? Keke~
 
We continued eating until we were full.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
When I mentioned Kimberley Chen a while ago to Henry oppa, why is there a sudden change is his voice? Is he not a cpop fan? Or he's not interested?
 
I don't want to be filled with WHAT IFS. I want to know the answer.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Ah, it's 5pm already. I have to get going.
 
I gathered my things and went outside, but Eunhyuk held my arm.
 
Eunhyuk: Let me take you to the airport, jellyfish.
Miyu: Thanks, oppa. *smiles*
Ailee: Take care, Mika.
Eun Mi: Ya! Take home Fahrenheit with you!
Miyu: Haha if only I can~
Jasmin: Don't be trolled by Chen keke~
Miyu: Nae~
Sam: Dumplings arraseo?
Miyu: I'll try keke~
Hannah: Ingat! (Take care!)
 
And it was time for me to go~
 
Mrs. Miyazaki's POV :)
 
It was almost night time here in Japan and it's always cold and tranquil. My husband left for a moment, as I browse through the old photo albums we had.
 
Haruka is a year older than Akira, but they both are in the same year level. But both of the graduated in high school at the age of 16, and they were honor students.
 
Now they are working in Mizuki's store, hoping they would be successful someday.
 
Mr. Akihiro: I've contact our Korean friends and they let us stay there. Turns out to be that their sons are working under SM Entertainment.
 
Who are those people? Tune in.
Comments are highly appreciated~