All for You

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The shooting for that show is finally finished and this means I can now rest myself and my heart.
 
Faking a smile is never easy. But since I've been doing that whenever I get my heart broken, I got used to it. I even attempted to cut or kill myself because of all the negative thoughts inside my brain.
 
Sam: You were so straightforward in answering all those questions.
Miyu: I was? Well I almost got irritated to the host so I had to be that way. He's doing it on purpose.
Sam: I know right? And it was really difficult to deal with that kind of person.
Miyu: Look, there's a paper..
 
It was an invitation from an anonymous sender. Who could it be?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Minji was right in front of us, furious and ugly as usual.
 
Minji: Lee Donghae oppa, how dare you eavesdrop our conversation? Have you lost your etiquette already?
Eunhyuk: Who are you to talk to Donghae like that?
Minji: I'm not talking to you.
Eunhyuk: *shakes her* WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MIKA AND SORA?!
Minji: *smirks* I'll give them the taste of their own medicine.
Eunhyuk: WHAT THE.. I already followed your orders for the sake of EXP's safety!
Donghae: EXP? What's going on?
Eunhyuk: I'll explain it to you soon. Ya Kim Minji. What more do you want?!
Minji: I want them to die. It was too sad because Choi Da Bin, who turned out to be my classmate in high school, gave up instantly. She was a to kidnap Mika and Sora, but stupid enough to let them go. She was not evil enough.
Eunhyuk: THAT'S BECAUSE SHE HAS A CONSCIENCE UNLIKE A FILTHY GIRL LIKE YOU.
Minji: Oh really? Look at yourself. Do you think you're handsome?
Donghae: please, Eunhyuk is very handsome. We are all created beautiful and pretty. I just don't know who made you.
Minji: Anyway, I would like to continue Da Bin's plan before. It's true. You really are gullible, Eunhyuk oppa.
Eunhyuk: Not until we prevent you to do so! I am going to get my freedom back and remove my connection with you!
Minji: Suit yourself. You know what the consequence will be.
Donghae: Eat food. We'll never forgive you if anything bad happens to her.
 
We both left. I need to get them back. We need to do so.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
"Sora, meet me at the studio right now. I'll be waiting for you."
 
Who could this guy be? He even gave me a bouquet of roses.. Wow.
 
Miyu: Omo! A secret admirer! You really are a heartrob, Sora.
Sam: Not really. But, should I see this guy?
Miyu: YES! What could possibly go wrong? I mean, you're single. I guess it's time to date once again.
Sam: Jinjja? But it's only been a week since our break up.
Miyu: So? Well that's what he gets for breaking up with you. This is the revenge that I'm talking about. Make him regret. You know what Filipino ahjummas would tell us. "Iniwan mo ko noon, maglaway ka ngayon." (You left me in the past, right now you must pay.)
Sam: Great idea.
Miyu: So tell me about it afterwards, arraseo?
Sam: Yes, every detail.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Minji: Minwoo! Sung Soo! Abort the plan!!
Minwoo: But why all of the sudden?
Minji: Just do as I say! POSTPONE IT ON THE OTHER DAY!
Sungsoo: Aigoo. We were about to put them to where they belong.t
Minji: Calm down. Your efforts would not be wasted at all. Since Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa knew about it, we must postpone it. It's better if they have no idea about it.
 
Choi Mika, Lee Hyukjae. You want war? I'll give you one. Something that you wouldn't be able to survive. Good luck with that.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
This guy seems surprising. And wow, asking me on a date? I guess he's interested.
 
He told me to wait at the parking lot and I will see him and I obediently followed. There was a car, white in color, and some random guy who is about to get off.
 
Oh my gosh.. it can't be.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sora is so lucky because she has a secret admirer. Me? I'm just here, forever alone.
 
I miss Eunhyuk a little. Back when we were still together, he would go and fetch me and we would have dinner together. Sadly, things are not the same anymore.
 
Then all of the sudden..
 
I realized I was walking along somewhere, in a big room, without any people. There was a couch there, and I sat. Where am I?
 
A few minutes later, I noticed something.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I can't believe I'm gonna say this but.. I HAVE TO RESCUE SORA! Damn it! If that Kim Minji does something bad to her, I will scrutinize that woman in front of everybody!
 
But to hinder me and Eunhyuk from doing so, there I saw Ja Ri, walking on the road.
 
Donghae: Dong Ja Ri!
 
She didn't looked at me. Didn't she hear my voice?
 
Donghae: JA RI!
 
I held her arm to stop her. It was weird, because she looked blank. Unlike the first time I saw her. She was so bubbly and hesitant.
 
Ja Ri: What do you want?
Donghae: Why are you talking to me that way?
Ja Ri: None of your business. Answer my question.
Donghae: About last night.. I..
Ja Ri: Don't mention it. I knew I was stupid to be there the whole time.
Donghae: I don't get it, Ja Ri.
Ja Ri: You don't have to.
 
Then she left, without saying she's leaving.
 
Eunhyuk: Who's more important? That girl.. or Sora?
 
Honestly, I don't know right now. Do I have to make a choice between someone who I love but left me? Or the one who was there for me?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
LEE DONGHAE, YOU MADE THAT CHOICE ALONE. NOBODY ASKED ME ANYTHING. Next time, please be reasonable.
 
I went to the studio, put my lipstick on and get myself ready. Right now, I wanted to look for someone deserving of my love.
 
I wonder why, but why is it that I am no longer thinking of Donghae anymore? Is it because I've forgotten about him or I fell out of love because I got tired?
 
Whatever the reason is, SCREW THAT. He was the first one who decided to break up with me. Now he must suffer.
 
I opened the door, and there was a person, with a bouquet or pink roses, waiting for me.
 
Who are those people waiting for Sora and Mika? =))